The Colossus of Destiny: A Melvins Tale

Started by Idlehanz, January 30, 2015, 07:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncle Danny

Mods, any chance of getting this thread stickied until the campaign is over?  Just an idea.

Idlehanz

Quote from: Uncle Danny on March 18, 2015, 01:07:08 PM
Mods, any chance of getting this thread stickied until the campaign is over?  Just an idea.

Lets not let it get lost up here :)

DC

New title :

HOLY FUCKING SHIT PLEASE CONTRIBUTE

HOLY FUCKING SHIT PLEASE CONTRIBUTE

Idlehanz

We've kind of slowed down over the last few days.  Please help us spread the word on the kickstarter.  Here's a new clip to share.

If you do share, please include the kickstarter link as well!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/26674096/the-colossus-of-destiny-a-melvins-tale

Thanks!

Kevin talks hostile crowds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8UzHZXdRkc

meezer

:lol: Kevin In A Kevin Shirt. Deserves its own topic.  =D>
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

deatheats

If only we could get Amrep to release one Melvins 7" with all proceeds going to the kickstarter.

That wouldn't cost Haze anything after all

Idlehanz

Quote from: deatheats on March 19, 2015, 10:42:20 AM
If only we could get Amrep to release one Melvins 7" with all proceeds going to the kickstarter.

That wouldn't cost Haze anything after all

:lol:  yea right?

Though Haze did us a HUGE solid by donating four of the Night Goat prints.  They were the first thing to sell out.

deatheats

Quote from: Idlehanz on March 19, 2015, 11:15:06 AM

:lol:  yea right?

Though Haze did us a HUGE solid by donating four of the Night Goat prints.  They were the first thing to sell out.

That was cool of him! 

I'm glad so many folks have come out to support this project...lets keep the pressure on our friends/family to donate anything they can.

rimb

GiveMe45

Aaaaand...officially backed.

(may have to create a second account)

GiveMe45

Quote from: GiveMe45 on March 19, 2015, 08:14:21 PM
Aaaaand...officially backed.

(may have to create a second account)
And my pledge brought it to $54,666!!  :twisted:

molotov

Idle, are you going to make a subtitles for the movie? Or ask people to talk a bit slower while they're being interviewed.
Thanks.

Idlehanz

Quote from: molotov on March 19, 2015, 11:36:13 PM
Idle, are you going to make a subtitles for the movie? Or ask people to talk a bit slower while they're being interviewed.
Thanks.

Sorry Mol, but I don't think the film will be subtitled, except for Atsuo. 

And we've already completed just about all of the interviews.....

molotov

Quote from: Idlehanz on March 19, 2015, 11:42:39 PM
Quote from: molotov on March 19, 2015, 11:36:13 PM
Thanks.

Sorry Mol, but I don't think the film will be subtitled, except for Atsuo. 

And we've already completed just about all of the interviews.....
I didn't mean to show subtitles right in the movie. Maybe you can make it as an *.srt file or something like this. I understand it's not so easy with all that typing, timing, etc., so if not - no problems.