The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Sludgebaby

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on September 06, 2015, 09:36:33 PM
Quote from: Garnz on September 06, 2015, 01:47:23 PM
Is this ebay offer gone? I can't find it anymore.
Yep, glow god cancelled it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Electrical-Guitar-Company-EGC-King-Buzzo-Standard-Melvins-aluminum-Travis-Bean-/141767750483?hash=item2102043353

"I've added a Melvins decal on the pick guard between the pickups, if you don't like it you can take it off."
Who's going to buy a King Buzzo guitar and not want a Melvins decal? :lol:
My favorite thing about Melvins is the goofy personality | These guys suck and Buzz is a pretentious hipster dork | This sounds nothing like Metallica. | Dales Dad was a drum, its in his blood. | King Buzzo's hair probably holds a lotta secrets | what the fuck is a stee? | Melvins as a way of life

NothingNatural

All this stuff is still up for trade. If you're interested, PM me and let me know what you have for trade.

Chaos as Usual split 10" - black/maroon versio
Joe Preston solo EP 12"
Electric Flower 12"
With Yo Heart 7" - clear yellow
Monthly series #6 7" - pink
Suicide in Progress 7" 1 side pink/1 side white hand numbered 58/100
Billy Fish Alive flexi 7"
Pig Skin/Starve Already 7" - Friday Night Sleeve/Black vinyl
Night Goat reissue 7" - Tour version half red/half white w/black splatter
Invasion split w/Helmet 7" - Half red/half orange
Gaylord 7" - Tour version clear olive
King Buzzo - Hesitation Twist 7" - First version of the Mackie sleeve sold on the first solo tour. Clear red vinyl, hand numbered 10/35 and signed by Buzzo 

mothra665

-----> I have an open Triolgy [3 x pic disc]. Like new condition, opened but not played [already had the CDs].
Any ca$h offer pm me with your email and i will send pictures. I lost job and hate to do this but... :(
I can only do paypal, TY.

ZILLA

There is a 2 headed Melvins doll on eBay with the auction starting at $500!  :cobain:
########################################################################################################

PepsiMike

Quote from: ZILLA on September 15, 2015, 03:15:01 PM
There is a 2 headed Melvins doll on eBay with the auction starting at $500!  :cobain:
500% too high, and that's being generous.

ZILLA

Quote from: PepsiMike on September 15, 2015, 03:49:55 PM
Quote from: ZILLA on September 15, 2015, 03:15:01 PM
500% too high, and that's being generous.

I bought one last year for $89 shipped. I thought they were 6-7" tall. They are more like 12". I was pleasantly surprised. Most people were listing them for $150-200. They are super neat and freak everybody out. $500 seems like he doesn't know the market and is starting high, real high.
########################################################################################################

NothingNatural

Quote from: NothingNatural on September 08, 2015, 09:07:13 PM
All this stuff is still up for trade. If you're interested, PM me and let me know what you have for trade.

Joe Preston solo EP 12"
Electric Flower 12"
King Buzzo - Hesitation Twist 7" - First version of the Mackie sleeve sold on the first solo tour. Clear red vinyl, hand numbered 10/35 and signed by Buzzo

Come on folks. Lets trade.

Garnz

Quote from: NothingNatural on September 22, 2015, 08:55:45 PM
Quote from: NothingNatural on September 08, 2015, 09:07:13 PM

Joe Preston solo EP 12"
Electric Flower 12"

Come on folks. Lets trade.

well, you did not let me  :wink:

NothingNatural

Godflesh

--- Heavy user ---

Dumpster D

Quote from: Godflesh on September 27, 2015, 05:35:17 AM
I think this quite fairly priced if you happen to miss the set. Though I can't see why anyone wouldn't own this already  :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-MELVINS-HOSTILE-AMBIENT-TAKEOVER-7-VINYL-SET-2002-ORIGINAL-N-MINT-RARE-/331665758033?

I remember Making trips downtown to find these originally, I lost those, so Yeah, I second this, If you can pick up the whole set for under 150 Bucks youre doing pretty good I would say, I think I paid about 127 for it off the bay.

meezer

Totimoshi is selling these splits on fb. $20 US, $30 worldwide (shipped).

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

deatheats

Quote from: meezer on October 02, 2015, 04:08:59 PM

Awesome, I'm missing this split and quite the deal at that.  Thanks for the heads up AGAIN Meez!

meezer

Quote from: deatheats on October 02, 2015, 04:44:33 PM
Quote from: meezer on October 02, 2015, 04:08:59 PM

Awesome, I'm missing this split and quite the deal at that.  Thanks for the heads up AGAIN Meez!
No problem.  :D
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix