Freak Puke Vinyl

Started by jules, August 12, 2012, 01:39:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anaconda

dude those look awesome! i ordered 2 copies as well, and i'm hoping for a taxali and a cooper!!!

theone333

i was going to order 2 but i decided to not be a prick.  :lol: 8) :x :P :P

jonE5

Quote from: anaconda on September 19, 2012, 09:44:17 PM
dude those look awesome! i ordered 2 copies as well, and i'm hoping for a taxali and a cooper!!!

I'm hoping for a Taxaali if I ever get the opportunity to purchase one

Helen83

Quote from: theone333 on September 19, 2012, 10:12:05 PM
i was going to order 2 but i decided to not be a prick.  :lol: 8) :x :P :P

In other words when you went to buy them they were already sold out :cheers: :ohsnap:

hagus667

I got a Taxali and a Cooper.  They look amazing, though they are my least favorite of the designs.  I will trade for a McPherson, a Skinner, and/or a Mackie.  I have only opened them in order to check which they were.
"I don't think I should be playing with these medium strings. I need light gauge if I'm gonna thrash!"

pinkyslim

still waiting for my 2.  I reside in LB.  WTF?
:(
Looking forward to a possible trade.. :D

hagus667

Quote from: pinkyslim on September 20, 2012, 04:46:29 PM
still waiting for my 2.  I reside in LB.  WTF?
:(
Looking forward to a possible trade.. :D

Sweet!  No shipping required!
"I don't think I should be playing with these medium strings. I need light gauge if I'm gonna thrash!"

theone333

who has played them.
what they sound like...

i own that horseback/pyramids 12'+7' record and my god it sounds like fucking ass...its like they stamped dust particles into the grooves......its so bad its not listenable...bought it new..i should destroy it and send it back to HH..lol

i think i trust these more though......

edit: helen..nah i was lucky enough to buy one...i wasnt sure if i even wanted one to be honest...but the price was not a rip off cough zoviet france cough so i bought one and left some on the table for the ebay douches

Dan_Halen

Quote from: theone333 on September 20, 2012, 08:48:31 PM
who has played them.
what they sound like...

I just got mine....Mackie and Cooper. So happy to get a Mackie. I am playing it now and can honestly say it sounds way better than the CD. I can hear so many things I couldn't hear on the CD, like someone screaming "I hate you" at the end of Mr. Rip Off????  It really does sound awesome, once again another album saved by better mastering  :D

Los ticka toe rest

Dan_Halen

WAIT...am I fucking crazy or did they forget to put "Growing Disgust" on the fucking album???
Oh well, I came up with this solution:
Ill just throw my Junko 45 on the other turntable and fade right into it after Leon, and then fade back into side 2 after it's over. It's almost like a fun little game, a Freak Puke Completist Kit!  :D

Los ticka toe rest

hagus667

Quote from: Dan_Halen on September 20, 2012, 09:17:33 PM

I just got mine....Mackie and Cooper. So happy to get a Mackie.

I suppose that means no chance for a trade, eh?

Dan_Halen

Quote from: hagus667 on September 20, 2012, 10:12:12 PM

I just got mine....Mackie and Cooper. So happy to get a Mackie.

I suppose that means no chance for a trade, eh?

Possibly. I am waiting on a friend who I might trade with depending on which ones they get. The Mackie stays with me tho....always!!!

And now for your viewing pleasure lol...

Los ticka toe rest

jules

(((O)))

I can hear so many things I couldn't hear on the CD, like someone screaming "I hate you" at the end of Mr. Rip Off????
You didn't hear it before? It's most definitely there. Not too loud admittedly but i always hear it.

Mints

Quote from: )))((( on September 21, 2012, 06:48:06 AM
I can hear so many things I couldn't hear on the CD, like someone screaming "I hate you" at the end of Mr. Rip Off????
You didn't hear it before? It's most definitely there. Not too loud admittedly but i always hear it.

Yeah, but whose voice is it?  :P