so whats the deal with "Nude with boots" vinyl version? and why does it take so long for vinyl versions to come out? It's not like Ipecac does not put out vinyl, I just bought a QUI record on vinyl and Ipecac put it out. Ipecac should have just released the vinyl version when the cd came out. Does anyone know anything about plans to release this record on vinyl? please do tell...
perhaps HydraHead will do it.
Quote from: anaconda on January 10, 2009, 03:10:10 AM
perhaps HydraHead will do it.
that's what I say as well
hopefully it wont be 4 records, I mean its a bit much if you want to actually listen to it. Lets try to keep it at 2 max for a normal length album.
I wouldn't expect anything right away. Give it a year. Or three.
Skip the NWB vinyl, and give us a new vinyl album.
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on January 10, 2009, 11:55:53 AM
Skip the NWB vinyl, and give us a new vinyl album.
that might be slightly delayed. they've been hard at it for a while. I say recording in the summer. album in fall. after the new Big Biz album and maybe even brief Big Biz alone US tour.
NWB vinyl to be another fancy get up.
guesses, all guesses.
Quote from: change&suffocation on January 10, 2009, 11:24:06 AM
hopefully it wont be 4 records, I mean its a bit much if you want to actually listen to it. Lets try to keep it at 2 max for a normal length album.
I am totally with you on that.. fuck it, how about just 1 record like the old school way. I agree that the ASA vinyl is more of a collector piece and more about art and design than the actual recording.
I hate even having to open that sticker seal every time you want to listen, but I do listen to all of my vinyl over and over again no matter how collectable it is, and I do think the ASA recording sounds so much better on vinyl.
It is kinda a chore to listen to that record, but worth it. So everyone is saying Hydrahead will do nude with boots, is that rumor or has someone actually read that somewhere?
I'll bet five dollars NWB won't get released within the next two years on vinyl.
Buzz does not give a fuck about vinyl as a standard release. He thinks vinyl is ridiculous and only worth it a weird collector piece. If it comes out on vinyl don't expect a straight single LP thing. Melvins have not had an album released as a standard single LP since what, Honky? And the last one that was possibly WIDELY available was Stoner Witch, arguably Houdini. If you are among the I-prefer-to-listen-to-an-album-on-vinyl crowd I would not hold your breath when it comes to Melvins.
buzz told me it s going to come in a 11X Lp gatefold hyperasfuck limited super black vinyl boxset one lp for every song with red leather boots and a big ol cowboy belt buckle and a comic only limited to 25 but maybe 3,000. my dad also says the release will be followed by a melvins 1992 tour with joe preston on bass.
read my sig
Quote from: Uncle Fester on January 10, 2009, 02:06:50 PM
buzz told me it s going to come in a 11X Lp gatefold hyperasfuck limited super black vinyl boxset one lp for every song with red leather boots and a big ol cowboy belt buckle and a comic only limited to 25 but maybe 3,000. my dad also says the release will be followed by a melvins 1992 tour with joe preston on bass.
read my sig
does that come with a shirt?
Quote from: Chris P. Bacon on January 10, 2009, 04:06:24 PM
Quote from: Uncle Fester on January 10, 2009, 02:06:50 PM
buzz told me it s going to come in a 11X Lp gatefold hyperasfuck limited super black vinyl boxset one lp for every song with red leather boots and a big ol cowboy belt buckle and a comic only limited to 25 but maybe 3,000. my dad also says the release will be followed by a melvins 1992 tour with joe preston on bass.
read my sig
does that come with a shirt?
and a buzz osbourne certified night light. he will see you through the dark.
HAH!
Whatever,whenever,gotta get it. I would love to see another Tora Tora Tora 7" type set.
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on January 10, 2009, 01:27:50 PM
I'll bet five dollars NWB won't get released within the next two years on vinyl.
5 dollars!? You're a madman.
I can see you are impressed by my heavy wagering!
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on January 10, 2009, 08:11:07 PM
I can see you are impressed by my heavy wagering!
us melvins fans don't have that kind of cash flow :lol:
Quote from: Chris P. Bacon on January 10, 2009, 10:09:34 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on January 10, 2009, 08:11:07 PM
I can see you are impressed by my heavy wagering!
us melvins fans don't have that kind of cash flow :lol:
only the mitrowskis of the world. and hanzy.
what about the new ultra supreme hyper limited Melvins underoos , modeled after the yellowish tightys that Dale used to play in.. those are rumored to be released through a special mail order offer with proof of purchase cut out of the Nude with boots vinyl sleeve.
yeah, who would dare cut out the proof of purchase?
Quote from: FARTFACE on January 12, 2009, 07:45:20 AM
yeah, who would dare cut out the proof of purchase?
:lol:
this is why the owners of hydrahead should be sodomized...for coming up with shit like hyperlimited and first one to send in a picture of their little boy taking a bath gets a senile animal one time only pressing of orange and whitedream swirl vinyl.
I GOT IT! I GOT IT! BOOTS IN VINYL!!!!
(http://www.findcoolclothes.com/products/large_photos/kinkboots.jpg)
Quote from: Tony Clifton on January 12, 2009, 01:36:51 PM
this is why the owners of hydrahead should be sodomized...for coming up with shit like hyperlimited and first one to send in a picture of their little boy taking a bath gets a senile animal one time only pressing of orange and whitedream swirl vinyl.
i wonder how glen likes that vinyl.
Quote from: cara on January 12, 2009, 03:52:43 PM
Quote from: Tony Clifton on January 12, 2009, 01:36:51 PM
this is why the owners of hydrahead should be sodomized...for coming up with shit like hyperlimited and first one to send in a picture of their little boy taking a bath gets a senile animal one time only pressing of orange and whitedream swirl vinyl.
i wonder how glen likes that vinyl.
hes probably loving it... until hydrahead releases 2,00o more thats just been kicking around under some employees pillow.
The trilogy vinyl release was ideal. You could buy the cds, or you could buy the vinyl, and the release was all within a reasonable time frame. I'd like to see them release super high quality recordings on usb sticks.. that come with a book of whatever they want to put in it.
Quote from: FARTFACE on January 12, 2009, 03:28:25 PM
I GOT IT! I GOT IT! BOOTS IN VINYL!!!!
(http://www.findcoolclothes.com/products/large_photos/kinkboots.jpg)
and oh my god look!! it's BLACK vinyl
i'm making a fist punching amination with his avatar...hold on
Quote from: anaconda on January 12, 2009, 11:01:13 PM
i'm making a fist punching amination with his avatar...hold on
please do. i need that for posting in that other dumbass's crap band thread.
Quote from: SCORBER23 on January 12, 2009, 04:46:51 AM
what about the new ultra supreme hyper limited Melvins underoos , modeled after the yellowish tightys that Dale used to play in.. those are rumored to be released through a special mail order offer with proof of purchase cut out of the Nude with boots vinyl sleeve.
Quote from: FARTFACE on January 12, 2009, 07:45:20 AM
yeah, who would dare cut out the proof of purchase?
dude, please tell me that you didn't actually believe this? Don't you guys remember when Dale used to play in only tighty whiteys and garden gloves? oh yeah i forgot you also might get a pair of mind blowing hyper melvins print garden gloves with your cut out proof of purchase.. so god damn ultra hyper that the gloves are limited to 1. they are going to do the ol' name in the hat gig good luck
Quote from: SCORBER23 on January 12, 2009, 10:59:36 PM
Quote from: FARTFACE on January 12, 2009, 03:28:25 PM
I GOT IT! I GOT IT! BOOTS IN VINYL!!!!
(http://www.findcoolclothes.com/products/large_photos/kinkboots.jpg)
and oh my god look!! it's BLACK vinyl
Hahaha. Shiiet.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
poopy.
3 avatar punching .gifs comin right up!
Quote from: anaconda on January 13, 2009, 10:20:11 PM
3 avatar punching .gifs comin right up!
Oh no you di'int.
cara buttholewoman
butthole cake
butthole river
butthole von fartface
quivering fart legs.
Quote from: SCORBER23 on January 12, 2009, 11:19:34 PM
Quote from: SCORBER23 on January 12, 2009, 04:46:51 AM
what about the new ultra supreme hyper limited Melvins underoos , modeled after the yellowish tightys that Dale used to play in.. those are rumored to be released through a special mail order offer with proof of purchase cut out of the Nude with boots vinyl sleeve.
Quote from: FARTFACE on January 12, 2009, 07:45:20 AM
yeah, who would dare cut out the proof of purchase?
dude, please tell me that you didn't actually believe this? Don't you guys remember when Dale used to play in only tighty whiteys and garden gloves? oh yeah i forgot you also might get a pair of mind blowing hyper melvins print garden gloves with your cut out proof of purchase.. so god damn ultra hyper that the gloves are limited to 1. they are going to do the ol' name in the hat gig good luck
You haven't been here long enough to figure out certain people. Farty is a smarty. He knows better.
Oh yea, why'd you change yr name anyway Fartlips?
Quote from: Idlehanz on January 13, 2009, 11:25:55 PM
Quote from: SCORBER23 on January 12, 2009, 11:19:34 PM
Quote from: SCORBER23 on January 12, 2009, 04:46:51 AM
what about the new ultra supreme hyper limited Melvins underoos , modeled after the yellowish tightys that Dale used to play in.. those are rumored to be released through a special mail order offer with proof of purchase cut out of the Nude with boots vinyl sleeve.
Quote from: FARTFACE on January 12, 2009, 07:45:20 AM
yeah, who would dare cut out the proof of purchase?
dude, please tell me that you didn't actually believe this? Don't you guys remember when Dale used to play in only tighty whiteys and garden gloves? oh yeah i forgot you also might get a pair of mind blowing hyper melvins print garden gloves with your cut out proof of purchase.. so god damn ultra hyper that the gloves are limited to 1. they are going to do the ol' name in the hat gig good luck
You haven't been here long enough to figure out certain people. Farty is a smarty. He knows better.
Oh yea, why'd you change yr name anyway Fartlips?
new year. sounded good. and scorber23, i of course didn't believe it, just wanted to forward your notion. also listened to cherubs - heroin man today. why is every song so fucking great?
Quote from: anaconda on January 12, 2009, 11:01:13 PM
i'm making a fist punching amination with his avatar...hold on
USE THE DOOM PUNCH!!!!
waiting...
(http://thesickos.free.fr/fartpunch.gif)
Quote from: anaconda on January 14, 2009, 07:42:56 PM
(http://thesickos.free.fr/fartpunch.gif)
that's a mighty big fist you gots there. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Quote from: FARTFACE on January 14, 2009, 11:04:42 PM
Quote from: anaconda on January 14, 2009, 07:42:56 PM
(http://thesickos.free.fr/fartpunch.gif)
that's a mighty big fist you gots there. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Damn that punch gif is fucking rad! true guys I have not been here very long, I was not fully sure if Farty thought I was serious, I didn't really think so.. but just wanted to make sure I wasn't starting some insane rumor.. It was obviously a outrageous claim. I see you all got the humor, just adding onto the whole super secret hyper release thing. Lately this Melvins merch has gotten insane and damn expensive. as well there is some sort of 12" that Haze at Amrep is doing this year with the Melvins which is not a rumor. thanks for being cool
for the record I thought Fartlips had a certain.... je ne sais quoi? It was a great name, and you should go back.
Quote from: change&suffocation on January 15, 2009, 03:29:24 PM
for the record I thought Fartlips had a certain.... je ne sais quoi? It was a great name, and you should go back.
really? i never thought it would really matter since people usually shorten in to farty or fart. i'll think about it. but it won't be fartypants. i can assure you, just because.
Quote from: FARTFACE on January 15, 2009, 05:51:29 PM
Quote from: change&suffocation on January 15, 2009, 03:29:24 PM
for the record I thought Fartlips had a certain.... je ne sais quoi? It was a great name, and you should go back.
really? i never thought it would really matter since people usually shorten in to farty or fart. i'll think about it. but it won't be fartypants. i can assure you, just because.
what did ministry fiend say you should change it to when he was pissed off again?
Quote from: cara on January 15, 2009, 06:04:28 PM
Quote from: FARTFACE on January 15, 2009, 05:51:29 PM
Quote from: change&suffocation on January 15, 2009, 03:29:24 PM
for the record I thought Fartlips had a certain.... je ne sais quoi? It was a great name, and you should go back.
really? i never thought it would really matter since people usually shorten in to farty or fart. i'll think about it. but it won't be fartypants. i can assure you, just because.
what did ministry fiend say you should change it to when he was pissed off again?
something with his favorite two words: ball and bag. which i'm sure are attached to his chin quite often.
Quote from: FARTFACE on January 15, 2009, 06:14:55 PM
Quote from: cara on January 15, 2009, 06:04:28 PM
Quote from: FARTFACE on January 15, 2009, 05:51:29 PM
Quote from: change&suffocation on January 15, 2009, 03:29:24 PM
for the record I thought Fartlips had a certain.... je ne sais quoi? It was a great name, and you should go back.
really? i never thought it would really matter since people usually shorten in to farty or fart. i'll think about it. but it won't be fartypants. i can assure you, just because.
what did ministry fiend say you should change it to when he was pissed off again?
something with his favorite two words: ball and bag. which i'm sure are attached to his chin quite often.
was it ballbag lips? Please change your username to that.
Quote from: cara on January 15, 2009, 06:21:04 PM
Quote from: FARTFACE on January 15, 2009, 06:14:55 PM
Quote from: cara on January 15, 2009, 06:04:28 PM
Quote from: FARTFACE on January 15, 2009, 05:51:29 PM
Quote from: change&suffocation on January 15, 2009, 03:29:24 PM
for the record I thought Fartlips had a certain.... je ne sais quoi? It was a great name, and you should go back.
really? i never thought it would really matter since people usually shorten in to farty or fart. i'll think about it. but it won't be fartypants. i can assure you, just because.
what did ministry fiend say you should change it to when he was pissed off again?
something with his favorite two words: ball and bag. which i'm sure are attached to his chin quite often.
was it ballbag lips? Please change your username to that.
are you serious?
Possibly.
Quote from: FARTFACE on January 15, 2009, 06:38:38 PM
Quote from: cara on January 15, 2009, 06:21:04 PM
Quote from: FARTFACE on January 15, 2009, 06:14:55 PM
Quote from: cara on January 15, 2009, 06:04:28 PM
Quote from: FARTFACE on January 15, 2009, 05:51:29 PM
Quote from: change&suffocation on January 15, 2009, 03:29:24 PM
for the record I thought Fartlips had a certain.... je ne sais quoi? It was a great name, and you should go back.
really? i never thought it would really matter since people usually shorten in to farty or fart. i'll think about it. but it won't be fartypants. i can assure you, just because.
what did ministry fiend say you should change it to when he was pissed off again?
something with his favorite two words: ball and bag. which i'm sure are attached to his chin quite often.
was it ballbag lips? Please change your username to that.
are you serious?
hahahahahhahaha
i felt like i was wrong about what he said for a minute after reading that but nope.
Quote from: Ministry Fiend
Fartlips should change his name to Ball-Bag-Lips. That would be totally rad.
Quote from: cara on January 15, 2009, 07:11:12 PM
i felt like i was wrong about what he said for a minute after reading that but nope.
Quote from: Ministry Fiend
Fartlips should change his name to Ball-Bag-Lips. That would be totally rad.
on first thought. no. going back to the lips though.
he's fart lips, the sound you make, a raspberry. at least to me.
Quote from: anaconda on January 15, 2009, 08:28:48 PM
he's fart lips, the sound you make, a raspberry. at least to me.
thanks dad. :P
i'm younger than you
that's how good you are. :D
Quote from: FART LIPS on January 15, 2009, 06:38:38 PM
Quote from: cara on January 15, 2009, 06:21:04 PM
Quote from: FARTFACE on January 15, 2009, 06:14:55 PM
Quote from: cara on January 15, 2009, 06:04:28 PM
Quote from: FARTFACE on January 15, 2009, 05:51:29 PM
Quote from: change&suffocation on January 15, 2009, 03:29:24 PM
for the record I thought Fartlips had a certain.... je ne sais quoi? It was a great name, and you should go back.
really? i never thought it would really matter since people usually shorten in to farty or fart. i'll think about it. but it won't be fartypants. i can assure you, just because.
what did ministry fiend say you should change it to when he was pissed off again?
something with his favorite two words: ball and bag. which i'm sure are attached to his chin quite often.
was it ballbag lips? Please change your username to that.
are you serious?
:lol: :lol: :lol: I was serious though, fartlips has a ring to it.
Hey Fart lips, who is that dude with the horns on your avatar? as well change&suffocation what the hell is your avatar exactly? it looks like a cosmetic snapcase full of peanut butter, can you elaborate?
just curious
mine is the esteemed reverend lester.
I think this thread title should be changed to fart lips Q and A.
Quote from: SCORBER23 on January 16, 2009, 12:45:31 PM
Hey Fart lips, who is that dude with the horns on your avatar? as well change&suffocation what the hell is your avatar exactly? it looks like a cosmetic snapcase full of peanut butter, can you elaborate?
just curious
ok, I got Fart lips avatar .. still not sure who the fuck that is.. now change&suffocation??? was I off about the peanut butter snapcase?? your avatar makes me hungry
Quote from: cara on January 17, 2009, 02:40:34 AM
I think this thread title should be changed to fart lips Q and A.
true, true. I want to know all about fart lips, I mean do you where lipstick? is your lip pierced? do they flap in the wind when you sing your black bean song?? let's not forget that the first person who finds any info on "Nude with boots" vinyl release must report to this post as well as kiss fart lips.
I hope cara finds that info first. i've seen hanzy and NO THANKS!
no piercings anymore due to minor infections, broken teeth, and overpopularity. maybe some chapstick. strawberry!
Quote from: FART LIPS on January 17, 2009, 12:39:34 PM
I hope cara finds that info first. i've seen hanzy and NO THANKS!
no piercings anymore due to minor infections, broken teeth, and overpopularity. maybe some chapstick. strawberry!
I was referring to your fart lips, not your burp lips hence the black bean song... I hope you haven't any minor infections there, .. & teeth?? actually I pray that you don't even have lips THERE but if so I guess Strawberry Chapstick might help with chaffing/smell the piercing part, well I'm sure it's been done by some modern primitive freak somewhere.. he he just being silly
Quote from: SCORBER23 on January 17, 2009, 03:19:56 AM
Quote from: SCORBER23 on January 16, 2009, 12:45:31 PM
Hey Fart lips, who is that dude with the horns on your avatar? as well change&suffocation what the hell is your avatar exactly? it looks like a cosmetic snapcase full of peanut butter, can you elaborate?
just curious
ok, I got Fart lips avatar .. still not sure who the fuck that is.. now change&suffocation??? was I off about the peanut butter snapcase?? your avatar makes me hungry
Clue: If you smoked it you would probably get really hungry in like half an hour.
Quote from: change&suffocation on January 18, 2009, 12:18:10 PM
Quote from: SCORBER23 on January 17, 2009, 03:19:56 AM
Quote from: SCORBER23 on January 16, 2009, 12:45:31 PM
Hey Fart lips, who is that dude with the horns on your avatar? as well change&suffocation what the hell is your avatar exactly? it looks like a cosmetic snapcase full of peanut butter, can you elaborate?
just curious
ok, I got Fart lips avatar .. still not sure who the fuck that is.. now change&suffocation??? was I off about the peanut butter snapcase?? your avatar makes me hungry
Clue: If you smoked it you would probably get really hungry in like half an hour.
ok I see I see.. keef case? or hashish .. very interesting avatar I wish I could pull it out of the screen, this kush will have to do for now! I toke to ya' thanks
Quote from: SCORBER23 on January 17, 2009, 02:24:34 PM
Quote from: FART LIPS on January 17, 2009, 12:39:34 PM
I hope cara finds that info first. i've seen hanzy and NO THANKS!
no piercings anymore due to minor infections, broken teeth, and overpopularity. maybe some chapstick. strawberry!
I was referring to your fart lips, not your burp lips hence the black bean song... I hope you haven't any minor infections there, .. & teeth?? actually I pray that you don't even have lips THERE but if so I guess Strawberry Chapstick might help with chaffing/smell the piercing part, well I'm sure it's been done by some modern primitive freak somewhere.. he he just being silly
its a thought!
Quote from: FART LIPS on January 18, 2009, 01:01:01 PM
Quote from: SCORBER23 on January 17, 2009, 02:24:34 PM
Quote from: FART LIPS on January 17, 2009, 12:39:34 PM
I hope cara finds that info first. i've seen hanzy and NO THANKS!
no piercings anymore due to minor infections, broken teeth, and overpopularity. maybe some chapstick. strawberry!
I was referring to your fart lips, not your burp lips hence the black bean song... I hope you haven't any minor infections there, .. & teeth?? actually I pray that you don't even have lips THERE but if so I guess Strawberry Chapstick might help with chaffing/smell the piercing part, well I'm sure it's been done by some modern primitive freak somewhere.. he he just being silly
its a thought!
oh fuck
Quote from: change&suffocation on January 18, 2009, 12:18:10 PM
Quote from: SCORBER23 on January 17, 2009, 03:19:56 AM
Quote from: SCORBER23 on January 16, 2009, 12:45:31 PM
Hey Fart lips, who is that dude with the horns on your avatar? as well change&suffocation what the hell is your avatar exactly? it looks like a cosmetic snapcase full of peanut butter, can you elaborate?
just curious
ok, I got Fart lips avatar .. still not sure who the fuck that is.. now change&suffocation??? was I off about the peanut butter snapcase?? your avatar makes me hungry
Clue: If you smoked it you would probably get really hungry in like half an hour.
Yeah its the breeder Shantibaba's pure silver ancient hashcase.
Quote from: change&suffocation on January 20, 2009, 11:31:49 AM
Quote from: change&suffocation on January 18, 2009, 12:18:10 PM
Quote from: SCORBER23 on January 17, 2009, 03:19:56 AM
Quote from: SCORBER23 on January 16, 2009, 12:45:31 PM
Hey Fart lips, who is that dude with the horns on your avatar? as well change&suffocation what the hell is your avatar exactly? it looks like a cosmetic snapcase full of peanut butter, can you elaborate?
just curious
ok, I got Fart lips avatar .. still not sure who the fuck that is.. now change&suffocation??? was I off about the peanut butter snapcase?? your avatar makes me hungry
Clue: If you smoked it you would probably get really hungry in like half an hour.
Yeah its the breeder Shantibaba's pure silver ancient hashcase.
wow that's cool, where the hell did you find that pic? let me search Shantibaba... thanks!
Quote from: Chris P. Bacon on January 10, 2009, 10:26:03 AM
Quote from: anaconda on January 10, 2009, 03:10:10 AM
perhaps HydraHead will do it.
that's what I say as well
i hope not, or we will all have to wait 2-3 months after the expected release date to get a 15 pound rainbow coloured version with a melvins tv tray included (or something equally unappealing)