themelvins.net bbs

MELVINS => Melvins Discussion => Topic started by: bUTTHOLEmAN on July 25, 2010, 08:30:29 PM

Title: Super Melvins Record Fun
Post by: bUTTHOLEmAN on July 25, 2010, 08:30:29 PM
I don't think this is up on the internets.  
Now it is!

http://www.themelvins.net/wiki/index.php?title=Subraum (http://www.themelvins.net/wiki/index.php?title=Subraum)

Track one is the Boris Merman/Hooch tracks from side one.  Track two is Lieber Als Hier (by Pornoetronix) from side one.

Boris Merman contains a snip of God of Thunder.  

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W3IF2ZXR (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W3IF2ZXR)



Title: Re: Subraum Number Five
Post by: GrimReaper on July 26, 2010, 01:16:57 AM
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Title: Re: Subraum Number Five
Post by: black stallion on July 26, 2010, 03:26:16 AM
thanks butty
Title: Re: Subraum Number Five
Post by: the bloat on July 26, 2010, 04:43:10 PM
Thanks dude!
Title: Re: Subraum Number Five
Post by: bUTTHOLEmAN on July 26, 2010, 07:07:58 PM
I'll post some more old releases tonight.


*edit*
not so old, but I still like them.
the hat singles
mp3 versions
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A9KYR2Y1 (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A9KYR2Y1)
Title: Re: Subraum Number Five
Post by: the baron on July 26, 2010, 08:03:32 PM
Would you take any requests? I've been going through the singles section of the wiki because I would like to get hold of any tracks I've not heard. Pretty sure I've got almost everything now though but there might be one or two things I've missed (the stuff in this very thread being one).
Title: Re: Subraum Number Five
Post by: rimb on July 27, 2010, 03:56:08 AM
Thanks for sharing - especially in lossless format.

Would love to see some of the other 7-inch only releases shared as flac or wav as well if anyone has them or the ability to rip them well.
Title: Re: Subraum Number Five
Post by: h3r3t!c on July 27, 2010, 04:24:40 AM
thanks for this!

Unfortunately it seems like something went horribly wrong during transferring - check the wave file in an audio editing program - the right channel is totally out of place.
Title: Re: Subraum Number Five
Post by: bUTTHOLEmAN on July 27, 2010, 08:04:25 AM
Will check tonight  on the channels.  The transfer equipment is rickety..so I'm not surprised.
*edit* checked the channels; I'm not sure what you're referring to.  The extra artifacts on the right/bottom channel?  See attached picture.

Requests?  Sure!

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: Subraum Number Five
Post by: the bloat on July 27, 2010, 11:04:10 AM
Are you taking requests? I have the Star Spangled Banner 7", but do not have the music in digital format. Do you (or anyone else) have those two tracks handy?
Title: Re: Subraum Number Five
Post by: bUTTHOLEmAN on July 27, 2010, 12:04:10 PM
Coming tonight.
Title: Re: Subraum Number Five
Post by: h3r3t!c on July 27, 2010, 12:11:04 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on July 27, 2010, 08:04:25 AM
Will check tonight  on the channels.  The transfer equipment is rickety..so I'm not surprised.
*edit* checked the channels; I'm not sure what you're referring to.  The extra artifacts on the right/bottom channel?  See attached picture.

Requests?  Sure!

the middle of the right channel's wave is supposed to be on the 0db axis, like the left channel (nearly) is.
Title: Re: Subraum Number Five
Post by: bUTTHOLEmAN on July 27, 2010, 12:30:37 PM
Ah, you're right, very strange.   I'm curious what caused it, I'll see what I can do.
Title: Re: Subraum Number Five
Post by: samo on July 28, 2010, 06:19:32 AM
Quote from: the bloat on July 27, 2010, 11:04:10 AM
Are you taking requests? I have the Star Spangled Banner 7", but do not have the music in digital format. Do you (or anyone else) have those two tracks handy?
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on July 27, 2010, 12:04:10 PM
Coming tonight.

I got this off a blogspot a while ago http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PSRNMJ34 (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PSRNMJ34) hope it is cool to post.
Title: Re: Subraum Number Five
Post by: the baron on July 28, 2010, 10:00:52 AM
Well if you have any of the following I would be hugely grateful:

H.I.V. Groupie Hits
Your Blessened
Venus In Furs
Sawed Off

Seems to be the last of what I need to hear.
Title: Re: Subraum Number Five
Post by: samo on July 28, 2010, 03:31:27 PM
Is it cool to post these?
Title: Re: Super Melvins Record Fun
Post by: bUTTHOLEmAN on July 31, 2010, 10:51:07 AM
Here's Subraum re-recorded with a better system in wav.
Thanks heretic for pointing out the problem.

Also,
the Oven/Revulsion/We Reach single with artwork by Brian Walsby.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ilkcdm3bwsd3x35/MelvinsSinglesWAV.zip (http://www.mediafire.com/file/ilkcdm3bwsd3x35/MelvinsSinglesWAV.zip)

(http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/4093/ovenrevulzcover.jpg)
Title: Re: Subraum Number Five
Post by: samo on July 31, 2010, 11:57:34 AM
Quote from: the baron on July 28, 2010, 10:00:52 AM
Well if you have any of the following I would be hugely grateful:

H.I.V. Groupie Hits
Your Blessened
Venus In Furs
Sawed Off

Seems to be the last of what I need to hear.

Here ya go http://www.mediafire.com/?wh8c42cah4myn64 (http://www.mediafire.com/?wh8c42cah4myn64)

If anyone can upload the revolve/with teeth summer version I would love you forever!  Also thanks for the subraum buttholeman!
Title: Re: Super Melvins Record Fun
Post by: the bloat on August 01, 2010, 12:59:00 AM
QuoteIf anyone can upload the revolve/with teeth summer version I would love you forever!

Yes! I have the vinyl, but would love the digital version as well. This would be great!
Title: Re: Subraum Number Five
Post by: the baron on August 03, 2010, 02:28:02 AM
Quote from: samo on July 31, 2010, 11:57:34 AM
Quote from: the baron on July 28, 2010, 10:00:52 AM
Well if you have any of the following I would be hugely grateful:

H.I.V. Groupie Hits
Your Blessened
Venus In Furs
Sawed Off

Seems to be the last of what I need to hear.

Here ya go http://www.mediafire.com/?wh8c42cah4myn64 (http://www.mediafire.com/?wh8c42cah4myn64)

If anyone can upload the revolve/with teeth summer version I would love you forever!  Also thanks for the subraum buttholeman!

Shit thanks for this, only just thought to come back into this thread! Thanks again.
Title: Re: Super Melvins Record Fun
Post by: norecess on August 03, 2010, 03:10:09 AM
all credits to samo -- not tryin' to steal your thunder -- but baron, next time try google with these keywords: "your blessened" mediafire (http://www.google.com/search?q=%22your+blessened%22+mediafire) -- just a tip.

(mang, especially 'you'll be taken care off' is so cool. that's pat fear of white flag on guitar btw, who plays the solo on goin' blind on houdini -- no shit!!!)
Title: Re: Super Melvins Record Fun
Post by: blewis on August 16, 2010, 10:41:10 AM
Can anyone upload that new single that came on that Amrep comp?
Please?
Title: Re: Super Melvins Record Fun
Post by: bUTTHOLEmAN on August 16, 2010, 11:07:08 AM
Quote from: blewis on August 16, 2010, 10:41:10 AM
Can anyone upload that new single that came on that Amrep comp?
Please?
You mean the one that's for sale on amreps site for $5?  http://apurgeofdissidents.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=181 (http://apurgeofdissidents.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=181)  Just buy it
Title: Re: Super Melvins Record Fun
Post by: jules on August 16, 2010, 11:16:49 AM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on August 16, 2010, 11:07:08 AM
Quote from: blewis on August 16, 2010, 10:41:10 AM
Can anyone upload that new single that came on that Amrep comp?
Please?
You mean the one that's for sale on amreps site for $5?  http://apurgeofdissidents.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=181 (http://apurgeofdissidents.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=181)  Just buy it
Hear hear! Buy it. The Gay Witch Abortion song alone is worth the $5. If you're really having a bad week I'll send you my spare one free.
Title: Re: Super Melvins Record Fun
Post by: blewis on August 16, 2010, 11:48:05 AM
whoa! I really missed that it was only $5. I'll be buying that ASAP.

Thank you
Title: Re: Super Melvins Record Fun
Post by: chuckm792 on August 16, 2010, 11:57:27 AM
I've got to be honest, I wouldn't mind paying $5 for a digital download of that AmRep release, but I don't want to pay an additional $4.50 in shipping charges for a CD that I'm just going to burn into my computer and probably never take from it's case again.
Title: Re: Super Melvins Record Fun
Post by: jules on August 16, 2010, 12:00:24 PM
Quote from: chuckm792 on August 16, 2010, 11:57:27 AM
I've got to be honest, I wouldn't mind paying $5 for a digital download of that AmRep release, but I don't want to pay an additional $4.50 in shipping charges for a CD that I'm just going to burn into my computer and probably never take from it's case again.
I'm sure Haze will provide a download of this once the gig is over and the CDs have sold.
Title: Re: Super Melvins Record Fun
Post by: bUTTHOLEmAN on August 16, 2010, 01:49:48 PM
Quote from: chuckm792 on August 16, 2010, 11:57:27 AM
I've got to be honest, I wouldn't mind paying $5 for a digital download of that AmRep release, but I don't want to pay an additional $4.50 in shipping charges for a CD that I'm just going to burn into my computer and probably never take from it's case again.
I agree; Haze needs to get this in digital form for download a.s.a.p.

Shipping in the U.S. is $2.00 for the actual cd, probably more for out of country shipping.
Title: Re: Super Melvins Record Fun
Post by: (PAUL) on August 16, 2010, 05:51:23 PM
Dude, after shipping (at least for me) it was just $6.50. That's not bad.