Jared's Pedalboard

Started by GrimReaper, August 10, 2008, 05:33:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

GrimReaper


bathroom creep

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.

Centripetal core of soul sojourn the field vibrates to absolution. I climb toward the sun to breathe the universal.

Have you seen the bridge?  I ain't seen the bridge!  Where's that confounded bridge?!

Uncle Fester

cool! that thing looks pretty nifty....

Stonergrunge

He's still using the Malekko Barker Assmaster, very cool  8)
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

LouiLoomis

I see the B:Assmaster and the POG but does anyone recognise any of the other pedals?

vegas532

All I see is the B:Assmaster, Boss DD-6, Boss ODB-3, Boss SD-1, EHX POG, and a Radial Switchbone. When I last saw them, he also had a Boss CEB-3 at the time. Plus I got a great (not to mention detailed) look at the whole rig.

Yes, I'm a bass gear whore.  :lol:

gesundheit

what's up vegas?..show that bass of yours off around here yet?

vegas532


black stallion

 8) congrats also for your shoes
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Uncle Fester

dont you guys see? Vegas is Kevin! Kevin ... is Vegas!
all hail!

vegas532

Nah...no Kevin. Just another gear whore who tracked down the original builder because he loves Kevin's basses.
:)


Uncle Fester

Quote from: vegas532 on August 30, 2008, 11:04:31 AM
Nah...no Kevin. Just another gear whore who tracked down the original builder because he loves Kevin's basses.
:)


ya ya ya... so how is the bass? in comparison... to other basses!?

vegas532

Loud, raucous, and dirty...just the way I like it. The neck specs are pretty much identical to a Lakland Joe Osborn USA because that's the most comfy neck I've ever played on. The really cool thing about it is the G&L pickups...this is a passive bass and it has a hotter output than both of my active Wals.

Rusty Shackleford

who builds these beautiful instruments?

vegas532

Eric Chaz of Eric's Guitar Shop in Van Nuys, CA.
http://www.ericsguitarshop.com/