MELVINS/Void Manes

Started by glen, January 26, 2014, 01:51:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vaporInhaler

How many tour editions were taken from the road merch stash?  Couldn't have been many. Tour merch is a big part of road income...
I have no idea who Glen is...

grow what you smoke

Von_Grip

Quote from: vaporInhaler on June 26, 2023, 01:53:23 PM
How many tour editions were taken from the road merch stash?  Couldn't have been many. Tour merch is a big part of road income...
I'm guessing maybe 🤔 50 bundles ..so down to 200 for the tour....although 50 seems like a lot
"im ol' south!"

PepsiMike

50 sounds right.
I'm guessing the tour merch will be posters, shirts, TG albums which will sell quickly, devil you know lps, and some letterpress cds.

Chief Ten Beers

Quote from: PepsiMike on June 26, 2023, 12:50:39 PM
Quote from: laptop sorcery on June 26, 2023, 02:31:38 AM
Quote from: Stonergrunge on June 26, 2023, 12:53:49 AM
Damn! Even the cheapy CD is sold out now.
Haze will print more I reckon
Yes, more cds are coming soon.

OK, good to know. Took a day off of the internet, and cheap-o CDs gone! I held out/missed out on the BMR CD last time. Had to resort to ebay. Found a sealed copy from a good seller, at shelf price.

PepsiMike

Stonergrunge

Quote from: vince furnier on June 26, 2023, 11:58:04 AM
Quote from: amazonAMAZON on June 26, 2023, 11:47:49 AM
I tend to buy double of the cheapy CDs. If I'm not the only one then that surely contributes
bought two of this. bought 3 of Honky. depends on the OOP factor and age of the album.

Damn, I should've ordered Honky when it came out as a cheapy CD, that was a mistake, my only copy on CD is a second-hand european edition with the cover damaged because someone tried to remove a sticker from it.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

CoryCory

I missed the cheapy CD too. Hoping for a re-press but if they have copies on tour I'll get them there.

Von_Grip

Damn can't believe side A tee is gone  :(
"im ol' south!"

Nizamark

figures that the one shirt i like is already gone. curses

Von_Grip

Quote from: Nizamark on June 27, 2023, 02:26:23 PM
figures that the one shirt i like is already gone. curses
rats!
"im ol' south!"

CoryCory

Seen a photo session pop up on the Facebook. Looks like this album may well just have been Buzz, Toshi and Void.

))))((((

Quote from: CoryCory on June 27, 2023, 09:35:36 PM
Seen a photo session pop up on the Facebook. Looks like this album may well just have been Buzz, Toshi and Void.
I thought that, but then with those photos it does say "from ONE of our ... sessions" so Dale could have been at a further one. I guess we'll have a better idea when we see the liner notes.

Bigval

You don't even need that if this is being released under the Melvins name it means Dale must be on it otherwise it would be getting put out as King Buzzo & Void Manes feat Toshi.

amazonAMAZON

Quote from: ))))(((( on June 28, 2023, 04:27:22 AM
I guess we'll have a better idea when we see the liner notes.

Liner notes? Ha! Were talking about a linocut haze LP, a flexi, and a cheapy CD. I don't expect any liner notes.

))))((((

Quote from: amazonAMAZON on June 28, 2023, 11:59:57 AM
Quote from: ))))(((( on June 28, 2023, 04:27:22 AM
I guess we'll have a better idea when we see the liner notes.

Liner notes? Ha! Were talking about a linocut haze LP, a flexi, and a cheapy CD. I don't expect any liner notes.
Opps. Yeah you are right. I forgot that you don't get that on the AmRep releases. Our suspicions are probably unfounded though, i bet Dale IS on this somewhere or other. It's a shame we might never get to see exactly what each member contributed. I love reading things like that and especially on a unique record like this. I want to see what instruments they all used!!