The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glen

Quote from: JZS on March 30, 2009, 09:44:02 PM

1.What do you mean,you got SOME,how many you got? :shock:

2.Your wish list.....Damn,I thought a moderator would have the basic core
     of the Melvins arsenal on vinyl. At least you have Eggnog & Houdini  :D

long story mang.    I got I suppose as many as I need to make some trades.  I never collected vinyl a whole lot.
until now, complicatedly speaking.

all I know (say) is this.  if you got any MELVINS vinyl and you'd like to get ahold of a "THE END" LP look me up.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

thirdplacehero

Anybody see the sealed copy of the trilogy go for almost $200 on Ebay? i got a sealed one i might want to trade.
wish list:
1. an opened copy and cash
2. cash
3. SUNN (amp) stuff
i eat i shit i am

cara

Would not trade an opened copy + cash for a sealed one.

Idlehanz

I consider myself extrememly lucky to have been able to buy one at a show 2 years ago for $100 unopened. 

Like Stee

Quote from: Idlehanz on April 04, 2009, 11:26:27 PM
I consider myself extrememly lucky to have been able to buy one at a show 2 years ago for $100 unopened. 
I consider myself lucky to have paid retail for the trilogy when it first came out!  Wish I'd been smart enough to do the same with the HAT 7x7" series.  Those go for a lot now.
satanoscillatemymetallicsonatas

RomanBirdDog

i just purchased an unlistened copy of the Night Goat single on ebay on vinyl

Any info on this?

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: RomanBirdDog on April 06, 2009, 01:16:22 PM
i just purchased an unlistened copy of the Night Goat single on ebay on vinyl

Any info on this?
It's the best 7'' of all time.

Chomas

Glen I just want to mention that you could have offered me a deal when I was begging for the End LPs.  Now you say you have multiple copies to deal, which is kinda shady bro, all due respect.  I stuck up for you when walsby was dragging you through the mud, but now I see how it is...

glen

Quote from: change&suffocation on April 06, 2009, 05:47:30 PM
Glen I just want to mention that you could have offered me a deal when I was begging for the End LPs.  Now you say you have multiple copies to deal, which is kinda shady bro, all due respect.  I stuck up for you when walsby was dragging you through the mud, but now I see how it is...

:lol:
well played.    I know.  I'm a worthless piece of shit. I can accept that.   but I do have some The End LP's to trade for MELVINS vinyl.
I use the word "I" extremely lightly.    look,  all you need to know is if you're looking for some The End LP's and you have some other MELVINS vinyl to wave in my face then lets make the hook-up.  I will produce the LP's.  as many as needed.

so? who's gottem?
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

FartLips

Quote from: glen on April 06, 2009, 06:54:49 PM
Quote from: change&suffocation on April 06, 2009, 05:47:30 PM

:lol:
well played.    I know.  I'm a worthless piece of shit. I can accept that.   but I do have some The End LP's to trade for MELVINS vinyl.
I use the word "I" extremely lightly.    look,  all you need to know is if you're looking for some The End LP's and you have some other MELVINS vinyl to wave in my face then lets make the hook-up.  I will produce the LP's.  as many as needed.

so? who's gottem?
what? you printing 'em in the garage? :shock:
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

MeddlingCrybaby

Do you have 100 available?

Glen is probably exaggerating when he says 'as many as you need.'
Fester Rules You Drool

glen

Quote from: MeddlingCrybaby on April 07, 2009, 12:49:53 AM
Do you have 100 available?

Glen is probably exaggerating when he says 'as many as you need.'

I've said it a million times, I never exaggerate.  :?

I don't have 100.  but I have enough to make a few of these trades.   

no bullshit.  100% authentic and genuine "The End" LP's.   

anyone?

RomanBirdDog

what makes the night goat 7" so awesome?   ive never heard the version of night goat on it as apparently its got joe preston on it

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: RomanBirdDog on April 07, 2009, 02:01:46 PM
what makes the night goat 7" so awesome?   ive never heard the version of night goat on it as apparently its got joe preston on it
Uh....the song 'Night Goat' makes the Amrep Night Goat 7'' awesome....not sure who is on bass...they say it's not the same version that came later on Houdini,but I think it's the same. :)

Rev. Mike

It's Joe (Salty Green) on bass for the 7 inch version.