Best Melvins Pic Ever

Started by Живојиновић, June 24, 2009, 03:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

buddy holiday

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on August 05, 2013, 11:21:11 PM
Andre 3000

now that would also be an interesting combination for an EP release.

Schnabster

Quote from: Oscar on June 16, 2013, 05:41:28 AM

Are they doing work With Novoselic? I Guess if they get him as a bassist, after BB, then it can attract attention.

buddy holiday

Quote from: Schnabster on August 06, 2013, 02:20:25 AM
Quote from: Oscar on June 16, 2013, 05:41:28 AM

Are they doing work With Novoselic? I Guess if they get him as a bassist, after BB, then it can attract attention.
yes an EP is planned as far as i know.

homeless_dad

Is Ian back yet??

glen

for some reason I feel absolutely nothing when presented with the idea that KN is doing an ep with MELVINS.  nothing whatsoever.

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

rictus

It's because glen's dead inside.

LuckMach3

Andre 3000 of Outkast was at the Atlanta show last night! 

Buttholeman is a power tripping emotional abuser.  He censors my posts and says I need mental health help.  He's a jerk.  Please don't listen to him.  People DO love and respect your opinions.  I'm one of those people.  I love you. PM me if you're stressed.

Start with the following link if you feel sad: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O3ZQPezglQ

anaconda

hey check it out! Andre 3000 was at the Atlanta show!! Probably there to see Honky!

deatheats

Coady just needs to be pointing his finger at Andre   :lol:

Grayfro

Quote from: anaconda on August 06, 2013, 06:04:16 PM
hey check it out! Andre 3000 was at the Atlanta show!! Probably there to see Honky!

homeless_dad

Quote from: glen on August 06, 2013, 12:17:36 PM
for some reason I feel absolutely nothing when presented with the idea that KN is doing an ep with MELVINS.  nothing whatsoever.
My  ":shock:" wasn't so much due to excitement it was more out of shock that Krist is still an active musician.  It was also the first I'd heard of it. 
As far as bass players go, KN is adequate.   I don't think he can add much to the band really.  I guess it's more of a romantic thought since I really dig Sweet 75...I mean Nirvana #-o
Is Ian back yet??

LuckMach3

Quote from: anaconda on August 06, 2013, 06:04:16 PM

Hey now, I'd rather someone post something twice as opposed to it never getting posted.  I scrolled up and didn't see it posted.  Melvins shows after a math final are exhausting!
Buttholeman is a power tripping emotional abuser.  He censors my posts and says I need mental health help.  He's a jerk.  Please don't listen to him.  People DO love and respect your opinions.  I'm one of those people.  I love you. PM me if you're stressed.

Start with the following link if you feel sad: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O3ZQPezglQ

GrimReaper

glen

Quote from: GrimReaper on August 07, 2013, 04:28:56 AM

Hey, Ya!

I wonder if that pic was a polaroid.   :|

I'm very, very sorry.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN