atp 25-27 may 2012 curated by atp +mogwai (melvins, slayer, sleep...)

Started by norecess, November 09, 2011, 10:46:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JUDY

MELVINS + SLEEP + SLAYER playing Reign in Blood
OhgodOhgodOhgodOhgodOhgodOhgodOhgodOhgodOhgodOhgod

oh god

JUDY

Quote from: )))((( on November 09, 2011, 03:20:00 PM
Quote from: erichka on November 09, 2011, 03:11:36 PM
MELVINS + SLEEP + SLAYER playing Reign in Blood
OhgodOhgodOhgodOhgodOhgodOhgodOhgodOhgodOhgodOhgod

oh god
and Mudhoney.  :lol:
MELVINS SLEEP AND SLAYER
patter patter patter
ohhhhhhhhh, be still my heart.

JUDY

Yeah but like...
Melvins, Sleep and Slayer.
Did I fucking stutter?

Idlehanz

If only I wasn't saving for a house :(   I'm almost over the car sickness from ATP 2008 and I'm ready to go back.

TheLegitMan93

Lunica

looking forward to it :D haven't been to london for years! don't need to see mudhoney, i've seen them once a few years ago, and it doesn't rock.
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

Lunica

aha, i didn't get it with the smileys, i thought you actually wanted to see them :P

black stallion

Quote from: Lunica on November 10, 2011, 02:44:09 AM
don't need to see mudhoney, i've seen them once a few years ago, and it doesn't rock.

Luni,you destroyed the idea i had of Mudhoney as live band (never seen them) but i'll trust you  :D
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Lunica

well, i used to like them, but they were never my favorite band. thought it would be cool to see them though! but it was just a bunch of old stiff guys who were standing still, maybe doing some of those frog jumps like old ozzy, not rocking out, not sounding awesome. this was more than 5 years ago though, so might be they found some anti aging stuff, bigger amps, or started using those basketball jump training shoes :)

jules

Quote from: black stallion on November 10, 2011, 06:17:15 AM
don't need to see mudhoney, i've seen them once a few years ago, and it doesn't rock.

Luni,you destroyed the idea i had of Mudhoney as live band (never seen them) but i'll trust you  :D
I saw them last year and they still rocked my pants off.

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Lunica

Quote from: jules on November 10, 2011, 06:27:16 AM
Quote from: black stallion on November 10, 2011, 06:17:15 AM

I saw them last year and they still rocked my pants off.

because you forgot to zip it up?

jules

Alex-

It will be the second time i'm seeing Mudhoney in London. The last time in the Electric Ballroom and they did a fenomenal job.. The first time I saw them was almost 6 years ago, and it was the first gig i've been to. I've seen them 3 times now, and every time it seemed they got a little better. Also very exited about Codeine :) Can't wait for the other names, there will be like 10 bands a day, if I remember correctly

Lunica