http://amphetaminereptile.com/melvins/index.html (http://amphetaminereptile.com/melvins/index.html)
Thanks BHM
yea thanks for the tip... ouch, my wallet...
Awesome. I picked up a Haze copy. Wish I knew what they all looked like, but this one definitely kicks ass.
Thought I heard some would be sold as a set at some point later, has anyone heard if that's still/ever was the case?
Yeah, but I didn't want to chance having it sell out if it is indeed the coolest one. It's easily my favorite of the three.
fuck the HAZE-XXL is sold out. :( :( Looks like im waiting for them to reveal more covers, i'm not too interested in the other two that are available at the moment..
they's all gone now.
That is insanely fast.
yeah, i got there 43 minutes after they posted on fb. and all were sold out. destined not to have any melvins rarities me thinks.
Quote from: supernaut on January 27, 2011, 10:25:59 PM
Thought I heard some would be sold as a set at some point later, has anyone heard if that's still/ever was the case?
on this, messaged Haze, who said:
"No full sets are planned on being made. I won't say "never" but I'm 98% certain it ain't gonna happen."
when will they release the next set?
Looking on that site i didnt know Mackie made the black one. Thought the Nazi worm had more of her style about it. My fav of the three too.
kinda bummed i didn't get haze's design. i'm hoping i can score ANY copy at this point..
What a fucking rip-off.
Stop being babies.
$50 is a great price for a piece of limited edition Melvins art that also happens to be a great album.
We now live in an age where anything they release on CD is widely available for free. (Meaning they are finding new ways to make money that will allow them to keep existing and keep Buzz and Dale out of "regular jobs").
I have a copy of the HAZE XXL version. Gladly handed over my hard earned money for this at the first Spaceland show.
You want a copy of the music for less money? Kickasstorrents.com has you covered.
There is a lot of money that goes into making records (recording costs through pressing costs).
Go Melvins. Make more limited edition items that really kick ass and I will buy.
Yeah I used to be pissed off at the prices of some of this stuff, but when you think of how much money per year an outfit like the Melvins has to pull in just to keep doing what they do, both paying for shit like equipment, transport, lodging, practice space and studio time as a band, and also providing the dudes an income... and combine that with the fact that they don't make money off selling "regular" releases anymore, it feels right to pay the piper once in a while if we want it to continue.
Look at it like pledging to Public Radio and getting your thank you gift in exchange.
Then again, maybe they're living in their mansions in the hills, laying around on the piles of money us suckers send 'em and laughing at chumps like me.
Quote from: rhyme orange on January 28, 2011, 02:34:47 AM
they should do a regular release and special release. i won't pay $50 for a limited release, but there are plenty who will. i would buy a regular pressing for a decent price and all the people who pay $50 dollars and the ebay prices for the special release would also buy it. i will stop there and keep from ranting.
I agree and I don't think saying so makes me a "baby". I have NO PROBLEM whatsoever with the MELVINS releasing limited editions such as this one and I want very much for it to be lucrative for them. I would even buy one myself if things were going better for my family financially. However, I prefer to purchase my music on vinyl (preferably black 180 gr vinyl, mp3 coupon included, full artwork) and I would like it very very very much if my favorite band released their music in a standard edition in that format.
I can't think of an entity more deserving of my money than the Melvins
i hate this overpriced shit too, but if it keeps them making music and as long as they keep it interesting... (come on, how much weird random shit do they come out with? it hurts my brain just to think of it.)... then i say fuck it. plus it's a SOLID fucking album. i need me a HAZE copy baaad.
Now maybe if the Melvins created more "palatable" music to the rest of the world they would be in a situation where they could release a fancy version of a record and a standard version of a record. Right now - they make music for a small amount of people. There are 1,000 copies of this record that will be available on vinyl. Perhaps they will release a standard version after they have made enough money on the record to cover their life expenses, recording expenses etc.? Or perhaps they will use that extra money to make more new music? Who knows. All I know is I am not about to question the decisions of the greatest living band who have done everything 100% correct since day one.
Someone already listed a Gary Baseman version on ebay, some people.....
(http://i.ebayimg.com/08/!CEI9YMw!Wk~$(KGrHqZ,!lgEz+3F9N3DBNQ9syShD!~~_12.JPG)
http://cgi.ebay.com/Melvins-Bride-Screamed-Murder-ltd-edition-/170596659592?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item27b85a7188 (http://cgi.ebay.com/Melvins-Bride-Screamed-Murder-ltd-edition-/170596659592?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item27b85a7188)
For $50. I'll pass on this. I'd go about $30 max. I'm not mad about it, I just don't need to pay that much for a piece of vinyl and some artwork. Same reason I never bought aSA from Hydrahead.
Was in NYC for just over 24 hours and missed this. Figures :x
Will have to check on this over and over to catch one of the others..... Grrrrr
Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on January 29, 2011, 11:50:22 AM
For $50. I'll pass on this. I'd go about $30 max. I'm not mad about it, I just don't need to pay that much for a piece of vinyl and some artwork. Same reason I never bought aSA from Hydrahead.
i was pissed about A Senile Animal. bought it for $50 when it came out. then a few months later they "find" more and decide to sell them for $30 at shows. what the fuck?
capitalists!
Quote from: anaconda on January 29, 2011, 03:45:04 PM
capitalists!
i'm starting to think so! but they're just too damn good. and damned if they don't keep you wanting more...
i forget who on this board said it, but it really is a sickness.
Quote from: sadcorps on January 28, 2011, 12:54:16 PM
Go Melvins. Make more limited edition items that really kick ass and I will buy.
I'm with you on this. I am really not that big a fan of this album, but I would buy it on vinyl for $50.00 cuz it looks great & I want to support this band. I hope more artists get released soon
heres what I heard:
the amprep board is about to turn the corner onto pinky's street with torches and pitchforks in hand.
Quote from: glen on February 08, 2011, 11:50:42 AM
heres what I heard:
the amprep board is about to turn the corner onto pinky's street with torches and pitchforks in hand.
That is hilarious. Even HAZE XXL doesn't like her.
a testament to humanity.
sooner or later it all works out.
http://www.vitriolrecords.bigcartel.com/product/graf-orlock-doombox-10-+trilogy-cd-vit013-preorder-12-17 (http://www.vitriolrecords.bigcartel.com/product/graf-orlock-doombox-10-+trilogy-cd-vit013-preorder-12-17)
So, Graf Orlock just released this "Doombox" 10". Comes on clear vinyl, is limited to 1500, includes a cd with 42 songs, and has some of the coolest packaging I have ever seen. The 10" sleeve can be assembled into a full-sized boombox, and comes with a hilarious instruction manual. Hell, Vitriol even included a few posters and stickers for free with my order. All of this for a whopping $15.00. $15 bucks! Meanwhile, we've got the Melvins trying to charge $50 for a single LP with terrible artwork, (c'mon...admit it. Most of the artwork for this release fucking SUCKS) because it is oh so special and limited. What a crock of shit! Shame on you Melvins...shaaaaaame.
Quote from: Chowder Chucker on February 08, 2011, 01:24:52 PM
http://www.vitriolrecords.bigcartel.com/product/graf-orlock-doombox-10-+trilogy-cd-vit013-preorder-12-17 (http://www.vitriolrecords.bigcartel.com/product/graf-orlock-doombox-10-+trilogy-cd-vit013-preorder-12-17)
So, Graf Orlock just released this "Doombox" 10". Comes on clear vinyl, is limited to 1500, includes a cd with 42 songs, and has some of the coolest packaging I have ever seen. The 10" sleeve can be assembled into a full-sized boombox, and comes with a hilarious instruction manual. Hell, Vitriol even included a few posters and stickers for free with my order. All of this for a whopping $15.00. $15 bucks! Meanwhile, we've got the Melvins trying to charge $50 for a single LP with terrible artwork, (c'mon...admit it. Most of the artwork for this release fucking SUCKS) because it is oh so special and limited. What a crock of shit! Shame on you Melvins...shaaaaaame.
I have no idea who they are or what this is but it looks so great I just ordered one. Graf Orlock sounds like a wrestler. I'd better like this.....
P.S. I laugh at your puny description of Melvins-related art. I'd buy Tracey Emin's soiled duvet if she'd sullied herself with a Melvin on it. I'm discovering art and I LOVE IT!
Quote from: jules on February 08, 2011, 02:01:29 PM
I have no idea who they are or what this is but it looks so great I just ordered one. Graf Orlock sounds like a wrestler. I'd better like this.....
I posted that in the Favorite LP packaging thread. The link had a sample of the music.
Quote from: jules on February 08, 2011, 02:01:29 PM
Quote from: Chowder Chucker on February 08, 2011, 01:24:52 PM
http://www.vitriolrecords.bigcartel.com/product/graf-orlock-doombox-10-+trilogy-cd-vit013-preorder-12-17 (http://www.vitriolrecords.bigcartel.com/product/graf-orlock-doombox-10-+trilogy-cd-vit013-preorder-12-17)
So, Graf Orlock just released this "Doombox" 10". Comes on clear vinyl, is limited to 1500, includes a cd with 42 songs, and has some of the coolest packaging I have ever seen. The 10" sleeve can be assembled into a full-sized boombox, and comes with a hilarious instruction manual. Hell, Vitriol even included a few posters and stickers for free with my order. All of this for a whopping $15.00. $15 bucks! Meanwhile, we've got the Melvins trying to charge $50 for a single LP with terrible artwork, (c'mon...admit it. Most of the artwork for this release fucking SUCKS) because it is oh so special and limited. What a crock of shit! Shame on you Melvins...shaaaaaame.
I have no idea who they are or what this is but it looks so great I just ordered one. Graf Orlock sounds like a wrestler. I'd better like this.....
P.S. I laugh at your puny description of Melvins-related art. I'd buy Tracey Emin's soiled duvet if she'd sullied herself with a Melvin on it. I'm discovering art and I LOVE IT!
Ummmm....you are probably not going to be impressed with the music. These guys don't take themselves too seriously. Do you like Boyz n the hood? Juice? Menace II society? You'll be in for a surprise.
Quote from: LebRon Maiden on February 08, 2011, 11:53:10 AM
Quote from: glen on February 08, 2011, 11:50:42 AM
heres what I heard:
the amprep board is about to turn the corner onto pinky's street with torches and pitchforks in hand.
That is hilarious. Even HAZE XXL doesn't like her.
your a gossip girly girl.
Who talks ALOT of shit.
If you only knew :lol:
Quote from: glen on February 08, 2011, 11:55:06 AM
a testament to humanity.
sooner or later it all works out.
your logic is shit.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: rictus on February 08, 2011, 02:17:24 PM
I posted that in the Favorite LP packaging thread. The link had a sample of the music.
Quote from: Chowder Chucker on February 08, 2011, 03:06:44 PM
Ummmm....you are probably not going to be impressed with the music. These guys don't take themselves too seriously. Do you like Boyz n the hood? Juice? Menace II society? You'll be in for a surprise.
Sounds good. Made me laugh, too. In a good way. Looking forward to getting this.
shit, girly, whatever.
either way your world continues to cumble.
^Freudian?
pinkyslim ian.
Quote from: Chowder Chucker on February 08, 2011, 01:24:52 PM
http://www.vitriolrecords.bigcartel.com/product/graf-orlock-doombox-10-+trilogy-cd-vit013-preorder-12-17 (http://www.vitriolrecords.bigcartel.com/product/graf-orlock-doombox-10-+trilogy-cd-vit013-preorder-12-17)
So, Graf Orlock just released this "Doombox" 10". Comes on clear vinyl, is limited to 1500, includes a cd with 42 songs, and has some of the coolest packaging I have ever seen. The 10" sleeve can be assembled into a full-sized boombox, and comes with a hilarious instruction manual. Hell, Vitriol even included a few posters and stickers for free with my order. All of this for a whopping $15.00. $15 bucks! Meanwhile, we've got the Melvins trying to charge $50 for a single LP with terrible artwork, (c'mon...admit it. Most of the artwork for this release fucking SUCKS) because it is oh so special and limited. What a crock of shit! Shame on you Melvins...shaaaaaame.
Sounds like you know who to spend your money on then?
I will sit back and enjoy my bitchin' TBSM vinyl thank yee very much.
Cool. Sit back and enjoy your $50 record. You got a really great deal on it.
Oh, and by the way, I've got some nice swampland property in Florida you might be interested in purchasing.
Quote from: Chowder Chucker on February 09, 2011, 03:42:39 PM
Cool. Sit back and enjoy your $50 record. You got a really great deal on it.
Oh, and by the way, I've got some nice swampland property in Florida you might be interested in purchasing.
I totally will. Enjoy your swamp.
the amrep board is a real laff
now c'mon, slow down lovely jugs! this board is miles above the amrep crowd
Quote from: anaconda on February 09, 2011, 10:25:09 PM
now c'mon, slow down lovely jugs! this board is miles above the amrep crowd
agreed.
It's the 80/20 rule dude. 8)
there are some bad vibes over there, plus they banned me accidentally and can't figure out how to unban me
oh well
Quote from: Chowder Chucker on February 09, 2011, 03:42:39 PM
Cool. Sit back and enjoy your $50 record. You got a really great deal on it.
Oh, and by the way, I've got some nice swampland property in Florida you might be interested in purchasing.
Sweet. I will. I love capitalism. It fucking rocks. Hard. Swampland in Florida? No thanks, you can keep it.
The Gary Baseman version of TBSM will be on sale at midday (central time) on Saturday over on the AmRep site.
''Currently sold out, sorry''
Quote from: Alex- on February 12, 2011, 04:33:28 AM
''Currently sold out, sorry''
I think you'll find it's not midday there yet.
Did AmRep crash?
Yes.
People are pissed off at the moment because when they tried to buy the latest Bride LP from the AmRep site and were a bit too late, instead of being told "you have been unsuccessful with your purchase," they were told, "Be faster next time!".
I'm sorry, but that made me laugh. If it had happened to me, I would still have laughed. (I'm not mocking you fn)
BALLS!!!
Quote from: jules on February 12, 2011, 02:50:57 PM
"you have been unsuccessful with your purchase," they were told, "Be faster next time!".
That doesn
Quote from: Chowder Chucker on February 08, 2011, 01:24:52 PM
So, Graf Orlock just released this "Doombox" 10".
Just arrived:
Hardcoreability - 100%
Gratuitous use of the word 'fuck' - 100%
Sense of humour - 100%
Ability to piss neighbours right off - 100%
Value for money - 100%
Probability of winning a 'Battle of the Grafs' competition between themselves and German airship engineer, Graf Zeppelin - 100%
(http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/oo124/tbrookins/Melvinsdaleklores.jpg)
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
3 designs up at AmRep now.
sold fucking out!
Bought a Dalek design.
dalek was my first buy :D/
Quote from: Naked John on March 22, 2011, 10:19:42 PM
Quote from: BaronVonLipshitz on March 22, 2011, 09:33:53 PM
Bought a Dalek design.
First design purchased?
Yeah. Probably the last when my wife sees I spent 50$ on "a fucking record".
Quote from: BaronVonLipshitz on March 23, 2011, 04:32:10 AM
Quote from: Naked John on March 22, 2011, 10:19:42 PM
Quote from: BaronVonLipshitz on March 22, 2011, 09:33:53 PM
Bought a Dalek design.
First design purchased?
Yeah. Probably the last when my wife sees I spent 50$ on "a fucking record".
Haha!
My ex and I had a deal. If I spent "too much" on a Melvins item she could play her Joker and I would have to buy her an item of equal value. For example, the Melvins box set got her a pair of tan Uggs. With Hate The Police, she was able to ski in a shiny new pair of skiing goggles. A sexy blue copy of With Yo' Heart Not Yo' Hands got her a ticket to see The Lion King in the West End. In the end, of course, I couldn't afford to keep her, so she left.
Quote from: jules on March 23, 2011, 04:39:43 AM
Quote from: BaronVonLipshitz on March 23, 2011, 04:32:10 AM
Quote from: Naked John on March 22, 2011, 10:19:42 PM
Quote from: BaronVonLipshitz on March 22, 2011, 09:33:53 PM
Bought a Dalek design.
First design purchased?
Yeah. Probably the last when my wife sees I spent 50$ on "a fucking record".
Haha!
My ex and I had a deal. If I spent "too much" on a Melvins item she could play her Joker and I would have to buy her an item of equal value. For example, the Melvins box set got her a pair of tan Uggs. With Hate The Police, she was able to ski in a shiny new pair of skiing goggles. A sexy blue copy of With Yo' Heart Not Yo' Hands got her a ticket to see The Lion King in the West End. In the end, of course, I couldn't afford to keep her, so she left.
She wanted Uggs ? You were right to let her go.
Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on March 23, 2011, 06:25:58 PM
Quote from: jules on March 23, 2011, 04:39:43 AM
Quote from: BaronVonLipshitz on March 23, 2011, 04:32:10 AM
Quote from: Naked John on March 22, 2011, 10:19:42 PM
Quote from: BaronVonLipshitz on March 22, 2011, 09:33:53 PM
Bought a Dalek design.
First design purchased?
Yeah. Probably the last when my wife sees I spent 50$ on "a fucking record".
Haha!
My ex and I had a deal. If I spent "too much" on a Melvins item she could play her Joker and I would have to buy her an item of equal value. For example, the Melvins box set got her a pair of tan Uggs. With Hate The Police, she was able to ski in a shiny new pair of skiing goggles. A sexy blue copy of With Yo' Heart Not Yo' Hands got her a ticket to see The Lion King in the West End. In the end, of course, I couldn't afford to keep her, so she left.
She wanted Uggs ? You were right to let her go.
the LION KING is worse.
Quote from: pinkyslim on March 23, 2011, 07:25:19 PM
Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on March 23, 2011, 06:25:58 PM
Quote from: jules on March 23, 2011, 04:39:43 AM
Quote from: BaronVonLipshitz on March 23, 2011, 04:32:10 AM
Quote from: Naked John on March 22, 2011, 10:19:42 PM
Quote from: BaronVonLipshitz on March 22, 2011, 09:33:53 PM
Bought a Dalek design.
First design purchased?
Yeah. Probably the last when my wife sees I spent 50$ on "a fucking record".
Haha!
My ex and I had a deal. If I spent "too much" on a Melvins item she could play her Joker and I would have to buy her an item of equal value. For example, the Melvins box set got her a pair of tan Uggs. With Hate The Police, she was able to ski in a shiny new pair of skiing goggles. A sexy blue copy of With Yo' Heart Not Yo' Hands got her a ticket to see The Lion King in the West End. In the end, of course, I couldn't afford to keep her, so she left.
She wanted Uggs ? You were right to let her go.
the LION KING is worst.
The Loin King lasts for a couple of hours......Uggs ?.....that crazy bitch is probably still those Uggs. And why the fuck was
the deal that Ju-Ju had to buy her sumthin expensive if he got sumthin expensive ??? So, it sounds like she didn't realize
the important work that Jules is doing and felt that it should be taxed to ensure puss privileges ??? ......that's just low. :?
women.
Cant' live with them/Can't live with them. 8)
Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on March 23, 2011, 07:39:35 PM
Quote from: pinkyslim on March 23, 2011, 07:25:19 PM
Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on March 23, 2011, 06:25:58 PM
Quote from: jules on March 23, 2011, 04:39:43 AM
Quote from: BaronVonLipshitz on March 23, 2011, 04:32:10 AM
Quote from: Naked John on March 22, 2011, 10:19:42 PM
Quote from: BaronVonLipshitz on March 22, 2011, 09:33:53 PM
Bought a Dalek design.
First design purchased?
Yeah. Probably the last when my wife sees I spent 50$ on "a fucking record".
Haha!
My ex and I had a deal. If I spent "too much" on a Melvins item she could play her Joker and I would have to buy her an item of equal value. For example, the Melvins box set got her a pair of tan Uggs. With Hate The Police, she was able to ski in a shiny new pair of skiing goggles. A sexy blue copy of With Yo' Heart Not Yo' Hands got her a ticket to see The Lion King in the West End. In the end, of course, I couldn't afford to keep her, so she left.
She wanted Uggs ? You were right to let her go.
the LION KING is worst.
The Loin King lasts for a couple of hours......Uggs ?.....that crazy bitch is probably still those Uggs. And why the fuck was
the deal that Ju-Ju had to buy her sumthin expensive if he got sumthin expensive ??? So, it sounds like she didn't realize
the important work that Jules is doing and felt that it should be taxed to ensure puss privileges ??? ......that's just low. :?
You are forgetting the real problem.
Julezie + Girlfriend -> Snivlem takes picture with Julezie + Girlfriend -> Girlfriend leaves :shock:
Check the Snivlem thread for photographic proof.
Quote from: pinkyslim on March 23, 2011, 07:25:19 PM
the LION KING is worse.
:lol: :lol:
Quote from: LebRon Maiden on March 23, 2011, 10:21:28 PM
You are forgetting the real problem.
Julezie + Girlfriend -> Snivlem takes picture with Julezie + Girlfriend -> Girlfriend leaves :shock:
Check the Snivlem thread for photographic proof.
Finally. Someone who can see the bigger picture.
What's uggs?
Quote from: )))((( on March 24, 2011, 07:56:54 AM
Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on March 23, 2011, 07:39:35 PM
Uggs ?.....
I agree but would you change your tune if Melvins started wearin' 'em?
What do you mean? Does Buzzos taste in fashion have some effect on what you wear and are personally into? Are the Melvins the epitome of good taste or something?
Last I checked, they were a bunch of fat fucks in Haunted Mansion t-shirts.
Quote from: Chowder Chucker on March 24, 2011, 02:11:32 PM
Quote from: )))((( on March 24, 2011, 07:56:54 AM
Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on March 23, 2011, 07:39:35 PM
Uggs ?.....
I agree but would you change your tune if Melvins started wearin' 'em?
What do you mean? Does Buzzos taste in fashion have some effect on what you wear and are personally into? Are the Melvins the epitome of good taste or something?
Last I checked, they were a bunch of fat fucks in Haunted Mansion t-shirts.
=D>
moo-moos and uggs now thats fashion!!!
I'd listen to Melvins if they wore uggs.....platform uggs....I only wear Blundstones, fuck everything else.
Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on March 24, 2011, 09:25:35 PM
I only wear Blundstones, fuck everything else.
and everyone else.
Haze says buzz is up next week
Quote from: flutter nuts on March 27, 2011, 12:40:32 PM
Haze says buzz is up next week
his artwork for the next batch?
Quote from: flutter nuts on March 27, 2011, 12:40:32 PM
Haze says buzz is up next week
#1 Capitalize Buzz.
#2 Emilio Estevez is a retard.
yes his art for bsm vinyl next week!
plus Emilio is a saint :D
Buzzo artwork is up:
http://www.amphetaminereptile.com/melvins/index.html (http://www.amphetaminereptile.com/melvins/index.html)
What's the best way to know when its available? Do I really have to sign on to FuckedBook?
Got an email from AmRep saying something about the Dalek Bride being backordered and if I'd like to swap for the King Buzzo design which they could send out sooner.
I chose to swap...
So I'm getting one!
wtf? where is amreps facebook page?
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Amphetamine-Reptile-Records/338611232039 (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Amphetamine-Reptile-Records/338611232039)
Quote from: Baacard0 on March 28, 2011, 06:28:45 PM
Got an email from AmRep saying something about the Dalek Bride being backordered and if I'd like to swap for the King Buzzo design which they could send out sooner.
I chose to swap...
So I'm getting one!
Me too!
I like the Dalek much more.
So far..
#1 Dalek
#2 HAZE XXL
#3 Junko
#4 King Buzzo
#5 Baseman
#6 Mackie
Looking forward to the Adam Jones design. :-k
This is the one I'll be selling!
were the Buzzo ones already up for sale? jesus, with all these inflated eBay listings and being on the ball with this shit, i should have just opted buying a test pressing. i will have this on vinyl!!!
Somehow I must obtain a copy of one of these. I don't care which one or who did the artwork. I simply MUST have one.
Is there a certain time these usually become available or is it just random times? If this has been asked before, sorry.....didn't feel like searching.
Quote from: rhett E rock on March 28, 2011, 09:12:57 PM
were the Buzzo ones already up for sale? jesus, with all these inflated eBay listings and being on the ball with this shit, i should have just opted buying a test pressing. i will have this on vinyl!!!
They haven't been on sale yet as far as I know.
Quote from: psychonaut on March 28, 2011, 09:28:28 PM
Is there a certain time these usually become available or is it just random times? If this has been asked before, sorry.....didn't feel like searching.
No certain times, you just have to be really on the ball... I've only found out about them being on sale from checking the AmRep message board, AmRep Facebook and being at a computer at the right times...
Last time they put up the Dalek artwork... The next evening around 6pm (EST) they put a bunch up for sale.
-I really like the Buzzo design :D
"King Buzzo designed edition of The Bride Screamed Murder vinyl comes available Friday at 2pm!!"
From AmRep on Facebook.
They go by US central time I believe...
Quote from: EvilNewWarGod on March 28, 2011, 09:25:08 PM
Somehow I must obtain a copy of one of these.
:lol: :lol: Marvellous!
Looks like no new Melvins vinyl for me. I lost my job this week so no money now. :-({|=
Anybody interested in trading one of my kidneys for a TBSM vinyl? I don't drink and have never had kidney stones so they are in spiffy shape.
Kidneys go for $5000.
In that case I can get one copy of each.
Quote from: EvilNewWarGod on March 28, 2011, 09:25:08 PM
Somehow I must obtain a copy of one of these. I don't care which one or who did the artwork. I simply MUST have one.
same.
i like the buzzo one.
2pm us central is i think 3am here. that sucks.
Quote from: dijk cheese on March 29, 2011, 10:32:47 PM
Quote from: EvilNewWarGod on March 28, 2011, 09:25:08 PM
Somehow I must obtain a copy of one of these. I don't care which one or who did the artwork. I simply MUST have one.
same.
i like the buzzo one.
2pm us central is i think 3am here. that sucks.
maybe you should move from next door drinkin' beers to a place where time is better.
Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on March 30, 2011, 10:47:11 PM
Quote from: dijk cheese on March 29, 2011, 10:32:47 PM
Quote from: EvilNewWarGod on March 28, 2011, 09:25:08 PM
Somehow I must obtain a copy of one of these. I don't care which one or who did the artwork. I simply MUST have one.
same.
i like the buzzo one.
2pm us central is i think 3am here. that sucks.
maybe you should move from next door drinkin' beers to a place where time is better.
if you moved to a place where time was better, i'd be more comfortable drinkin my beers next door.
Quote from: dijk cheese on March 31, 2011, 06:16:56 AM
Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on March 30, 2011, 10:47:11 PM
Quote from: dijk cheese on March 29, 2011, 10:32:47 PM
Quote from: EvilNewWarGod on March 28, 2011, 09:25:08 PM
Somehow I must obtain a copy of one of these. I don't care which one or who did the artwork. I simply MUST have one.
same.
i like the buzzo one.
2pm us central is i think 3am here. that sucks.
maybe you should move from next door drinkin' beers to a place where time is better.
if you moved to a place where time was better, i'd be more comfortable drinkin my beers next door.
I'll be :toke: at home, waitin' for my Dalek & Buzzo LPs.
Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on March 31, 2011, 08:35:28 AM
Quote from: dijk cheese on March 31, 2011, 06:16:56 AM
Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on March 30, 2011, 10:47:11 PM
Quote from: dijk cheese on March 29, 2011, 10:32:47 PM
Quote from: EvilNewWarGod on March 28, 2011, 09:25:08 PM
Somehow I must obtain a copy of one of these. I don't care which one or who did the artwork. I simply MUST have one.
same.
i like the buzzo one.
2pm us central is i think 3am here. that sucks.
maybe you should move from next door drinkin' beers to a place where time is better.
if you moved to a place where time was better, i'd be more comfortable drinkin my beers next door.
I'll be :toke: at home, waitin' for my Dalek & Buzzo LPs.
and i'll be next door, drinking beers.
Quote from: dijk cheese on March 31, 2011, 08:43:36 AM
Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on March 31, 2011, 08:35:28 AM
Quote from: dijk cheese on March 31, 2011, 06:16:56 AM
Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on March 30, 2011, 10:47:11 PM
Quote from: dijk cheese on March 29, 2011, 10:32:47 PM
Quote from: EvilNewWarGod on March 28, 2011, 09:25:08 PM
Somehow I must obtain a copy of one of these. I don't care which one or who did the artwork. I simply MUST have one.
same.
i like the buzzo one.
2pm us central is i think 3am here. that sucks.
maybe you should move from next door drinkin' beers to a place where time is better.
if you moved to a place where time was better, i'd be more comfortable drinkin my beers next door.
I'll be :toke: at home, waitin' for my Dalek & Buzzo LPs.
and i'll be next door, drinking beers.
K...........why can't you drink in your house ?
Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on March 31, 2011, 09:47:22 AM
Quote from: dijk cheese on March 31, 2011, 08:43:36 AM
Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on March 31, 2011, 08:35:28 AM
Quote from: dijk cheese on March 31, 2011, 06:16:56 AM
Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on March 30, 2011, 10:47:11 PM
Quote from: dijk cheese on March 29, 2011, 10:32:47 PM
Quote from: EvilNewWarGod on March 28, 2011, 09:25:08 PM
Somehow I must obtain a copy of one of these. I don't care which one or who did the artwork. I simply MUST have one.
same.
i like the buzzo one.
2pm us central is i think 3am here. that sucks.
maybe you should move from next door drinkin' beers to a place where time is better.
if you moved to a place where time was better, i'd be more comfortable drinkin my beers next door.
I'll be :toke: at home, waitin' for my Dalek & Buzzo LPs.
and i'll be next door, drinking beers.
K...........why can't you drink in your house ?
i'm next door to YOU, in the dark, drinkin beers, gettin rowdy, looking through YOUR window...
Coming Sooon? Buzz 0))) two words Cant Wait!
Quote from: sleep on March 31, 2011, 01:57:24 PM
Coming Sooon? Buzz 0))) two words Cant Wait!
Hmm, would he be capable of wearing a robe over that hairdo? :-k
Quote from: )))((( on March 31, 2011, 03:19:04 PM
Quote from: sleep on March 31, 2011, 01:57:24 PM
Coming Sooon? Buzz 0))) two words Cant Wait!
Hmm, would he be capable of wearing a robe over that hairdo? :-k
I've always wondered how he keeps it like that. I wonder if he has to have something "special" done to it every day? Maybe he uses fern grower or fertilizer on it
Quote from: EvilNewWarGod on March 31, 2011, 04:00:33 PM
I wonder if he has to have something "special" done to it every day? Maybe he uses fern grower or fertilizer on it
I wouldnt be surprised! I wish there was a whole Melvins interview conducted focusing soley upon Buzzo's hair. No, seriously i really do. He always dodges questions about it or makes flipant remarks when confronted with the issue. I know its information of little importance but to us Melvinites its our calling in life, our quest to understand the Osborne thatch. Can you imagine dying the day before he told the world or something? Damn bad luck that would be. So Buzz how about it? Your hair is what we wish to understand. Grant us this request oh awesome one!
What's to understand?
It's a big fucking jew-fro.
Whooooaaaaaaa, the AmRep site's buckling under the strain again. 2pm CST....
holy crap i snagged one!
FINALLY.
looks like the site is down. Not working on my pc or macbook.
WOW
I am still waiting for the Jones Cover. I am willing to TRADE Buzzo for Adam Jones if i like it, and if i can get it. Also willing to trade for a uncensored LYSOL LP, NO BLACK TAPE and A prick/honky lp ETC.
UPDATE, now it works 2 mins later, says sold out.
WOW.
Fucking bullshit. I was on that damn site in plenty of time and refreshing pretty much every second. As soon as that button turned green, I hit it and the damn thing told me it was sold out. Fuckers.
Quote from: camaroballa22 on April 01, 2011, 02:12:57 PM
holy crap i snagged one!
FINALLY.
looks like the site is down. Not working on my pc or macbook.
WOW
I am still waiting for the Jones Cover. I am willing to TRADE Buzzo for Adam Jones if i like it, and if i can get it. Also willing to trade for a uncensored LYSOL LP, NO BLACK TAPE and A prick/honky lp ETC.
UPDATE, now it works 2 mins later, says sold out.
WOW.
There's a Lysol with no tape from Germany at discogs.com.
I asked him if there had ever been any tape on it and he said he couldn't categorically say one way or another.
Friendly chap, maybe you could get him to send you some photos. I was tempted but I really want one that I know has never had tape on it.
thats weird. I was only refreshing every couple of seconds. For a while there, because of the traffic i assume, the refresh would take 15 seconds MINIMUM.
When you were refreshing, were you getting the new page every 1 or 2 seconds??
Actually it really bogged down during the last few minutes then it seemed to pick back up again. After a few more refreshes, the button turned green, I hit it, and it told me it was sold out. Unfuckingreal.
Quote from: jules on April 01, 2011, 02:35:23 PM
Quote from: camaroballa22 on April 01, 2011, 02:12:57 PM
holy crap i snagged one!
FINALLY.
looks like the site is down. Not working on my pc or macbook.
WOW
I am still waiting for the Jones Cover. I am willing to TRADE Buzzo for Adam Jones if i like it, and if i can get it. Also willing to trade for a uncensored LYSOL LP, NO BLACK TAPE and A prick/honky lp ETC.
UPDATE, now it works 2 mins later, says sold out.
WOW.
There's a Lysol with no tape from Germany at discogs.com.
I asked him if there had ever been any tape on it and he said he couldn't categorically say one way or another.
Friendly chap, maybe you could get him to send you some photos. I was tempted but I really want one that I know has never had tape on it.
find out if it says lysol on the spine, the ones with black tape had the spine blacked out with pen,
so you will always know even if the tape was peeled off perfectly.
i actually want a copy with the tape on, and the later pressing without it printed at all.
Quote from: oldernie on April 01, 2011, 03:03:15 PM
find out if it says lysol on the spine, the ones with black tape had the spine blacked out with pen,
It's gone. Just checked.
Back on topic: how many people got a Buzzo Bride tonight? I'm guessing none.
Quote from: jules on April 01, 2011, 03:08:27 PM
Quote from: oldernie on April 01, 2011, 03:03:15 PM
find out if it says lysol on the spine, the ones with black tape had the spine blacked out with pen,
It's gone. Just checked.
Back on topic: how many people got a Buzzo Bride tonight? I'm guessing none.
Don't tell me you didn't get one?
:lol:i should have got one :x :lol:
Edit that question....
"How many actual Melvins fans; as in people who listen to the Melvins at least once a week, own a t-shirt, have bought more than 5 Melvins cd's, have went to at least 1 show, AND actually own a turntable, got a Buzzo Bride LP????"
I am 1.
a big F.U. to the Melvins hoarders. A fan won this time.
ebay moguls can lick my ball bag!
Quote from: camaroballa22 on April 01, 2011, 03:17:29 PM
Edit that question....
"How many actual Melvins fans; as in people who listen to the Melvins at least once a week, own a t-shirt, have bought more than 5 Melvins cd's, have went to at least 1 show, AND actually own a turntable, got a Buzzo Bride LP????"
I am 1.
a big F.U. to the Melvins hoarders. A fan won this time.
ebay moguls can lick my ball bag!
Beautifully said.
PLEASE, if you receive an Unsane LP instead, you'll post the photos here? I'd LOVE to know if this was really an April Fool thing.
My Dalek design arrived.
(http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5030/5580589533_dcbcd0f808.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/51130898@N02/5580589533/)IMAG0310 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/51130898@N02/5580589533/#) by donkeyballs2010 (http://www.flickr.com/people/51130898@N02/), on Flickr
Quote from: camaroballa22 on April 01, 2011, 03:17:29 PM
Edit that question....
"How many actual Melvins fans; as in people who listen to the Melvins at least once a week, own a t-shirt, have bought more than 5 Melvins cd's, have went to at least 1 show, AND actually own a turntable, got a Buzzo Bride LP????"
I am 1.
a big F.U. to the Melvins hoarders. A fan won this time.
ebay moguls can lick my ball bag!
Very well said , i am an actual melvins fan and missed the buzzo :(
Quote from: supernaut on March 28, 2011, 06:05:01 PM
Buzzo artwork is up:
http://www.amphetaminereptile.com/melvins/index.html (http://www.amphetaminereptile.com/melvins/index.html)
I think the other four designs are gonna be by Dale, Coady, Jared and Courtney Love.
:D :D :D :D :D :shock:
Quote from: jules on April 01, 2011, 03:08:27 PM
Quote from: oldernie on April 01, 2011, 03:03:15 PM
find out if it says lysol on the spine, the ones with black tape had the spine blacked out with pen,
It's gone. Just checked.
Back on topic: how many people got a Buzzo Bride tonight? I'm guessing none.
one here. lucky. we'll see if it actually comes thru.
had to refresh like crazy, the page bogged hard, i was about to give up like 7 or 8 mins after the hour and plenty of cursing, figuring it was too late, then it refreshed and although it was way slow loading, i moused over where the 'BUY NOW' or whatever it says button was eventually supposed to load in, my cursor turned to a pointer signifying 'link', so i clicked and it took me to paypal... never actually saw the BUY NOW button.
I think im underestimating how lucky i actually am getting this one. First 3 kinda fell under the radar. Now they're very known. The sharks smell an easy $100 bucks. The site was incredibly slow. How many people do you think were trying for this one? Im guessing a thousand, but i might be underestimating that number. I mean, a record store owner or seller just has to search ebay completed listing and see that these bad boys are selling for a $150. Then boom, theres more people in the mix.
Good news for the ebay moguls, if one is gonna touch $200, its probably this one since its Buzz.
balls.
Well... Gotta say I'm glad I traded the Dalek one for the Buzzo one.
Pretty much had no hope of getting it just then...
I didn't even try, only because I had to travel at the time for work. Figured it would be next to impossible though, hopefully some of you got one. Oh well hopefully Haze can just post about the next one in the AMREP forums and not on stupid facebook first.
I hear the artwork for the final release is a close-up photo of Dale's puckered pink anthill with a bullseye drawn around it.
This was probably already posted here somewhere but this looks like it could be the final design.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&hash=item35b0111878&item=230587177080&nma=true&pt=Music_on_Vinyl&rt=nc&si=UqGE2WjG91P9GrqRj7NrKtmxdkQ%253D (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&hash=item35b0111878&item=230587177080&nma=true&pt=Music_on_Vinyl&rt=nc&si=UqGE2WjG91P9GrqRj7NrKtmxdkQ%253D)
Yikes. More terrible artwork. Absolutely yawn-worthy.
Quote from: riley on April 02, 2011, 10:29:51 AM
This was probably already posted here somewhere but this looks like it could be the final design.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&hash=item35b0111878&item=230587177080&nma=true&pt=Music_on_Vinyl&rt=nc&si=UqGE2WjG91P9GrqRj7NrKtmxdkQ%253D (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&hash=item35b0111878&item=230587177080&nma=true&pt=Music_on_Vinyl&rt=nc&si=UqGE2WjG91P9GrqRj7NrKtmxdkQ%253D)
Nope. That's what's on the pre-printed sleeve before they've applied the various letterpress artworks
Quote from: Chowder Chucker on April 02, 2011, 10:42:17 AM
Yikes. More terrible artwork. Absolutely yawn-worthy.
I have to agree. Purely on a aesthetic level, none of these covers have excited me in the least. They mostly look like they took about ten minutes to think up and lazily draw, or in Mackie's case punch in on the computer. Only the Haze one looks decent enough to consider purchasing.
Quote from: anaconda on April 02, 2011, 11:27:29 AM
Nope. That's what's on the pre-printed sleeve before they've applied the various letterpress artworks
Good, that would've been the worst one for sure.
Quote from: jules on April 01, 2011, 03:08:27 PM
Quote from: oldernie on April 01, 2011, 03:03:15 PM
find out if it says lysol on the spine, the ones with black tape had the spine blacked out with pen,
It's gone. Just checked.
Back on topic: how many people got a Buzzo Bride tonight? I'm guessing none.
I scored one. Same thing. Ready to give up at 12:08 but I told myself I will stick this out till 12:15.
Bada bing! At 12:09 I hit GOLD.
Life is good.
kiss my ring. 8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: pinkyslim on April 02, 2011, 01:58:33 PM
Quote from: jules on April 01, 2011, 03:08:27 PM
Quote from: oldernie on April 01, 2011, 03:03:15 PM
find out if it says lysol on the spine, the ones with black tape had the spine blacked out with pen,
It's gone. Just checked.
Back on topic: how many people got a Buzzo Bride tonight? I'm guessing none.
I scored one. Same thing. Ready to give up at 12:08 but I told myself I will stick this out till 12:15.
Bada bing! At 12:09 I hit GOLD.
Life is good.
kiss my ring. 8)
Sweet! Was working..Didn't even have a chance to try. :(
Love the Santa Pic.. Where did you come into that?
i missed the buzzo pressing... i was at work, got the notice (from facebook) that the LP's were going up for sale about 10 minutes after i read it. waited and waited and waited on the amrep site, refreshing over and over... at 3:01 (eastern time) the amrep site goes down. at 3:03 it comes back up and says "sold out." FUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKK
Have no fear! You will all get one, and all of the art is pretty cool. I am sure the art will continue to be cool.
Quote from: jonE5 on April 03, 2011, 08:24:03 AM
Quote from: pinkyslim on April 02, 2011, 01:58:33 PM
Quote from: jules on April 01, 2011, 03:08:27 PM
Quote from: oldernie on April 01, 2011, 03:03:15 PM
find out if it says lysol on the spine, the ones with black tape had the spine blacked out with pen,
It's gone. Just checked.
Back on topic: how many people got a Buzzo Bride tonight? I'm guessing none.
I scored one. Same thing. Ready to give up at 12:08 but I told myself I will stick this out till 12:15.
Bada bing! At 12:09 I hit GOLD.
Life is good.
kiss my ring. 8)
Sweet! Was working..Didn't even have a chance to try. :(
Love the Santa Pic.. Where did you come into that?
The pic is a Merry Christmans from MELVINS circa 1995ish?
Sent to me since I am Private Melvins #45 from the army.
Cool photo w/ Buzz, Dale and Mark signatures on back of photo.
hey pinky i changed my emilio pic and now i got laid off , that didn't give me any better luck 8)
Quote from: flutter nuts on April 04, 2011, 04:23:29 PM
hey pinky i changed my emilio pic and now i got laid off , that didn't give me any better luck 8)
fuck. That means there will be more of you! ](*,)
Seriously,
Sorry to hear that.
join the other 13 million in the good old USA.
Change your avatar to the other brother Charlie.
Everyone loves a winner. :wink:
Quote from: camaroballa22 on April 01, 2011, 03:17:29 PM
Edit that question....
"How many actual Melvins fans; as in people who listen to the Melvins at least once a week, own a t-shirt, have bought more than 5 Melvins cd's, have went to at least 1 show, AND actually own a turntable, got a Buzzo Bride LP????"
I am 1.
a big F.U. to the Melvins hoarders. A fan won this time.
ebay moguls can lick my ball bag!
Yes. As Modern Talking so ear caressingly sang it:
You are not alone!
Well... Been only to 1 show, because the buggers have visited Finland only once. :evil:
Quote from: jonE5 on April 03, 2011, 08:24:03 AM
Quote from: pinkyslim on April 02, 2011, 01:58:33 PM
Quote from: jules on April 01, 2011, 03:08:27 PM
Quote from: oldernie on April 01, 2011, 03:03:15 PM
find out if it says lysol on the spine, the ones with black tape had the spine blacked out with pen,
It's gone. Just checked.
Back on topic: how many people got a Buzzo Bride tonight? I'm guessing none.
I scored one. Same thing. Ready to give up at 12:08 but I told myself I will stick this out till 12:15.
Bada bing! At 12:09 I hit GOLD.
Life is good.
kiss my ring. 8)
Sweet! Was working..Didn't even have a chance to try. :(
Love the Santa Pic.. Where did you come into that?
a friend of mine has that. but she's got much cooler shit than that.
dalek version is on it's way to me! :D
Quote from: buddy holiday on April 13, 2011, 03:22:39 AM
dalek version is on it's way to me! :D
where did you get one?
Quote from: flutter nuts on April 13, 2011, 06:11:26 AM
Quote from: buddy holiday on April 13, 2011, 03:22:39 AM
dalek version is on it's way to me! :D
where did you get one?
on discogs. paid more than the 50$ though... but anyway, really wanted this one.
There seems to be also the awesome Haze XXL version up for grabs for someone who missed it and needs it.
Quote from: Godflesh on May 13, 2011, 05:06:27 AM
There seems to be also the awesome Haze XXL version up for grabs for someone who missed it and needs it.
there is a guy on discogs who is selling several version of TBSM now. he reduced the prices by 20 EUR on average. however the cheapest is still 99 EUR.
Quote from: buddy holiday on May 13, 2011, 06:52:02 AM
Quote from: Godflesh on May 13, 2011, 05:06:27 AM
There seems to be also the awesome Haze XXL version up for grabs for someone who missed it and needs it.
there is a guy on discogs who is selling several version of TBSM now. he reduced the prices by 20 EUR on average. however the cheapest is still 99 EUR.
Don't buy :P
adam jones and coop versions are said to be available on the san diego show tonight!
Quote from: buddy holiday on July 11, 2011, 08:39:45 AM
adam jones and coop versions are said to be available on the san diego show tonight!
That's pretty cool.. How did you get this info?
Melvins posted it on their FB page:
" Melvins Lite tour featuring Trevor Dunn kicks off in San Diego at the Casbah tomorrow nite!
Our Pal Toshi Kasai (with a little help from his friends, wink, wink) will open the show!! Also,
we'll have TBSM vinyl for sale, with art by Adam Jones and Coop! "
No update yet at the AmRep page though.
http://amphetaminereptile.com/melvins/ (http://amphetaminereptile.com/melvins/)
Quote from: anaconda on July 11, 2011, 12:10:41 PM
Melvins posted it on their FB page:
" Melvins Lite tour featuring Trevor Dunn kicks off in San Diego at the Casbah tomorrow nite!
Our Pal Toshi Kasai (with a little help from his friends, wink, wink) will open the show!! Also,
we'll have TBSM vinyl for sale, with art by Adam Jones and Coop! "
No update yet at the AmRep page though.
http://amphetaminereptile.com/melvins/ (http://amphetaminereptile.com/melvins/)
There is now!
Got mine.
The King Buzzo and the Adam Jones ones were the two I was most bothered about getting, and I got them both!
got mine too.... have now dalek and adam jones!
at least amrep managed to put one up in a european friendly time!
Quote from: buddy holiday on July 12, 2011, 03:33:53 AM
at least amrep managed to put one up in a european friendly time!
Yes!
Thank you Haze!
There's t-shirts up now, too.
OUCH...i think i only missed this by MINUTES!!! DAMN. I want buzzed and jones too. Got only buzz.
Off to ebay :shock:
miss it once again...it's a kind of way of life to me now...
Quote from: kkkeb on July 12, 2011, 09:42:52 AM
miss it once again...it's a kind of way of life to me now...
Just get one when they play France on Halloween.
yeeeeah got an adam jones
That Coop cover is sick...
(http://i52.tinypic.com/nx8bih.jpg)
(http://amphetaminereptile.com/melvins/covers/haze200.jpg)
(http://amphetaminereptile.com/melvins/covers/mackie200.jpg)
(http://amphetaminereptile.com/melvins/covers/junko200.jpg)
(http://amphetaminereptile.com/melvins/covers/baseman200.jpg)
(http://amphetaminereptile.com/melvins/covers/dalek200.jpg)
(http://amphetaminereptile.com/melvins/covers/buzzo200.jpg)
(http://amphetaminereptile.com/melvins/covers/adamjones200.jpg)
(http://amphetaminereptile.com/melvins/covers/molly200.jpg)
(http://i.ebayimg.com/00/$(KGrHqIOKnME4NlHpDGqBOHI8W)Z-Q~~_12.JPG)
Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on July 12, 2011, 08:51:32 PM
That Coop cover is sick...
(http://i52.tinypic.com/nx8bih.jpg)
Hell Yeah! That shit is grrreat!! Love the gohsty dancers in the back ... nice touch.
Tops in the run for me ... Haze, Molly Osborne, Coop, Baseman ... One down three to go.
Quote from: SeattleSam on July 12, 2011, 10:39:53 AM
Quote from: kkkeb on July 12, 2011, 09:42:52 AM
miss it once again...it's a kind of way of life to me now...
Just get one when they play France on Halloween.
dude, i send you a PM before i realised the date in Paris, i'm gonna take my train tickets!!!...whatever they bring some TBSM lp or not!
Most of these covers are utterly terrible. :lol:
Quote from: )))((( on July 13, 2011, 07:13:39 AM
Most of these covers are utterly terrible. :lol:
The photos do no justice to these covers.. They look 20 times better in person. Also the Letterpress creates all sorts of texture that gives a tactile effect... I think they are mostly pretty cool.
Wheres yours? :lol:
Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on July 12, 2011, 08:51:32 PM
That Coop cover is sick...
(http://i52.tinypic.com/nx8bih.jpg)
agree! reminds me of pushead...
Be quick, Coops up now!
Quote from: frond on July 30, 2011, 09:57:49 PM
Be quick, Coops up now!
They are still available.
euh.....non!
i scored a COOP so I can sell it to old ernie for $300 plus he is going to add a Melvins single for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
snagged a coop, but i want to trade for an A. Jones. PM me if interested.
Thanks
BK
Just sell one on EBAY and then buy the one you want. You will probably make money if you are smart about it.
Quote from: Brian Foy on July 31, 2011, 01:17:29 PM
Just sell one on EBAY and then buy the one you want. You will probably make money if you are smart about it.
i am starting to warm up to you bf O:)
i was thinkin about doing that. I just don't want to waste my time if i don't have to.
Quote from: pinkyslim on July 31, 2011, 12:20:59 PM
i scored a COOP so I can sell it to old ernie for $300 plus he is going to add a Melvins single for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
no need i "scored" one too.
Aesthetic Apparatus - http://amphetaminereptile.com/melvins/index.html (http://amphetaminereptile.com/melvins/index.html)
(http://amphetaminereptile.com/melvins/covers/aa720.jpg)
fuck, it's sold out already..........
Those look Un-disputedly BADASS!!!!
:love:
Quote from: Dumpster D on September 19, 2011, 03:36:06 PM
Those look Un-disputedly BADASS!!!!
:love:
You should check out their website, they're great people. http://www.aestheticapparatus.com/products.php?subsection=Doom&fs_page=1 (http://www.aestheticapparatus.com/products.php?subsection=Doom&fs_page=1)
COOL :) I want some doom stickers.
how long does it take for amrep to contact international customers for the additional shipping? still waiting.
Quote from: theone333 on September 22, 2011, 05:34:29 AM
how long does it take for amrep to contact international customers for the additional shipping? still waiting.
The best people to talk to about that would be AmRep.
well of course..i just thought id get quicker response here 8)
Quote from: theone333 on September 22, 2011, 06:09:19 AM
well of course..i just thought id get quicker response here 8)
Drop Rob an email, I'm sure you won't have to wait too long. I expect they're quite busy with all these new Brides to get out at the moment.
i'm still trying to hunt down copies of HAZE XXL , MACKIE , BUZZO. I ordered a buzzo one from ebay months ago and it never made it :( this is the only time that something has got "lost" but i still need to get one, any help would be cool.