The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

Looking for a Buzzo King of Clubs shirt in Large.

macleodish

melvins endless boxset vinyl all in good nick apart the stoner witch vinyl corner is a tad stubbed ! i will be selling to u.k people only after around 100 pounds plus postage im open to all offers thanks

[attachment deleted by admin]

homeless_dad

Is Ian back yet??

carol

Alex-

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Alex-

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on March 31, 2014, 12:35:23 PM
Thanks Alex.

I've asked the seller what label it is on.. if he did said Atlantic i've probably didn't take the risk either though becouse there isn't a picture of the back of the sleeve.

deatheats

I can't believe someone paid $61 for the Stag bootleg (they were probably unaware it was a boot).

Sellers that don't make it obvious are such asses.

Dan_Halen

Quote from: deatheats on March 31, 2014, 01:33:42 PM
I can't believe someone paid $61 for the Stag bootleg (they were probably unaware it was a boot).

Sellers that don't make it obvious are such asses.

I agree...but the bright side is the bootleg can't sound any worse than the original vinyl pressing!  :P
Los ticka toe rest

homeless_dad

Anyone know anything about the band 'anywhere'?
All I know is Dale's name is on the back of the record.  I saw this record in Amoeba SF and meant to ask about it.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=221407469775
Is Ian back yet??

rictus

Quote from: homeless_dad on April 02, 2014, 01:09:11 AM
Anyone know anything about the band 'anywhere'?
All I know is Dale's name is on the back of the record.  I saw this record in Amoeba SF and meant to ask about it.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=221407469775

Apparently they record at the Melvins practice space:

QuoteMonths later the pair met in Los Angeles, enlisted the mobile engineering talent of Toshi Kasai (Big Business) and tracked the new material in 2 days at The Melvins practice space in downtown Los Angeles. During that same visit Christian played live on ''The Watt from Pedro Show'' as the musical guest of Mike Watt (of The Stooges, fIREHOUSE, Minutemen). The music captured on this material is an ethereal, resonant execution of what could be described as eastern acoustic punk.

If you like Mars Volta you'll probably like it.

andi

Anyone here who's willing to do a trade?
I have a GWA / HAZE XXL Split (US version /100) coming and would like to get my hands on the King Buzzo 10".

I'm from germany, so it can take a while to get here. Just wanted to ask if that's a way to get the 10".