The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

camaroballa22

"Sweet Melinda, the peasants call her the goddess of gloom.
She speaks good English and she invites you up into her room."

rictus

Quote from: jules on April 26, 2011, 01:33:52 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/MELVINS-KING-BUZZOS-4X12-HIWATT-CABINET-/110679817416?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19c507fcc8

I like how it says 'pick up only', but also says 'will happily combine shipping'. In other words, if you buy something else from them, you can come pick that shit up too.

Braykfast

Just found a copy of "The End" at a record shop.

80 bucks.

Worth it?
"whiskey and axe handles"
- buzzo, boston, june 2010

buddy holiday

Quote from: Braykfast on April 27, 2011, 09:10:48 AM
Just found a copy of "The End" at a record shop.

80 bucks.

Worth it?

it's a cool melvins live album, with a good setlist.
soundquality similar as with other melvins live releases, i.e. it is not as smooth produced as live albums from "bigger" bands. also it does not have a long run time (40min or so?)
so it's up to you. do you really want it? the price is pretty much ok. popsike lists the median at $68.

hagus667

Quote from: Dranas on April 24, 2011, 01:10:47 AM
I have two Melvins related auctions that are ending on Sunday night.  One is an XL hoodie from the Maggot tour.  The other is a Houdini print set by Frank Kozik.  If you happen to win either auction, mention you are from the bbs and I'll send you a very cool Melvins related bonus. 

http://shop.ebay.com/melissastoddard79/m.html?_adv=1&_dmd=1&_in_kw=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Damn!  I missed 'em!  Any chance you can post a picture of the hoodie?  I'm intensely curious...
"I don't think I should be playing with these medium strings. I need light gauge if I'm gonna thrash!"

jules

SeattleSam

I am a raper guy, obviously.

-Dc

jules

Quote from: LebRon Maiden on May 03, 2011, 02:18:38 PM
Pinky is in the lead for the Shit Sandwich 7" with one hour to go!  Will she win?

Can you do like a horse racing commentary, make it more fun?  :)

pinkyslim

Quote from: jules on May 03, 2011, 02:31:41 PM
Quote from: LebRon Maiden on May 03, 2011, 02:18:38 PM
Pinky is in the lead for the Shit Sandwich 7" with one hour to go!  Will she win?

Can you do like a horse racing commentary, make it more fun?  :)

horse?  
whatever.
My husband use to say I was a wild filly when he first met me.
Built, smooth and hairless. 8)

Now I am a mare. :(