The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glen

Quote from: buddy holiday on January 06, 2009, 12:10:28 PM
i have a "see you in hell" shirt for trade. size is XL, never worn. the item is located in switzerland. i am looking for a copy of "the end" LP. let me know if anyone is interested.

I might be able to make this happen.  watch your PM's my good man.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

cara

Quote from: buddy holiday on January 06, 2009, 12:10:28 PM
i have a "see you in hell" shirt for trade. size is XL, never worn. the item is located in switzerland. i am looking for a copy of "the end" LP. let me know if anyone is interested.

im going to say this again just for the hell of it - i have the same shirt in a kid's large if anybody's interested!

bathroom creep

Quote from: cara on December 23, 2008, 10:05:01 PM
Quote from: Melvinsaniac on December 18, 2008, 05:45:52 PM
Quote from: cara on December 18, 2008, 12:05:11 PM
Quote from: Melvinsaniac on December 18, 2008, 05:47:03 AM
Does anyone have an extra copy of Your Disease Spread Quick comic book?

you can still buy them through Hydra Head

It says they're out of stock....

oops, i guess i lied. Try contacting Chel from Hydra Head, i'm sure he would help.

Your Disease Spread Quick comic book back in stock:

http://www.bluecollardistro.com/hydrahead/product_info.php?products_id=2919&cPath=4_141&store=0
Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.

Centripetal core of soul sojourn the field vibrates to absolution. I climb toward the sun to breathe the universal.

Have you seen the bridge?  I ain't seen the bridge!  Where's that confounded bridge?!

bUTTHOLEmAN

If a person thinks they need three versions of the Lysol album, one with Lysol, one with a sticker, and one with nothing..that's insane, right?!?  Just checking.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Idlehanz

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on January 11, 2009, 10:23:04 PM
If a person thinks they need three versions of the Lysol album, one with Lysol, one with a sticker, and one with nothing..that's insane, right?!?  Just checking.
Seems normal to me.

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

the ether bunny

seems like theyre not one of the millions of laid off americans. either that, or they live off a god damn trust fund. :-D
he was a mongoloid.

FartLips

I need to rob more banks.

did I just say "more"? disregard that last statement.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

norecess

A picture of Rob Banks:

Rob Banks has been promoted to Managing Director for Vokera in the UK and Ireland.  The new role comes after a successful period for Rob as National Sales Director for Vokera in the UK and Ireland and previously as General Manager for Vokera in Ireland.

Hmmmzz........

cara

does anyone know what the deal is with the Oven t-shirt being sold through All Thats Heavy? Like where it was released through and is it official merchandise? I've never seen it before today.

>>>JZS<<<

It's been in & out of stock on their site for at least 6 months.
The image on the shirt/single is from a Specter DC comic book(I know I'm a Geek) and if I'm not mistaken Brian Walsby manipulated the image on the single.....so maybe Walsby is selling the shirts through All that's Heavy,or maybe because the original image is borrowed it's fair game like the Melvins fiend club shirt. I'm sure that the band has seen this,it's a pretty high profile site.

cara

Quote from: jzacs71 on January 14, 2009, 04:57:55 PM
It's been in & out of stock on their site for at least 6 months.
The image on the shirt/single is from a Specter DC comic book(I know I'm a Geek) and if I'm not mistaken Brian Walsby manipulated the image on the single.....so maybe Walsby is selling the shirts through All that's Heavy,or maybe because the original image is borrowed it's fair game like the Melvins fiend club shirt. I'm sure that the band has seen this,it's a pretty high profile site.

Makes sense! Thanks for the information.

anaconda

Idlehanz

Quote from: cara on January 14, 2009, 03:29:04 PM
does anyone know what the deal is with the Oven t-shirt being sold through All Thats Heavy? Like where it was released through and is it official merchandise? I've never seen it before today.
It's not official.  I used to see em on Ebay constantly.