The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Idlehanz


cheeseburger

i really want to see the stoner witch deck. i've only seen the kozik nun one but the other one sounds really cool.

cheeseburger


so there's this one, am i confused? i thought they had one with the kozik nun on it but maybe i'm wrong. although this one is fucking cool!

Idlehanz

Quote from: cheeseburger on February 23, 2008, 06:19:25 PM

so there's this one, am i confused? i thought they had one with the kozik nun on it but maybe i'm wrong. although this one is fucking cool!
The nun board seems familiar too.  Maybe there is three?  Or maybe someone is bootlegging decks?

GrimReaper


grays harbor mafia

Idle this thread is a GREAT idea,THANKS!!!!! hey im looking for  #1 and #12 of the series of 12 7"...If anybody has an extra on layin around...I got doubles and triples of some other melvins 7"....i.e patton oswalt, flexi, message save thank you, both versions..and a couple more  for trade stock, or if anybody needs any of the above for the collection...Im not gonna sell them on Ebay, cause like idle said, it would be way cooler if a fellow member of the Forum got  them..
"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC

Mount Ambulance

      Hey Gray's ... did ya get my PM? I never used that shit before ... I do it right?
Forgot to add ... you mention that you have more??? What else ... ???
It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

like a brick wall, like a dream waiting to be!

grays harbor mafia

So now that we got a bad ass classifieds section, how would one figure out what somethings worth??I thhink we need a melvins Beckett (its a baseball card price guide).. How would one figure out what something is worth? I dont know if EBAY is a good guidline to use..or is it? and yes i got your PM mountain..
"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC

heavyR

I know this is supposed to be only for melvins, but no one has a copy of 'Enemy of the Sun' or Sovereign by Neurosis on vinyl do they? at this point I have obtained Times of Grace, Souls at Zero (which is lacking some of my favorite tracks), Sun That Never Sets (recent reissue), and Through Silver and Blood (recent reissue), Eye of Every Storm, Given to the Rising. Also if anyone is trying to get rid of the first two records I would take them too just for completeness sake.

FartLips

Quote from: heavyR on February 28, 2008, 08:45:50 AM
I know this is supposed to be only for melvins, but no one has a copy of 'Enemy of the Sun' or Sovereign by Neurosis on vinyl do they? at this point I have obtained Times of Grace, Souls at Zero (which is lacking some of my favorite tracks), Sun That Never Sets (recent reissue), and Through Silver and Blood (recent reissue), Eye of Every Storm, Given to the Rising. Also if anyone is trying to get rid of the first two records I would take them too just for completeness sake.
sorry bro, my copy of word as law is staying right here! bought straight out of the boys hands themselves.

Dranas


glen

who's got a copy of MELVINS covering SIN CITY (live) by AC-DC?

pretty please!
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Idlehanz

Quote from: glen on March 03, 2008, 06:14:21 PM
who's got a copy of MELVINS covering SIN CITY (live) by AC-DC?

pretty please!
I do!

But it might take a few to figure out how to use fileden or one of them things

glen

Quote from: Idlehanz on March 03, 2008, 06:32:32 PM
Quote from: glen on March 03, 2008, 06:14:21 PM
who's got a copy of MELVINS covering SIN CITY (live) by AC-DC?

pretty please!
I do!

But it might take a few to figure out how to use fileden or one of them things


aww dude.    hanzy...   baby!    I got your back till death if it can be done.   :D
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Idlehanz

Quote from: glen on March 03, 2008, 06:40:17 PM
Quote from: Idlehanz on March 03, 2008, 06:32:32 PM
Quote from: glen on March 03, 2008, 06:14:21 PM
who's got a copy of MELVINS covering SIN CITY (live) by AC-DC?

pretty please!
I do!

But it might take a few to figure out how to use fileden or one of them things


aww dude.    hanzy...   baby!    I got your back till death if it can be done.   :D
http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/5/5/1051794/12%20-%20sin%20city%20%28acdc%29.mp3


that ought to work.