(http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc286/Grim1963/Jarrod.jpg)
Here's another one:
(http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3094/2712816148_45a17d533b_b.jpg)
cool! that thing looks pretty nifty....
He's still using the Malekko Barker Assmaster, very cool 8)
I see the B:Assmaster and the POG but does anyone recognise any of the other pedals?
All I see is the B:Assmaster, Boss DD-6, Boss ODB-3, Boss SD-1, EHX POG, and a Radial Switchbone. When I last saw them, he also had a Boss CEB-3 at the time. Plus I got a great (not to mention detailed) look at the whole rig.
Yes, I'm a bass gear whore. :lol:
what's up vegas?..show that bass of yours off around here yet?
You mean this one?
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p91/thombrady_bass/DSC01186.jpg)
:lol:
8) congrats also for your shoes
dont you guys see? Vegas is Kevin! Kevin ... is Vegas!
all hail!
Nah...no Kevin. Just another gear whore who tracked down the original builder because he loves Kevin's basses.
:)
Quote from: vegas532 on August 30, 2008, 11:04:31 AM
Nah...no Kevin. Just another gear whore who tracked down the original builder because he loves Kevin's basses.
:)
ya ya ya... so how is the bass? in comparison... to other basses!?
Loud, raucous, and dirty...just the way I like it. The neck specs are pretty much identical to a Lakland Joe Osborn USA because that's the most comfy neck I've ever played on. The really cool thing about it is the G&L pickups...this is a passive bass and it has a hotter output than both of my active Wals.
who builds these beautiful instruments?
Eric Chaz of Eric's Guitar Shop in Van Nuys, CA.
http://www.ericsguitarshop.com/
Jared, the guy in Big Business? Or is he a Melvinsian now?
Quote from: Schnabster on September 01, 2008, 05:51:54 PM
Jared, the guy in Big Business? Or is he a Melvinsian now?
are you a polar bear?
:lol: