The Colossus of Destiny: A Melvins Tale

Started by Idlehanz, January 30, 2015, 07:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GiveMe45

:lol:

You have to work tonight Idle?  Up for some celebratory beers?

Idlehanz

Quote from: GiveMe45 on March 28, 2015, 11:30:16 AM

I don't have to work my normal job, but I have film work to do.  If I can find some spare time tonight, I'll pm ya.

jules

If Idle and Grim get together tonight, there'll only be about $20 left of that $75k and we'll have to start again in the morning.

Godflesh

--- Heavy user ---

meezer

Quote from: jules on March 28, 2015, 11:35:04 AM

If Idle and Grim get together tonight, there'll only be about $20 left of that $75k and we'll have to start again in the morning.

Now I can finally exhale, after all the times I made a complete ass of myself in the previous pages.
No more of that, I swear!   O:) :bs:
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

GiveMe45

jules

meezer

Quote from: GiveMe45 on March 28, 2015, 11:44:08 AM
I hate when I make ads of myself!
What can I do? My device was manufactured by the Mormon Church, apparently.   =;
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

bUTTHOLEmAN

Didn't DC say he was going to film himself in a banana suit doing acoustic covers if we hit the goal?  :P
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

DC

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on March 28, 2015, 12:02:24 PM
Didn't DC say he was going to film himself in a banana suit doing acoustic covers if we hit the goal?  :P

85k.

Idle and Bob:

meezer

$85,000. Time to go to Newcastle and hold Ian up by his ankles to see what pocket change falls out of his skinny jeans!  :twisted:

Idlehanz

If we hit $85k+ I'll fly to Denver and film it myself.

DC