The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JUDY

:love: :love: :love:

I only need a few from this list. I will message you on the other channel.

Godflesh

--- Heavy user ---

jonE5

Quote from: jonE5 on January 25, 2016, 02:57:15 PM
My Wife and I are going to be buying a house.. Because of this I am going to be selling some of my collection. Mostly the letterpress stuff. I decided to offer things here first. Then in a week or so they will be going onto eBay. Please PM me if you have interest. Everything is in perfect condition.

1st off. The CD Box set. #193/222 $350

(a) Senile Animal Box Set # 268/300 $150

The Endless Residency/Brooklyn #33/50 $75

Pigs of The Roman Empire Letterpress #40/50 Signed by Buzzo $50

Freak Puke Letterpress #200/200 $50

"Los Melvins" Gluey Porch Treatments #46/50 Signed by Mackie $50

Everybody Loves Sausages (Extremely Beautiful) Letterpress #246/400

Honky Letterpress Black on Black (Very tricky to photograph) No# $40

Melvins 1983 CD AmRep version Hand Printed by Haze Still Sealed 2 Versions $25 ea.

Color of Noise AmRep Comp. Still Sealed #43/300 $20

Please PM me if you have interest... And like I said I'll give it a week or so here and then this stuff goes onto Ebay.

13CD Box is Sold
Honky is Sold
Endless Residency is Sold
POTRE is Sold

Kind of Surprised that No One has jumped on the (a) S.A. Box yet. That thing is pretty sweet.

crushr24

Quote from: crushr24 on July 31, 2015, 05:22:10 PM
Yo Melvins' fans, gotta question for ya.  Was curious what you guys might think the value of this rare Melvins t-shirt might be??  It's an original Melvins Army t-shirt with 'CREW' printed on the back.  I got this brand new from a guy who did roadie work for the band on the Lysol tour, I believe.  I've only worn and washed this shirt 2 or 3 times, I've had it forever and it's in very good condition.  Fruit Of The Loom, size XL...it's a nice shirt.  Possibly a 'Holy Grail' Melvins t-shirt!   :shock:  :)

Last bid was $100.  Don't make me put this on eBay Melvins fans...I despise eBay!
"The music business is a cruel and shallow money
trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and
pimps run free, and good men die like dogs.
There's also a negative side."

― Hunter S. Thompson

Dumpster D

Yeah we all hate Ebay...But I mean you want the most money for it..thats the deal.

I wont waste your Time with an offer, that is one killer T-shirt. 

meezer

I don't know. Crew can come with some baggage. My plain old Melvins Army shirt suits me just fine.
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

DeeSonyaChin

Dumpster D

(the) flutter nuts

I got the shits real bad.

Godflesh

Quote from: jonE5 on January 27, 2016, 10:33:41 AM
Kind of Surprised that No One has jumped on the (a) S.A. Box yet. That thing is pretty sweet.

Yes it is. But I'm sure everyone here has it already.
--- Heavy user ---

jonE5

Quote from: Godflesh on February 01, 2016, 04:35:40 AM
Quote from: jonE5 on January 27, 2016, 10:33:41 AM

Yes it is. But I'm sure everyone here has it already.

That is the impression that I am getting. Just listed it on Discogs.

Peebot

This is just a PSA, I'm not selling this myself, but a book/record store near me (Seattle) is selling the cassette version of 'The End' for $100. Looks like it's in good shape but I didn't ask them to get it out of the case. If anyone is interested I would be willing to go get it and send it on as long as you cover the $100 + shipping (assuming it hasn't sold since Saturday of course), just PM me and we can figure it out.

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: Peebot on February 08, 2016, 07:09:20 PM
This is just a PSA, I'm not selling this myself, but a book/record store near me (Seattle) is selling the cassette version of 'The End' for $100. Looks like it's in good shape but I didn't ask them to get it out of the case. If anyone is interested I would be willing to go get it and send it on as long as you cover the $100 + shipping (assuming it hasn't sold since Saturday of course), just PM me and we can figure it out.

Oh shit! Hell of a time time be broke
I got the shits real bad.

jules

Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on February 09, 2016, 06:14:09 AM

It's never a good time time be broke.

Peebot

Quote from: jules on February 09, 2016, 09:11:31 AM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on February 09, 2016, 06:14:09 AM

It's never a good time time be broke.

:lol: