The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dumpster D

jules

EvilNewWarGod

I have some Melvins vinyl I am looking to trade. Not really looking for anything really rare. I would like to trade for old school Melvins shirts(size L or XL), and some of the CD singles I still need. I am looking for Queen, Revolve, Lizzy, Bar-X-The Rocking M, Hooch, and Honey Bucket. I have the following for trade:

Senile Animal 4LP(4 different colors)
Outtakes From the First LP 7"
Foaming/Arny 7"
The Fool, The Meddling Idiot/Promise Me 7"
Little Judas Chongo/Jerkin' Krokus
Black Stooges/Fomaing Fast Version 7"

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

JUDY

Quote from: Michael Apparatus on September 15, 2011, 01:45:12 PM
HEY! Thought this may be of interest. We (Aesthetic Apparatus) have a uncut poster sheet (poster + 7" cover + concert tickets) That we were commissioned to design and screenprint back in 2006. We only had a handful of uncut sheets and this is one of the last remaining. It's available here: http://www.gigposters.com/classifiedads/over2420/p486-uncut-melvins-poster-2fsingle-cover-2fconcert-tickets.html

And yes. A bit expensive!

WANT

user8563

The road i cruise is a bitch now!
You know you can't do me 'round
If a house gets in my way,
You know I'll burn it down!!

the crybaby

i would trade 1 copy of:
MELVINS "Endless Residency" 8xLP testpressing

for

MELVINS Fetus
or
MELVINS "Electroretard" LP testpressing

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

>>>JZS<<<

myriagon

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MELVINS-Trilogy-3xLP-SEALED-Maggot-Crybaby-Bootlicker-/320777291423?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item4aafd1069f

Selling a SEALED copy of the Trilogy vinyl. I'll have more Melvins postings in the future including a sealed copy of the Paraquat Plus 12", sealed Senile Animal boxset, and much more.

BaronVonLipshitz

"We are not drunks, we are multi-millionaires."

jonE5

Things have gotten financially rough for me and my fam lately

-Thinking of selling my 13cd Box Set (#193/222)  :( :(

I will entertain offers....     Serious offers.

PM me

kkkeb

:(...in the same kind of miid, i will probably sold most of my Melvins wax collection, my financial situation is a big problem to me...my collection includes the residency pizza box, orange wax...serious offers via pm only.
thanks

jules

Quote from: kkkeb on November 06, 2011, 04:59:54 AM
:(...in the same kind of miid, i will probably sold most of my Melvins wax collection, my financial situation is a big problem to me...my collection includes the residency pizza box, orange wax...serious offers via pm only.
thanks
Is your financial situation a big problem because you just bought an orange Residency?

Godflesh

Quote from: jules on November 06, 2011, 02:04:35 PM
Quote from: kkkeb on November 06, 2011, 04:59:54 AM
thanks
Is your financial situation a big problem because you just bought an orange Residency?

:lol:
--- Heavy user ---