The Colossus of Destiny: A Melvins Tale

Started by Idlehanz, January 30, 2015, 07:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meezer

Quote from: homeless_dad on September 13, 2015, 01:23:09 PM
Quote from: DC on September 13, 2015, 12:31:52 AM
Quote from: homeless_dad on September 13, 2015, 12:05:02 AM
2016, I'm assuming.
Sounds about right, remember that it's a tink bit more complicated than taking a memory card full of interviews to Walmart and having them printed out.
His original comment stated 2106. I might be dead by then.
Don't miss page 15, full double page spread. Bishop goes to premier of Colossus Of Destiny.  :nerd:

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

homeless_dad

Quote from: DC on September 13, 2015, 01:48:22 PM
2016, I'm assuming.
Sounds about right, remember that it's a tink bit more complicated than taking a memory card full of interviews to Walmart and having them printed out.

you aren't allowed to die till I see something in writing about that Melvins collection of yours, mister.
My word is my bond.

Besides, in case you forgot we're HD⚡DC. Superhero twins separated at birth. Does that mean anything to you any more?
Is Ian back yet??

DC

Quote from: homeless_dad on September 13, 2015, 02:10:34 PM
Quote from: DC on September 13, 2015, 01:48:22 PM
2016, I'm assuming.

you aren't allowed to die till I see something in writing about that Melvins collection of yours, mister.
My word is my bond.

Besides, in case you forgot we're HD⚡DC. Superhero twins separated at birth. Does that mean anything to you any more?

This is true

Bro Hammer

So how many of you supporters got your shirts and stuff? I know the posters just got done but I see pictures of people in their shirts and I'm wondering where mine is?

Sorry Idle, I've been trying to talk to ya about it but you've been super busy and I don't wanna nag

meezer

Quote from: Bro Hammer on September 13, 2015, 02:55:54 PM
So how many of you supporters got your shirts and stuff? I know the posters just got done but I see pictures of people in their shirts and I'm wondering where mine is?

Sorry Idle, I've been trying to talk to ya about it but you've been super busy and I don't wanna nag
Got my shirts in July.
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Bro Hammer

Quote from: meezer on September 13, 2015, 02:58:07 PM

Got my shirts in July.

That's what I thought. :-k

Idlehanz

I'll pm ya.

Idlehanz

Quote from: ))))(((( on September 13, 2015, 12:41:02 PM
I'd prefer if it came out right now so we can stop hearing about it for another year. Ha!

Whats the logic in coming into a thread dedicated to the movie and making this comment? 

If you don't want to hear about it, stay out of the thread.  Simple.

Idlehanz

Quote from: Idlehanz on September 13, 2015, 03:03:32 PM

I'll pm ya.

You should be all set now.  Sorry for the confusion, and THANK YOU for your patience and support!  Much appreciated man!

Bro Hammer

Quote from: Idlehanz on September 13, 2015, 05:54:55 PM
Quote from: Idlehanz on September 13, 2015, 03:03:32 PM

I'll pm ya.

You should be all set now.  Sorry for the confusion, and THANK YOU for your patience and support!  Much appreciated man!

NO! THANK YOU!

Bro Hammer

Got the Skinner shirt and sweatshirt the other day and wow they are nice. They turned out great!

deatheats

The fact that just short of 1000 people can come together (thanks to the internets) to fund the hard work of dedicated Melvins fans who give huge amounts of their personal time to make this happen makes me  :excited:

Sludgebaby

2016, I'm assuming.

When I was a kid I got really pissed cuz I realized I probably wont live to the year 2112 to have a year-long RUSH party :(
My favorite thing about Melvins is the goofy personality | These guys suck and Buzz is a pretentious hipster dork | This sounds nothing like Metallica. | Dales Dad was a drum, its in his blood. | King Buzzo's hair probably holds a lotta secrets | what the fuck is a stee? | Melvins as a way of life

(PAUL)

Any chance of trying to get this screened at, say SXSW or anything like that?
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

Sludgebaby

It just occurred to me how similar The Colossus of Destiny is to Tenacious D's The Pick of Destiny. :shock:

My favorite thing about Melvins is the goofy personality | These guys suck and Buzz is a pretentious hipster dork | This sounds nothing like Metallica. | Dales Dad was a drum, its in his blood. | King Buzzo's hair probably holds a lotta secrets | what the fuck is a stee? | Melvins as a way of life