The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FartLips

Quote from: pinkyslim on February 16, 2013, 11:02:54 PM
Quote from: FartLips on February 16, 2013, 09:16:05 PM
Quote from: Yanayaya on February 07, 2013, 05:27:50 PM
Does anyone here have:  It's Shoved/Forgotten Principles and/or Way of the World/Theme  they want to sell?  I am missing these two from the 1-12 Singles released.
ha, they were the only two i owned and sold them both last year.

whoopty fuckin' do. :later:
hey, its pinky's shit opinion!
Whoopty fuckin' do :later:
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

crowpunk

I have a number of items ready to go to new homes & thought I'd ask here if anyone was interested before I put them on eBay. The goodies are:

Endless Residency vinyl boxset. Rock Is Hell black vinyl ed. No 190, mint & unplayed.

(A) Senile Animal vinyl boxset with buckle, comic etc. No 247, still sealed.

Melvins Vs Mpls 1st press, mint.

Melvins Vs Mpls 2nd press, excellent.

Complete set of H A T 7"s, excellent - mint.

Complete set of 1983 CD's with postcard, still sealed.

Unfortunately funds are tight at the moment & it's time to say goodbye to part of my collection. I'd rather see them go to genuine Melvins fans / collectors than unscrupulous flippers.
Inbox offers if interested to daicroll@gmail.com
Pictures available on request.

steve

...Steve

Yanayaya

Al que está vivo todo le falta y al que está muerto todo le sobra.

perzo)))

Again,a gorgeous tragedy approaches,in the wake of those thought contained.But sonic reverberations shake the very marrow of the fragile chamber of mans lifeforce,and again the minions quiver in fear,as daylight fails to come,and Melvins walk the battlefield,bored and hungry...

Yanayaya

Al que está vivo todo le falta y al que está muerto todo le sobra.

perzo)))

Quote from: Yanayaya on February 21, 2013, 04:35:59 PM
I love your Avatar perzo)))

thanks.me&my kid made it outta some old tray.

on another note,im putting my houdini lp on ebay as soon as i get the weed out of the gatefold.low starting bid.

its up-

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221192661546?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Again,a gorgeous tragedy approaches,in the wake of those thought contained.But sonic reverberations shake the very marrow of the fragile chamber of mans lifeforce,and again the minions quiver in fear,as daylight fails to come,and Melvins walk the battlefield,bored and hungry...

Godflesh

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MELVINS-LETTERPRESS-MACKIE-NIRVANA-SUB-POP-AM-REP-HAZEXXL-MISFITS-PUSHEAD-KBD-/111016385919?ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

Really...?
ONE OF A KIND ,ONE OFF... MACKIE LETTERPRESS OF FREAK PUKE ... 1 OF 1

Aren't all those Freak Pukes one of a kind?

Does anyone have any idea how many there actually were? 50 copies of each letterpress cover variant?
--- Heavy user ---

edwinmoney

Quote from: Godflesh on February 22, 2013, 10:18:06 AM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MELVINS-LETTERPRESS-MACKIE-NIRVANA-SUB-POP-AM-REP-HAZEXXL-MISFITS-PUSHEAD-KBD-/111016385919?ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

Really...?

Does anyone have any idea how many there actually were? 50 copies of each letterpress cover variant?

Yeah this is a little confusing.  I went to the NY and NJ stops of this tour and this what I learned from speaking with Walsby at the merch table. 

They had the more official CD letterpress of Freak Puke, they made 200 of those, sold out like mid tour, I was lucky to snag two (they only had 3 left at the time).  These 200 are numbered and all the same (maybe slight variations as they are hand-made). 

Then they also had like all these letterpress covers with errors and such (note the one you reference from eBay says Mangled Demos on the spine, where this really houses a Freak Puke CD), which instead of throwing away they threw a Freak Puke CD in it, stamped "Freak Puke" on it a couple of times, and now you have a unique case to house your CD in.  The listing is accurate that there is only one of the variation he/she is selling, but there are a bunch of similar ones floating around. 

these sold for $20 at the shows, maybe $25, my memory sucks.  How many of these one offs are there?  No idea, sorry. 
It never got weird enough for me.

jules

Quote from: Godflesh on February 22, 2013, 10:18:06 AM

Really...?

They were all different. Some are similar but no two are the same. That's what makes them so interesting and sexy. Only Mackie knows how many there were! The guy who's selling this kindly dropped the price to $200 for me - I'd offered him $100 -  even though I'd sold him stuff from the 51 in 51 at cost. I'll spend my money on Melvins tickets instead.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: jules on February 23, 2013, 01:20:37 PM
The guy who's selling this kindly dropped the price to $200 for me - I'd offered him $100 -  even though I'd sold him stuff from the 51 in 51 at cost.
So lame!
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

TosT

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on February 23, 2013, 02:03:30 PM
The guy who's selling this kindly dropped the price to $200 for me - I'd offered him $100 -  even though I'd sold him stuff from the 51 in 51 at cost.
So lame!

sounds like a quality individual

Dan_Halen

Quote from: TosT on February 23, 2013, 03:19:35 PM
So lame!

So random, I bought a 45 off him recently. He lives like an hour away from me and over a week later and it's still not here.  :?
That's totally lame he wouldn't take $100 after you helped him out with merch from the same tour!
Los ticka toe rest

jonE5

Quote from: Dan_Halen on February 23, 2013, 08:30:09 PM
Quote from: TosT on February 23, 2013, 03:19:35 PM
So lame!

So random, I bought a 45 off him recently. He lives like an hour away from me and over a week later and it's still not here.  :?
That's totally lame he wouldn't take $100 after you helped him out with merch from the same tour!

Karma is a Bitch.. It will bite later..