The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GiveMe45

Quote from: coodies on October 17, 2018, 03:34:52 PM
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F253917703598

Fair price for Mangled Demos from 1983 on 2×10" Vinyl
Just got this off eBay.  Still sealed brand new for $45.  Saw this one but preferred it not being used.  Based on the description and if you're not picky like me I'd say go for it!

erin

I've decided to part with my most cherished piece of snivlem memorabilia.
I have all 3 of the solo EP's with their melvins mural posters, original pressings I have been holding on to for the past decade or so. Vinyl and posters are in great shape. The sleeves are decent when you consider their age, although the Buzzo sleeve has a bent corner

If you're interested at all send me a message
TV Mind... time to wake up

oldernie

Ive just listed loads more melvins stuff on ebay,
check my other items,
not everything is super high end high priced stuff, and everything is open to direct offers if you message me on here.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/232985122673
"To be honest i've kind of gone off the band a bit now. I just like to hang out on here because of everyone else."
-jules from brighton quoting - Ian from Staffs.

moose

Anybody got a Walsby forever Melvin's shirt for sale?
Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

moose

Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

asesino

Thinking about selling my night goat 7", chow 7", dumb numbers/david lynch/melvins thing, and I think I got some sugar daddy splits and clowns too, I just have to look. Any interest?

Possibly the altamont and fantomas box sets too. I don't really feel like dealing with ebay or discogs, so let me know.

revulsion

Anyone have a copy of Rokko's Adventures #5.1? It's sold out on their website.

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus