Melvins Shirts...

Started by grays harbor mafia, September 08, 2008, 07:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vince furnier

Quote from: Colonel Cheese on March 08, 2024, 07:53:00 AM
Quote from: vince furnier on March 08, 2024, 07:44:39 AMwore the goat hoodie to church to see my daughter sing in the choir. i don't think it was appreciated.  :lol:

Praise Jeebus!
HELL YEAH BORTHER!
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

Von_Grip

christopher lee shirt up for pre order on the blixt merch store
"im ol' south!"

sHaViNgCrEaM

Has anyone ever come across a Basses Loaded shirt on a reputable website?
I found some on a few sites that I'd be a bit skeptical of and apprehensive to order from.

vince furnier

Quote from: sHaViNgCrEaM on April 21, 2024, 12:35:47 PMHas anyone ever come across a Basses Loaded shirt on a reputable website?
I found some on a few sites that I'd be a bit skeptical of and apprehensive to order from.
this is their official merch site and i don't see one there. i got a cd / hat bundle at the time and there might have been a shirt for that release. just can't remember for sure. lots of sites have bootleg Melvins shirts. trust them at your own risk.  :lol: 

https://www.blixtmerchandise.com/collections/melvins?page=1
Welcome to my Nightmare!

sHaViNgCrEaM

Quote from: vince furnier on April 21, 2024, 12:47:56 PM
Quote from: sHaViNgCrEaM on April 21, 2024, 12:35:47 PMHas anyone ever come across a Basses Loaded shirt on a reputable website?
this is their official merch site and i don't see one there. i got a cd / hat bundle at the time and there might have been a shirt for that release. just can't remember for sure. lots of sites have bootleg Melvins shirts. trust them at your own risk.  :lol: 

https://www.blixtmerchandise.com/collections/melvins?page=1

thanks for th reply! :mrgreen:

FartLips

i wore my houdini haze xxl long sleeve to the Sessanta show and got compliments. its a sexy shirt.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

vince furnier

this is weird. the band hasn't even posted about it.  :shock:  :lol:

https://supreme.com/news/

Welcome to my Nightmare!

PepsiMike

Quote from: vince furnier on May 06, 2024, 07:02:17 AMthis is weird. the band hasn't even posted about it.  :shock:  :lol:

Au contraire mon frere

Helen83

Quote from: vince furnier on May 06, 2024, 07:02:17 AMthis is weird. the band hasn't even posted about it.  :shock:  :lol:

https://supreme.com/news/

They've posted now.

I love the hoodie but don't like the back print of it.

The Bullhead shirts are amazing!
I'm grabbing a yellow AND blue.
The fruit bowl looks amazing on the yellow.

The Stoner Witch cammo shirt is pretty cool.....the pillow is great too.

rimb

These are going to be hideously expensive, aren't they?

amazonAMAZON

Yes they will be expensive.

God damn what a great baby blue bullhead shirt, though.

And SNIVLEM? Someone over there is a fan. That is fine merch.

But yeah Supreme's whole thing is this ironic "aren't these expensive objects ridiculous" then "we made super expensive ltd edition stuff for you schmucks to buy". Supreme fans basically throw away money to support their own disdain for throwing money away.

Though this is the M.O. for plenty of the Melvins limited editions we've all shelled out for anyway.

Helen83

Quote from: amazonAMAZON on May 06, 2024, 07:23:12 PMYes they will be expensive.

But yeah Supreme's whole thing is this ironic "aren't these expensive objects ridiculous" then "we made super expensive ltd edition stuff for you schmucks to buy". Supreme fans basically throw away money to support their own disdain for throwing money away.

Though this is the M.O. for plenty of the Melvins limited editions we've all shelled out for anyway.

Looking at prices here in UK for Supreme shirts etc I'd say shirts will be £40.

I'd expect the hoodie to be around £60.

PepsiMike

Shirts = £46, hoodies = £148

Von_Grip

Quote from: amazonAMAZON on May 06, 2024, 07:23:12 PMYes they will be expensive.

"im ol' south!"

Von_Grip

really digging the white and baby blue "bullhead" tees and the tan "SNIVLEM" tee
hoodie pretty cool too but waaaay too exspensive i mean the tees are just about $50 usd
"im ol' south!"