The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FartLips

Quote from: moderndayviking on November 27, 2009, 02:20:35 PM
Quote from: cara on November 27, 2009, 01:10:07 PM
You see, its like this: pinkyslim is better than me, and all of us really, becuase she has double D's and dresses like she stole her clothes from a boy's locker room. Oh, and whatever drain she crawled out of is a lot better than where I live. I guess I just have to accept this.

Hey, would anyone be interested in trading something for the HAT singles set?

Double D's don't matter when your face is riddled with acne scars, you look like a dude, and you wear blue blocker shades.
:lol:

honestly and *ahem* respectfully, cara, you over the hooker any day. :D
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

TOOL

There's a lot of things blamed on me that never happened.  But then, there's a lot of things that I did that I never got caught at.

Uncle Fester

Quote from: perzo))) on November 26, 2009, 03:23:31 PM
this is the stuff im considering selling/trading-i can post pics if anyone wants to see these

vampire shirt
eggnog shirt
(both of these were bought from boner records so theyre pretty worn but still in good shape.they were large but theyve shrunk over time so id consider them medium if you dont dry them.)
upside down cross shirt-lg
we hate you all fan club shirt-xl

stuff im looking for-

ozma lp
bullhead lp
eggnog ep
trilogy lps
recordings of all the h.a.t. singles
potre lp
a melvins shirt that would fit my 2 year old.(why dont they print toddler sizes? my kid loves the melvins)
Read your pms, dammit!

Idlehanz

Quote from: Uncle Fester on November 29, 2009, 07:04:28 PM
this is the stuff im considering selling/trading-i can post pics if anyone wants to see these

vampire shirt
eggnog shirt
(both of these were bought from boner records so theyre pretty worn but still in good shape.they were large but theyve shrunk over time so id consider them medium if you dont dry them.)

stuff im looking for-

ozma lp
bullhead lp
eggnog ep
trilogy lps
potre lp
a melvins shirt that would fit my 2 year old.(why dont they print toddler sizes? my kid loves the melvins)
Read your pms, dammit!
:lol:    I'm waiting for a reply as well.

FartLips

Quote from: Idlehanz on November 29, 2009, 07:15:46 PM

vampire shirt
eggnog shirt

stuff im looking for-

ozma lp
bullhead lp
eggnog ep
trilogy lps
potre lp
Read your pms, dammit!
i wanna know what the we hate you all shirt goes for.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Uncle Fester

vampire shirt
eggnog shirt

stuff im looking for-

ozma lp
bullhead lp
eggnog ep
trilogy lps
potre lp
Read your pms, dammit!
haha! you got enough schwag, back off!

BC

Idlehanz

Quote from: Uncle Fester on November 30, 2009, 02:04:03 AM

vampire shirt
eggnog shirt

stuff im looking for-

ozma lp
bullhead lp
eggnog ep
trilogy lps
potre lp
Read your pms, dammit!
There's only one thing on that list I want, so don't fret too much.

PrickHonky

Quote from: Idlehanz on November 30, 2009, 08:33:46 AM
Quote from: Uncle Fester on November 30, 2009, 02:04:03 AM

vampire shirt
eggnog shirt

stuff im looking for-

ozma lp
bullhead lp
eggnog ep
trilogy lps
potre lp
Read your pms, dammit!
There's only one thing on that list I want, so don't fret too much.

so I'm not the only one who has not gotten a response from this guy yet? good to know
What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?

Turn around mister, and never trust a girl giving her donuts away for free.

perzo)))

sorry,busy weekend.the only offer ive considered is from fester.im thinking about just trading some stuff.id feel kinda weird selling shirts for big $.keep in mind that these are almost 20 years old and youve gotta be skinny to wear these shirts.someone(not on this board)offered me $50 for the fan club shirt.is that a good price or should i ask for more?
ill try to post pics later today.
Again,a gorgeous tragedy approaches,in the wake of those thought contained.But sonic reverberations shake the very marrow of the fragile chamber of mans lifeforce,and again the minions quiver in fear,as daylight fails to come,and Melvins walk the battlefield,bored and hungry...

Uncle Fester

sell or trade  for whatever you think is fare.
the market for melvins shit is so warped... youll see people buying a senile animal for 150 bucks and others buying it for 50.
I really dont know how much a used 20 year old melvins shirt should go for. I remember I found an original  melvins green witch shirt with the glowing eyes for 25 bucks at a vintage thrift store.
I am a size medium though :)
Im happy to trade too.
Ill send you a pm again.

glen

easy.  lets not fuel the fire,  shall we?  err...  shan't we?

on a completely different and subject changing subject...

I almost traded a THE END LP until cara wussed out.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

moderndayviking

Oh Yeah!  I forgot to take my pills.....

Idlehanz

Quote from: moderndayviking on November 30, 2009, 07:09:43 PM
Quote from: glen on November 30, 2009, 05:49:36 PM
easy.  lets not fuel the fire,  shall we?  err...  shan't we?

O.K. O.K.

I win.
Yea, seems you agree?  But seriously, stop throwing fuel on the fire.  You think it's helping?

Check your emails btw.