The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

(the) flutter nuts

comic book and belt buckle from asa set  -   http://www.realtomatoketchup.com/product/tom-neely-melvins-belt-buckle-set
it says only 4 and i just ordered one, i forgot who was looking for one a while back
I got the shits real bad.

TheSwingSet

DAMNIT!!!! sold out......

anyone got a belt buckle they wanna sell?
"SwingSet you look like a bunch of guys I know in Ireland.  It's a particular  look I can't describe.  A sort of don't fuck with me or I'll kill you look.
I mean all this in the nicest possible way of course"
--conj

camaroballa22

Godflesh and camaroballa are swapping a Coop bsm vinyl and an Adam jones bsm vinyl. I will update after the transaction is completed.
"Sweet Melinda, the peasants call her the goddess of gloom.
She speaks good English and she invites you up into her room."

FartLips

Quote from: camaroballa22 on August 05, 2011, 07:37:45 PM
Godflesh and camaroballa are swapping cum. I will update after the transaction is completed.

[-X
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

TOOL

Got my belt buckle & comic in the mail last Friday.  They also threw in 3 CD's, one by Harvey Milk (Life... The Best Game In Town)
There's a lot of things blamed on me that never happened.  But then, there's a lot of things that I did that I never got caught at.

Baacard0

I've got a couple of things I'm thinking of parting with:
Black Betty (splatter) 7"
Endless Residency (Austin, Texas - #46) 4CD Huge thanks to DC for picking this up - I ended up managing to get an LA mailorder version too though!
Bride LP - Mackie
Bride LP - Junko
Bride LP - Coop

Any offers...? Money? Cool shit to trade? I don't really have too much of the older rare/out of print stuff - just this very recent stuff.
Otherwise this stuff will probably go on eBay or something.
With regards to postage I'm in the UK.

harrymerkin

I have posted this before . . .but I have a completely unopened (still in the amrep box it was mailed in) copy of the 333 reprint of Melvins vs. I want to trade it for something . . .I just cant be fucked selling it on Ebay.