Toshi posted a bulletin

Started by Dead Cowboy, January 11, 2008, 05:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dead Cowboy

Im hoping they make it to Canada, Australia, and Japan, cause im not a selfish fuck *

bullshit

norecess

I'm not sure what their touring routine was before I got into them, even though I could look it up at the Wiki, but I saw them in 2003 and the was already another European tour scheduled one year after that, which was canceled unfortunate due to Kevin's 'illness'. Last year's tour was in April, so there's 1,5 year in between. And don't consider UK tours or Cameron Jamie shows as a tour, that's just our bonus ;)

Andy

They were listed to play in Newcastle in about 2001. I remember seeing it in the paper and thinking, you know, "Kurt Cobain blablabla". I was going to go but my friend flaked on me. As he did with last week's Earth gig but I still went to that one.

Melvins are the only band i'm actually excited about seeing studio photos of. Woo. And I am excited about the European tour and all that stuff too.
For your health!

jgarver

There is a post on Big Business' MySpace Blog, and it says they will be touring Europe this Fall for sure.
quod erat demonstrandum.

bathroom creep

Quote from: glen on February 13, 2008, 07:04:59 AM
but europe in the fall??    this might break my streak of MELVINS shows in the late september/early october  three years and running.    this I don't like.
glad for you europeans.   but I'm a selfish fuck,  give me another US tour.  (and another, and another, and another.....)

Ah come on, you lucky US people get enough tours.  Maybe I should move..  But right now I'm just praying that they'll make it to germany, to my town and if it happens I'll be fucking glad.  You know, if they announce the dates and I see hamburg  I will go rabid, and after a week or so I'm gonna calm down and wait patiently.  Damn, you should see me all excited, then you'd be happy for the european folks!  :P
Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.

Centripetal core of soul sojourn the field vibrates to absolution. I climb toward the sun to breathe the universal.

Have you seen the bridge?  I ain't seen the bridge!  Where's that confounded bridge?!

glen

Quote from: bathroom creep on February 13, 2008, 10:30:00 AM
Damn, you should see me all excited, then you'd be happy for the european folks!  :P

tell you what... since I like you so much creep I'll pray to the MELVINS gods that they play Hamburg.

but do me a favor and try to have more control over yourself than Dead Cowboy did when he realized he was going to see Harvey Milk.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

norecess

I hope they'll come to Amsterdam but even if I have to travel through the whole country like last year, I'll do it. In short: the idea of the Melvins playing some place that's easy to reach with me sitting at home is not a pretty one.

Komar

bathroom creep

Quote from: glen on February 13, 2008, 10:37:52 AM
Damn, you should see me all excited, then you'd be happy for the european folks!  :P

tell you what... since I like you so much creep I'll pray to the MELVINS gods that they play Hamburg.

but do me a favor and try to have more control over yourself than Dead Cowboy did when he realized he was going to see Harvey Milk.

I can't promise anything, but I'll try!

I also hope that they make it to Australia etc because I'm a lousy hippie that wants every single Melvins fan in this world to be happy.
Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.

Centripetal core of soul sojourn the field vibrates to absolution. I climb toward the sun to breathe the universal.

Have you seen the bridge?  I ain't seen the bridge!  Where's that confounded bridge?!

glen

BTW..  anyone else have trouble when they open toshi's myspace page?

whenever I try to open it it totally jacks my computer.  freezes everything up until I'm forced to shut it down and start over.

only toshi's page.  never happened with any other myspace page.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Idlehanz

Quote from: bathroom creep on February 13, 2008, 10:50:59 AM
Quote from: glen on February 13, 2008, 10:37:52 AM

I can't promise anything, but I'll try!

I also hope that they make it to Australia etc because I'm a lousy hippie that wants every single Melvins fan in this world to be happy.
Then you need to wish them to Brazil, for Beto.

Idlehanz

Quote from: glen on February 13, 2008, 01:49:59 PM
BTW..  anyone else have trouble when they open toshi's myspace page?

whenever I try to open it it totally jacks my computer.  freezes everything up until I'm forced to shut it down and start over.

only toshi's page.  never happened with any other myspace page.
I've had that happen too.  It happens on a few other pages for me as well.  Using Firefox?

Alex-

From the Big Biz myspace;

12 feb 2008

Big Biz Business 2008, part 1, scene 1, act 4, paragraph 2.
Categorie: Dreams and the Supernatural

I know it's late, but it's high time we get everyone on the same page for the upcoming year in Big Business.

Right now I am sitting in a recording studio in Hollywood as Jared is doubling his bass parts on a new Melvins record. Check out the photos in our photos. It has a name, and we'll be spilling the beans on that one shortly. Everything seems to be going as planned, so expect some freaky deep cuts on this one. Toshi Kasai is at the control thing, doing stuff you and I probably will never understand. Dale is starting a fire outside, signaling the first bbq of the year is about to be underway. Once this is wrapped up, The Biz will be finishing up our latest batch of songs and hopefully recording this spring. Our touring schedule for the year is still being figured out, but we know this: the Melvins and Big Business are touring Europe in the fall. We'll post more info as it comes in. We have high hopes that some special plans we've been planning for years will come to fruition in 2008. Come fly with us.

We love you so much right now.
coady

Cant wait!

Erikkerik

Quote from: Alex- on February 14, 2008, 02:07:11 AM
Right now I am sitting in a recording studio in Hollywood as Jared is doubling his bass parts on a new Melvins record.

Once this is wrapped up, The Biz will be finishing up our latest batch of songs and hopefully recording this spring

the Melvins and Big Business are touring Europe in the fall. We'll post more info as it comes in. We have high hopes that some special plans we've been planning for years will come to fruition in 2008. Come fly with us.

That`s what I call neews to wake up to. I love you so much right now to coady. Now I`m gonna make me some coffee. Thanks Alex!
I have brought the great ball of crystal;
            Who can lift it?
Can you enter the great acorn of light?
But the beauty is not the madness
Tho' my errors and wrecks lie about me.
And I am not a demigod,
I cannot make it cohere.

Michael Jordan

the Melvins and Big Business are touring Europe in the fall.

Australia motherfuckers, A-U-S-T-R-A-L-I-A!!!!! (but not between 9 April - 13 May)
Why say no to drugs when you can say yes?