The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TOOL

There's a lot of things blamed on me that never happened.  But then, there's a lot of things that I did that I never got caught at.

moose

Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

Thom CE

Quote from: jules on March 08, 2011, 06:47:10 PM
Quote from: moose on March 08, 2011, 02:47:10 PM
Hi.  I'm thinking about selling my Trilogy LPs on ebay. If anyone is interested in buying them before I do so, pm me.
I'll give you my soul for the 3 swastikas version.

I don't stop learning in this forum - there is a 3 swastikas version? Anyone got a picture?

jules

Quote from: Thom CE on March 22, 2011, 06:15:17 PM
Hi.  I'm thinking about selling my Trilogy LPs on ebay. If anyone is interested in buying them before I do so, pm me.

I don't stop learning in this forum - there is a 3 swastikas version? Anyone got a picture?
There are an extremely limited number with three swastikas, originally given to members of the band to do with as they pleased. The one I saw on ebay a couple of years ago had a buy it now price (I think) of $666 and the seller was suggesting it was one of the batch meant for the band but had been mixed in with the regular sets and ended up in a shop somewhere for one lucky unsuspecting customer.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: jules on March 22, 2011, 06:24:33 PM
Hi.  I'm thinking about selling my Trilogy LPs on ebay. If anyone is interested in buying them before I do so, pm me.

There are an extremely limited number with three swastikas, originally given to members of the band to do with as they pleased. The one I saw on ebay a couple of years ago had a buy it now price (I think) of $666 and the seller was suggesting it was one of the batch meant for the band but had been mixed in with the regular sets and ended up in a shop somwhere for one lucky unsuspecting customer.
The guy sold it for $1000.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

jules

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on March 22, 2011, 06:36:55 PM

There are an extremely limited number with three swastikas, originally given to members of the band to do with as they pleased. The one I saw on ebay a couple of years ago had a buy it now price (I think) of $666 and the seller was suggesting it was one of the batch meant for the band but had been mixed in with the regular sets and ended up in a shop somwhere for one lucky unsuspecting customer.
The guy sold it for $1000.
Aah, then I think he must've started it at $666. Either that or I dreamed the whole thing!

moose

Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

Thom CE

Was it the black on red swastika like the one in the regular trilogy on a and b side? I was looking for a picture yesterday, but not even popsike has one.

jules

Quote from: Thom CE on March 23, 2011, 03:10:41 AM

There are an extremely limited number with three swastikas, originally given to members of the band to do with as they pleased. The one I saw on ebay a couple of years ago had a buy it now price (I think) of $666 and the seller was suggesting it was one of the batch meant for the band but had been mixed in with the regular sets and ended up in a shop somewhere for one lucky unsuspecting customer.
Was it the black on red swastika like the one in the regular trilogy on a and b side? I was looking for a picture yesterday, but not even popsike has one.
I think so.

TOOL

There's a lot of things blamed on me that never happened.  But then, there's a lot of things that I did that I never got caught at.

moose

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: moose on March 28, 2011, 02:30:29 PM
Quote from: moose on March 22, 2011, 08:36:37 PM
End LP.
http://cgi.ebay.com/MELVINS-END-LP-OOP-RARE-MINT-/120702109102?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item1c1a6805ae
Listing ending tomorrow. Shoot me an offer if yr interested! Also got a Bride vinyl up. Thanks.

You don't ship to the canada"s???
i've been trying to get this record since it was released!
I got the shits real bad.

pinkyslim

Canada.
That explains everything regarding your lameness.

moose

Does it say that? I'll ship to Canada. The shipping will probably be more. Wait for an invoice if you win for the total $. I ship media mail, unless you want something different.