The Bride Screamed Murder

Started by blewis, March 08, 2010, 03:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

norecess

Quote from: black stallion on May 07, 2010, 04:47:48 AM
Buzz is too happy with BB guys to change,it's pretty clear this is going to be the definitive line up

but definitive is a highly flexible term in melvins land.

black stallion

Quote from: norecess on May 07, 2010, 04:54:49 AM
Buzz is too happy with BB guys to change,it's pretty clear this is going to be the definitive line up

yeah,infact i could be wrong but looks like  there's a great chemistry between Buzz and these guys
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

glen

Quote from: PrickHonky on May 06, 2010, 10:52:23 PM
I successfully downloaded The Bride Screamed Murder(sorry guys I couldn't wait), and it is everything I was hoping the new album would be. Since downloading it yesterday, I have listened to it 10 times

dude... ever heard of subtlety?

](*,)
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

black stallion

Quote from: glen on May 07, 2010, 07:16:06 AM
I successfully downloaded The Bride Screamed Murder(sorry guys I couldn't wait), and it is everything I was hoping the new album would be. Since downloading it yesterday, I have listened to it 10 times

dude... ever heard of subtlety?

](*,)
:lol:
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

MrLuck87

Quote from: Razor on May 07, 2010, 04:37:26 AM

By the way who was the longest bassist? Kevin? What was that? 7 years? BB has already been with them for 4 or 5!

Yep.  1998-2005.  Big Business will break the record in 2013 or 2014 depending on what months Kevin joined and left.  Big Business joined in Jan 2006.

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: (((O))) on May 07, 2010, 07:44:07 AM

He's probably right tho. I can see the Melvins/BB thing lasting quite some time yet, who knows perhaps 10 years more! Although somehow, in the end i do think that they will both go their seperate ways and change things up once again.

I think the Melvins should add Toshi too.                                   (oh shit, here it comes)

Rev. Mike

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on May 07, 2010, 09:38:24 AM
Quote from: (((O))) on May 07, 2010, 07:44:07 AM

He's probably right tho. I can see the Melvins/BB thing lasting quite some time yet, who knows perhaps 10 years more! Although somehow, in the end i do think that they will both go their seperate ways and change things up once again.

I think the Melvins should add Toshi too.                                   (oh shit, here it comes)

I will not be surprised one bit if Toshi is playing with them on this tour, for at least part of one set, guitar and keyboards.

spunkmonkey

Quote from: glen on May 07, 2010, 07:16:06 AM

I stole the shit out of this album the other day, but I forgot to rip as many copies as I wanted to, so I went and stole that motherfucker again.  Went over to a buddy's house and forgot my stack of ripped stolen music so I went on his computer and boosted that goddamned album again.  I've listened to it probably 13 times, and you know what?  I don't bother replaying the copies I already swiped, I just steal that hellfuckingcocksuckingdildolickinggoddamnedsonofawhorecunt again, and again, and again.

rictus

Leroy

just help the guys out and BUY  the cd

Idlehanz

I'm thinking the same thing.  One set=the new record. other set=other stuff.  I can totally see Toshi up there for an extra layer.

norecess

it would be funny if toshi would be entering the stage with his ukulele after the encore, as the curtains are closing.

Braykfast

My review...
This album is the melvins' "Abbey Road", but without the break-up.
"whiskey and axe handles"
- buzzo, boston, june 2010

Braykfast

Also...the nerdy lisp being used on My Generation is fucking funny and makes fun of all you asshole fanboys. With your bitchy morals and standards and beerguts. Fuck you and your scene.

Ha!
"whiskey and axe handles"
- buzzo, boston, june 2010

glen

Quote from: Braykfast on May 07, 2010, 12:19:51 PM
beerguts.

I beg your pardon.  I'll have you know I'm a svelt 32" waist.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN