The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garnz

Alex-

Garnz

John Schuller

Is there anyone interested in taking a super rare version of the HAZE Endless Residency vinyl box set off my hands? #15/100. As some of you know the first fifteen copies have silkscreened skulls on the blank vinyl sides. This is the last of those.

Garnz

Quote from: sadcorps on March 21, 2018, 11:29:30 AM
Is there anyone interested in taking a super rare version of the HAZE Endless Residency vinyl box set off my hands? #15/100. As some of you know the first fifteen copies have silkscreened skulls on the blank vinyl sides. This is the last of those.

Wow, very nice! I always wondered where they ended up. But I think I am fine with my "standard" version #100/100.

John Schuller

I should note that I will also include a super rare Wood Mounted Print that Haze sent me as well as a Bonus. Hit me up if you are interested!

Max Power

Yes.  How much?

PepsiMike

Quote from: Max Power on March 22, 2018, 03:36:44 PM

Yes.  How much?
Submit a price to him. He can easily get $1000 for it.

Max Power

oldernie

"To be honest i've kind of gone off the band a bit now. I just like to hang out on here because of everyone else."
-jules from brighton quoting - Ian from Staffs.

dirtmerchant

Looking for the new Mackie Ozma and Bullhead records if anyone has an extra to trade or sell.