New Melvins article

Started by Idlehanz, January 07, 2008, 09:12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glen

Quote from: ManWithNoName on January 14, 2008, 10:35:05 PM
new melvins in the spring? fuck yes!

last I heard they have a studio date in april.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

norecess

Last thing I heard was some guy yelling on the street, outside.

I though it was April or May too, let's hope for April. I wonder what the 'releake' date will be.

glen

if its anything like (A)SA then I'll predict a June release.

in true professional, no bullshit fashion Buzz will crack the whip and make it happen instead of milling in circles for months over trivial issues.

record an album.  mix an album. release an album.  all in about 2 to 3 months.

everything else is excuses and hollywood rock-band crap.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

anaconda

According to Toshi, theyve already recorded Billy Fish and Suicide in Progress so
5 or 6 more tracks and bada boom! bada bing!! We get a nice summer treat.

glen

Quote from: anaconda on January 15, 2008, 07:51:38 AM
We get a nice summer treat.

and a fall tour to follow.  :D

whats the deal with autumn and MELVINS tours?

ManWithNoName

the scenesters are back in their dorms with plenty of money from mommy and daddy.

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Chomas

I don't see how anyone can think the Melvins aren't the best band in the history of the world

glen

Quote from: change&suffocation on January 19, 2008, 12:08:11 PM
I don't see how anyone can think the Melvins aren't the best band in the history of the world

a statement of pure logic.

norecess

Quote from: glen on January 21, 2008, 07:26:13 AM
Quote from: change&suffocation on January 19, 2008, 12:08:11 PM

a statement of pure logic.

If this would be about logics, I'd bet my money on the following statement: 'anyone can not think the Melvins are the best band in the history of the world.'

glen

5w33t 1ntu1t10n

In the new Decibel mag, it has the 25 most Anticipated records of 2008.  The new Melvins is on there with a [tentative]release date of May. 
*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*

anaconda

good scoop! any working titles??

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol: