The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

streetwaves

Quote from: jules on May 07, 2011, 01:53:06 PM
Quote from: streetwaves on May 07, 2011, 09:07:02 AM

I'm aware of what you're saying. I don't need to be schooled in how buy, sell and trade
Perhaps a little schooling in grammar, then?

Because you've never accidentally omitted a word in any of your posts? Don't be stupid.

EvilNewWarGod

Also just got Melvins vs Minn 2nd pressing. Thanks to Rev. Mike for all 3!
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

pinkyslim

Quote from: streetwaves on May 08, 2011, 03:44:51 PM
Quote from: jules on May 07, 2011, 01:53:06 PM
Quote from: streetwaves on May 07, 2011, 09:07:02 AM

I'm aware of what you're saying. I don't need to be schooled in how buy, sell and trade
Perhaps a little schooling in grammar, then?

Because you've never accidentally omitted a word in any of your posts? Don't be stupid.

dude, you don't belong  8)

moose

dudes, anyone interested in buying my Fantomas Delirium Cordia cap from the 2005 (I think) tour? No? Okay, just ignore me and continue with your in-fighting.
Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

jules

Quote from: moose on May 08, 2011, 06:41:16 PM
dudes, anyone interested in buying my Fantomas Delirium Cordia cap from the 2005 (I think) tour? No? Okay, just ignore me and continue with your in-fighting.
Let's have a look, then. In the meantime, anyone's rude to SeattleSam, I'll make a cutting remark, ok? I learned my cutting remarks from a Cardassian tailor called Garak who taught me all I know.

EvilNewWarGod

I have heard there is a 3rd pressing of Melvins vs 
Minneapolis. Does anyone have a picture of the artwork they can post?
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

moose

Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

jules

Quote from: moose on May 10, 2011, 09:23:02 AM
How the hell do I post a pic?
Open a (for example) Photobucket account. Download your photos to Photobucket where you'll find an IMG code. Cut and paste the IMG code here and voila! (I had the same problem when I started out here. Glen was most understanding!)

moose

Angus Khan

Wear it sideways or forever be doomed to be uncool.
...and they all sing the same refrain: its fun to take a trip, put acid in your veins.

moose

Angus Khan

Quote from: moose on May 10, 2011, 05:47:56 PM
yeah you should buy it!
Oh I thought you had it sorry.  At the moment I can't afford food let alone clothes.
...and they all sing the same refrain: its fun to take a trip, put acid in your veins.

moose

Quote from: Angus Khan on May 10, 2011, 05:56:22 PM
Quote from: moose on May 10, 2011, 05:47:56 PM
yeah you should buy it!
Oh I thought you had it sorry.  At the moment I can't afford food let alone clothes.
I do have it. I'm selling it. For like $400.