The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 41 Guests are viewing this topic.

Voicessaidno

Quote from: JUDY on September 03, 2026, 09:40:27 AMAweee Much love to you and your family and I hope the surgery goes well. I will light a candle for you guys.

I actually kept the bags and the packaging that I keep stored away in an airtight bin with all my patches and stickers and fun stuff. I never plan on selling unless it's a super emergency. I'll bring those dolls to my grave.  :P  8)

I can ask some collectors I know on another network - but I don't feel comfortable giving you a solid price for it. $500 might be a good number, but I'm not the best person to ask about stuff like that. I'd like to think anyone looking for an item like this wouldn't be a total jerk. Just don't list it for $10,000 like those jerks on eBay and I'm sure you'll find a good home for it. Hey, if it we're up to me, I would set it up like an adoption with background checks and everything  :lol:

Can you post a few photos of it?
Thank you, we appreciate your kind words. I am trying to post pictures here but it tells me the pictures are too big. I'm going to try again and hopefully it will work. Thank you for your time you've been helpful.

Voicessaidno

Hello, I will try to post the picture here. I hope they post correctly. Thank you


https://imgur.com/a/mKKyEx5

JUDY

Quote from: Voicessaidno on September 06, 2026, 07:27:53 PMHello, I will try to post the picture here. I hope they post correctly. Thank you


https://imgur.com/a/mKKyEx5

Oh wow :love:

She's a babe. I love her little jug of acid!!!

I wish I could adopt her, but I can't have another monstrosity baby right now. Funds are tight.

I think your best bet would probably be eBay? Post it on insta with some hashtags. Post the listing here. Beware of AI bots.

Voicessaidno

Yeah, my wife doesn't want to part with the doll, I hear ya about the funds.  She listed it on ebay after you and I spoke but I don't know if the price is too high😬 I don't have social media so posting it here would probably get it more exposer. Thank you Judy for your time and help.

JUDY

Quote from: Voicessaidno on September 11, 2026, 01:28:57 AMShe listed it on ebay after you and I spoke but I don't know if the price is too high😬

Mayyybeeee but you never know - someone might be looking for it and she is a one of a kind piece, for sure. I just love her. If you wanna share a link with me, I can post it on a social media platform where there is a private group of collectors who sell, auction, and trade. Solid people who look out for eachother.

Good luck and I hope you have a nice day.

Voicessaidno

Good Morning Judy, I would  like to thank you for all of the help you have provided us. Here is the link to my wife's eBay listing and please share it with whomever you want. I hope it's ok that I post it on this message board. Talk to you later, until then, take care Judy.


https://ebay.io/m/IVUVl6

JUDY

The listing looks really good. I love the photos.

Hey everyone, my birthday is coming up. You could all pool in and buy it for me  :D

M i C H e L L e

Hey gang! I don't creep too much around here anymore, but I'm going to be offloading several Melvins things, and wanted to give you hoodlums first crack at it. Here's a list of what I'd like to sell:

M Belt Buckle
Tricks & Riddles book
Your Disease Spread Quick comic book
Stoner Witch mini book
Walk w/ Love & Death. . . Cassette tape
Purge of Dissidents DVD/CD/book


Most importantly, I am going to let go of the signed skull circa 2007, and is only 1 of 2 out there (Idlehanz has the other, I think). It pains me to do this, but car repairs aren't cheap.

I'll also sell a rare pic of the elusive bUTTHOLEmAN to the highest bidder!!!
*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*

elvism

hello there sugary instinct!

> I'll also sell a rare pic of the elusive bUTTHOLEmAN to the highest bidder!!!

could you post a copy here so i have an idea of the condition it's in?  :lol:

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

JUDY

Quote from: M i C H e L L e on September 23, 2026, 09:05:24 AMI'll also sell a rare pic of the elusive bUTTHOLEmAN to the highest bidder!!!

 8)

Hey girl, I'll message you on the other channel. I might want that cassette tape.

Please creep around more often!!!

SchnabelA

Quote from: M i C H e L L e on September 23, 2026, 09:05:24 AMHey gang! I don't creep too much around here anymore, but I'm going to be offloading several Melvins things, and wanted to give you hoodlums first crack at it. Here's a list of what I'd like to sell:

M Belt Buckle
Tricks & Riddles book
Your Disease Spread Quick comic book
Stoner Witch mini book
Walk through. . . Cassette tape


Most importantly, I am going to let go of the signed skull circa 2008, and is only 1 of 2 out there (Idlehanz has the other, I think). It pains me to do this, but car repairs aren't cheap.

I'll also sell a rare pic of the elusive bUTTHOLEmAN to the highest bidder!!!

Come over to ecu too, Michelle!

amazonAMAZON

Three of these I haven't even heard of (comic book, cassette, mini book). How are you selling?

JUDY

I got my eyes on that sexy belt buckle  :shock:


Hey Miche please take good photos of the tricks and riddles book!! One of these days, I'm going to actually update the archive page. We need to do a better job of collecting these things and working together as a community.
(gOoooble GoObbBleeeee)

Quote from: SchnabelA on September 24, 2026, 03:48:23 AMCome over to ecu too, Michelle!

She's better than us, schnab :lol:

Also you probably scared her away with your abnormal bowel movements!

(We love you, sweeeeeeet!!!)