a new MELVINS LP...

Started by the crybaby, January 09, 2008, 02:34:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Brooklyns Finest PoonTang

This has hydrahead written all over it. Live Lysol & eggnogg sounds about right. sign me up!
Quote from: cottoncrown on January 06, 2009, 07:17:08 PM
this is serious business here guys.  i don't want a tour of anyones chocolate factory please

Dead Cowboy

JJ

well isn't this just like waiting for paint to dry

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

glen

Quote from: the crybaby on January 12, 2008, 03:57:31 PM
on monday i will tell you more...

its monday somewhere.

here namely.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

glen

muahahaha!!!
I'm on the inside looking out!
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN