The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

Quote from: SeattleSam on May 04, 2011, 01:33:44 PM
You should delete this post until after the auction ends.
Well boss, I see your point, but this is the first time I've seen one of these up close, so it would be good to see a wee discussion about it. This one's a bit tatty, anyway, so I shouldn't think anyone else would want it, ahem...  8-[

*edit*            Apart from pinky!

pinkyslim

Quote from: jules on May 04, 2011, 01:50:28 PM
Well boss, I see your point, but this is the first time I've seen one of these up close, so it would be good to see a wee discussion about it. This one's a bit tatty, anyway, so I shouldn't think anyone else would want it, ahem...  8-[

*edit*            Apart from pinky!

i want the coke 8)

jules

Quote from: pinkyslim on May 04, 2011, 02:14:10 PM
Quote from: jules on May 04, 2011, 01:50:28 PM

*edit*            Apart from pinky!

i want the coke 8)
:lol: :lol:

Cheech snorts soap cocaine & drinks piss!

Stareadactyl

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150601095028#ht_500wt_1156

if anyone can remind me of why this t-shirt exists i'd appreciate it :lol:
and if anyone in america, or outside the U.K. in general wants to bid, but it won't let you, let me know on ebay.

FartLips

Quote from: Stareadactyl on May 05, 2011, 03:41:04 AM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150601095028#ht_500wt_1156

if anyone can remind me of why this t-shirt exists i'd appreciate it :lol:
and if anyone in america, or outside the U.K. in general wants to bid, but it won't let you, let me know on ebay.
grumpy's 20th(?)anniversary melvins gig.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

EvilNewWarGod

Just won copies of the letter press versions of Honk(e)y and 12 Singles cds that were sold during the SPaceland residency. Honky is #47 of 50 and 12 Singles is #40 of 50. I already have the original versions of both of these, but they looked so cool and are rare I decided I had to have them.
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

streetwaves

For trade: One minty fresh The Bride Screamed Murder LP (King Buzzo edition) for Bullhead and Eggnog on vinyl. Copies must be VG+.

SeattleSam

Quote from: streetwaves on May 06, 2011, 04:06:02 PM
For trade: One minty fresh The Bride Screamed Murder LP (King Buzzo edition) for Bullhead and Eggnog on vinyl. Copies must be VG+.
Why not sell it on ebay?  You'll make money that way, and still be able to get both copies.
I am a raper guy, obviously.

-Dc

streetwaves

Quote from: SeattleSam on May 06, 2011, 04:13:49 PM
Quote from: streetwaves on May 06, 2011, 04:06:02 PM
Why not sell it on ebay?  You'll make money that way, and still be able to get both copies.

Not when folks are asking $75 for Eggnog.

SeattleSam

Folks can ask a million, you just don't pay.  The last one (within a week) sold for $30, in decent condition with all the inserts.  You can probably get $150 for the Buzzo lp.
I am a raper guy, obviously.

-Dc

streetwaves

Quote from: SeattleSam on May 06, 2011, 07:12:23 PM
Folks can ask a million, you just don't pay.  The last one (within a week) sold for $30, in decent condition with all the inserts.  You can probably get $150 for the Buzzo lp.

I'm aware of what you're saying. I don't need to be schooled in how buy, sell and trade---I have been doing this for years. I just thought I would throw the opportunity out there on this board to see if I could make a quick and easy swap.

pinkyslim

Quote from: streetwaves on May 07, 2011, 09:07:02 AM
Quote from: SeattleSam on May 06, 2011, 07:12:23 PM

I'm aware of what you're saying. I don't need to be schooled in how buy, sell and trade---I have been doing this for years. I just thought I would throw the opportunity out there on this board to see if I could make a quick and easy swap.

SeatlleSam is TRYING to help. :shock:

jules

Quote from: streetwaves on May 07, 2011, 09:07:02 AM

I'm aware of what you're saying. I don't need to be schooled in how buy, sell and trade
Perhaps a little schooling in grammar, then?