The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

homeless_dad

Is Ian back yet??

the_consumer

Got some stuff up on eBay ending in a few days, Sugar Daddy splits, some promos, etc.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/handsfirstflower

hate to part with this stuff but it's one of those life times at the moment. Ugh!

Dumpster D

Quote from: homeless_dad on March 13, 2014, 10:28:55 AM
Buzz Box DOD distortion pedal is up.
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=291098161309

pay $200 to sound like a vacuum cleaner.

I fucking hate myself for not buying it at L+M back in 2008 for like 70 bucks around.  :cobain:

ZILLA

########################################################################################################

3d-alex

rictus

Quote from: Buckwheat on March 14, 2014, 02:06:08 PM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on March 13, 2014, 03:23:05 PM
Couldn't even wait to get home to put this on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=111299390075&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en

Buzz!  Could you sign this?  I'm such a big fanim going to make tons selling this!

$135   :shock:

Fucked up. Was probably in line with this fucker. Saw a few people buy stuff and leave, never to be seen again. Girl behind me in line was texting the whole time and then some dude shows up in a dress shirt and slacks right before we got in the door and hands her a wad of cash. Never saw them again.

Dumpster D

Peto Wilson

! At the New Year's Eve show same shit! Dude directly in front of me held up the line for 10 min buying shit one by one till he ran out of cash!! Multiples of everything and the best of the test pressings, I'd say $2500?. $900 in the TP's alone! Crazy when you see it though? 
Hates vinyl grit!

Dumpster D

You can bet I would get that guys plate number and follom him home.  :disagree: :evil:

Buckwheat

Quote from: Peto Wilson on March 17, 2014, 10:20:17 AM
! At the New Year's Eve show same shit! Dude directly in front of me held up the line for 10 min buying shit one by one till he ran out of cash!! Multiples of everything and the best of the test pressings, I'd say $2500?. $900 in the TP's alone! Crazy when you see it though?
That was breakrx2vinylhound aka my-babiez-gots-rabies.  He likes to run private auctions, and then shill them up.

Dumpster D

I guess as long as its all selling the guys are Fine with that.  :buzz:

Fureon Nectarmoon

What's up with the NYE 7" prices on Discogs? I was waiting for Rev. Mike to put it up on there, but instead I saw a bunch of fuckos asking for $100 and more. What gives?

Buckwheat

Quote from: Fureon Nectarmoon on March 17, 2014, 12:46:15 PM
What's up with the NYE 7" prices on Discogs? I was waiting for Rev. Mike to put it up on there, but instead I saw a bunch of fuckos asking for $100 and more. What gives?
Rev mike recently took it down.  He had it up on discogs forever for around $160.