Hospital Up..........luv it.  :D

fuckin song makes me want to cry.
a top 10 MELVINS track.
seconded!
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Braykfast

Quote from: Razor on May 11, 2010, 06:51:10 AM
Quote from: Braykfast on May 10, 2010, 07:51:34 PM
To those Bride Screamed Murder haters...the lyrics to the song Rat Faced Granny(or as I hear them). I think it summarizes Buzz's attitude towards those who want a particular kind of music from the same band.

What?! Nothing new.
Annoyed?! Nothing new.
Oh, you think you're wild, but you're nothing new.
And now you're wound(ed)
Nothing new.
And that's so wild, but it's nothing new.
And now you're older...Nothing!

Don't even worry, and they'll think it's good.

Seriously, get in a fucking time machine and hang out with Rutmanis era Melvins if you can't handle progress.

Calm down princess, it's all good.

Rat Faced Granny is about that certain "woman" that buzz keeps on referring to every other interview I would imagine.

He told me it's about your face. I know, weird, right?
"whiskey and axe handles"
- buzzo, boston, june 2010

Dubwise Ministry Juan

Quote from: jules on May 11, 2010, 06:24:09 AM
For those of us in the UK Bride is available pre-ordered for 7.47 post-free at amazon.co.uk

Yep already pre-ordered mine. I haven't even listened to the album although I did cave a while back and listen to the amazon snippets. I'm looking forward to putting my headphones on and friggin BLASTING it for the first time.

glen

Quote from: glen on May 11, 2010, 12:05:39 AM
Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on May 10, 2010, 08:16:29 PM

a top 10 MELVINS track.

what the hell was I thinking there?  top 25 MELVINS track...?  point is: I like it. alot.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

>>>JZS<<<

Did anyone notice that it sounds like Dale has braces w/headgear when they do 'My Generation' ?

.....kinda like the older sister on south park.  :lol:

Like Stee

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on May 11, 2010, 12:33:13 PM
Did anyone notice that it sounds like Dale has braces w/headgear when they do 'My Generation' ?

Shelly.
satanoscillatemymetallicsonatas

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: Like Stee on May 11, 2010, 12:36:28 PM

Shelly.

Yeah....." Your going t'be in so muchh trubble when mom & dad git home"...."Slurp".

jonE5

Quote from: black stallion on May 11, 2010, 06:59:02 AM

a top 10 MELVINS track.
seconded!

I think 'Electric Flower'...into 'Hospital up'... Followed by 'Inhumanity and Death'... then 'My Generation?' is one of the best 1,2,3,4,'s that I've heard in a REALLY long time.

glen

haven't you heard?  thats a "shot at us fanboy losers with our beer guts" or something to that affect.  as told by some dude in a previous post.  I personally haven't fullen gotten over it yet.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

rictus

Quote from: glen on May 11, 2010, 03:00:39 PM

haven't you heard?  thats a "shot at us fanboy losers with our beer guts" or something to that affect.  as told by some dude in a previous post.  I personally haven't fullen gotten over it yet.

:lol:

deatheats

Wait I thought we were Hipsters.  Shit.   I better take off these tight jeans, grow a gut and put on my star trek tshirt.  It's so hard to keep up with stereotypes.

glen

All you need to know is Dale thinks you're a loser as is quite obvious by his singing style on My Generation.

Jozzy

Quote from: glen on May 11, 2010, 12:17:10 PM

a top 10 MELVINS track.

what the hell was I thinking there?  top 25 MELVINS track...?  point is: I like it. alot.

I was going to say something...but thought it was best to keep my trap shut.

anaconda

Quote from: glen on May 11, 2010, 03:35:59 PM
All you need to know is Dale thinks you're a loser as is quite obvious by his singing style on My Generation.

Ya, that was a pretty retarded statement. They're just re-interpreting the stutter on the original
in their own Melvin-y way by using a different speech impediment. Dale took out his retainer
and came up with the lisp.

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: anaconda on May 11, 2010, 04:05:20 PM
Quote from: glen on May 11, 2010, 03:35:59 PM

Ya, that was a pretty retarded statement. They're just re-interpreting the stutter on the original
in their own Melvin-y way by using a different speech impediment. Dale took out his retainer
and came up with the lisp.

Wait...what ?    Who's retarded ?   I didn't know Crover had a retainer.