The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Godflesh

--- Heavy user ---

(the) flutter nuts

I got the shits real bad.

Godflesh

Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on August 06, 2013, 10:25:47 AM
Quote from: Godflesh on August 06, 2013, 10:11:07 AM
Quote from: steve on August 06, 2013, 08:40:06 AM
I think they are probably of more or less equal value

Really? :-s

Original cost value is equal

Might well be, but is anyone willing to make that kind of a trade?
I wouldn't, but then again that's just me and I don't have a spare Residency. Hope someone does, though.
--- Heavy user ---

rictus

Quote from: jules on August 05, 2013, 10:10:10 AM
CLOWN TRADING CARDS TRADE

This is what I've got so far; let's trade.

Where's the old maid?

Buckwheat

Quote from: Godflesh on August 06, 2013, 10:29:42 AM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on August 06, 2013, 10:25:47 AM
Quote from: Godflesh on August 06, 2013, 10:11:07 AM
Quote from: steve on August 06, 2013, 08:40:06 AM
I think they are probably of more or less equal value

Really? :-s

Original cost value is equal

Might well be, but is anyone willing to make that kind of a trade?
I wouldn't, but then again that's just me and I don't have a spare Residency. Hope someone does, though.
It's not a fair trade.  Look at the edition number, and the after market cost.   

steve

I figured that low-ish volume AmRep-released live 3CD album vs low volume AmRep-released live 4CD album cannot be that much different in price.  :?

Neither compares to my Ipecac box set, though....  :P
...Steve

NothingNatural

Quote from: jules on August 06, 2013, 07:13:18 AM
Quote from: NothingNatural on August 06, 2013, 01:38:38 AM
Jules, I admire the dedication on trying to complete the set of clown shirts as well as cards. I'm seeing them later this month but I'm afraid they won't have any left by then. If they do, and I get a card you need, I'll swap it with you for sure as I have no plans on going for a set.
That's great, thanks a lot. If it all goes pear shaped for you and you can't find a shirt, I have a spare (size L) which I'll keep for you until I get the all clear.

I really appreciate the offer but there's no need to save the L for me. I'll be looking for a Medium.

Yanayaya

I saw a sealed copy of (a) Senile Animal Blue Box for $125 @ Amoeba, Hollywood today.  For anyone who doesn't know, this includes the belt-buckle, and comic.  The wax is wonderful as well.  A kinda opaque clear with silver grey smoke blob in the center.
Al que está vivo todo le falta y al que está muerto todo le sobra.

(the) flutter nuts

I'm still looking for 1 ,7 and 12 of the Melvins Amrep singles series. Anyone that can help pm me please!
I got the shits real bad.

rps

Ok, so still looking for the Spit it Out and Shit Sandwich 7inches. I have the EndlessResideney, A Senile Animal on blue and Sugar Daddy Midwest on clear up for trade for them.

Dan_Halen

Quote from: rps on August 10, 2013, 01:18:56 AM
Ok, so still looking for the Spit it Out and Shit Sandwich 7inches. I have the EndlessResideney, A Senile Animal on blue and Sugar Daddy Midwest on clear up for trade for them.

Really? An endless residency for a shit sandwich? Sounds more like a 6 foot shit sub and you are gonna eat the whole thing! :lol:
Los ticka toe rest

rps

Ha yeah I know. But those are the last 2 7inches I need. Anybody willing to trade? I'd rather trade them all for both the 7inches.

K4rJ4kC

Quote from: Dan_Halen on August 10, 2013, 11:25:46 AM
Quote from: rps on August 10, 2013, 01:18:56 AM

Really? An endless residency for a shit sandwich? Sounds more like a 6 foot shit sub and you are gonna eat the whole thing! :lol:
i guess he doesnt know there isnt any sound on it... oops shouldnt have said that :lol:

rps

no i know there is no sound and i know that the spit it out 7inch isnt even the melvins. i just have doubles of the ones i want to trade to complete my collection...almost. then i gotta start getting all the other pressings of the bride and freak puke as i only have 1 copy of each one.

PorcoRosso

Would love to get a pin/button/badge set if anyone has one .
I live in BC canada.  I do not want to pay a huge fortune .
Pm with reasonable offers .

cheers

Edit :
All Sorted , many thanks !