The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vince furnier

Quote from: Jaron on July 06, 2023, 07:55:13 PM
I feel like I'm back from the dead. I was going thru my 7" collection today and noticed I had 3 duplicates of some of my Melvins ones. The Patton Oswalt split and two of the clowns. The Scientists and the Venom ones.

If anyone is looking for these I'm willing to trade if its something I don't have. Otherwise, I'll just piss off.

I will say I'm missing The Jam and the Throbbing Gristle clowns.

I haven't been on here in years. Doesn't look like much has changed, but I'm sure some of the rules are different and I haven't read them if they are.

Hit me up. I can provide pics if need be.
welcome back. first post in over 8 years. wow.  :shock: :lol:
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

Jaron

Quote from: vince furnier on July 07, 2023, 06:47:47 AM
Quote from: Jaron on July 06, 2023, 07:55:13 PM
I feel like I'm back from the dead. I was going thru my 7" collection today and noticed I had 3 duplicates of some of my Melvins ones. The Patton Oswalt split and two of the clowns. The Scientists and the Venom ones.

If anyone is looking for these I'm willing to trade if its something I don't have. Otherwise, I'll just piss off.

I will say I'm missing The Jam and the Throbbing Gristle clowns.

I haven't been on here in years. Doesn't look like much has changed, but I'm sure some of the rules are different and I haven't read them if they are.

Hit me up. I can provide pics if need be.
welcome back. first post in over 8 years. wow.  :shock: :lol:

Not gonna lie, it feels good. Maybe? I don't know.

vince furnier

from the fb group. - "Does anyone know someone who might be looking for a pretty full Melvin's collection of crap. The box of EPs on the right is all Melvin's records. Plus I have a ton of other Melvin's crap that has to go.. Thanks" - Matt Mitrowski  :shock: :o :buzz:
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Dumpster D

Hi.

If anyone's looking for Melvins Vinyls?

I found some at my nearest record shop.

New Stuff, Working with god, Bull and bees, Five legged dog, and I think bad mood Rising and tres Cabrones...not sure if I saw walk with love and death or not...All sealed, reasonably priced.

I bought the Eggnog re-issue, it was about $38 CDN total.

They'll probly be there for awhile yet...

Hi there! Can you point me in the direction of that FB group?
I don't really have anything to do with fb most of the time, but I still have a ghost account there from several years ago, so I can occasionally look at things like this.

• • • •

Quote from: vince furnier on September 28, 2023, 12:18:13 PM
from the fb group. - "Does anyone know someone who might be looking for a pretty full Melvin's collection of crap. The box of EPs on the right is all Melvin's records. Plus I have a ton of other Melvin's crap that has to go.. Thanks" - Matt Mitrowski  :shock: :o :buzz:

bebolux

Hi Guys,
I have some things for sale, and I think that some of you might be interested.
I'm tired of ebay so I prefer to share it here.
-A Skull Belt Buckle from the OG senile animal box set for sale Almost NM 50€?
-A probably first press of a Melvins Army tshirt with thick ink in a not so bad condition for the age. 12€?
I'm in france so shipping price will be from there, for us and uk people i can send things as gift to avoid import taxes
I can send you picture or post them here if you want some.
Regards

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!

I'm interested in the belt buckle if you can post a photo, please?
Maybe a photo of the shirt as well?
Thanks in advance!

Quote from: bebolux on October 27, 2023, 08:11:11 AM
Hi Guys,
I have some things for sale, and I think that some of you might be interested.
I'm tired of ebay so I prefer to share it here.
-A Skull Belt Buckle from the OG senile animal box set for sale Almost NM 50€?
-A probably first press of a Melvins Army tshirt with thick ink in a not so bad condition for the age. 12€?
I'm in france so shipping price will be from there, for us and uk people i can send things as gift to avoid import taxes
I can send you picture or post them here if you want some.
Regards

bebolux

12 yes, i'm about to move on so i need space.
here we go
Don't know about the size of the tee cause the tag has been removed and now there's a tiny hole at this spot.
this is Centimeters

PepsiMike

Vince's point is, 12 is very cheap, even moreso if it's originally from the 90s.

Oh man, that shirt looks great, but I'm afraid it's way too small for me - looks to be about 26" H x 20" W

• • • •

Quote from: bebolux on October 27, 2023, 03:52:05 PM
12 yes, i'm about to move on so i need space.
here we go
Don't know about the size of the tee cause the tag has been removed and now there's a tiny hole at this spot.
this is Centimeters