The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrkilgore

have some extra Melvins posters to sell. Have tubes to send in.
small $15, the gray one $25, mediums $20, large $25 Plus shipping.
also have some OM, torche and High on Fire if interested

the gray (NYC) poster is sold
It's a satanic drug thing, you wouldn't understand!

oldernie

HI Everyone

I am finally selling large chunks of my collection.
lots listed here including holy grail items like the foetus , sleepytime doll and skatedeck etc.

my prices on ebay may seem high but if stuff doesn't sell I am more than happy to work out better deals direct with people on here.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/thebulldontanger/m.html?item=232680954164&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

and remember a lot of this stuff hasn't showed up anywhere for years so second chances to buy these items are rare.

"To be honest i've kind of gone off the band a bit now. I just like to hang out on here because of everyone else."
-jules from brighton quoting - Ian from Staffs.

jules

jules

dirtmerchant

Quote from: oldernie on March 01, 2018, 11:38:45 AM
HI Everyone

I am finally selling large chunks of my collection.
lots listed here including holy grail items like the foetus , sleepytime doll and skatedeck etc.

my prices on ebay may seem high but if stuff doesn't sell I am more than happy to work out better deals direct with people on here.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/thebulldontanger/m.html?item=232680954164&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

and remember a lot of this stuff hasn't showed up anywhere for years so second chances to buy these items are rare.

I'm interested in a lot of what you have. How much you want for the dolls, sleepy time toy and Melvins meat?

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus