The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meezer

Quote from: ZILLA on January 05, 2015, 06:51:25 PM
Holdendiane?
Run! don't walk! Find another copy. One of a kind? You didn't want it anyway!  :P
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

#2 Pencil

Quote from: deatheats on January 05, 2015, 07:34:05 PM
Holdendiane?

Isn't that Pinky's ebay seller name?

So there's been many a back and forth about this person and here we go again. Seriously if you are really that worried and this is the worst you have, your life must be really boring. If you are whining about it, you must be jealous.
I heard their periods attract bears

ZILLA

########################################################################################################

#2 Pencil

Quote from: ZILLA on January 06, 2015, 02:43:02 AM
Holdendiane claimed to not be on here.

And I'm not losing any sleep wondering if she is or isn't.

Collecting records is no different to gambling. You won't always walk away in front.
Like it or not, you won't get everything and some times you have to take it in the ass. Get use to it.

If I manage to get one, I'm happy, but I sure as shit won't over pay. It's a record, not a kidney. Your life does not depend on having it and sure enough don't enlarge your dick size if you do.

ZILLA

Quote from: #2 Pencil on January 06, 2015, 01:56:18 AM
Quote from: deatheats on January 05, 2015, 07:34:05 PM
Holdendiane?

Isn't that Pinky's ebay seller name?

So there's been many a back and forth about this person and here we go again. Seriously if you are really that worried and this is the worst you have, your life must be really boring. If you are whining about it, you must be jealous.

Have I expressed any worry at all? Have I whined at all? Please show me. What are you even talking about? ( I have missed all the back and forth about HD or likely it was before my time on here? I'd like to read it though.) I buy stuff from him online and was curious if he was on the board, he claimed no. My interest in him is my own and has nothing to do with the very recent auction of a rare item from this recent show. If I wanted that item I'd have just bought it. I think it was worth $300. It's just not of my taste overall and that's uncommon for Haze's work. I am a lot of things, not all of them nice but boring is not even close #2.
########################################################################################################

#2 Pencil

Wasn't actually directing it toward you, more just used your post as it had the name. Sorry about that. My main gripe is every time some artsy fartsy edition comes out that you need to get your punk ass out of bed for, pissing and moaning starts about flippers and usually it gets to this one. It goes way back, so probably was before your time.

I also said "if" not "you seem" or "you appear".

ZILLA

Quote from: #2 Pencil on January 06, 2015, 03:14:07 AM
Wasn't actually directing it toward you, more just used your post as it had the name. Sorry about that. My main gripe is every time some artsy fartsy edition comes out that you need to get your punk ass out of bed for, pissing and moaning starts about flippers and usually it gets to this one. It goes way back, so probably was before your time.

I also said "if" not "you seem" or "you appear".

Thanks for that apology, it seemed personal there for a minute.

#2 Pencil

I did see that after I re-read it.

Hey like you said, nobody's perfect, but I will admit fault if I cause it.

meezer

Hey, #2. ZILLA rules. You want me.
If you're saying I'm an ass, you're absolutely correct.
Am I mean to people on here, the way that this former member was? No. Absolutely not.
I've been on here for 14 months, and researched back into a lot of threads.
I've been attacked by that member, for just about anything. Do I care? No.
Do I care when I see that member attack my friends on this board? You'd better believe it!
You're right about the collectbility of crap. In the end, it's just crap.  8-[
But anyone who wants to pursue that crap, utilizing this great resource, is free to do so.  O:)
We earn our money, fair and square. We're not bank robbers.  :anonymous:
Thanks for your time. I've really enjoyed your posts, since you joined.  :cheers:
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

#2 Pencil

Meezer you are right. That person does attack people. Has done it here and has done it on the AmRep board also. And yes, we all don't have an endless supply of cash.

My point is don't worry about it. I'm sure everyone here has better things going on to worry about.

Yanayaya

I have one extra copy of The Bride Screamed Murder 2015 for trade/sale.  I got it signed by Buzz, Dale, and pencil-signed by Tom (Haze XXL).  There is a lot of art and labor on this one and it is from an edition of 100 numbered copies. These sold for $130.  Please don't ask me to sell it for cost.  I spent a lot of time traveling,  waiting in lines,  and getting each person to sign the front while protecting the fragile linocut from smudging.  Please see the instruction sheet Tom enclosed with this LP for details on care.

I am looking for tour exclusive oddities, select letterpress CDs, and I unfortunately missed the email notification for the Melvins/Hard-ons split 7".  Serious cash offers are welcome as well.  Please PM me if interested.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Al que está vivo todo le falta y al que está muerto todo le sobra.

deatheats

macleodish

any one after the honky letterpress signed by buzz selling to fund a new guitar !

Yanayaya

Quote from: Yanayaya on January 06, 2015, 07:51:49 PM
I have one extra copy of The Bride Screamed Murder 2015 for trade/sale.  I got it signed by Buzz, Dale, and pencil-signed by Tom (Haze XXL).  There is a lot of art and labor on this one and it is from an edition of 100 numbered copies. These sold for $130.  Please don't ask me to sell it for cost.  I spent a lot of time traveling,  waiting in lines,  and getting each person to sign the front while protecting the fragile linocut from smudging.  Please see the instruction sheet Tom enclosed with this LP for details on care.

I am looking for tour exclusive oddities, select letterpress CDs, and I unfortunately missed the email notification for the Melvins/Hard-ons split 7".  Serious cash offers are welcome as well.  Please PM me if interested.

Thanks kindly for your offers.  A very nice BBS person has helped me out with that Melvins/ Hard-ons 7"  so I'm fresh out of these LPs.  Thanks again!!

Yanayaya

I have a surplus of Melvins art these days.  Many silk-screen posters that have rotated through my home "gallery."  Some are unique Artist Proofs (outside the edition) They are all NEAR MINT - EXCELLENT condition. Stored flat in UV protected frames or in print drawers.  I am listing these on eBay but will give any BBS / themelvins.net member 20% off to kill the auction with a PayPal deposit. If interested, check eBay over the next week or so.  I will put 1-2 more up daily.  Thanks for looking...

Here is the first listing:  http://www.ebay.com/itm/STUNNING-MELVINS-UNSANE-SIGNED-AP-SILK-SCREEN-POSTER-ON-REFLECTIVE-MYLAR-PAPER-/141536156964?

[attachment deleted by admin]