Melvins nude photos

Started by Jaron, November 30, 2007, 09:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaron

1) If you clicked on this you're a pervert, I guess. 2) By doing this title people click on it because media has taught people to thrive on shit like this. 3) the point of this post.

The Point
I watched the Melvins Lindsay Lohan stripping scene and I just want to point out to the director of this Hollywood turd, Chris Sivertson, why the fuck would anyone put this level of music in a movie like this. Get out of high school. "I love the Melvins. So, I'm going to exploit using this young hot bitch dancing (not actually stripping) to it so all these low-life pieces of shit will find out what the song is. Afterward, A Histroy of Bad Men will be featured on these fagots' iPod nanos with Brittney Spears Toxic or along side Linkin Park's Breaking the Habit or some bullshit like that. A good usage of Melvins music in a movie I saw recently was in the horror movie The Tripper. Funny concept idea for a horror movie. Serial killer dressed as Ronald Reagan going around killing California hippies. And the usage of their song The Talking Horse was very appropriate I thought, a county sheriff by the name Buzz (Hmmm..) is running from a pack of blood thirsty German shepherds. When I listen to The Talking Horse, I definitely envision people running like mad from angry dogs.

Also, when you think of A History of Bad Men being used as a song for someone to ACTUALLY strip to..it's really kind of hot. I know what I want for my next birthday.

5w33t 1ntu1t10n

1) Yes, I am a pervert, I guess.

2) I think the song fit's Lindsey's "Exotic Dancer" scene well, considering the Daddy issues she's got.  I'm sure if she wasn't a top dollar actress, she'd probably be peddling her ass at the local "Gentleman's Club".
*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*

Idlehanz

I doubt that anyone that has Britany Spears or Linkin Park on their Ipod would have Melvins as well.  Or vice versa.  It's hard enough getting a peasant to listen to even the most "poppy" Melvins song.

al27

I actually clicked on this topic because my reaction to "Melvins nude photos" was more along the lines of, "WHAAAA?!?!?  Theres NO way, this is a joke or scam or something."

And I would rather break my iPod than have a Linkin Park song on it.

-al27

Jaron

I'm glad to read that people think the same way as I do. I really did the title to see how many people would click it. So, no offense.

McBakkos

I love the Melvins. So, I'm going to exploit using this young hot bitch dancing (not actually stripping)

=

blue area I would think

Lifeless law or lawless life?
You be the judge.

TGH

Quote from: Idlehanz on November 30, 2007, 09:43:45 PM
I doubt that anyone that has Britany Spears or Linkin Park on their Ipod would have Melvins as well.  Or vice versa.  It's hard enough getting a peasant to listen to even the most "poppy" Melvins song.

Actually, I DO have Britney Spears' song Toxic on my Ipod. I also have the entire Melvins Discography on it, as well.

:(
This isn't a time for lectures!

TGH

Quote from: Dudbean on December 03, 2007, 11:18:54 AM
Quote from: TGH on December 03, 2007, 10:12:15 AM
Actually, I DO have Britney Spears' song Toxic on my Ipod. I also have the entire Melvins Discography on it, as well.

I have a feeling your pants are on fire.

I swear. I listen to all sorts of shit like that. I also have Fiona Apple.

Oh God. :(
This isn't a time for lectures!

Idlehanz

Quote from: TGH on December 03, 2007, 12:40:49 PM
Quote from: Dudbean on December 03, 2007, 11:18:54 AM
Quote from: TGH on December 03, 2007, 10:12:15 AM

I have a feeling your pants are on fire.

I swear. I listen to all sorts of shit like that. I also have Fiona Apple.

Oh God. :(
I like Fiona too.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Fiona talks seriously when she speaks.  Serious Fiona is serious.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Idlehanz

That Buzz pic is weird.  I've never thought of him as human before, and yet there he is..........

dontyoutellme

that movie was terrible but i loved that scene.
a history of bad men was able to scum it up just perfectly.

dytm
gamble gamble gamble DIE.

glen

notice the hienies in buzz's hand are still capped.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN