themelvins.net bbs

MELVINS => Melvins Discussion => Topic started by: DCGod on September 07, 2010, 05:38:35 PM

Title: I just had a revelation!
Post by: DCGod on September 07, 2010, 05:38:35 PM
Everyone on this forum is male!  If  I'm wrong, prove it.  What is it about the Melvins that most females dislike?  :?:
Title: Re: I just had a revelation!
Post by: anaconda on September 07, 2010, 05:46:18 PM
there's tons of females:

Sweet Intuition
Cara
Pinkyslim
plucky
Burning Bride
Erin
Potemkin
Buttholeman
Title: Re: I just had a revelation!
Post by: jules on September 07, 2010, 05:51:10 PM
 :lol: :lol:
Title: Re: I just had a revelation!
Post by: Schnabster on September 07, 2010, 05:51:32 PM
Nope Conda, here it's just a whole lotta fat, hairy men, just the way Schnab likes it!
Title: Re: I just had a revelation!
Post by: DCGod on September 07, 2010, 07:04:33 PM
Buttholeman is a girl! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Title: Re: I just had a revelation!
Post by: M i C H e L L e on September 07, 2010, 07:12:07 PM
Hi DCGod!  I'm female, and I am very much in love with the Melvins.  I can also vouch for bHm, and confirm that he is in fact a man, and a very sexy one at that. 8)
Title: Re: I just had a revelation!
Post by: DCGod on September 07, 2010, 07:32:26 PM
Quote from: 5w33t 1ntu1t10n on September 07, 2010, 07:12:07 PM
Hi DCGod!  I'm female, and I am very much in love with the Melvins.  I can also vouch for bHm, and confirm that he is in fact a man, and a very sexy one at that. 8)

I knew that were at least a few female Melvins fans.  Why would anaconda list Buttholeman as female?  I knew it couldn't be true or are you all fuckin' with me?  I see the Melvins/male dominated thing as much like Blue
Title: Re: I just had a revelation!
Post by: anaconda on September 07, 2010, 07:40:46 PM
I was just messing with him, inside joke basically, because he's so hot and I want to give my melvins collection to him and I really love him.
Title: Re: I just had a revelation!
Post by: DCGod on September 07, 2010, 07:47:34 PM
Quote from: anaconda on September 07, 2010, 07:40:46 PM
I was just messing with him, inside joke basically, based on his avatar

Oh yea, it is funny how when you see an image long enough it becomes true.  Just started wondering about Glen. 8-[
Title: Re: I just had a revelation!
Post by: pinkyslim on September 07, 2010, 08:13:27 PM
all woman. 8)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: I just had a revelation!
Post by: Mad Arab on September 07, 2010, 08:21:04 PM
I'm black.
Title: Re: I just had a revelation!
Post by: anaconda on September 07, 2010, 08:23:05 PM
Quote from: pinkyslim on September 07, 2010, 08:13:27 PM
all woman. 8)

wow, a wet t-shirt and wet cutoff shorts? you're going to send poor black stallion over the edge!!
Title: Re: I just had a revelation!
Post by: TheLegitMan93 on September 07, 2010, 08:24:03 PM
I'd rather listen to the Melvins than have sex with someone who didn't like the Melvins.
Title: Re: I just had a revelation!
Post by: bUTTHOLEmAN on September 07, 2010, 08:27:14 PM
That's crazy talk.
Title: Re: I just had a revelation!
Post by: MrLuck87 on September 07, 2010, 08:28:14 PM
Quote from: TheLegitMan93 on September 07, 2010, 08:24:03 PM
I'd rather listen to the Melvins than have sex with someone who didn't like the Melvins.

So how's celibacy treating you?
Title: Re: I just had a revelation!
Post by: DCGod on September 07, 2010, 08:30:01 PM
Quote from: MrLuck87 on September 07, 2010, 08:28:14 PM
Quote from: TheLegitMan93 on September 07, 2010, 08:24:03 PM
I'd rather listen to the Melvins than have sex with someone who didn't like the Melvins.

So how's celibacy treating you?

BOOM!
Title: Re: I just had a revelation!
Post by: Mount Ambulance on September 07, 2010, 08:32:06 PM
Quote from: TheLegitMan93 on September 07, 2010, 08:24:03 PM
I'd rather listen to the Melvins than have while having sex with someone who didn't like the Melvins.

fixed
Title: Re: I just had a revelation!
Post by: DCGod on September 07, 2010, 08:36:36 PM
Communal or with headphones? :lol:
Title: Re: I just had a revelation!
Post by: TheLegitMan93 on September 07, 2010, 08:41:46 PM
Quote from: MrLuck87 on September 07, 2010, 08:28:14 PM
Quote from: TheLegitMan93 on September 07, 2010, 08:24:03 PM
I'd rather listen to the Melvins than have sex with someone who didn't like the Melvins.

So how's celibacy treating you?

Good enough, thank you. Why fuck if all the fucks are totally fucked, fucker?
Title: Re: I just had a revelation!
Post by: Mount Ambulance on September 07, 2010, 08:43:33 PM
Quote from: DCGod on September 07, 2010, 08:36:36 PM
Communal or with headphones? :lol:

Oh communal most definatly ... just to piss her off ... people fuck good and hard when their pissed off ... Though it would probably piss her off just as much if I wore headphones during the deed ... which would be funny too ...
Title: Re: I just had a revelation!
Post by: DCGod on September 07, 2010, 08:47:56 PM
Hey we could start a whole new topic:  Which Melvins album that you like, but your partner does not is best to fuck to?
Title: Re: I just had a revelation!
Post by: DCGod on September 07, 2010, 08:49:02 PM
Don't say Prick! :D
Title: Re: I just had a revelation!
Post by: Mount Ambulance on September 07, 2010, 08:51:01 PM
Quote from: DCGod on September 07, 2010, 08:47:56 PM
Hey we could start a whole new topic:  Which Melvins album that you like, but your partner does not is best to fuck to?

Why Colossus Of Destiny of course !
Title: Re: I just had a revelation!
Post by: DCGod on September 07, 2010, 08:54:30 PM
Perfect!
Title: Re: I just had a revelation!
Post by: Mount Ambulance on September 07, 2010, 11:40:26 PM
Quote from: DCGod on September 07, 2010, 08:54:30 PM
Perfect!

Yup, the best part was when it kept repeating: "Stop Fucking Me. Your Giving Me A Headache!"
Title: Re: I just had a revelation!
Post by: black stallion on September 08, 2010, 06:45:29 AM
Quote from: anaconda on September 07, 2010, 08:23:05 PM
Quote from: pinkyslim on September 07, 2010, 08:13:27 PM
all woman. 8)

wow, a wet t-shirt and wet cutoff shorts? you're going to send poor black stallion over the edge!!

hot!can't wait for a melvins bikini pic
Title: Re: I just had a revelation!
Post by: Schnabster on September 08, 2010, 07:13:20 AM
Quote from: black stallion on September 08, 2010, 06:45:29 AM
Quote from: anaconda on September 07, 2010, 08:23:05 PM
Quote from: pinkyslim on September 07, 2010, 08:13:27 PM
all woman. 8)

wow, a wet t-shirt and wet cutoff shorts? you're going to send poor black stallion over the edge!!

hot!can't wait for a melvins bikini pic

I shall see what I can fix...
Title: Re: I just had a revelation!
Post by: jules on September 08, 2010, 07:16:20 AM
Quote from: Schnabster on September 08, 2010, 07:13:20 AM
Quote from: black stallion on September 08, 2010, 06:45:29 AM
Quote from: anaconda on September 07, 2010, 08:23:05 PM
Quote from: pinkyslim on September 07, 2010, 08:13:27 PM
all woman. 8)

wow, a wet t-shirt and wet cutoff shorts? you're going to send poor black stallion over the edge!!

hot!can't wait for a melvins bikini pic

I shall see what I can fix...
PLEASE shave your chest first  :)
Title: Re: I just had a revelation!
Post by: black stallion on September 08, 2010, 07:18:07 AM
Quote from: Schnabster on September 08, 2010, 07:13:20 AM
Quote from: black stallion on September 08, 2010, 06:45:29 AM
Quote from: anaconda on September 07, 2010, 08:23:05 PM
Quote from: pinkyslim on September 07, 2010, 08:13:27 PM
all woman. 8)

wow, a wet t-shirt and wet cutoff shorts? you're going to send poor black stallion over the edge!!

hot!can't wait for a melvins bikini pic

I shall see what I can fix...

#-o
Title: Re: I just had a revelation!
Post by: (the) Razor on September 08, 2010, 07:58:03 AM
One day, a long, long, time ago, there lived a woman who did not whine, nag, or bitch.

But it was a long time ago, and it was just that one day.

The End