Hellfest 2016 (17-19 June)
(http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad93/AKV126C/AKV126C001/clisson_zps4creadxn.png) (http://s925.photobucket.com/user/AKV126C/media/AKV126C001/clisson_zps4creadxn.png.html)
Reunited with their hero, Ozzy! :lol:
Offspring are still together?
You just can't keep 'em separated.
I'm looking forward to watch the official footage. Their 2011 performance is by far one of the best live videos of the band ever... Sound, image, setlist, everything is top notch.
Quote from: (PAUL) on October 30, 2015, 08:49:25 PM
You just can't keep 'em separated.
=D> x2
Nikki Sixx:A.M. plays the same day as Mr. Osbourne's band. Hopefully we have no significant relapses.
wouldn't mind seeing Myrkur.
Will this say Melvins are set to play 19th of june, as they are divided in three, with 17th, 18th and 19th pr part? If so, I would be happy to spend my birthday in France watching my favs!
(I guess the days aren`t settled yet and that this is just a way to present it all, with the two headliners guranteed not playing the same day. How the rubish norwegian band Kvelertak has a spot there I don`t understand, hate that band.
You call that a metal festival? Most of the band logos are completely legible!
:lol: :lol:
That last-day lineup is pretty fucking awesome.
Most music festivals blow so it's pretty impressive that there are over 20 bands I'd like to see.
But why in the world is Rammstein the headliner with Black Sabbath?!?! Are they really that popular? Most of their songs sound like a rip off of Ministry's Just One Fix. I guess they were being ironic when they wrote "We all live in Amerika".
Quote from: BERZERKER on November 03, 2015, 02:38:51 AM
Will this say Melvins are set to play 19th of june, as they are divided in three, with 17th, 18th and 19th pr part? If so, I would be happy to spend my birthday in France watching my favs!
(I guess the days aren`t settled yet and that this is just a way to present it all, with the two headliners guranteed not playing the same day. How the rubish norwegian band Kvelertak has a spot there I don`t understand, hate that band.
The division is a sort of classification by genres. There are only three divisions for now but there are six stages at the fest (two mains, one for black metal, one for death metal, one for punk and one for stoner where Melvins played last time). It might be a pre-division to see a bit clearer in the prog and I guess it has nothing to do with the days the bands will play.
I'm pretty sure most of the bands in the first section will play on the mainstages, the first section will be for the death/black stages and the last for punk/stoner.
As for Rammstein they are very popular in Europe, it's one of the biggest shows/bands in the metal scene nowadays here. Booking them might be even more expensive than Black Sabbath :D
I liked the first 3 Rammstein albums, but it became clear to me that they weren't ever going expand into any impressive new territory. What you hear on those albums is what you get, forever. :?
Quote from: Zorn on November 05, 2015, 01:05:06 AM
Quote from: BERZERKER on November 03, 2015, 02:38:51 AM
Will this say Melvins are set to play 19th of june, as they are divided in three, with 17th, 18th and 19th pr part? If so, I would be happy to spend my birthday in France watching my favs!
(I guess the days aren`t settled yet and that this is just a way to present it all, with the two headliners guranteed not playing the same day. How the rubish norwegian band Kvelertak has a spot there I don`t understand, hate that band.
The division is a sort of classification by genres. There are only three divisions for now but there are six stages at the fest (two mains, one for black metal, one for death metal, one for punk and one for stoner where Melvins played last time). It might be a pre-division to see a bit clearer in the prog and I guess it has nothing to do with the days the bands will play.
I'm pretty sure most of the bands in the first section will play on the mainstages, the first section will be for the death/black stages and the last for punk/stoner.
As for Rammstein they are very popular in Europe, it's one of the biggest shows/bands in the metal scene nowadays here. Booking them might be even more expensive than Black Sabbath :D
Rammstein is a bore on record, but I would recommend everyone too see their show live, lots of pyro and effects, very visual, you even find yourself laughing of it.
beef up security! ](*,)
Mark me down for the following Melvins shows coming up:
03/26/16 - The Marquee, Mesa AZ
05/01/16 - The Showbox, Seattle WA
05/02/16 - Vancouver, BC
05/03/16 - Roseland Theater, Portland OR
05/05/16 - Slim's, SF CA
05/06/16 - Slim's, SF CA
05/07/16 - Troubadour, LA CA
05/08/16 - Troubadour, LA CA
Oh boy oh boy oh boy!!!!!!!
Quote from: sadcorps on December 01, 2015, 09:41:20 PM
Mark me down for the following Melvins shows coming up:
03/26/16 - The Marquee, Mesa AZ
See ya there.
ATL
March 26 - Phoenix, AZ @ The Marquee
March 28 - Albuquerque, NM @ Sunshine Theater
March 30 - Dallas, TX @ Trees
March 31 - Austin, TX @ The Mohawk
April 1 - Houston, TX @ Fitzgerald's
April 2 - New Orleans, LA @ One Eyed Jacks
April 3 - Birmingham, AL @ Iron City
April 4 - Pensacola, FL @ Vinyl Music Hall
April 5 - Tallahassee, FL @ Sidebar Theater
April 7 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL @ The Culture Room
April 8 - Orlando, FL @ The Plaza Live
April 9 - Tampa, FL @ The Orpheum
April 10 - Atlanta, GA @ The Masquerade
April 12 - Washington, DC @ 930 Club
April 13 - Philadelphia, PA @ Underground Arts
April 14 - Brooklyn, NY @ Music Hall of Williamsburg
April 15 - New York, NY @ Webster Hall
April 16 - Boston, MA @ Paradise Rock Club
April 17 - Montreal, QC @ Club Soda
April 19 - Toronto, ON @ The Opera House
April 20 - Detroit, MI @ Majestic Theatre
April 21 - Cleveland, OH @ Agora Ballroom
April 22 - Chicago, IL @ The Metro
April 23 - Milwaukee, WI @ The Rave II (Downstairs)
April 24 - Minneapolis, MN @ First Avenue
April 25 - Omaha, NE @ The Waiting Room
April 27 - Denver, CO @ Ogden Theatre
April 29 - Salt Lake City, UT @ Urban Lounge
May 1 - Seattle, WA @ The Showbox
May 2 - Vancouver, BC @ The Venue
May 3 - Portland, OR @ Roseland Theater
May 5 - San Francisco, CA @ Slim's
May 6 - San Francisco, CA @ Slim's
May 7 - Los Angeles, CA @ The Troubadour
May 8 - Los Angeles, CA @ The Troubadour
Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/melvins-napalm-death-plot-spring-savage-imperial-death-march-tour-20151201#ixzz3tIPcNH6X
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook
I'm gonna huff gas before this one
Atl is a must! :D
I may even throw in another one of these dates depending on how things look in a few months. Birmingham is the most likely.
April 2 - New Orleans, LA @ One Eyed Jacks
April 3 - Birmingham, AL @ Iron City
April 4 - Pensacola, FL @ Vinyl Music Hall
April 5 - Tallahassee, FL @ Sidebar Theater
They need to bring this freakshow to Chattanooga
More dates have been added!!!! All with Steven McDonald. Not with Napalm Death or Melt Banana as far as I can tell.
03/19/16 - The Ritz in San Jose, CA
03/22/16 - Pappy and Harriets in Pioneertown, CA
03/24/16 - The Casbah in San Diego, CA
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Quote from: Dumpster D on December 22, 2015, 09:21:07 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I am figuratively pooping my pants!!!!!!!
Quote from: sadcorps on December 22, 2015, 09:50:07 PM
Quote from: Dumpster D on December 22, 2015, 09:21:07 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I am figuratively pooping my pants!!!!!!!
I am literally picturing that. :D
For anyone thats been to either pappy's/the ritz/casbah, hows the sound?
Quote from: Der L on December 23, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
For anyone thats been to either pappy's or the ritz, hows the sound?
Don't know about the Ritz but I'm thinking munching on cactus in the desert with Melvins 50 yards away may take your mind off the importance of the sound quality.
Quote from: jules on December 23, 2015, 12:17:45 PM
Quote from: Der L on December 23, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
For anyone thats been to either pappy's or the ritz, hows the sound?
Don't know about the Ritz but I'm thinking munching on cactus in the desert with Melvins 50 yards away may take your mind off the importance of the sound quality.
True enough but it's always good to be in the know Sir Jules
http://www.pappyandharriets.com/event/1038429-melvins-pioneertown/
Anyone going to this show? I'm pretty sure it's a melvins only show.
Quote from: bedlam120 on December 26, 2015, 12:16:26 PM
http://www.pappyandharriets.com/event/1038429-melvins-pioneertown/
Anyone going to this show? I'm pretty sure it's a melvins only show.
I have my ticket already. The view of the band at Pappy and Harriets sucks unless you are in the front two rows of people. The sound is pretty good - never noticed it being bad. The food at Pappy and Harriets is amazing. The desert outside is from another planet.
Melvins just got announced to headline June 4, 2016 at the Temples Festival in Bristol. European tour in the makings or just a one-off date?
(https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xft1/v/t1.0-9/12507115_1056310587723233_2368639129780457165_n.jpg?oh=c39ff5388dfd1282754ad7e3d7636b69&oe=5730E196)
Here's an earlier version of Temples' poster that Dead Mike might more approve of:
(http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad93/AKV126C/AKV126C001/mike_zpsfklwflkd.jpg) (http://s925.photobucket.com/user/AKV126C/media/AKV126C001/mike_zpsfklwflkd.jpg.html)
Jucifer have their own black metal logo?!? Awesome! Walsby needs to work on one for the melvins.
Quote from: Captain CoryCory on January 23, 2016, 08:43:11 AM
Melvins just got announced to headline June 4, 2016 at the Temples Festival in Bristol. European tour in the makings or just a one-off date?
(https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xft1/v/t1.0-9/12507115_1056310587723233_2368639129780457165_n.jpg?oh=c39ff5388dfd1282754ad7e3d7636b69&oe=5730E196)
I went to this festival a few years ago when Clutch headlined.
Great set-up and atmosphere, really good day out.
Would strongly recommend going.
Only strange thing is that the festival has been delaying announcing the headliners and kept putting back the date of the announcement.They kept apologising and seemed to suggest that they were being stopped from revealing the headliners for some reason.
Can't see why The Melvins would stop them, not as if they were waiting for their own tour announcement or anything.
Damn! That would be an awesome fest to go to....
20 Mar - Orangevale, CA - The Boardwalk
09 May - Los Angeles - Troubadour (with Napalm Death and Dead Cross)
Quote from: jules on February 07, 2016, 11:09:02 AM
20 Mar - Orangevale, CA - The Boardwalk
The last time I saw the Melvins with Rutmanis was at this venue for the Pigs of the Roman Empire tour. Small roadhouse style venue - I may have to make the trek...
Im really getting too excited for the T.O. in April!!! Its at the Opera house, you know Its never sold out once for the boys but do you think I should get Tix in advance to play it safe, or should I live dangerously. :?
Im not one to tempt fate.
Its so amazing they are coming back again this year!!! Hopefully they got paid well and given the royal treatment.
No reason not to buy tickets in advance. Who knows who may come out of the woodwork for ND.
Buy low. Sell high over your dead body. You got any reason NOT to buy tix ahead of time? :o
Thats a good point.
Can't wait to meet up with you again DD!!!
So apparently Melvins are playing that Bon Iver fest thing in WI In August.
Quote from: joelk on February 11, 2016, 05:46:24 PM
So apparently Melvins are playing that Bon Iver fest thing in WI In August.
Oh shit really? I might want to go then.
It seems like they may be one of the very few interesting acts involved. If I remember correctly that fest is way expensive.
Maybe I'll luck out and get another MN club show around the date?
http://consequenceofsound.net/2016/02/eaux-claires-2016-lineup-revealed-bon-iver-james-blake-grateful-dead-superjam/
I looked it up and that's the weekend of Great Taste of the Midwest so I'm out. Ah well, I'm seeing them in April, yeah maybe they'll do a mini tour (yeah right) around that date.
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on February 09, 2016, 08:29:24 AM
Can't wait to meet up with you again DD!!!
Yes! I will have to bring you a little sumthin sumthin.
Quote from: Captain CoryCory on January 23, 2016, 08:43:11 AM
(http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad93/AKV126C/AKV126C001/tem_zpst0usimdv.jpg) (http://s925.photobucket.com/user/AKV126C/media/AKV126C001/tem_zpst0usimdv.jpg.html)
FYI Venomous Concept have been added to the bill on the Thursday......Shane says VC and Buzz could always get together again if the time is right.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wUWfmjUZVM
That would Be cool, I have always though of ND and Melvins on the same level of awesome.
(http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad93/AKV126C/AKV126C001/hellfest_zpspskkydre.jpg) (http://s925.photobucket.com/user/AKV126C/media/AKV126C001/hellfest_zpspskkydre.jpg.html)
Full lineup and dates here:
http://c.ststat.net/content/sites/hellfest/landing/files/line-up-HF2016.pdf
magma... :D
Windhand...nice.
August date in Wisconsin and September date in Tennessee...
Fall tour in the works?
Fascist bastards! :love:
I have never doubted it!
Dumpster needs you.
Quote from: jules on February 18, 2016, 05:48:53 AM
Quote from: Captain CoryCory on February 15, 2016, 03:42:20 PM
August date in Wisconsin
http://eauxclaires.com/lineup
A little over an hour from Minneapolis, will be sad to know they're playing so close and I'm not seeing them
Quote from: brian on February 18, 2016, 10:30:43 AM
Quote from: jules on February 18, 2016, 05:48:53 AM
Quote from: Captain CoryCory on February 15, 2016, 03:42:20 PM
August date in Wisconsin
http://eauxclaires.com/lineup
A little over an hour from Minneapolis, will be sad to know they're playing so close and I'm not seeing them
I hope they get a Mn show at Grumpys, i'd prob head down for that!
Quote from: brian on February 18, 2016, 10:30:43 AM
Quote from: jules on February 18, 2016, 05:48:53 AM
Quote from: Captain CoryCory on February 15, 2016, 03:42:20 PM
August date in Wisconsin
http://eauxclaires.com/lineup
A little over an hour from Minneapolis, will be sad to know they're playing so close and I'm not seeing them
Why can't you go? Bruce Hornsby is playing. Bruce Fucking Hornsby!!
Quote from: GiveMe45 on February 19, 2016, 11:13:07 AM
Quote from: brian on February 18, 2016, 10:30:43 AM
Quote from: jules on February 18, 2016, 05:48:53 AM
Quote from: Captain CoryCory on February 15, 2016, 03:42:20 PM
August date in Wisconsin
http://eauxclaires.com/lineup
A little over an hour from Minneapolis, will be sad to know they're playing so close and I'm not seeing them
Why can't you go? Bruce Hornsby is playing. Bruce Fucking Hornsby!!
I don't want to disparage the lineup of the fest here, let's just say I'm not a huge festival guy and when the ticket is $169 I have to begin a cost/benefit analysis even if Melvins and Bruce Hornsby are involved
Quote from: GiveMe45 on February 19, 2016, 11:13:07 AM
Bruce Hornsby is playing. Bruce Fucking Hornsby!!
And The Range? :o
Quote from: brian on February 19, 2016, 12:05:48 PM
I don't want to disparage the lineup of the fest here, let's just say I'm not a huge festival guy and when the ticket is $169 I have to begin a cost/benefit analysis even if Melvins and Bruce Hornsby are involved
:lol:
Quote from: brian on February 19, 2016, 12:05:48 PM
I don't want to disparage the lineup of the fest here, let's just say I'm not a huge festival guy and when the ticket is $169 I have to begin a cost/benefit analysis even if Melvins and Bruce Hornsby are involved
Sounds like you might need to look into watching the festival using drone technology from the comfort of your own couch :)
(http://i1.wp.com/3.bp.blogspot.com/-hAN9WSwqUXw/VqGpF4JuMrI/AAAAAAAAAP8/u-15T77fJno/s1600/Portlandia.S06E01R.jpg?w=618)
That might be the way of the future, with ticket purchasing robots buying all the tickets.
http://thehardtimes.net/2016/02/03/at-the-drive-in-shows-to-be-attended-entirely-by-ticket-purchasing-robots/
Quote from: deatheats on February 19, 2016, 04:33:39 PM
Quote from: brian on February 19, 2016, 12:05:48 PM
I don't want to disparage the lineup of the fest here, let's just say I'm not a huge festival guy and when the ticket is $169 I have to begin a cost/benefit analysis even if Melvins and Bruce Hornsby are involved
Sounds like you might need to look into watching the festival using drone technology from the comfort of your own couch :)
(http://i1.wp.com/3.bp.blogspot.com/-hAN9WSwqUXw/VqGpF4JuMrI/AAAAAAAAAP8/u-15T77fJno/s1600/Portlandia.S06E01R.jpg?w=618)
:lol:
(http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad93/AKV126C/AKV126C001/neon_zpsibrt83f7.jpg) (http://s925.photobucket.com/user/AKV126C/media/AKV126C001/neon_zpsibrt83f7.jpg.html)
I see Big Business in there too. Possibly a one-off date with the four-piece lineup?
Did this fest really just get announced two weeks out? :?
Quote from: Captain CoryCory on February 25, 2016, 04:15:21 PM
I see Big Business in there too. Possibly a one-off date with the four-piece lineup?
BB says they are playing a set sat the 12th. Melvins don't have a date listed yet. There will be individual show tickets available eventually. I'm from Vegas and this is very typical, not knowing info till last minute. All the venues for the fest will be pretty small also.
Damn Its going to be really great to See the boys do their thing once again!!! Have I told you guys lately how much you mean to me...and how much I love you. :love: :-$
I wonder what surprises the merch table will offer this tour?
Quote from: ZILLA on March 03, 2016, 09:04:37 PM
I wonder what surprises the merch table will offer this tour?
Here's what Walsby says.....
" I fly out to Amercia's west coast in a little over two weeks from now. Here is what you can expect what I will be trying to shove down everyones throat at the merch table (besides all of the Melvins goods, which we will get to later probably):
One hundred signed and numbered posters of this little tribute for twenty five bucks each.
Two hundred and twenty five (at last count) homemade posters.
Those will range from twenty dollars each to thirty dollars each.
Price change to mark the effort and diffierence in some of them.
There will be homemade Melvins jewelry that my daughter's mom is going to come up with.
I will have copies of MANCHILD 6, the last comic book I was able to have come out with me to sell as well.
There are some warmup Melvins shows in California before hooking up with Napalm Death and Melt Banana, and here they are:
March 19th - San Jose, CA- The Ritz
March 20th - Orangevale, CA- The Boardwalk
March 22nd - Pioneertown, CA- Pappy and Harriets
March 23rd - Fullerton, CA-The Continental Room
March 24th - San Diego, CA - Casbah
Thanks."
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=995930900454347&id=377568585623918 (https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=995930900454347&id=377568585623918)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Man o man, I am not spending any unnecessary money this month. Thanks Meez!
Chu got it!
[attachment deleted by admin]
I want that one!
I will be making a rare melvins appearance much older and tattered, perhaps air tanks and a colostomy bag
The Giving Tree Melvins!!! HAAH!!! :lol:
So true.
Quote from: ))))(((( on March 12, 2016, 05:02:45 AM
Anybody willing to guess what songs will feature on this tour? With Steve McDonald on bass duties i would be surprised if they didn't perform all the War Pussy EP tracks. Probably a few other none Steve songs from 'Basses Loaded' too. Im hoping to God that they don't play Youth Of America, Night Goat, The Bit or The Water Glass. Those songs have been played to death and never seem to budge from the setlist!
All four songs? I wish! Take the last extended tour of Hold It In. They played 3 songs from the new album. And that was in the headliner spot.
I don't think they'll play I Want To Tell You.
I enjoyed Moving To Florida and Graveyard once, but they started to get stale. I actually enjoyed that Stop cover from the James Gang a lot, once we finally learned what it was.
Melvins tonight in Vegas! Looks like it will be 3 piece without BB according to both bands facebook posts.
Quote from: BlueBob on March 12, 2016, 03:51:14 PM
Melvins tonight in Vegas! Looks like it will be 3 piece without BB according to both bands facebook posts.
Melvins (without bb) + BB. that's the perfect show. i'm jealous
I am really hoping they do with Steven McDonald that the did with Pinkus. Include some songs from Redd Kross in the set list. Maybe - Kill Someone You Hate, Frosted Flake, Tatum O'Tot and the Fried Vegetables or something along those lines.
And I agree - Water Glass, Night Goat and YOA can be retired now - those songs rule, but I have seen them a bazillion times now. Not that you will see me complaining mid-song on any of those! ;)
Looks like Halo of Flies is part of the set list :shock:
Goddamnit , someone post a setlist, pics , merch, review of any kind
Quote from: sadcorps on March 12, 2016, 04:15:33 PM
And I agree - Water Glass, Night Goat and YOA can be retired now - those songs rule, but I have seen them a bazillion times now. Not that you will see me complaining mid-song on any of those! ;)
I've seen Melvins just about every tour (minus the Jelvins '05) since '03, and last year with Pinkus was the first time I saw them do YOA. Water Glass, yeah - put it to bed. Night Goat - now this is a song in which I like to hear what every Melvins bassist does with it. It's sort of like hearing a Miles Davis standard like So What or All Blues with much different takes by Coltrane, Coleman, & Shorter.
leaving review in shows section for Vegas 3/12/16
Toronto April 19/2016 is now
SOLD OUT
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on March 22, 2016, 11:46:29 AM
Toronto April 19/2016 is now
SOLD OUT
Are you fucking kidding me? I didnt get my Tix.
Seriously? Im starting to get cold sweats. :(
I Just phoned the Opera house, Its true....I think thats is because Napalm Death Is playing on the bill and I didnt realize that.
Well,I will have to bum some Scalped Tickets or something god fucking dammit. What the fuck!!!
Quote from: Dumpster D on March 22, 2016, 02:58:52 PM
I Just phoned the Opera house, Its true....I think thats is because Napalm Death Is playing on the bill and I didnt realize that.
Well,I will have to bum some Scalped Tickets or something god fucking dammit. What the fuck!!!
Damnit DD, i'll be on the look out for an extra ticket for ya
Too little too late, forget it...I tried Calling around a few places...sold out means sold out.
I tried Ticket Tracker, Apparently I *Bought* 2 tickets from them Just now, It was 100 Bucks plus additional service charges and Now I give them my info, they E-mailed me a Receipt BUT...BUT!!! Now I have to sit here and WAIT for the actual E-Tickets!!! I think how it works is I get another E-mail from them with the Ticket Download...But I figure they might give me an E-mail saying OOPS SORRY we dont have tickets or something...but something tells me places like this are the reason all the tickets are sold out in the first place..so I guess I pay up the ass and even then might not get lucky.
If I wasnt already having such a fucked up day I would have lost my shit by now.
FML!!! :facepalm:
since when has Melvins or Napalm Death ever sold out in your Experience?
So even after I went and tried to get tickets, I AM STILL WAITING FOR AN E-mail that might still tell me IM FUCKED...and even more time has passed by then....FUCK SAKES!!!
Quote from: Dumpster D on March 22, 2016, 03:22:42 PM
FML!!! :facepalm:
Found My Lighter? :lol:
Fought Macho Lizard?
Fingered My Labia?
Forgot My Lightsaber?
Fitted My Loincloth
So... I Just paid 175 CDN for two Tickets that I dont even HAVE yet and not sure they are even going to be sent! Im on the phone right now with Customer support...Muzak. :cobain:
FML=Fuck my life.
Quote from: Dumpster D on March 22, 2016, 03:31:12 PM
So... I Just paid 175 CDN for two Tickets that I dont even HAVE yet and not sure they are even going to be sent! Im on the phone right now with Customer support...Muzak. :cobain:
FML=Fuck my life.
SHit bro.
Keep me up to date on whats going on.
Okay, SO...I spoke Just now with a rep with Ticket Network. What I am to understand is that my tickets WILL be sent to me Via E-mail for download at a later date closer to the time of the event.
But I am to believe they will be there.
All I can say is this is fuckin Bullshit man!!!
The guy I spoke to was assuring me I would get my Tickets of course, since I have now been completely Gouged by this Intermediary, and he was Explaining to me that they have to wait to send my tickets so that I wont be getting scalped on top of being scalped basically, something like that.
please Just take my money...I dont want it. :(
Do you ever have that thing I get sometimes where all you have to do is simply Just get out of bed and, Its Just going to be the worst day?
and another thing:
The venue Is the Opera house and I have had it up to here with their management. I can only presume the Melvins booking agents had nothing to do with the selecting of venues to play, and it was more likely the ND management who chose the place to play. the place is a rats nest and the bathrooms are obscene, the bouncers are like mercenaries, and the typical ambiance gives me that *we dont give a fuck about anything but selling overpriced Alcohol* vibe.
I believe (but am not certain) that the Opera house does Charge a cut percentage off merch sales and that means the bands might simply not bring any tour merch this side of the border for the same reason they already have to give a huge cut to the Government as they cross the border. Like the same thing on BOTH ENDS!!! I am being gouged and then SCALPED with my tickets I have Just bought myself.
Last time the Melvins played the Opera house we all stood there in the human Sweatbox in the middle of a summer heat wave with NO Air running... for more than two hours and no one announced anything to say the opening band did not show and they couldnt start until more people showed up to see the Melvins so they wouldnt miss them playing etc...and we all Just waited and sweat and waited..the least they could do was say something or apologize.
(Like I didnt fucking pay for that Part of the Experience, but maybe thats what the extra Charges are covering right?)
Another thing is that I HOPE TO GOD melvins go on first because the Napalm Death crowd is certainly going to be full of 300 pound Mexican Fuck gorillas and by the time the Melvins went on everyone is going to be piss drunk falling down the stairs and the show could Just be a total disaster at that point, I could see Buzzo Getting pissed off and throwing in the towel and Just boycotting ever coming north of the Border for us Canucks ever again. It could very well happen that way..sorry for being the perpetual voice of doom around here but I have to tell you this could very well be a reality the way things have gone in the past.
Hopefully buying tickets next week for the Boston date. It will be my first Melvins show... in fact due to living in an isolated rural area with no money or transportation up until fairly recently, I'm pretty inexperienced in the realm of 'concerts' in general, having been to 4 in the past 10 years (Swans, Queensryche, Prince, and NIN), if you don't count the entirely-forgettable hardcore and metalcore bands I inadvertently saw about two dozen of who all looked and sounded exactly the same during my brief stint working door at a shithole club in Deep South Bumfuck, USA.
Hoping to score a War Pussy, and feeling cautiously optimistic since I feel like people are primarily coming for Napalm Death (who I'm also excited to see, don't get me wrong) but either way I'm hyped for it.
So you moved up near Boston from the Deep South for school? Work?
Quote from: meezer on March 23, 2016, 04:05:03 PM
So you moved up near Boston from the Deep South for school? Work?
Met the fiance while he was going to a notoriously-shitty-but-somehow-also-prestigious college an hour or so from the part of the south I was in, came with him back up to his hometown (Providence) after he graduated, found a respectable and well-paying job for myself, and here I sit.
Quote from: DToxico on March 23, 2016, 04:15:12 PM
Quote from: meezer on March 23, 2016, 04:05:03 PM
So you moved up near Boston from the Deep South for school? Work?
Met the fiance while he was going to a notoriously-shitty-but-somehow-also-prestigious college an hour or so from the part of the south I was in, came with him back up to his hometown (Providence) after he graduated, found a respectable and well-paying job for myself, and here I sit.
Got it.
Quote from: Dumpster D on March 22, 2016, 05:13:26 PM
the Napalm Death crowd is certainly going to be full of 300 pound Mexican Fuck gorillas
oof
Quote from: Dumpster D on March 22, 2016, 05:13:26 PM
the Napalm Death crowd is certainly going to be full of 300 pound Mexican Fuck gorillas
I didn't know you had those up there. Thanks, NAFTA. :lol:
Quote from: Dumpster D on March 22, 2016, 05:13:26 PM
the Napalm Death crowd is certainly going to be full of 300 pound Mexican Fuck gorillas
I beg your pardon. put me down for 40% napalm. 0% Mexican. 2% gorilla. 30% 300 pound. 100% FUCK.
He must've meant Guerillas. Gorillas are not native to Mexico as far as I know. Wait, maybe he meant Chupacabras.
(http://s1.hulkshare.com/song_images/original/3/b/b/3bb07d387caf2df042fe1e29ca127858.jpg?dd=-62169985172)
That was my favorite album for about a year. 8)
Quote from: meezer on March 24, 2016, 09:17:58 AM
That was my favorite album for about a year. 8)
WITH A BOOM PING PING!
Quote from: rictus on March 24, 2016, 08:24:50 AM
He must've meant Guerillas. Gorillas are not native to Mexico as far as I know. Wait, maybe he meant Chupacabras.
(http://s1.hulkshare.com/song_images/original/3/b/b/3bb07d387caf2df042fe1e29ca127858.jpg?dd=-62169985172)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I was actually doing some deeper thinking on the Subject of the Venue.
I guess the Melvins might have had a shitty Time at the place they played in Toronto last year maybe if they are going back to the Opera house? :-k
They played the Danforth last year...it was an epic show so I duno if the place is double booked or the band Just didnt have a good experience playing there last year, I mean..to go back and play the Opera house, I know the hogs are gluttons for punishment, but even so...Damn.
:lol: :lol:
My kids are laughing hard to the popcorn eating av of Desonya!
does anyone know if Melvins are playing Europe this summer? heard they should be in Cologne on June 15
Quote from: black stallion on April 03, 2016, 07:24:56 AM
does anyone know if Melvins are playing Europe this summer? heard they should be in Cologne on June 15
There's a June tour of Europe starting with the festival in Bristol.
Quote from: jules on April 03, 2016, 09:00:17 AM
Quote from: black stallion on April 03, 2016, 07:24:56 AM
does anyone know if Melvins are playing Europe this summer? heard they should be in Cologne on June 15
There's a June tour of Europe starting with the festival in Bristol.
yes!
Quote from: black stallion on April 03, 2016, 11:10:39 AM
Quote from: jules on April 03, 2016, 09:00:17 AM
Quote from: black stallion on April 03, 2016, 07:24:56 AM
does anyone know if Melvins are playing Europe this summer? heard they should be in Cologne on June 15
There's a June tour of Europe starting with the festival in Bristol.
yes!
Inevitable next question:
Will Steven still be on bass?
Obvious answer:
Idk. Ask sadcorps.
Quote from: meezer on April 03, 2016, 11:30:23 AM
Quote from: black stallion on April 03, 2016, 11:10:39 AM
Quote from: jules on April 03, 2016, 09:00:17 AM
Quote from: black stallion on April 03, 2016, 07:24:56 AM
does anyone know if Melvins are playing Europe this summer? heard they should be in Cologne on June 15
There's a June tour of Europe starting with the festival in Bristol.
yes!
Inevitable next question:
Will Steven still be on bass?
Obvious answer:
Idk. Ask sadcorps.
he should ALWAYS be on bass
According to songkick.com the only confirmed dates are hamburg, copenhagen, malmö, cologne and clisson
if they´re skipping austria i´m going to be really sad :(
Quote from: black stallion on April 03, 2016, 11:58:17 AM
Quote from: meezer on April 03, 2016, 11:30:23 AM
Quote from: black stallion on April 03, 2016, 11:10:39 AM
Quote from: jules on April 03, 2016, 09:00:17 AM
Quote from: black stallion on April 03, 2016, 07:24:56 AM
does anyone know if Melvins are playing Europe this summer? heard they should be in Cologne on June 15
There's a June tour of Europe starting with the festival in Bristol.
yes!
Inevitable next question:
Will Steven still be on bass?
Obvious answer:
Idk. Ask sadcorps.
he should ALWAYS be on bass
I sure the hell hope he is on bass for Europe!!! Although I am gonna need him to play in Redd Kross again soon! hahaha!!!
http://www.songkick.com/artists/207184-melvins/calendar
Oslo and Blå I will be there!
Friday 03 June 2016 – Sunday 05 June 2016
Melvins
Temples Festival 2016
Motion, Bristol, UK
Tuesday 07 June 2016
Melvins
Logo, Hamburg, Germany
Wednesday 08 June 2016
Melvins
Copenhagen Jazzhouse, Copenhagen, Denmark
Friday 10 June 2016
Melvins
BlÅ Brenneriveien 9c 0182 Oslo, Oslo, Norway
Saturday 11 June 2016
Melvins
Babel, Malmö, Sweden
Wednesday 15 June 2016
Melvins
Underground, Cologne, Germany
Friday 17 June 2016 – Sunday 19 June 2016
Melvins
Hellfest 2016
Why the fuck have they chosen a venue with 200+? It was sold out on no time. Why???
Edit: The capacity is 380, still lousy, when the bookers know very well about how big the interest really is. I`m sure Melvins could do a venue sized 1000-1500 easily, if more. Cause this was sold out in just hours. There could also be some smart black market ticket sharks that has done an investment....
Right now I`m so pissed I could beat up a car!
Melvins wanted to play smaller venues this year. Ok, but the management of Melvins should then know that 380 NOK on a capacity crowd of 380 persons is very
underpriced in Norway. They could have been set to 600 or 700 NOK and the cut for Melvins would be higher.
FucFuckFuck!!!!!!!!
The booker in Bergen I have contact with sent me this answer from the management of Melvins: (the dream of getting them to Bergen is vanishing, don't think it will ever happen:
"good to hear from you, didnt forget about Bergen - but sadly dont have many avails - so sadly not possible this time :/"
Not this time? Not ever!
I need my Melvins fix, it's gruesome that when they first come to Norway I might not get to see them!
in other news, I have a spare weekend ticket going for Temples Festival, Bristol 2nd-5th June 2016 - £115 ono
p.m. me if interested!
Yay! I love this venue in Oslo, hoping for Stockholm, too.
Psst, someone tell Jules its sold out.
Make some calls, search online ticket holders..I found some for the sold out show in Toronto but they were not cheap. If those Tickets sold in two hours, I would say that gives you two days.
Quote from: Dumpster D on April 05, 2016, 02:32:22 AM
Make some calls, search online ticket holders..I found some for the sold out show in Toronto but they were not cheap. If those Tickets sold in two hours, I would say that gives you two days.
There is a reservation time on three days on the tickets, before they must be payed, so I will be online thursday morning on Billettservice/Ticketmaster to see if anyone has withdrawn.
The black market will probably start in a few weeks, not immediately.
But, there is no guarantees, cause if they all are die hard, chances are slimmer. Had the capacity been 1000 or more, chances for scoring a ticket would be higher on all alternatives. What was the capacity at the gig you were at, DD?
Quote from: BERZERKER on April 05, 2016, 03:06:17 AM
Quote from: Dumpster D on April 05, 2016, 02:32:22 AM
Make some calls, search online ticket holders..I found some for the sold out show in Toronto but they were not cheap. If those Tickets sold in two hours, I would say that gives you two days.
There is a reservation time on three days on the tickets, before they must be payed, so I will be online thursday morning on Billettservice/Ticketmaster to see if anyone has withdrawn.
The black market will probably start in a few weeks, not immediately.
But, there is no guarantees, cause if they all are die hard, chances are slimmer. Had the capacity been 1000 or more, chances for scoring a ticket would be higher on all alternatives. What was the capacity at the gig you were at, DD?
The Opera House in Toronto holds 850 people.
Who's playing last? Are they switching night to night?
I didn't look in show reviews b/c I'm trying to avoid seeing any setlists.
Quote from: danimal on April 05, 2016, 12:12:44 PM
Who's playing last? Are they switching night to night?
I didn't look in show reviews b/c I'm trying to avoid seeing any setlists.
Melt, Melvins, Napalm , no rotating
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on April 05, 2016, 02:51:53 PM
Quote from: danimal on April 05, 2016, 12:12:44 PM
Who's playing last? Are they switching night to night?
I didn't look in show reviews b/c I'm trying to avoid seeing any setlists.
Melt, Melvins, Napalm , no rotating
Thanks. I'll probably leave a little early too. Nothing against Napalm Death, but I probably won't be too into them after Melvins.
Quote from: danimal on April 05, 2016, 03:30:07 PM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on April 05, 2016, 02:51:53 PM
Quote from: danimal on April 05, 2016, 12:12:44 PM
Who's playing last? Are they switching night to night?
I didn't look in show reviews b/c I'm trying to avoid seeing any setlists.
Melt, Melvins, Napalm , no rotating
Thanks. I'll probably leave a little early too. Nothing against Napalm Death, but I probably won't be too into them after Melvins.
Yeah , i got a 2hr drive after the show, i'll be leaving a bit early. But i will def have to stay and see a few songs at least
Quote from: BERZERKER on April 04, 2016, 07:38:25 AM
Right now I`m so pissed I could beat up a car!
(https://49.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrywoihe401r0hwkoo1_500.gif)
Quote from: rictus on April 06, 2016, 08:50:51 AM
Quote from: BERZERKER on April 04, 2016, 07:38:25 AM
Right now I`m so pissed I could beat up a car!
(https://49.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrywoihe401r0hwkoo1_500.gif)
:lol:
Ian deleted the same gif some dys ago. :lol:
Monday 06 June 2016, Paradiso Grote Zaal, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Quote from: buddy holiday on April 11, 2016, 08:31:03 AM
Monday 06 June 2016, Paradiso Grote Zaal, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Will be there! I don't think they ever played Paradiso before.
Quote from: Alex- on April 11, 2016, 12:17:54 PM
Quote from: buddy holiday on April 11, 2016, 08:31:03 AM
Monday 06 June 2016, Paradiso Grote Zaal, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Will be there! I don't think they ever played Paradiso before.
i might be there too... i get quite cheap flights, but i have not decided yet.
Five more Days to the T.O. show...right? I STILL..dont have those Tickets showing up in my Inbox! :(
So European tour in June/July and a second US tour in August/September?
Phoned the Ticket dicks again, Apparently they should have gone out last tuesday (12th) So they told me my Meta-physical E-tickets *should* be appearing in my inbox tonight....tick tock.
Its later in the night, I dont see no fuckin E-Tickets in my inbox like the guy on the phone said would show up in my inbox very assuredly later on in the evening. :(
european tour:
June 4 Bristol, UK Temples Festival
June 5 Kortrijk, Belgium De Kreun
June 6 Amsterdam, Netherlands Paradiso
June 7 Hamburg, Germany Logo Hamburg
June 8 Copenhagen, Denmark Jazzhouse
June 9 Gothenburg, Sweden Truckstop Alaska
June 10 Oslo, Norway BLÅ
June 11 Malmo, Sweden Babel Malmö
June 13 Berlin, Germany Postbahnhof Club
June 14 Leipzig, Germany UT Connewitz
June 15 Cologne, Germany Underground Cologne
June 17 Clisson, France Hellfest Open Air Festival
June 20 Leeds, UK Brundenell Social Club- Leeds
June 21 Glasgow, UK The Art School
Looks short.
Quote from: meezer on April 16, 2016, 09:47:39 AM
Looks short.
thats what SHE said!
BTW, didnt get my Tix Yet, called AGAIN! Now they are supposedly showing up in my inbox on Monday as opposed to Last night as I was PROMISED on the phone!...show is tuesday, NOT LIKE THE VENUE IS DOWN THE ROAD EITHER, words can not describe how I am feeling about it right now. I PAID A LOT OF MONEY and Still no Tickets...you can Trust a scalper better than the Internet!!!
Quote from: Dumpster D on April 16, 2016, 02:37:39 PM
Quote from: meezer on April 16, 2016, 09:47:39 AM
Looks short.
thats what SHE said!
BTW, didnt get my Tix Yet, called AGAIN! Now they are supposedly showing up in my inbox on Monday as opposed to Last night as I was PROMISED on the phone!...show is tuesday, NOT LIKE THE VENUE IS DOWN THE ROAD EITHER, words can not describe how I am feeling about it right now. I PAID A LOT OF MONEY and Still no Tickets...you can Trust a scalper better than the Internet!!!
tell em they've fucked up enough and change them to will call.
european tour:
June 4 Bristol, UK Temples Festival
June 5 Kortrijk, Belgium De Kreun
June 6 Amsterdam, Netherlands Paradiso buddy holiday
June 7 Hamburg, Germany Logo Hamburg
June 8 Copenhagen, Denmark Jazzhouse
June 9 Gothenburg, Sweden Truckstop Alaska
June 10 Oslo, Norway BLÅ
June 11 Malmo, Sweden Babel Malmö
June 13 Berlin, Germany Postbahnhof Club
June 14 Leipzig, Germany UT Connewitz
June 15 Cologne, Germany Underground Cologne
June 17 Clisson, France Hellfest Open Air Festival
June 20 Leeds, UK Brundenell Social Club- Leeds
June 21 Glasgow, UK The Art School
european tour:
June 4 Bristol, UK Temples Festival
June 5 Kortrijk, Belgium De Kreun
June 6 Amsterdam, Netherlands Paradiso buddy holiday
June 7 Hamburg, Germany Logo Hamburg
June 8 Copenhagen, Denmark Jazzhouse
June 9 Gothenburg, Sweden Truckstop Alaska
June 10 Oslo, Norway BLÅ Fart Lips
June 11 Malmo, Sweden Babel Malmö
June 13 Berlin, Germany Postbahnhof Club
June 14 Leipzig, Germany UT Connewitz
June 15 Cologne, Germany Underground Cologne
June 17 Clisson, France Hellfest Open Air Festival
June 20 Leeds, UK Brundenell Social Club- Leeds
June 21 Glasgow, UK The Art School
european tour:
June 4 Bristol, UK Temples Festival
June 5 Kortrijk, Belgium De Kreun
June 6 Amsterdam, Netherlands Paradiso buddy holiday Alex-
June 7 Hamburg, Germany Logo Hamburg
June 8 Copenhagen, Denmark Jazzhouse
June 9 Gothenburg, Sweden Truckstop Alaska
June 10 Oslo, Norway BLÅ Fart Lips
June 11 Malmo, Sweden Babel Malmö
June 13 Berlin, Germany Postbahnhof Club
June 14 Leipzig, Germany UT Connewitz
June 15 Cologne, Germany Underground Cologne
June 17 Clisson, France Hellfest Open Air Festival
June 20 Leeds, UK Brundenell Social Club- Leeds
June 21 Glasgow, UK The Art School
Eurotrip baby. Fuck it :D
I will be at the Berlin show!
June 4 Bristol, UK Temples Festival
June 5 Kortrijk, Belgium De Kreun
June 6 Amsterdam, Netherlands Paradiso buddy holiday, Alex-
June 7 Hamburg, Germany Logo Hamburg
June 8 Copenhagen, Denmark Jazzhouse
June 9 Gothenburg, Sweden Truckstop Alaska
June 10 Oslo, Norway BLÅ Fart Lips
June 11 Malmo, Sweden Babel Malmö
June 13 Berlin, Germany Postbahnhof Club Garnz
June 14 Leipzig, Germany UT Connewitz
June 15 Cologne, Germany Underground Cologne
June 17 Clisson, France Hellfest Open Air Festival
June 20 Leeds, UK Brundenell Social Club- Leeds
June 21 Glasgow, UK The Art School
Tickets for Leeds are on sale now through See Tickets and I've got one!
June 4 Bristol, UK Temples Festival
June 5 Kortrijk, Belgium De Kreun
June 6 Amsterdam, Netherlands Paradiso buddy holiday, Alex-
June 7 Hamburg, Germany Logo Hamburg
June 8 Copenhagen, Denmark Jazzhouse
June 9 Gothenburg, Sweden Truckstop Alaska
June 10 Oslo, Norway BLÅ Fart Lips
June 11 Malmo, Sweden Babel Malmö
June 13 Berlin, Germany Postbahnhof Club Garnz
June 14 Leipzig, Germany UT Connewitz
June 15 Cologne, Germany Underground Cologne
June 17 Clisson, France Hellfest Open Air Festival
June 20 Leeds, UK Brundenell Social Club- Leeds maffymaff
June 21 Glasgow, UK The Art School
Quote from: FartLips on April 17, 2016, 11:32:05 AM
european tour:
June 4 Bristol, UK Temples Festival
June 5 Kortrijk, Belgium De Kreun
June 6 Amsterdam, Netherlands Paradiso buddy holiday
June 7 Hamburg, Germany Logo Hamburg
June 8 Copenhagen, Denmark Jazzhouse
June 9 Gothenburg, Sweden Truckstop Alaska
June 10 Oslo, Norway BLÅ Fart Lips
June 11 Malmo, Sweden Babel Malmö
June 13 Berlin, Germany Postbahnhof Club
June 14 Leipzig, Germany UT Connewitz
June 15 Cologne, Germany Underground Cologne
June 17 Clisson, France Hellfest Open Air Festival
June 20 Leeds, UK Brundenell Social Club- Leeds
June 21 Glasgow, UK The Art School
:lol: Lips on his first Norwegian holiday!
Seems like I will most probably have to settle with Malmø 11th of june, not 100 percent certain, but it`s not impossible wifey joins in on it, just so that I can get some travel company and she`s been with me on all Melvins gigs so far, so I guess you can say she likes them. My father will not join though.
Another show added - Birmingham@the Rainbow Complex, Weds 22nd June
June 4 Bristol, UK Temples Festival
June 5 Kortrijk, Belgium De Kreun
June 6 Amsterdam, Netherlands Paradiso buddy holiday, Alex-
June 7 Hamburg, Germany Logo Hamburg
June 8 Copenhagen, Denmark Jazzhouse
June 9 Gothenburg, Sweden Truckstop Alaska
June 10 Oslo, Norway BLÅ Fart Lips
June 11 Malmo, Sweden Babel Malmö
June 13 Berlin, Germany Postbahnhof Club Garnz
June 14 Leipzig, Germany UT Connewitz
June 15 Cologne, Germany Underground Cologne
June 17 Clisson, France Hellfest Open Air Festival
June 20 Leeds, UK Brundenell Social Club- Leeds maffymaff
June 21 Glasgow, UK The Art School
June 22 Birmingham, UK the Rainbow Complex
I will see Melvins in Malmø the 11th, oh joy oh glory! Me and my wife will sneak out 0530 in the morning of the 11th of june, take the plane from Bergen 7 o`clock, land in Copenhagen 08:30, browse around in our fav Scandinavian main city, perhaps visiting Tivoli, to take som rollercoaster and other joyrides, eat good food, have some beer and when it`s time, get on the train to Malmø and the marvellous looking concert house Babel, thas is a rebuilt church, now a club and concert house:
(http://www.malmotown.com/meetings-events/wp-content/blogs.dir/10/files/2013/03/UGnmUI19JG22MLaAoaFYHQrOkOYTckBHC2fmcTHOJIg.jpg)
Yes! Fuck off to way to fast sold out Blå in Oslo, fuck that elitist snobby inner circle shit, I got even cheaper plane tickets than I would if it had been to Oslo, AND, the beer is WAY cheaper.
June 4 Bristol, UK Temples Festival
June 5 Kortrijk, Belgium De Kreun
June 6 Amsterdam, Netherlands Paradiso buddy holiday, Alex-
June 7 Hamburg, Germany Logo Hamburg
June 8 Copenhagen, Denmark Jazzhouse
June 9 Gothenburg, Sweden Truckstop Alaska
June 10 Oslo, Norway BLÅ Fart Lips
June 11 Malmo, Sweden Babel Malmö Berzerker and wife
June 13 Berlin, Germany Postbahnhof Club Garnz
June 14 Leipzig, Germany UT Connewitz
June 15 Cologne, Germany Underground Cologne
June 17 Clisson, France Hellfest Open Air Festival
June 20 Leeds, UK Brundenell Social Club- Leeds maffymaff
June 21 Glasgow, UK The Art School
Still on the phone, still no tickets... :x
THIS IS MURDER!!!
Quote from: Dumpster D on April 18, 2016, 02:31:48 PM
Still on the phone, still no tickets... :x
THIS IS MURDER!!!
Motherfuckers!!!!!
This is now Nearing the 24 hour time limit to the show, and according to the Ticket place Im dealing with, they gave me a promise and Garaounteed me that I am getting these tickets over the phone three times! more including the E-mail confirming my order...meanwhile they are only an intermediary and cannot disclose who actually HAS the tickets Ive paid for.
I was suspicious about this whole fucked up situation straight from the get-go of course...and now this totally confirms what my gut is saying.
this afternoon after The tickets didnt show up in my E-mail inbox Like the guy PROMISED after waiting another 48 hours! So I wake up and get on the phone again...the Girl is Telling me she messaged and called the actual Ticket holder..and THEN for the first time Im hearing: if I dont get my Ticket I get a refund....ok...that doesnt really fucking help me out in any way shape or form...Its too late to buy tickets at any price now that I have waited patiently and played by their rules fair and square.
I KNOW the reality is that I wont be getting my ticket in time, probably not at all.
Since I bought these Virtual meta-physical E-tickets about a month ago and they have not been delivered this changes the whole plan. I am possibly going to head to see the show tomorrow via the Train, and arrive at Union, and immediately head to the venue Via Street Car, thereafter I will be walking around the venue with over $100+ Cash for anyone who has an extra ticket, or Whoever is willing to sell me theirs and then give me their spot in line etc.
This is Just RUINING the whole experience so far, the excitement and Enjoyment of it all is Just flushed right out of it.
I swear To GOD the guy with my Tickets better have been flattened by a BUS or something!!!
Im not missing this show until its over, and Im in tears stuck in the middle of downtown on a tuesday night by myself, even then.
ITS NOT FAIR MAN!!! :(
DD everything is going to work out.
Keep in mind is that Melt Banana will start 1 hour after doors open and play about a 22 minute set. If you want to see them plan accordingly.
I Just spoke with the Opera house, who told me to speak with the event promoter who I messaged Just now Via their Facebook. (inertia entertainment)
What I am now under the impression is that the Ticketnetwork.com people told me the guy who has my supposed Tickets told them the Opera house itself hasnt yet released the tickets to him, so he cant send the tickets to Ticketnetwork who cant send them to me.
The Lady at the Opera house thinks I have been scammed and told me to get in touch with my credit card company etc. as she said she has not even heard of Ticketnetwork.com before and they deal exclusively with Ticketfly.com
We have Just lost cabin PRessure.
Crash and burn. Know your stuff people.
Anyone else wanna Kick me while Im down?
Ive been on the phone now for over 2 hours and counting.
PM to Flutter nut and anyone who is going to be at the Toronto Show:
So I booked a Room at the Econo Lodge and Suites Inn for tomorrow night, This is located pretty much at Gerrard st. and Jarvis. If you or any of your friends wanna Crash or Party after the show, be my guest.
I still have no ticket, and dont fucking care prettymuch, I am going to SEE this show.
My Train will arrive at Union by around 3 or 4 PM tomorrow, then I check in and then head to the Venue to try and bum a ticket somehow.
Ok peace
I am Cross at myself. Its my own fault, we all know that.
Just been on the phone again, these people are getting tired of me after calling at least Seven times in the last 8 hours I have been calling since 3PM this afternoon, It is now midnight...Im betting YOU are tired of hearing about it by now! Im starting to get pretty Jaded. This ticket racket is hiding behind blatantly Dishonest claims for the last month in regards to the whereabouts of a pair of Clearly NON-EXISTING tickets I have paid for already, the one thing which has been keeping this transaction alive and kicking as opposed to me going and looking for another Ticket source in the meantime, we are at T-minus Bullshit and counting down. So its like, I am trying to be civil, diplomatic and understanding and reasonable about this which is tricky one way or the other as I am now walking a line between despair and resentment and anger.
they need to be straight up and get behind the Truth and Just SAY IT!!!
YOU WONT GET YOUR TICKET, FORGET IT! HERE IS A REFUND! Straight up. Dont string me on...dont lead me on...that is what Ex Girlfriends do...or did.
What I am to understand is that I will have to phone around 9AM tomorrow morning to find out what I already know...the Ticket holder or *Broker* has stiffed me for all Im worth, whoever they may be...they can Kiss my ass. I will be *Hopefully* getting a full Refund for my purchases and have to paddle my way up this Creek for the rest of the Day. Train is booked, Hotel booked...With a bit of luck I will find a scalper or some kind of good fortune with the ONE HOUR!!!! MAYBE...MAAAAYBE IF I REALLY HUSTLE UP AND MOVE MY ASS to get to this venue on time LIKE I MEAN IT! there might be an hour I might be able to squeeze in before the Doors open and the herd leaves me behind to try and yoink a stub.
Another THING: I know I wont be the only one who needs a ticket...so I gotta fight tooth and nail and BE THERE EARLY!!! and counter with some High-ball offers if need be, this trip is already costing me enough in terms of monetary expenses, whats a few dollars more for the bottom line.
In this Type of situation a *Guarantee* actually means a *MAYBE!*
maybe I might get my tickets by tomorrow 9AM, but we all know that aint gonna happen.
Like the fuck am I supposed to do, Sit down the street from the venue with a laptop waiting for an E-mail five minutes before Showtime! Where AM I SUPPOSED TO PRINT THE FUCKING TIX!!!???
The whole thing man...sucks.
Something tells me its going to be pouring Rain, cows here were all lying down today and its spitting a little outside.
Let there be Rock so help me. do your worst! I am not missing...this...show.
you should get there as early as possible and slide up to the tour bus. sweet-talk walsby or cliff and
slip one of them your hundred bucks to let you go in with them like you're part of the crew. just a thought...
was thinking the same, I wonder if Cliff will even remember me from when I gave them some :toke: last time they were breaking down after the show.
I do have a biker Jacket that says MELVINS on it real big with the Mans ruin logo and EVERYTHING to look totally like a legit Roadie. :lol:
I did talk to Walsby last year before the show outside while he was hacking a butt.
I would give more than a hundred bucks to anyone who could do that, I would swallow and keep it down smiling.
Hope someone has mercy on me.
This is the best to be on for help. Buzz once offered me a free pass to a show in New Orleans but I had to work. It's all about who you know. This is where some heavy banning fingers can bang on some digits. Good luck.
I would treat the whole entourage to a five course dinner at Buca Restaurant if they snuck me back in to see the show for my stash of Cash plus some grass. I am packing for the show Just now to keep myself moving so I dont get upset about these Tickets I bought but did not receive. I keep feeling like I got punched in the gut.
http://www.buca.ca/bar/files/buca_sample_menu.pdf
They do some next level culinary masterpieces.
Do you think It would be a good idea to PM Brian W. Via Facebook and ask him personally about my Situation??? :o
DD, this will end good, guaranteed, but you will have to make an effort and you are.
London added
June 4 Bristol, UK Temples Festival
June 5 Kortrijk, Belgium De Kreun
June 6 Amsterdam, Netherlands Paradiso buddy holiday, Alex-
June 7 Hamburg, Germany Logo Hamburg
June 8 Copenhagen, Denmark Jazzhouse
June 9 Gothenburg, Sweden Truckstop Alaska
June 10 Oslo, Norway BLÅ Fart Lips
June 11 Malmo, Sweden Babel Malmö
June 13 Berlin, Germany Postbahnhof Club Garnz
June 14 Leipzig, Germany UT Connewitz
June 15 Cologne, Germany Underground Cologne
June 17 Clisson, France Hellfest Open Air Festival
June 19 London, UK KOKO
June 20 Leeds, UK Brundenell Social Club- Leeds maffymaff
June 21 Glasgow, UK The Art School
June 22 Birmingham, UK the Rainbow Complex
Quote from: BERZERKER on April 19, 2016, 01:33:22 AM
DD, this will end good, guaranteed, but you will have to make an effort and you are.
I Just contacted Brian W. Through Facebook, and told him what happened with my Tickets and made a request...Hope he doesnt mind me Messaging him totally Random and last minute about this.
Well, Im pooped you guys. I gotta try and finish packing and get some rest before I crash.
Buddy Holiday, you must not forget me on Malmø!
June 4 Bristol, UK Temples Festival
June 5 Kortrijk, Belgium De Kreun
June 6 Amsterdam, Netherlands Paradiso buddy holiday, Alex-
June 7 Hamburg, Germany Logo Hamburg
June 8 Copenhagen, Denmark Jazzhouse
June 9 Gothenburg, Sweden Truckstop Alaska
June 10 Oslo, Norway BLÅ Fart Lips
June 11 Malmo, Sweden Babel Malmö Berzerker and wife
June 13 Berlin, Germany Postbahnhof Club Garnz
June 14 Leipzig, Germany UT Connewitz
June 15 Cologne, Germany Underground Cologne
June 17 Clisson, France Hellfest Open Air Festival
June 19 London, UK KOKO
June 20 Leeds, UK Brundenell Social Club- Leeds maffymaff
June 21 Glasgow, UK The Art School
June 22 Birmingham, UK the Rainbow Complex
Quote from: BERZERKER on April 19, 2016, 03:30:57 AM
Buddy Holiday, you must not forget me on Malmø!
June 4 Bristol, UK Temples Festival
June 5 Kortrijk, Belgium De Kreun
June 6 Amsterdam, Netherlands Paradiso buddy holiday, Alex-
June 7 Hamburg, Germany Logo Hamburg
June 8 Copenhagen, Denmark Jazzhouse
June 9 Gothenburg, Sweden Truckstop Alaska
June 10 Oslo, Norway BLÅ Fart Lips
June 11 Malmo, Sweden Babel Malmö Berzerker and wife
June 13 Berlin, Germany Postbahnhof Club Garnz
June 14 Leipzig, Germany UT Connewitz
June 15 Cologne, Germany Underground Cologne
June 17 Clisson, France Hellfest Open Air Festival
June 19 London, UK KOKO
June 20 Leeds, UK Brundenell Social Club- Leeds maffymaff
June 21 Glasgow, UK The Art School
June 22 Birmingham, UK the Rainbow Complex
my apologies schnab. I am glad it works out for you!
I checked Malmo too, because it is on a saturday, but there are no direct flights to malmo and the flight to copenhagen was more expensive than the one to amsterdam.
but technically it is very easy to get to malmo from copenhagen isn't it?
From Copenhagen to Malmø max 30 minutes, from the airport, 17 or 22 minutes, according to the train site. (one is Express, the other has more stops) Direct speed Trains?
NB! Malmø is more or less like a suburb to Copenhagen, Kastrup is the mutual airport, check direct flights to Copenhagen, there should be plenty of them!
Here`s one alternative:
https://www.edreams.com/travel/secure/?action=engine%2FItinerarySearch%2Fsearch&landingPageType=PASSENGER&mktportal=farecompare&searchId=21973421273&searchMainProductTypeName=FLIGHT&testToken=1%234800-2%2310670-3%23268-4%238522-5%2324759053676-6%2350406-7%2348543-8%236331510553-9%238565559156-10%2320170460923-11%2322196082001-12%2325160078650-13%2324911746713-14%2326252872961-15%2317382257426&testTokenDate=2016-04-19T11%3A07%3A43&toLocale=en&utm_campaign=ZRH-CPH&utm_content=meta-com&utm_medium=metasearch&utm_source=farecompare&utm_term=flight&fareItineraryKey=2,1A&segmentKey0=0,LX1272&segmentKey1=0,LX1267#/details/
Not gonna believe it guys...I ACTUALLY have a printed ticket in my wallet now. I was STILL on the phone with the brokers en route to catch the Train downtown, Im in my Hotel Room now.
One Ticket was a no show, and I cancelled it and Took the one...un-frigging Believable.
act of god? not really...you gotta be persistent on the phone with people, throw enough shit and something will stick.
Its gonna be a long night. :evil:
Congrats. I'm glad you got the ticket. That's a load off my mind, much less yours. Now I can ask. Why the fuck didn't you pick up a ticket months ago like I told you to?! O:) :-"
Woah! my head is THROBBING right now! what a great show!
Quote from: Dumpster D on April 20, 2016, 01:37:17 AM
Woah! my head is THROBBING right now! what a great show!
So severly glad you made it, DD!
Quote from: BERZERKER on April 19, 2016, 03:30:57 AM
Buddy Holiday, you must not forget me on Malmø!
June 4 Bristol, UK Temples Festival
June 5 Kortrijk, Belgium De Kreun
June 6 Amsterdam, Netherlands Paradiso buddy holiday, Alex-
June 7 Hamburg, Germany Logo Hamburg
June 8 Copenhagen, Denmark Jazzhouse
June 9 Gothenburg, Sweden Truckstop Alaska
June 10 Oslo, Norway BLÅ Fart Lips
June 11 Malmo, Sweden Babel Malmö Berzerker and wife
June 13 Berlin, Germany Postbahnhof Club Garnz
June 14 Leipzig, Germany UT Connewitz
June 15 Cologne, Germany Underground Cologne
June 17 Clisson, France Hellfest Open Air Festival
June 19 London, UK KOKO
June 20 Leeds, UK Brundenell Social Club- Leeds maffymaff
June 21 Glasgow, UK The Art School
June 22 Birmingham, UK the Rainbow Complex
#-o #-o #-o #-o
No Italy?
Quote from: black stallion on April 28, 2016, 11:59:42 AM
Quote from: BERZERKER on April 19, 2016, 03:30:57 AM
Buddy Holiday, you must not forget me on Malmø!
June 4 Bristol, UK Temples Festival
June 5 Kortrijk, Belgium De Kreun
June 6 Amsterdam, Netherlands Paradiso buddy holiday, Alex-
June 7 Hamburg, Germany Logo Hamburg
June 8 Copenhagen, Denmark Jazzhouse
June 9 Gothenburg, Sweden Truckstop Alaska
June 10 Oslo, Norway BLÅ Fart Lips
June 11 Malmo, Sweden Babel Malmö Berzerker and wife
June 13 Berlin, Germany Postbahnhof Club Garnz
June 14 Leipzig, Germany UT Connewitz
June 15 Cologne, Germany Underground Cologne
June 17 Clisson, France Hellfest Open Air Festival
June 19 London, UK KOKO
June 20 Leeds, UK Brundenell Social Club- Leeds maffymaff
June 21 Glasgow, UK The Art School
June 22 Birmingham, UK the Rainbow Complex
#-o #-o #-o #-o
come to amsterdam!
Quote from: buddy holiday on April 29, 2016, 01:29:25 AM
Quote from: black stallion on April 28, 2016, 11:59:42 AM
Quote from: BERZERKER on April 19, 2016, 03:30:57 AM
Buddy Holiday, you must not forget me on Malmø!
June 4 Bristol, UK Temples Festival
June 5 Kortrijk, Belgium De Kreun
June 6 Amsterdam, Netherlands Paradiso buddy holiday, Alex-
June 7 Hamburg, Germany Logo Hamburg
June 8 Copenhagen, Denmark Jazzhouse
June 9 Gothenburg, Sweden Truckstop Alaska
June 10 Oslo, Norway BLÅ Fart Lips
June 11 Malmo, Sweden Babel Malmö Berzerker and wife
June 13 Berlin, Germany Postbahnhof Club Garnz
June 14 Leipzig, Germany UT Connewitz
June 15 Cologne, Germany Underground Cologne
June 17 Clisson, France Hellfest Open Air Festival
June 19 London, UK KOKO
June 20 Leeds, UK Brundenell Social Club- Leeds maffymaff
June 21 Glasgow, UK The Art School
June 22 Birmingham, UK the Rainbow Complex
#-o #-o #-o #-o
come to amsterdam!
No, Malmø! We could take pictures in the woods!
Quote from: BERZERKER on April 29, 2016, 07:07:00 AM
Quote from: buddy holiday on April 29, 2016, 01:29:25 AM
Quote from: black stallion on April 28, 2016, 11:59:42 AM
Quote from: BERZERKER on April 19, 2016, 03:30:57 AM
Buddy Holiday, you must not forget me on Malmø!
June 4 Bristol, UK Temples Festival
June 5 Kortrijk, Belgium De Kreun
June 6 Amsterdam, Netherlands Paradiso buddy holiday, Alex-
June 7 Hamburg, Germany Logo Hamburg
June 8 Copenhagen, Denmark Jazzhouse
June 9 Gothenburg, Sweden Truckstop Alaska
June 10 Oslo, Norway BLÅ Fart Lips
June 11 Malmo, Sweden Babel Malmö Berzerker and wife
June 13 Berlin, Germany Postbahnhof Club Garnz
June 14 Leipzig, Germany UT Connewitz
June 15 Cologne, Germany Underground Cologne
June 17 Clisson, France Hellfest Open Air Festival
June 19 London, UK KOKO
June 20 Leeds, UK Brundenell Social Club- Leeds maffymaff
June 21 Glasgow, UK The Art School
June 22 Birmingham, UK the Rainbow Complex
#-o #-o #-o #-o
come to amsterdam!
No, Malmø! We could take pictures in the woods!
naked pics , i suppose
Nah, you can keep on the undie! :lol:
London flight + concert tix bought :)
June 4 Bristol, UK Temples Festival
June 5 Kortrijk, Belgium De Kreun
June 6 Amsterdam, Netherlands Paradiso buddy holiday, Alex-
June 7 Hamburg, Germany Logo Hamburg
June 8 Copenhagen, Denmark Jazzhouse
June 9 Gothenburg, Sweden Truckstop Alaska
June 10 Oslo, Norway BLÅ Fart Lips
June 11 Malmo, Sweden Babel Malmö
June 13 Berlin, Germany Postbahnhof Club Garnz
June 14 Leipzig, Germany UT Connewitz
June 15 Cologne, Germany Underground Cologne
June 17 Clisson, France Hellfest Open Air Festival
June 19 London, UK KOKO - Michael Jordan
June 20 Leeds, UK Brundenell Social Club- Leeds maffymaff
June 21 Glasgow, UK The Art School
June 22 Birmingham, UK the Rainbow Complex
I'm at Malmø!!
GO GET EM TIGER! :P
Tickets for Oslo purchased.
New Dates
Sat 06 Aug - Boulder, CO - Fox Theatre (all ages)
Tue 23 Aug - Pittsburgh, PA - Rex Theater (all ages/ doors at 7pm)
Quote from: Michael Jordan on May 04, 2016, 10:26:53 AM
London flight + concert tix bought :)
Welcome back! Although, knowing you, you'll probably discover you've got flights to London Ontario.... :D )
More US dates in August? Hoping for a Cincinnati stop.
Quote from: Michael Jordan on May 04, 2016, 10:26:53 AM
London flight + concert tix bought :)
Welcome back! Although, knowing you, you'll probably discover you've got flights to London Ontario.... :D )
[/quote]
Haha, if that's the case you gotta place to stay at my place! :lol:
More US dates! WOOOO HOOOO!
Thanks Jules!
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on May 08, 2016, 06:23:44 PM
Quote from: Michael Jordan on May 04, 2016, 10:26:53 AM
London flight + concert tix bought :)
Welcome back! Although, knowing you, you'll probably discover you've got flights to London Ontario.... :D )
Haha, if that's the case you gotta place to stay at my place! :lol:
[/quote]
You can stay at mine if you want to, But you will be a long way from home. :o
June 12th is still open.
Finland, please, Finland...
Quote from: jules on May 08, 2016, 05:10:32 PM
New Dates
Sat 06 Aug - Boulder, CO - Fox Theatre (all ages)
Tue 23 Aug - Pittsburgh, PA - Rex Theater (all ages/ doors at 7pm)
just added
Music Tastes Good Festival in Long Beach CA on Sept 23rd
Quote from: jules on May 08, 2016, 05:10:32 PM
Tickets for Oslo purchased.
Should definately have gone to a norwegian fan who needed it more. There are MANY desperate norwegian fans who are out there searching for tickets, (I was one of them, until I decided to go to Malmø) THIS pisses me real off! :x There are many desperate out there still trying, like this one:
http://m.finn.no/bap/forsale/ad.html?finnkode=74292105
Quote from: Michael Jordan on May 04, 2016, 10:26:53 AM
London flight + concert tix bought :)
Welcome back! Although, knowing you, you'll probably discover you've got flights to London Ontario.... :D )
[/quote]
Haha... nah I kept it simple this time :)
Going to London for the weekend with a couple of mates from home and my mate Benny (the one who lives in Deal), who's going to the concert with me...
Should be an awesome weekend 8)
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on May 09, 2016, 04:59:44 AM
Quote from: jules on May 08, 2016, 05:10:32 PM
New Dates
Sat 06 Aug - Boulder, CO - Fox Theatre (all ages)
Tue 23 Aug - Pittsburgh, PA - Rex Theater (all ages/ doors at 7pm)
just added
Music Tastes Good Festival in Long Beach CA on Sept 23rd
Damnit - the festival is in my backyard. But pretty expensive and the lineup sucks. Here is hoping they do a warm up show at Pappy & Harriets!
August 19 - The Vogue - Indianapolis, Indiana
Holding out hope there might be shows in Louisville and Nashville like last year. Would love to hit that coveted double-digit mark on Melvins shows.
https://www.facebook.com/events/721278838015299/
Quote from: Captain CoryCory on May 10, 2016, 10:46:08 AM
August 19 - The Vogue - Indianapolis, Indiana
https://www.facebook.com/events/721278838015299/
Yes!! Just what I wanted to see!
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on May 09, 2016, 04:59:44 AM
just added
Music Tastes Good Festival in Long Beach CA on Sept 23rd
Does not taste too good, though. :-s
Westcott Theater Syracuse, NY Aug 26th
August 3 Las Vegas, NV Backstage Bar & Billiards
August 4 Flagstaff, AZ The Green Room
August 6 Boulder, CO The Fox Theatre
August 7 Ft. Collins, CO Aggie Theatre
August 9 Sioux Falls, SD The District
August 10 Fargo, ND The Aquarium
August 13 Eau Claire, WI Eaux Claires Music Festival
August 14 Rock Island, IL Rock Island Brewing Company
August 15 Des Moines, IA Wooly's
August 16 Lawrence, KS The Bottleneck
August 17 St. Louis, MO The Firebird
August 18 Louisville, KY Headliners Music Hall
August 19 Indianapolis, IN The Vogue Theatre
August 20 Grand Rapids, MI The Pyramid Scheme
August 22 Columbus, OH A&R Music Bar
August 23 Pittsburgh, PA The Rex Theater
August 24 Buffalo, NY Buffalo Iron Works
August 26 Syracuse, NY The Westcott Theater
August 27 Northampton, MA Pearl Street
August 28 Hamden, CT The Outer Space / The Ballroom
August 29 Providence, RI Fete Ballroom
August 31 Baltimore, MD Ottobar
September 1 Carrboro, NC Cat's Cradle
September 3 Cookeville, TN Muddy Roots Music Festival
September 5 Athens, GA 40 Watt Club
September 6 Charlotte, NC Amos' Southend
September 7 Charleston, SC Music Farm
September 8 Jacksonville, FL Jack Rabbits
September 10 Baton Rouge, LA Spanish Moon
September 11 Jackson, MS Duling Hall
September 12 Memphis, TN Hi Tone
September 13 Little Rock, AR Metroplex Event Center
September 14 Tulsa, OK Cain's Ballroom
September 15 Oklahoma City, OK The ACM @ UCO Performance Lab
September 16 Norman, OK Opolis Prod
September 17 Austin, TX The Sidewinder
September 18 San Antonio, TX Paper Tiger
September 20 El Paso, TX The Lowbrow Palace
September 21 Tucson, AZ club congress
September 24 Long Beach, CA Music Tastes Good
August 20 Grand Rapids, MI The Pyramid Scheme
YUSS! \:D/
and none south america dates, again... :(
GLEN DON'T HOLD OUT FOR A MELVINS SHOW AT FORD FIELD AGAIN WITH 70,000 SCREAMING DISTURBED FANS WHEN GR IS JUST DOWN THE ROAD =D> =D> =D>
Any idea what the lineup will be for the 'Merica dates?
Rev Horton Heat is attached to some of the midwest dates.
Quote from: echidna on May 10, 2016, 01:52:28 PM
Any idea what the lineup will be for the 'Merica dates?
Same lineup, McDonald on bass
Count me in for Louisville and Indy. Columbus is possible too.
August 3 Las Vegas, NV Backstage Bar & Billiards
August 4 Flagstaff, AZ The Green Room
August 6 Boulder, CO The Fox Theatre
August 7 Ft. Collins, CO Aggie Theatre
August 9 Sioux Falls, SD The District
August 10 Fargo, ND The Aquarium
August 13 Eau Claire, WI Eaux Claires Music Festival
August 14 Rock Island, IL Rock Island Brewing Company
August 15 Des Moines, IA Wooly's
August 16 Lawrence, KS The Bottleneck
August 17 St. Louis, MO The Firebird
August 18 Louisville, KY Headliners Music Hall Captain CoryCory
August 19 Indianapolis, IN The Vogue Theatre Captain CoryCory
August 20 Grand Rapids, MI The Pyramid Scheme
August 22 Columbus, OH A&R Music Bar
August 23 Pittsburgh, PA The Rex Theater
August 24 Buffalo, NY Buffalo Iron Works
August 26 Syracuse, NY The Westcott Theater
August 27 Northampton, MA Pearl Street
August 28 Hamden, CT The Outer Space / The Ballroom
August 29 Providence, RI Fete Ballroom
August 31 Baltimore, MD Ottobar
September 1 Carrboro, NC Cat's Cradle
September 3 Cookeville, TN Muddy Roots Music Festival
September 5 Athens, GA 40 Watt Club
September 6 Charlotte, NC Amos' Southend
September 7 Charleston, SC Music Farm
September 8 Jacksonville, FL Jack Rabbits
September 10 Baton Rouge, LA Spanish Moon
September 11 Jackson, MS Duling Hall
September 12 Memphis, TN Hi Tone
September 13 Little Rock, AR Metroplex Event Center
September 14 Tulsa, OK Cain's Ballroom
September 15 Oklahoma City, OK The ACM @ UCO Performance Lab
September 16 Norman, OK Opolis Prod
September 17 Austin, TX The Sidewinder
September 18 San Antonio, TX Paper Tiger
September 20 El Paso, TX The Lowbrow Palace
September 21 Tucson, AZ club congress
September 24 Long Beach, CA Music Tastes Good
Is this the complete final list? I'd like to see if they add any Pacific NW dates before I decide if I want to adventure out somewhere to see them.
August 3 Las Vegas, NV Backstage Bar & Billiards
August 4 Flagstaff, AZ The Green Room
August 6 Boulder, CO The Fox Theatre
August 7 Ft. Collins, CO Aggie Theatre
August 9 Sioux Falls, SD The District
August 10 Fargo, ND The Aquarium
August 13 Eau Claire, WI Eaux Claires Music Festival
August 14 Rock Island, IL Rock Island Brewing Company
August 15 Des Moines, IA Wooly's
August 16 Lawrence, KS The Bottleneck
August 17 St. Louis, MO The Firebird
August 18 Louisville, KY Headliners Music Hall Captain CoryCory
August 19 Indianapolis, IN The Vogue Theatre Captain CoryCory
August 20 Grand Rapids, MI The Pyramid Scheme
August 22 Columbus, OH A&R Music Bar
August 23 Pittsburgh, PA The Rex Theater
August 24 Buffalo, NY Buffalo Iron Works
August 26 Syracuse, NY The Westcott Theater
August 27 Northampton, MA Pearl Street
August 28 Hamden, CT The Outer Space / The Ballroom
August 29 Providence, RI Fete Ballroom
August 31 Baltimore, MD Ottobar
September 1 Carrboro, NC Cat's Cradle
September 3 Cookeville, TN Muddy Roots Music Festival
September 5 Athens, GA 40 Watt Club
September 6 Charlotte, NC Amos' Southend
September 7 Charleston, SC Music Farm
September 8 Jacksonville, FL Jack Rabbits
September 10 Baton Rouge, LA Spanish Moon
September 11 Jackson, MS Duling Hall
September 12 Memphis, TN Hi Tone Rusty Shackleford
September 13 Little Rock, AR Metroplex Event Center Rusty Shackleford
September 14 Tulsa, OK Cain's Ballroom
September 15 Oklahoma City, OK The ACM @ UCO Performance Lab
September 16 Norman, OK Opolis Prod
September 17 Austin, TX The Sidewinder
September 18 San Antonio, TX Paper Tiger
September 20 El Paso, TX The Lowbrow Palace
September 21 Tucson, AZ club congress
September 24 Long Beach, CA Music Tastes Good
No Minneapolis date? Da fuq (as the kids say).
Mark me down for Las Vegas, Flagstaff and El Paso and Tucson.
Quote from: joelk on May 10, 2016, 05:38:36 PM
No Minneapolis date? Da fuq (as the kids say).
Highly doubt that. There's a two day gap in between ND and WI. I have a feeling.... a super strong feeling.
IS DOWN HEADLINING? :-({|=
Quote from: JUDY on May 10, 2016, 08:13:08 PM
Quote from: joelk on May 10, 2016, 05:38:36 PM
No Minneapolis date? Da fuq (as the kids say).
Highly doubt that. There's a two day gap in between ND and WI. I have a feeling.... a super strong feeling.
Have you been privy to some secret info, Judy?
Quote from: joelk on May 10, 2016, 08:25:16 PM
Quote from: JUDY on May 10, 2016, 08:13:08 PM
Quote from: joelk on May 10, 2016, 05:38:36 PM
No Minneapolis date? Da fuq (as the kids say).
Highly doubt that. There's a two day gap in between ND and WI. I have a feeling.... a super strong feeling.
Have you been privy to some secret info, Judy?
I've heard whispers :-# :cheers:
I'll probably go to one of the Iowa gigs
Something about the Reverend Horton Heat... Something something... And yes I'm in for GR for your nosey little information.
Quote from: glen on May 10, 2016, 08:46:46 PM
Something about the Reverend Horton Heat... Something something... And yes I'm in for GR for your nosey little information.
I'M SO RELIEVED \:D/
The least you could do would be buy me a ticket.
Quote from: sadcorps on May 10, 2016, 06:13:47 PM
Mark me down for Las Vegas, Flagstaff and El Paso and Tucson.
I'm working on it. Might be leaning toward Tucson, but Flag would be nice.
August 3 Las Vegas, NV Backstage Bar & Billiards
August 4 Flagstaff, AZ The Green Room
August 6 Boulder, CO The Fox Theatre
August 7 Ft. Collins, CO Aggie Theatre
August 9 Sioux Falls, SD The District
August 10 Fargo, ND The Aquarium
August 13 Eau Claire, WI Eaux Claires Music Festival
August 14 Rock Island, IL Rock Island Brewing Company
August 15 Des Moines, IA Wooly's
August 16 Lawrence, KS The Bottleneck
August 17 St. Louis, MO The Firebird
August 18 Louisville, KY Headliners Music Hall Captain CoryCory
August 19 Indianapolis, IN The Vogue Theatre Captain CoryCory
August 20 Grand Rapids, MI The Pyramid Scheme
August 22 Columbus, OH A&R Music Bar
August 23 Pittsburgh, PA The Rex Theater
August 24 Buffalo, NY Buffalo Iron Works Flutter Nuts
August 26 Syracuse, NY The Westcott Theater
August 27 Northampton, MA Pearl Street
August 28 Hamden, CT The Outer Space / The Ballroom
August 29 Providence, RI Fete Ballroom
August 31 Baltimore, MD Ottobar
September 1 Carrboro, NC Cat's Cradle
September 3 Cookeville, TN Muddy Roots Music Festival
September 5 Athens, GA 40 Watt Club
September 6 Charlotte, NC Amos' Southend
September 7 Charleston, SC Music Farm
September 8 Jacksonville, FL Jack Rabbits
September 10 Baton Rouge, LA Spanish Moon
September 11 Jackson, MS Duling Hall
September 12 Memphis, TN Hi Tone Rusty Shackleford
September 13 Little Rock, AR Metroplex Event Center Rusty Shackleford
September 14 Tulsa, OK Cain's Ballroom
September 15 Oklahoma City, OK The ACM @ UCO Performance Lab
September 16 Norman, OK Opolis Prod
September 17 Austin, TX The Sidewinder
September 18 San Antonio, TX Paper Tiger
September 20 El Paso, TX The Lowbrow Palace
September 21 Tucson, AZ club congress
September 24 Long Beach, CA Music Tastes Good
August 21 is where they're going to sneak in that Detroit 'The Shelter' show that I got fucked out of but am still sitting on supposedly valid tickets for.
The last show at the Pyramid Scheme sold out super quick, so don't wait around on getting tix.
Doesn't Big Biz have an album coming out soon? Them opening up would be sweet...
I really don't give a shit about the Reverend Horton Heat.
I'm sure they'll get a solid opener for the most part. Is Le Butcherettes or Weedeater free around that time?
Quote from: glen on May 10, 2016, 09:21:19 PM
The least you could do would be buy me a ticket.
DONE. I'LL MAIL IT AROUND JULY 31ST. JUST WAIT FOR IT. TRUST ME.
Quote from: Captain CoryCory on May 11, 2016, 08:48:22 AM
I'm sure they'll get a solid opener for the most part. Is Le Butcherettes or Weedeater free around that time?
IF THEY GET WEEDEATER I'LL PROBABLY GET BLACKOUT WASTED THAT NIGHT.
Quote from: bigfil38 on May 11, 2016, 12:04:06 PM
Quote from: Captain CoryCory on May 11, 2016, 08:48:22 AM
I'm sure they'll get a solid opener for the most part. Is Le Butcherettes or Weedeater free around that time?
IF THEY GET WEEDEATER I'LL PROBABLY GET BLACKOUT WASTED THAT NIGHT.
as much as I hate to say it I do not believe I will be seeing bigfilmckraken38 get blackout wasted that night. ain't gonna be no weedeater.
Big Biz at least? [-o<
Bigfil is gonna be doing Jager bombs like a sorority girl. :-& :-({|=
Quote from: bigfil38 on May 11, 2016, 12:03:13 PM
Quote from: glen on May 10, 2016, 09:21:19 PM
The least you could do would be buy me a ticket.
DONE. I'LL MAIL IT AROUND JULY 31ST. JUST WAIT FOR IT. TRUST ME.
I'm assuming you remembered its a +1.
Quote from: Jozzy on May 11, 2016, 08:42:33 AM
Doesn't Big Biz have an album coming out soon? Them opening up would be sweet...
I really don't give a shit about the Reverend Horton Heat.
I want to see another BIZ MELVINS gig. I miss that. Saw RHH open (can't remember for who - Clutch, or HANK III, maybe) didn't think much of it but it doesn't really matter because, well, MELVINS.
Quote from: bigfil38 on May 11, 2016, 12:03:13 PM
Quote from: glen on May 10, 2016, 09:21:19 PM
The least you could do would be buy me a ticket.
DONE. I'LL MAIL IT AROUND JULY 31ST. JUST WAIT FOR IT. TRUST ME.
Why are you always yelling?
Quote from: Jozzy on May 11, 2016, 08:42:33 AM
Doesn't Big Biz have an album coming out soon? Them opening up would be sweet...
just opening though
As much I like the Big Melvins combo, I definitely prefer the lineup the way it is right now. So yeah, I would like to just see them as the openers right now.
Quote from: JUDY on May 10, 2016, 08:28:11 PM
Quote from: joelk on May 10, 2016, 08:25:16 PM
Quote from: JUDY on May 10, 2016, 08:13:08 PM
Quote from: joelk on May 10, 2016, 05:38:36 PM
No Minneapolis date? Da fuq (as the kids say).
Highly doubt that. There's a two day gap in between ND and WI. I have a feeling.... a super strong feeling.
Have you been privy to some secret info, Judy?
I've heard whispers :-# :cheers:
I'll probably go to one of the Iowa gigs
Yup. Perfect timing for a Bash.
Except I'm pretty sure those Bashes happen on weekends and that weekend is booked for that Eau Calires Bon Iver thingy-dingy. Maybe an evening show in the grumpy's parking lot? Just a guess.
Quote from: glen on May 11, 2016, 12:09:56 PM
Quote from: bigfil38 on May 11, 2016, 12:04:06 PM
Quote from: Captain CoryCory on May 11, 2016, 08:48:22 AM
I'm sure they'll get a solid opener for the most part. Is Le Butcherettes or Weedeater free around that time?
IF THEY GET WEEDEATER I'LL PROBABLY GET BLACKOUT WASTED THAT NIGHT.
as much as I hate to say it I do not believe I will be seeing bigfilmckraken38 get blackout wasted that night. ain't gonna be no weedeater.
I HEAR YA BROTHER! :cheers:
Quote from: glen on May 11, 2016, 12:26:20 PM
Quote from: bigfil38 on May 11, 2016, 12:03:13 PM
Quote from: glen on May 10, 2016, 09:21:19 PM
The least you could do would be buy me a ticket.
DONE. I'LL MAIL IT AROUND JULY 31ST. JUST WAIT FOR IT. TRUST ME.
I'm assuming you remembered its a +1.
I'M YOUR +1 GOOD LOOKIN'. :wink: AND I PITCH. THAT'S JUST HOW I ROLL.
Quote from: JUDY on May 11, 2016, 12:34:07 PM
Quote from: bigfil38 on May 11, 2016, 12:03:13 PM
Quote from: glen on May 10, 2016, 09:21:19 PM
The least you could do would be buy me a ticket.
DONE. I'LL MAIL IT AROUND JULY 31ST. JUST WAIT FOR IT. TRUST ME.
Why are you always yelling?
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? :-s
I just assume he's talking in a deep smooth baritone.
Quote from: (PAUL) on May 11, 2016, 03:29:22 PM
I just assume he's talking in a deep smooth baritone.
I'M THE BARRY WHITE OF THE MELVINS BOARD.
Quote from: joelk on May 11, 2016, 01:57:00 PM
Except I'm pretty sure those Bashes happen on weekends and that weekend is booked for that Eau Calires Bon Iver thingy-dingy. Maybe an evening show in the grumpy's parking lot? Just a guess.
Bash would have been announced a long time ago. It seems to be an every couple years thing so likely next year would be soonest....
Holy shit yeah :D. Iron Works, great club right next door to the Sabres arena. Was only there once, saw Mike Dillon Band w/ Claude Coleman drumming there last fall. So glad this is the night before Claypool-Lennon Delirium @ Canalside.
I hope that Indian Handcrafts get the opening slot, or if not the whole tour they make the trip over the border and open in Buffalo.
Gay Witch Abortion would be awesome too, haven't seen them since fall '12 opening for the Biz here.
I love RevHo, but their fans..... :-s =; 8-[
Quote from: JUDY on May 11, 2016, 12:34:07 PM
Why are you always yelling?
The dulcet tones of BigPhil38! :lol:
(He says his caps lock is stuck) :o
Quote from: meezer on May 11, 2016, 09:39:51 PM
I love RevHo, but their fans..... :-s =; 8-[
what... you don't like hot chicks with bandanas and tattoos from stem to stern?
BIGFIL is the only one allowed to use caps lock, it would be tragif if BIGFIL was suddenly typing like us others!
Quote from: BERZERKER on May 12, 2016, 07:16:33 AM
BIGFIL is the only one allowed to use caps lock, it would be tragif if BIGFIL was suddenly typing like us others!
HUMAN SACRIFICE, DOGS AND CATS LIVING TOGETHER... MASS HYSTERIA!
Quote from: bigfil38 on May 12, 2016, 12:59:35 PM
Quote from: BERZERKER on May 12, 2016, 07:16:33 AM
BIGFIL is the only one allowed to use caps lock, it would be tragif if BIGFIL was suddenly typing like us others!
HUMAN SACRIFICE, DOGS AND CATS LIVING TOGETHER... MASS HYSTERIA!
:lol:
Barf! bigphil38 has lost his shine. We need Buick back. :x
Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on May 11, 2016, 04:53:16 PM
Holy shit yeah :D. Iron Works, great club right next door to the Sabres arena. Was only there once, saw Mike Dillon Band w/ Claude Coleman drumming there last fall. So glad this is the night before Claypool-Lennon Delirium @ Canalside.
I hope that Indian Handcrafts get the opening slot, or if not the whole tour they make the trip over the border and open in Buffalo.
Gay Witch Abortion would be awesome too, haven't seen them since fall '12 opening for the Biz here.
I'm definitely looking forward to this!
Quote from: Jozzy on May 11, 2016, 08:40:27 AM
The last show at the Pyramid Scheme sold out super quick, so don't wait around on getting tix.
two bought. FIL is going to reimburse me.
SHIT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG. IF YOU SEE SOMEONE STREAKING IT PROBABLY WASN'T ME. :)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Got my tickets. Me and fil are going to get wasted and scream in each others face :x
are you ready for this? I'm taking my wife. yep... that's right, I said it.
time number.. .oh lets say 20 for me. time number 1 for her.
holy shit.. Mrs. Glen is going to be in the house. If you see a blonde crowd surfing that's her.
have I lost my fucking mind?
:lol:
I contemplated taking my wife, but then I remembered that I want to enjoy the show and not have the constant look of "Why the hell did you bring me to this?!".
My trusty concert sidekick, beerdestroyer, just started a new job and can't make this show so I will be going solo to this one.
I'M BRINGING A KEYBOARD \:D/
(http://i.imgur.com/ytSL6lL.jpg)
My wife has seen the band 5 times over the last 23 years. That's about the totality of what I can tell you about bringing the female companion (who isn't a Melvins fan) to the show.
BTW, Melvins Facebook group is full to the gills with rabid female fans. This place? Not so much. :?
Quote from: bigfil38 on May 13, 2016, 10:15:44 AM
I'M BRINGING A KEYBOARD \:D/
bigphil is like the keyboard player in my favorite band from the 60s! :lol:
(https://i.imgur.com/932luIt.jpg)
Quote from: meezer on May 13, 2016, 10:19:37 AM
Quote from: bigfil38 on May 13, 2016, 10:15:44 AM
I'M BRINGING A KEYBOARD \:D/
bigphil is like the keyboard player in my favorite band from the 60s! :lol:
(https://i.imgur.com/932luIt.jpg)
:lol: :lol:
Quote from: ))))(((( on May 13, 2016, 11:13:35 AM
Quote from: meezer on May 13, 2016, 10:17:16 AM
BTW, Melvins Facebook group is full to the gills with rabid female fans.
Wow i suddenly feel like my time here has been wasted. Where do i sign up??
HTTP://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/MELVINSFBFANS (http://loopvideos.com/dQw4w9WgXcQ)
:o
Quote from: bigfil38 on May 13, 2016, 12:05:38 PM
Quote from: ))))(((( on May 13, 2016, 11:13:35 AM
Quote from: meezer on May 13, 2016, 10:17:16 AM
BTW, Melvins Facebook group is full to the gills with rabid female fans.
Wow i suddenly feel like my time here has been wasted. Where do i sign up??
HTTP://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/MELVINSFBFANS (http://loopvideos.com/dQw4w9WgXcQ)
:o
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Even web-adresses is in caps Lock!
Quote from: blewis on May 12, 2016, 08:08:15 PM
Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on May 11, 2016, 04:53:16 PM
Holy shit yeah :D. Iron Works, great club right next door to the Sabres arena. Was only there once, saw Mike Dillon Band w/ Claude Coleman drumming there last fall. So glad this is the night before Claypool-Lennon Delirium @ Canalside.
I hope that Indian Handcrafts get the opening slot, or if not the whole tour they make the trip over the border and open in Buffalo.
Gay Witch Abortion would be awesome too, haven't seen them since fall '12 opening for the Biz here.
I'm definitely looking forward to this!
Do you know if there's a place to buy tix without service charges? I don't think the club has it's own box office. They apparently book shows on their own, and don't use the local promoters like ESI, Funtime or AfterDark.
Still no word on who's opening this tour?
That's what I'm wondering. What if this ends up being an "evening with" type deal with multiple bassists (Or at the very least Melvins 1983 before Melvins). Kind of a long shot but would make for a hell of a show.
If not, are Le Butcherettes or Weedeater free around that time?
So as you all know the Melvins are playing dates across Europe between June 4th and June 22nd. I'll be seeing them on the 4th at Temples Festival but 1 day after Basses Loaded comes out! Does anyone know is Steve McD playing bass? I'd really like to see him play, I am not the biggest Pinkus fan, I'd also very much like the Big Biz guys to be there. Anyone else going to Temples? Anyone else seeing the Melvins at the other EU shows?
I wish they'd start coming to Dublin again, they haven't played here since 2008ish, they were always full shows and the last stop but I guess it's too out of the way especially since they store their EU gear in London.
Ticket ordered for Buffalo Iron Works :). $22.40 final cost, print @ home(Ticketfly). Fair enough, I was expecting like an $8 online surcharge.
BTW, love that Ruby-Oswald Band photo :D. I have a high quality T-shirt of it, found on ebay.
Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on May 13, 2016, 04:46:21 PM
Quote from: blewis on May 12, 2016, 08:08:15 PM
Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on May 11, 2016, 04:53:16 PM
Holy shit yeah :D. Iron Works, great club right next door to the Sabres arena. Was only there once, saw Mike Dillon Band w/ Claude Coleman drumming there last fall. So glad this is the night before Claypool-Lennon Delirium @ Canalside.
I hope that Indian Handcrafts get the opening slot, or if not the whole tour they make the trip over the border and open in Buffalo.
Gay Witch Abortion would be awesome too, haven't seen them since fall '12 opening for the Biz here.
I'm definitely looking forward to this!
Do you know if there's a place to buy tix without service charges? I don't think the club has it's own box office. They apparently book shows on their own, and don't use the local promoters like ESI, Funtime or AfterDark.
Still no word on who's opening this tour?
THE SERVICE FEES ARE UNDER $5. JUST DRINK ONE LESS BEER.
JUST SAW YOU GOT IT. CARRY ON. #-o
I've been hearing something about the Reverend Horton Heat opening up a few of these shows. I'm jealous.
Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on May 13, 2016, 07:17:47 PM
Ticket ordered for Buffalo Iron Works :). $22.40 final cost, print @ home(Ticketfly). Fair enough, I was expecting like an $8 online surcharge.
BTW, love that Ruby-Oswald Band photo :D. I have a high quality T-shirt of it, found on ebay.
Printed two for this show. Glad to finally see them in my home state.
i think line up for this European tour should be Dale+Buzz+Steve
Quote from: glen on May 13, 2016, 09:04:29 AM
Quote from: Jozzy on May 11, 2016, 08:40:27 AM
The last show at the Pyramid Scheme sold out super quick, so don't wait around on getting tix.
two bought. FIL is going to reimburse me.
Got mine!
Quote from: glen on May 11, 2016, 07:12:31 AM
August 21 is where they're going to sneak in that Detroit 'The Shelter' show that I got fucked out of but am still sitting on supposedly valid tickets for.
I was wondering if they were going to do something at the Detroit Third Man store.
Quote from: the ether bunny on May 13, 2016, 10:11:05 PM
I've been hearing something about the Reverend Horton Heat opening up a few of these shows. I'm jealous.
I say there's no way RHH opens for Melvins, maybe a multi-band outdoor gig. They tour on their own non-stop also, why would they open for Melvins? They were just in town here a few weeks ago and had Lucky Tubb, Unknown Hinson, & Nashville Pussy open for them. Didn't go. I'm a casual fan, saw them last year w/ Dale Watson opening.
RHH won't be the tour opener, they just both happen to be in CO at the same time. Their tour dates don't sync up.
http://www.reverendhortonheat.com/tourdates.php
Quote from: Jozzy on May 11, 2016, 08:40:27 AM
The last show at the Pyramid Scheme sold out super quick
deja vu all over again. GONE.
Providence venue just changed the time of the show to 4pm.
https://m.facebook.com/events/981300328657429
Quote from: glen on May 16, 2016, 08:50:58 AM
Quote from: Jozzy on May 11, 2016, 08:40:27 AM
The last show at the Pyramid Scheme sold out super quick
deja vu all over again. GONE.
TIX LASTED A DAY OR SO LONGER THIS TIME. POPULARITY IS FADING. TIME FOR GARAGE SHOWS.
Quote from: Fudgey on May 16, 2016, 12:31:17 PM
Providence venue just changed the time of the show to 4pm.
https://m.facebook.com/events/981300328657429
Fudge I see the Providence venue has now changed showtime to 1PM... I expect this just needs fixing.
August 28 Hamden checking in. I'm loving how often they tour CT. Might have to buy a providence ticket too..
Pumped to see whos opening :D
August 3 Las Vegas, NV Backstage Bar & Billiards
August 4 Flagstaff, AZ The Green Room
August 6 Boulder, CO The Fox Theatre
August 7 Ft. Collins, CO Aggie Theatre
August 9 Sioux Falls, SD The District
August 10 Fargo, ND The Aquarium
August 11 Minneapolis, MN ???
August 13 Eau Claire, WI Eaux Claires Music Festival
August 14 Rock Island, IL Rock Island Brewing Company
August 15 Des Moines, IA Wooly's
August 16 Lawrence, KS The Bottleneck
August 17 St. Louis, MO The Firebird
August 18 Louisville, KY Headliners Music Hall Captain CoryCory
August 19 Indianapolis, IN The Vogue Theatre Captain CoryCory
August 20 Grand Rapids, MI The Pyramid Scheme
August 22 Columbus, OH A&R Music Bar
August 23 Pittsburgh, PA The Rex Theater
August 24 Buffalo, NY Buffalo Iron Works Flutter Nuts
August 26 Syracuse, NY The Westcott Theater
August 27 Northampton, MA Pearl Street
August 28 Hamden, CT The Outer Space / The Ballroom kdools
August 29 Providence, RI Fete Ballroom
August 31 Baltimore, MD Ottobar
September 1 Carrboro, NC Cat's Cradle
September 3 Cookeville, TN Muddy Roots Music Festival
September 5 Athens, GA 40 Watt Club
September 6 Charlotte, NC Amos' Southend
September 7 Charleston, SC Music Farm
September 8 Jacksonville, FL Jack Rabbits
September 10 Baton Rouge, LA Spanish Moon
September 11 Jackson, MS Duling Hall
September 12 Memphis, TN Hi Tone Rusty Shackleford
September 13 Little Rock, AR Metroplex Event Center Rusty Shackleford
September 14 Tulsa, OK Cain's Ballroom
September 15 Oklahoma City, OK The ACM @ UCO Performance Lab
September 16 Norman, OK Opolis Prod
September 17 Austin, TX The Sidewinder
September 18 San Antonio, TX Paper Tiger
September 20 El Paso, TX The Lowbrow Palace
September 21 Tucson, AZ club congress
September 24 Long Beach, CA Music Tastes Good
yay Hamden. it's been a good spot for the last few tours. glad to continue the trend.
I'll be there
August 3 Las Vegas, NV Backstage Bar & Billiards
August 4 Flagstaff, AZ The Green Room
August 6 Boulder, CO The Fox Theatre
August 7 Ft. Collins, CO Aggie Theatre
August 9 Sioux Falls, SD The District
August 10 Fargo, ND The Aquarium
August 11 Minneapolis, MN ???
August 13 Eau Claire, WI Eaux Claires Music Festival
August 14 Rock Island, IL Rock Island Brewing Company
August 15 Des Moines, IA Wooly's
August 16 Lawrence, KS The Bottleneck
August 17 St. Louis, MO The Firebird
August 18 Louisville, KY Headliners Music Hall Captain CoryCory
August 19 Indianapolis, IN The Vogue Theatre Captain CoryCory
August 20 Grand Rapids, MI The Pyramid Scheme
August 22 Columbus, OH A&R Music Bar
August 23 Pittsburgh, PA The Rex Theater
August 24 Buffalo, NY Buffalo Iron Works Flutter Nuts
August 26 Syracuse, NY The Westcott Theater
August 27 Northampton, MA Pearl Street
August 28 Hamden, CT The Outer Space / The Ballroom kdools, Hot Pants
August 29 Providence, RI Fete Ballroom
August 31 Baltimore, MD Ottobar
September 1 Carrboro, NC Cat's Cradle
September 3 Cookeville, TN Muddy Roots Music Festival
September 5 Athens, GA 40 Watt Club
September 6 Charlotte, NC Amos' Southend
September 7 Charleston, SC Music Farm
September 8 Jacksonville, FL Jack Rabbits
September 10 Baton Rouge, LA Spanish Moon
September 11 Jackson, MS Duling Hall
September 12 Memphis, TN Hi Tone Rusty Shackleford
September 13 Little Rock, AR Metroplex Event Center Rusty Shackleford
September 14 Tulsa, OK Cain's Ballroom
September 15 Oklahoma City, OK The ACM @ UCO Performance Lab
September 16 Norman, OK Opolis Prod
September 17 Austin, TX The Sidewinder
September 18 San Antonio, TX Paper Tiger
September 20 El Paso, TX The Lowbrow Palace
September 21 Tucson, AZ club congress
September 24 Long Beach, CA Music Tastes Good
August 3 Las Vegas, NV Backstage Bar & Billiards
August 4 Flagstaff, AZ The Green Room meezer
August 6 Boulder, CO The Fox Theatre
August 7 Ft. Collins, CO Aggie Theatre
August 9 Sioux Falls, SD The District
August 10 Fargo, ND The Aquarium
August 13 Eau Claire, WI Eaux Claires Music Festival
August 14 Rock Island, IL Rock Island Brewing Company
August 15 Des Moines, IA Wooly's
August 16 Lawrence, KS The Bottleneck
August 17 St. Louis, MO The Firebird
August 18 Louisville, KY Headliners Music Hall Captain CoryCory
August 19 Indianapolis, IN The Vogue Theatre Captain CoryCory
August 20 Grand Rapids, MI The Pyramid Scheme
August 22 Columbus, OH A&R Music Bar
August 23 Pittsburgh, PA The Rex Theater
August 24 Buffalo, NY Buffalo Iron Works Flutter Nuts
August 26 Syracuse, NY The Westcott Theater
August 27 Northampton, MA Pearl Street
August 28 Hamden, CT The Outer Space / The Ballroom kdools, Hot Pants
August 29 Providence, RI Fete Ballroom
August 31 Baltimore, MD Ottobar
September 1 Carrboro, NC Cat's Cradle
September 3 Cookeville, TN Muddy Roots Music Festival
September 5 Athens, GA 40 Watt Club
September 6 Charlotte, NC Amos' Southend
September 7 Charleston, SC Music Farm
September 8 Jacksonville, FL Jack Rabbits
September 10 Baton Rouge, LA Spanish Moon
September 11 Jackson, MS Duling Hall
September 12 Memphis, TN Hi Tone Rusty Shackleford
September 13 Little Rock, AR Metroplex Event Center Rusty Shackleford
September 14 Tulsa, OK Cain's Ballroom
September 15 Oklahoma City, OK The ACM @ UCO Performance Lab
September 16 Norman, OK Opolis Prod
September 17 Austin, TX The Sidewinder
September 18 San Antonio, TX Paper Tiger
September 20 El Paso, TX The Lowbrow Palace
September 21 Tucson, AZ club congress
September 24 Long Beach, CA Music Tastes Good
AUGUST 3 LAS VEGAS, NV BACKSTAGE BAR & BILLIARDS
AUGUST 4 FLAGSTAFF, AZ THE GREEN ROOM MEEZER
AUGUST 6 BOULDER, CO THE FOX THEATRE
AUGUST 7 FT. COLLINS, CO AGGIE THEATRE
AUGUST 9 SIOUX FALLS, SD THE DISTRICT
AUGUST 10 FARGO, ND THE AQUARIUM
AUGUST 13 EAU CLAIRE, WI EAUX CLAIRES MUSIC FESTIVAL
AUGUST 14 ROCK ISLAND, IL ROCK ISLAND BREWING COMPANY
AUGUST 15 DES MOINES, IA WOOLY'S
AUGUST 16 LAWRENCE, KS THE BOTTLENECK
AUGUST 17 ST. LOUIS, MO THE FIREBIRD
AUGUST 18 LOUISVILLE, KY HEADLINERS MUSIC HALL CAPTAIN CORYCORY
AUGUST 19 INDIANAPOLIS, IN THE VOGUE THEATRE CAPTAIN CORYCORY
AUGUST 20 GRAND RAPIDS, MI THE PYRAMID SCHEME BIGFIL38 \:D/
AUGUST 22 COLUMBUS, OH A&R MUSIC BAR
AUGUST 23 PITTSBURGH, PA THE REX THEATER
AUGUST 24 BUFFALO, NY BUFFALO IRON WORKS FLUTTER NUTS
AUGUST 26 SYRACUSE, NY THE WESTCOTT THEATER
AUGUST 27 NORTHAMPTON, MA PEARL STREET
AUGUST 28 HAMDEN, CT THE OUTER SPACE / THE BALLROOM KDOOLS, HOT PANTS
AUGUST 29 PROVIDENCE, RI FETE BALLROOM
AUGUST 31 BALTIMORE, MD OTTOBAR
SEPTEMBER 1 CARRBORO, NC CAT'S CRADLE
SEPTEMBER 3 COOKEVILLE, TN MUDDY ROOTS MUSIC FESTIVAL
SEPTEMBER 5 ATHENS, GA 40 WATT CLUB
SEPTEMBER 6 CHARLOTTE, NC AMOS' SOUTHEND
SEPTEMBER 7 CHARLESTON, SC MUSIC FARM
SEPTEMBER 8 JACKSONVILLE, FL JACK RABBITS
SEPTEMBER 10 BATON ROUGE, LA SPANISH MOON
SEPTEMBER 11 JACKSON, MS DULING HALL
SEPTEMBER 12 MEMPHIS, TN HI TONE RUSTY SHACKLEFORD
SEPTEMBER 13 LITTLE ROCK, AR METROPLEX EVENT CENTER RUSTY SHACKLEFORD
SEPTEMBER 14 TULSA, OK CAIN'S BALLROOM
SEPTEMBER 15 OKLAHOMA CITY, OK THE ACM @ UCO PERFORMANCE LAB
SEPTEMBER 16 NORMAN, OK OPOLIS PROD
SEPTEMBER 17 AUSTIN, TX THE SIDEWINDER
SEPTEMBER 18 SAN ANTONIO, TX PAPER TIGER
SEPTEMBER 20 EL PASO, TX THE LOWBROW PALACE
SEPTEMBER 21 TUCSON, AZ CLUB CONGRESS
SEPTEMBER 24 LONG BEACH, CA MUSIC TASTES GOOD
Someone copy that?! :lol:
so no biz opening. no rev opening. ladies and gentleman.. I present you the $1,000,000 question.
3 words.
Texas.
Hippie.
Coalition.
:lol:
Quote from: meezer on May 18, 2016, 08:51:32 AM
3 words.
Texas.
Hippie.
Coalition.
:lol:
please... the pain still hasn't faded.
AUGUST 3 LAS VEGAS, NV BACKSTAGE BAR & BILLIARDS
AUGUST 4 FLAGSTAFF, AZ THE GREEN ROOM MEEZER
AUGUST 6 BOULDER, CO THE FOX THEATRE
AUGUST 7 FT. COLLINS, CO AGGIE THEATRE
AUGUST 9 SIOUX FALLS, SD THE DISTRICT
AUGUST 10 FARGO, ND THE AQUARIUM
AUGUST 11 MINEAPOLIS, MN ???
AUGUST 13 EAU CLAIRE, WI EAUX CLAIRES MUSIC FESTIVAL
AUGUST 14 ROCK ISLAND, IL ROCK ISLAND BREWING COMPANY
AUGUST 15 DES MOINES, IA WOOLY'S
AUGUST 16 LAWRENCE, KS THE BOTTLENECK
AUGUST 17 ST. LOUIS, MO THE FIREBIRD
AUGUST 18 LOUISVILLE, KY HEADLINERS MUSIC HALL CAPTAIN CORYCORY
AUGUST 19 INDIANAPOLIS, IN THE VOGUE THEATRE CAPTAIN CORYCORY
AUGUST 20 GRAND RAPIDS, MI THE PYRAMID SCHEME BIGFILMCKRAKIN38 \:D/
AUGUST 22 COLUMBUS, OH A&R MUSIC BAR
AUGUST 23 PITTSBURGH, PA THE REX THEATER
AUGUST 24 BUFFALO, NY BUFFALO IRON WORKS FLUTTER NUTS
AUGUST 26 SYRACUSE, NY THE WESTCOTT THEATER
AUGUST 27 NORTHAMPTON, MA PEARL STREET
AUGUST 28 HAMDEN, CT THE OUTER SPACE / THE BALLROOM KDOOLS, HOT PANTS
AUGUST 29 PROVIDENCE, RI FETE BALLROOM POOP GRENADE
AUGUST 31 BALTIMORE, MD OTTOBAR
SEPTEMBER 1 CARRBORO, NC CAT'S CRADLE
SEPTEMBER 3 COOKEVILLE, TN MUDDY ROOTS MUSIC FESTIVAL
SEPTEMBER 5 ATHENS, GA 40 WATT CLUB
SEPTEMBER 6 CHARLOTTE, NC AMOS' SOUTHEND
SEPTEMBER 7 CHARLESTON, SC MUSIC FARM
SEPTEMBER 8 JACKSONVILLE, FL JACK RABBITS
SEPTEMBER 10 BATON ROUGE, LA SPANISH MOON
SEPTEMBER 11 JACKSON, MS DULING HALL
SEPTEMBER 12 MEMPHIS, TN HI TONE RUSTY SHACKLEFORD
SEPTEMBER 13 LITTLE ROCK, AR METROPLEX EVENT CENTER RUSTY SHACKLEFORD
SEPTEMBER 14 TULSA, OK CAIN'S BALLROOM
SEPTEMBER 15 OKLAHOMA CITY, OK THE ACM @ UCO PERFORMANCE LAB
SEPTEMBER 16 NORMAN, OK OPOLIS PROD
SEPTEMBER 17 AUSTIN, TX THE SIDEWINDER
SEPTEMBER 18 SAN ANTONIO, TX PAPER TIGER
SEPTEMBER 20 EL PASO, TX THE LOWBROW PALACE
SEPTEMBER 21 TUCSON, AZ CLUB CONGRESS
SEPTEMBER 24 LONG BEACH, CA MUSIC TASTES GOOD
I guess we're doing all caps now?
AUGUST 3 LAS VEGAS, NV BACKSTAGE BAR & BILLIARDS
AUGUST 4 FLAGSTAFF, AZ THE GREEN ROOM MEEZER
AUGUST 6 BOULDER, CO THE FOX THEATRE
AUGUST 7 FT. COLLINS, CO AGGIE THEATRE
AUGUST 9 SIOUX FALLS, SD THE DISTRICT
AUGUST 10 FARGO, ND THE AQUARIUM
AUGUST 11 MINEAPOLIS, MN ???
AUGUST 13 EAU CLAIRE, WI EAUX CLAIRES MUSIC FESTIVAL
AUGUST 14 ROCK ISLAND, IL ROCK ISLAND BREWING COMPANY
AUGUST 15 DES MOINES, IA WOOLY'S
AUGUST 16 LAWRENCE, KS THE BOTTLENECK
AUGUST 17 ST. LOUIS, MO THE FIREBIRD
AUGUST 18 LOUISVILLE, KY HEADLINERS MUSIC HALL CAPTAIN CORYCORY
AUGUST 19 INDIANAPOLIS, IN THE VOGUE THEATRE CAPTAIN CORYCORY FORTYSIXAND2
AUGUST 20 GRAND RAPIDS, MI THE PYRAMID SCHEME BIGFILMCKRAKIN38 \:D/
AUGUST 22 COLUMBUS, OH A&R MUSIC BAR
AUGUST 23 PITTSBURGH, PA THE REX THEATER
AUGUST 24 BUFFALO, NY BUFFALO IRON WORKS FLUTTER NUTS
AUGUST 26 SYRACUSE, NY THE WESTCOTT THEATER
AUGUST 27 NORTHAMPTON, MA PEARL STREET
AUGUST 28 HAMDEN, CT THE OUTER SPACE / THE BALLROOM KDOOLS, HOT PANTS
AUGUST 29 PROVIDENCE, RI FETE BALLROOM POOP GRENADE
AUGUST 31 BALTIMORE, MD OTTOBAR
SEPTEMBER 1 CARRBORO, NC CAT'S CRADLE
SEPTEMBER 3 COOKEVILLE, TN MUDDY ROOTS MUSIC FESTIVAL
SEPTEMBER 5 ATHENS, GA 40 WATT CLUB
SEPTEMBER 6 CHARLOTTE, NC AMOS' SOUTHEND
SEPTEMBER 7 CHARLESTON, SC MUSIC FARM
SEPTEMBER 8 JACKSONVILLE, FL JACK RABBITS
SEPTEMBER 10 BATON ROUGE, LA SPANISH MOON
SEPTEMBER 11 JACKSON, MS DULING HALL
SEPTEMBER 12 MEMPHIS, TN HI TONE RUSTY SHACKLEFORD
SEPTEMBER 13 LITTLE ROCK, AR METROPLEX EVENT CENTER RUSTY SHACKLEFORD
SEPTEMBER 14 TULSA, OK CAIN'S BALLROOM
SEPTEMBER 15 OKLAHOMA CITY, OK THE ACM @ UCO PERFORMANCE LAB
SEPTEMBER 16 NORMAN, OK OPOLIS PROD
SEPTEMBER 17 AUSTIN, TX THE SIDEWINDER
SEPTEMBER 18 SAN ANTONIO, TX PAPER TIGER
SEPTEMBER 20 EL PASO, TX THE LOWBROW PALACE
SEPTEMBER 21 TUCSON, AZ CLUB CONGRESS
SEPTEMBER 24 LONG BEACH, CA MUSIC TASTES GOOD
Quote from: glen on May 18, 2016, 08:33:57 AM
so no biz opening. no rev opening. ladies and gentleman.. I present you the $1,000,000 question.
THE ANSWER IS, MELVINS ARE NOW GOING TO BE SUPPORT.
DOWN IS OPENING. LET THE BUTTHURT FLOW....
\:D/
Quote from: glen on May 18, 2016, 08:33:57 AM
so no biz opening. no rev opening. ladies and gentleman.. I present you the $1,000,000 question.
Are we voting?
https://youtu.be/LPVZMZus5CY
That would be awesome. But it also needs to be helms alee.
Quote from: bigfil38 on May 19, 2016, 08:02:42 AM
Quote from: glen on May 18, 2016, 08:33:57 AM
so no biz opening. no rev opening. ladies and gentleman.. I present you the $1,000,000 question.
THE ANSWER IS, MELVINS ARE NOW GOING TO BE SUPPORT.
DOWN IS OPENING. LET THE BUTTHURT FLOW....
\:D/
wait.... so it's a double support bill with no headliner? :?
Quote from: glen on May 19, 2016, 08:40:31 AM
Quote from: bigfil38 on May 19, 2016, 08:02:42 AM
Quote from: glen on May 18, 2016, 08:33:57 AM
so no biz opening. no rev opening. ladies and gentleman.. I present you the $1,000,000 question.
THE ANSWER IS, MELVINS ARE NOW GOING TO BE SUPPORT.
DOWN IS OPENING. LET THE BUTTHURT FLOW....
\:D/
wait.... so it's a double support bill with no headliner? :?
:lol: I guess it's going to be a co-opener tour.
Quote from: glen on May 19, 2016, 08:40:31 AM
wait.... so it's a double support bill with no headliner? :?
(http://images.herroom.com/items/carnival-carn01-656-gsz.jpg)
:shock: :shock: I'll take two please.
SON OF A FUCKING BITCH
PLEEEASE let it be BOSS HOG
Boss Hog's dates are just prior to the tour so it's not out of the question!
See if I can beg Flutters to help a brother get out to the Show in Buffalo. [-o<
Quote from: Fudgey on May 19, 2016, 03:58:04 PM
PLEEEASE let it be BOSS HOG
Boss Hog's dates are just prior to the tour so it's not out of the question!
its going to be someone with some affiliation to MELVINS. of this much I am confident.
Quote from: glen on May 20, 2016, 07:35:40 AM
Quote from: Fudgey on May 19, 2016, 03:58:04 PM
PLEEEASE let it be BOSS HOG
Boss Hog's dates are just prior to the tour so it's not out of the question!
its going to be someone with some affiliation to MELVINS. of this much I am confident.
FAITH NO MORE :o
Quote from: bigfil38 on May 20, 2016, 07:57:15 AM
Quote from: glen on May 20, 2016, 07:35:40 AM
Quote from: Fudgey on May 19, 2016, 03:58:04 PM
PLEEEASE let it be BOSS HOG
Boss Hog's dates are just prior to the tour so it's not out of the question!
its going to be someone with some affiliation to MELVINS. of this much I am confident.
FAITH NO MORE :o
So then my $21 ticket just became a $200 ticket?
Helms Alee confirmed as the opening band in Louisville.
Quote from: Captain CoryCory on May 20, 2016, 12:15:36 PM
Helms Alee confirmed as the opening band in Louisville.
Fart lips is pleased.
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on May 20, 2016, 12:20:25 PM
Quote from: Captain CoryCory on May 20, 2016, 12:15:36 PM
Helms Alee confirmed as the opening band in Louisville.
Fart lips is pleased.
yeah but am i gonna be able to talk the wifey into letting me go? Highly unlikely. :(
Quote from: FartLips on May 20, 2016, 01:02:24 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on May 20, 2016, 12:20:25 PM
Quote from: Captain CoryCory on May 20, 2016, 12:15:36 PM
Helms Alee confirmed as the opening band in Louisville.
Fart lips is pleased.
yeah but am i gonna be able to talk the wifey into letting me go? Highly unlikely. :(
take her. :twisted:
Quote from: FartLips on May 20, 2016, 01:02:24 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on May 20, 2016, 12:20:25 PM
Quote from: Captain CoryCory on May 20, 2016, 12:15:36 PM
Helms Alee confirmed as the opening band in Louisville.
Fart lips is pleased.
yeah but am i gonna be able to talk the wifey into letting me go? Highly unlikely. :(
I just don't understand this....
Quote from: GiveMe45 on May 20, 2016, 01:59:17 PM
I just don't understand this....
do you happen to be married?
Quote from: glen on May 20, 2016, 02:04:35 PM
Quote from: GiveMe45 on May 20, 2016, 01:59:17 PM
I just don't understand this....
do you happen to be married?
No but my most recent relationship was 12 years. I wouldn't be with someone who would hold me back from doing something that makes me happy that has no negative effect on them.
bottom line: marriage and children is different.
Quote from: glen on May 20, 2016, 02:32:06 PM
bottom line: marriage and children is different.
I'd never pretend to be an expert in parenting but isn't 3+ months enough notice that there may need to be some childcare arrangements for one night? Not trying to be a dick, like I said I just don't understand.
Man I hope Unsane and Melvins do another run together now that the Unsane wagon is up and operational again.
Quote from: joelk on May 20, 2016, 04:29:29 PM
Man I hope Unsane and Melvins do another run together now that the Unsane wagon is up and operational again.
This would be another dream tour. It didn't come to this area last time
Nor here. Still sore about that.
Quote from: GiveMe45 on May 20, 2016, 03:14:12 PM
Quote from: glen on May 20, 2016, 02:32:06 PM
bottom line: marriage and children is different.
I'd never pretend to be an expert in parenting but isn't 3+ months enough notice that there may need to be some childcare arrangements for one night? Not trying to be a dick, like I said I just don't understand.
Surely you've seen sitcoms? Marriage is supposed to be a sexless and miserable time in which the husband is only allowed to drink beer and watch football. The wife manages all financial affairs and social outings.
Most likely going to the Athens show
Quote from: hemispheres on May 20, 2016, 07:21:14 PM
Quote from: GiveMe45 on May 20, 2016, 03:14:12 PM
Quote from: glen on May 20, 2016, 02:32:06 PM
bottom line: marriage and children is different.
I'd never pretend to be an expert in parenting but isn't 3+ months enough notice that there may need to be some childcare arrangements for one night? Not trying to be a dick, like I said I just don't understand.
Surely you've seen sitcoms? Marriage is supposed to be a sexless and miserable time in which the husband is only allowed to drink beer and watch football. The wife manages all financial affairs and social outings.
Is there a name for the the theory that eventually every marriage will see the couple put a line of masking tape on the floor (right over the middle of the sofa) splitting the living room in two? Always loved that episode. :anonymous:
Quote from: Captain CoryCory on May 20, 2016, 12:15:36 PM
Helms Alee confirmed as the opening band in Louisville.
Indianapolis as well! 8)
Quote from: GiveMe45 on May 20, 2016, 03:14:12 PM
Quote from: glen on May 20, 2016, 02:32:06 PM
bottom line: marriage and children is different.
I'd never pretend to be an expert in parenting but isn't 3+ months enough notice that there may need to be some childcare arrangements for one night? Not trying to be a dick, like I said I just don't understand.
haha. Its wayyyyyyyyy more complicated than that. Put it this way, if we lived at least one state away from the state we live in now, then I could go. :lol: im gonna go kill myself now.
Quote from: FartLips on May 21, 2016, 03:28:38 PM
Quote from: GiveMe45 on May 20, 2016, 03:14:12 PM
Quote from: glen on May 20, 2016, 02:32:06 PM
bottom line: marriage and children is different.
I'd never pretend to be an expert in parenting but isn't 3+ months enough notice that there may need to be some childcare arrangements for one night? Not trying to be a dick, like I said I just don't understand.
haha. Its wayyyyyyyyy more complicated than that. Put it this way, if we lived at least one state away from the state we live in now, then I could go. :lol: im gonna go kill myself now.
Well if travel is part of the equation then I completely understand. I'm single with no kids or pets so I shouldn't be questioning you in the first place. Just was confused about wifey saying no. Please don't kill yourself. 8)
And since this tour is coming nowhere near me I'm tempted to go check out Colorado....
Quote from: GiveMe45 on May 21, 2016, 08:30:03 PM
Quote from: FartLips on May 21, 2016, 03:28:38 PM
Quote from: GiveMe45 on May 20, 2016, 03:14:12 PM
Quote from: glen on May 20, 2016, 02:32:06 PM
bottom line: marriage and children is different.
I'd never pretend to be an expert in parenting but isn't 3+ months enough notice that there may need to be some childcare arrangements for one night? Not trying to be a dick, like I said I just don't understand.
haha. Its wayyyyyyyyy more complicated than that. Put it this way, if we lived at least one state away from the state we live in now, then I could go. :lol: im gonna go kill myself now.
Well if travel is part of the equation then I completely understand. I'm single with no kids or pets so I shouldn't be questioning you in the first place. Just was confused about wifey saying no. Please don't kill yourself. 8)
the band and i have a mutual friend. A female friend.
Quote from: FartLips on May 21, 2016, 09:11:45 PM
Quote from: GiveMe45 on May 21, 2016, 08:30:03 PM
Quote from: FartLips on May 21, 2016, 03:28:38 PM
Quote from: GiveMe45 on May 20, 2016, 03:14:12 PM
Quote from: glen on May 20, 2016, 02:32:06 PM
bottom line: marriage and children is different.
I'd never pretend to be an expert in parenting but isn't 3+ months enough notice that there may need to be some childcare arrangements for one night? Not trying to be a dick, like I said I just don't understand.
haha. Its wayyyyyyyyy more complicated than that. Put it this way, if we lived at least one state away from the state we live in now, then I could go. :lol: im gonna go kill myself now.
Well if travel is part of the equation then I completely understand. I'm single with no kids or pets so I shouldn't be questioning you in the first place. Just was confused about wifey saying no. Please don't kill yourself. 8)
the band and i have a mutual friend. A female friend.
It's all making sense now.
the grand rapids show is the ONLY show on this tour that is currently sold out. not LA, not seattle, not san fransisco, not NOWHERE but GR. worship us mortal MELVINS fans. our love is absolute. reject your partial and noncommittal ways.
11 August, Grumpys.
Helms Alee confirmed as support for the whole tour. Definitely curious to check em' out!
Im sorry you have to hear this from me, but if the melly mels dont bring their a game setlist, helms could steal the show.
Quote from: glen on May 26, 2016, 05:45:01 AM
the grand rapids show is the ONLY show on this tour that is currently sold out. not LA, not seattle, not san fransisco, not NOWHERE but GR. worship us mortal MELVINS fans. our love is absolute. reject your partial and noncommittal ways.
Damn Straight. Amen.
Didn't get to go to the Boston show with Napalm Death, but it's almost like the universe making it up to me that the venue in Providence this August is a stone's throw from where I live and has remarkably cheaper tickets. So I'm definitely going to that one.
Quote from: DToxico on May 29, 2016, 11:01:38 AM
Didn't get to go to the Boston show with Napalm Death, but it's almost like the universe making it up to me that the venue in Providence this August is a stone's throw from where I live and has remarkably cheaper tickets. So I'm definitely going to that one.
(http://www.memegasms.com/media/created/vhyfxm.jpg)
Take Social Distortion/ Bad Religion guy. :lol:
Quote from: FartLips on May 26, 2016, 09:13:09 PM
Im sorry you have to hear this from me, but if the melly mels dont bring their a game setlist, helms could steal the show.
Kind of got that impression from Le Butcherettes last year but both bands were phenomenal so everyone wins. I haven't heard Helms Alee at all and may wait until the show(s) itself.
I watched the kexp show first and it didn't impress much, but by about the third listen on the band I wanted to dig deeper.
Quote from: glen on May 26, 2016, 05:45:01 AM
the grand rapids show is the ONLY show on this tour that is currently sold out. not LA, not seattle, not san fransisco, not NOWHERE but GR. worship us mortal MELVINS fans. our love is absolute. reject your partial and noncommittal ways.
That's nutso! I'm sorry, glen :(
Bring your Shelter ticket maybe they'll accept that and just let you in :)
Dude I know that feel bro. Just show up with what you got..someone will put you on the guest list or something! Just GO bro!!!
does anyone have any info regarding the opening act for the upcoming euro tour? cheers.
Just seen on FB that the entirety of Temples Festival got cancelled so that's one date out.
Quote from: Captain CoryCory on May 30, 2016, 11:40:08 AM
Just seen on FB that the entirety of Temples Festival got cancelled so that's one date out.
This is a huge shame, great festival with great atmos.
Seems like the promoter was burying his head in the sand with regards to finance.Doesnt look like he did a very good job with the calculator.
Already £70,000 in debt from the first two Temples festivals, which sold out.Why he thought that this year would reduce that debt I don't know.
Shame as he seemed to have good intentions when he started the festival.Though I do remember him boasting on Facebook that he told a company,who had the temerity to ask if he wanted sponsorship,where to go as he wanted the festival to be 100% DIY and independent.
I live locally so not a big deal for me but there are a lot of pissed off people who have booked flights accommodation,etc.
Hopefully the Melvins will still play somewhere in Bristol on the Saturday.
The promoter even went as far as posting set times on the website/Facebook page on Friday, despite knowing that it was unlikely to go ahead
Sounds like a case of "too big, too much, too soon". I seen Stephen O'Malley called the dude out on Twitter the previous night.
Quote from: glen on May 26, 2016, 05:45:01 AM
the grand rapids show is the ONLY show on this tour that is currently sold out. not LA, not seattle, not san fransisco, not NOWHERE but GR. worship us mortal MELVINS fans. our love is absolute. reject your partial and noncommittal ways.
I BOUGHT 418 TICKETS FOR THE GR SHOW. LOOKS LIKE ITS JUST GLEN, GLENS WIFE, AND BIGFIL38 FOR THE SHOW. IT'LL BE SO INTIMATE.
Quote from: glen on May 26, 2016, 05:45:01 AM
the grand rapids show is the ONLY show on this tour that is currently sold out. not LA, not seattle, not san fransisco, not NOWHERE but GR. worship us mortal MELVINS fans. our love is absolute. reject your partial and noncommittal ways.
Dammit Glen, you got my hopes up that there was a San Francisco stop on this go around!
Damn, I get 1 hour less in wonderful Copenhagen, at amongst other stuff the merry go rounds and roller coasters at Tivoli, before me and wifey must take the first train to Malmø Sweden, to watch the mightyest band on earth. Originally the doors opened 2030, with concert start 2130, now it`s 1930 and concert start 2030. I hope that this will mean a lot of encores, but I fear the earlier start is so that the mighty band has to move on to the next destination the same night:
(http://www.themelvins.net/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=20784.0;attach=22591;image)
But look at the interest in Sweden vs Norway. Blå in Oslo sold out in 2 hours, 430 tickets vanished, in Malmø the show isn`t sold out yet!
PS! I can`t wait to take this one: :P
https://youtu.be/A4baGQg_0Fw
"Lots of encores"
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah. Wtf? :lol:
Quote from: black stallion on October 21, 2014, 09:14:14 AM
Quote from: Peebot on October 21, 2014, 12:19:16 AM
Melvins never encore. certainly not these days. two sets maybe, but never an encore.
encore is gay
Quote from: meezer on May 31, 2016, 10:14:19 AM
Yeah. Wtf? :lol:
Quote from: black stallion on October 21, 2014, 09:14:14 AM
Quote from: Peebot on October 21, 2014, 12:19:16 AM
Melvins never encore. certainly not these days. two sets maybe, but never an encore.
encore is gay
the 2-sets thing also crossed my mind... it is a relatively short Euro tour with no opener announced so far. i really hope they have some kind of surprise and not "just" 70-80min show...
anyway i am stoked to see this line-up with steven on bass!
Encores go against everything they've said.
Temples replacement gig just announced for Thurs 23rd June @ Exchange, Bristol.
Got tix for my lady and I to attend the Prick release party. Very excited! Didn't get to see them at First Ave since I was sick so I'll be able to make up for it. First Melvins gig I'll attend since the 2011 residency tour in Chicago :shock:
AUGUST 3 LAS VEGAS, NV BACKSTAGE BAR & BILLIARDS SADCORPS
AUGUST 4 FLAGSTAFF, AZ THE GREEN ROOM MEEZER
AUGUST 6 BOULDER, CO THE FOX THEATRE
AUGUST 7 FT. COLLINS, CO AGGIE THEATRE
AUGUST 9 SIOUX FALLS, SD THE DISTRICT
AUGUST 10 FARGO, ND THE AQUARIUM
AUGUST 11 MINEAPOLIS, MN ???
AUGUST 13 EAU CLAIRE, WI EAUX CLAIRES MUSIC FESTIVAL
AUGUST 14 ROCK ISLAND, IL ROCK ISLAND BREWING COMPANY
AUGUST 15 DES MOINES, IA WOOLY'S
AUGUST 16 LAWRENCE, KS THE BOTTLENECK
AUGUST 17 ST. LOUIS, MO THE FIREBIRD
AUGUST 18 LOUISVILLE, KY HEADLINERS MUSIC HALL CAPTAIN CORYCORY
AUGUST 19 INDIANAPOLIS, IN THE VOGUE THEATRE CAPTAIN CORYCORY FORTYSIXAND2
AUGUST 20 GRAND RAPIDS, MI THE PYRAMID SCHEME BIGFILMCKRAKIN38 \:D/
AUGUST 22 COLUMBUS, OH A&R MUSIC BAR
AUGUST 23 PITTSBURGH, PA THE REX THEATER
AUGUST 24 BUFFALO, NY BUFFALO IRON WORKS FLUTTER NUTS
AUGUST 26 SYRACUSE, NY THE WESTCOTT THEATER
AUGUST 27 NORTHAMPTON, MA PEARL STREET
AUGUST 28 HAMDEN, CT THE OUTER SPACE / THE BALLROOM KDOOLS, HOT PANTS
AUGUST 29 PROVIDENCE, RI FETE BALLROOM POOP GRENADE
AUGUST 31 BALTIMORE, MD OTTOBAR
SEPTEMBER 1 CARRBORO, NC CAT'S CRADLE
SEPTEMBER 3 COOKEVILLE, TN MUDDY ROOTS MUSIC FESTIVAL
SEPTEMBER 5 ATHENS, GA 40 WATT CLUB
SEPTEMBER 6 CHARLOTTE, NC AMOS' SOUTHEND
SEPTEMBER 7 CHARLESTON, SC MUSIC FARM
SEPTEMBER 8 JACKSONVILLE, FL JACK RABBITS
SEPTEMBER 10 BATON ROUGE, LA SPANISH MOON
SEPTEMBER 11 JACKSON, MS DULING HALL
SEPTEMBER 12 MEMPHIS, TN HI TONE RUSTY SHACKLEFORD
SEPTEMBER 13 LITTLE ROCK, AR METROPLEX EVENT CENTER RUSTY SHACKLEFORD
SEPTEMBER 14 TULSA, OK CAIN'S BALLROOM
SEPTEMBER 15 OKLAHOMA CITY, OK THE ACM @ UCO PERFORMANCE LAB
SEPTEMBER 16 NORMAN, OK OPOLIS PROD
SEPTEMBER 17 AUSTIN, TX THE SIDEWINDER
SEPTEMBER 18 SAN ANTONIO, TX PAPER TIGER
SEPTEMBER 20 EL PASO, TX THE LOWBROW PALACE
SEPTEMBER 21 TUCSON, AZ CLUB CONGRESS
SEPTEMBER 24 LONG BEACH, CA MUSIC TASTES GOOD
woah! I might be able to make the syracuse show. :o
(I would so love to Road trip With Flutter bro to the Buffalo show though. :D)
I'm going for a third one. It's time to hit the double-digits.
AUGUST 3 LAS VEGAS, NV BACKSTAGE BAR & BILLIARDS SADCORPS
AUGUST 4 FLAGSTAFF, AZ THE GREEN ROOM MEEZER
AUGUST 6 BOULDER, CO THE FOX THEATRE
AUGUST 7 FT. COLLINS, CO AGGIE THEATRE
AUGUST 9 SIOUX FALLS, SD THE DISTRICT
AUGUST 10 FARGO, ND THE AQUARIUM
AUGUST 11 MINEAPOLIS, MN ???
AUGUST 13 EAU CLAIRE, WI EAUX CLAIRES MUSIC FESTIVAL
AUGUST 14 ROCK ISLAND, IL ROCK ISLAND BREWING COMPANY
AUGUST 15 DES MOINES, IA WOOLY'S
AUGUST 16 LAWRENCE, KS THE BOTTLENECK
AUGUST 17 ST. LOUIS, MO THE FIREBIRD
AUGUST 18 LOUISVILLE, KY HEADLINERS MUSIC HALL CAPTAIN CORYCORY
AUGUST 19 INDIANAPOLIS, IN THE VOGUE THEATRE CAPTAIN CORYCORY FORTYSIXAND2
AUGUST 20 GRAND RAPIDS, MI THE PYRAMID SCHEME BIGFILMCKRAKIN38 \:D/
AUGUST 22 COLUMBUS, OH A&R MUSIC BAR CAPTAIN CORYCORY
AUGUST 23 PITTSBURGH, PA THE REX THEATER
AUGUST 24 BUFFALO, NY BUFFALO IRON WORKS FLUTTER NUTS
AUGUST 26 SYRACUSE, NY THE WESTCOTT THEATER
AUGUST 27 NORTHAMPTON, MA PEARL STREET
AUGUST 28 HAMDEN, CT THE OUTER SPACE / THE BALLROOM KDOOLS, HOT PANTS
AUGUST 29 PROVIDENCE, RI FETE BALLROOM POOP GRENADE
AUGUST 31 BALTIMORE, MD OTTOBAR
SEPTEMBER 1 CARRBORO, NC CAT'S CRADLE
SEPTEMBER 3 COOKEVILLE, TN MUDDY ROOTS MUSIC FESTIVAL
SEPTEMBER 5 ATHENS, GA 40 WATT CLUB
SEPTEMBER 6 CHARLOTTE, NC AMOS' SOUTHEND
SEPTEMBER 7 CHARLESTON, SC MUSIC FARM
SEPTEMBER 8 JACKSONVILLE, FL JACK RABBITS
SEPTEMBER 10 BATON ROUGE, LA SPANISH MOON
SEPTEMBER 11 JACKSON, MS DULING HALL
SEPTEMBER 12 MEMPHIS, TN HI TONE RUSTY SHACKLEFORD
SEPTEMBER 13 LITTLE ROCK, AR METROPLEX EVENT CENTER RUSTY SHACKLEFORD
SEPTEMBER 14 TULSA, OK CAIN'S BALLROOM
SEPTEMBER 15 OKLAHOMA CITY, OK THE ACM @ UCO PERFORMANCE LAB
SEPTEMBER 16 NORMAN, OK OPOLIS PROD
SEPTEMBER 17 AUSTIN, TX THE SIDEWINDER
SEPTEMBER 18 SAN ANTONIO, TX PAPER TIGER
SEPTEMBER 20 EL PASO, TX THE LOWBROW PALACE
SEPTEMBER 21 TUCSON, AZ CLUB CONGRESS
SEPTEMBER 24 LONG BEACH, CA MUSIC TASTES GOOD
AUGUST 3 LAS VEGAS, NV BACKSTAGE BAR & BILLIARDS SADCORPS
AUGUST 4 FLAGSTAFF, AZ THE GREEN ROOM MEEZER
AUGUST 6 BOULDER, CO THE FOX THEATRE
AUGUST 7 FT. COLLINS, CO AGGIE THEATRE
AUGUST 9 SIOUX FALLS, SD THE DISTRICT
AUGUST 10 FARGO, ND THE AQUARIUM
AUGUST 11 MINEAPOLIS, MN GRUMPY'S FLUTTER NUTS
AUGUST 13 EAU CLAIRE, WI EAUX CLAIRES MUSIC FESTIVAL
AUGUST 14 ROCK ISLAND, IL ROCK ISLAND BREWING COMPANY
AUGUST 15 DES MOINES, IA WOOLY'S
AUGUST 16 LAWRENCE, KS THE BOTTLENECK
AUGUST 17 ST. LOUIS, MO THE FIREBIRD
AUGUST 18 LOUISVILLE, KY HEADLINERS MUSIC HALL CAPTAIN CORYCORY
AUGUST 19 INDIANAPOLIS, IN THE VOGUE THEATRE CAPTAIN CORYCORY FORTYSIXAND2
AUGUST 20 GRAND RAPIDS, MI THE PYRAMID SCHEME BIGFILMCKRAKIN38 \:D/
AUGUST 22 COLUMBUS, OH A&R MUSIC BAR CAPTAIN CORYCORY
AUGUST 23 PITTSBURGH, PA THE REX THEATER
AUGUST 24 BUFFALO, NY BUFFALO IRON WORKS FLUTTER NUTS
AUGUST 26 SYRACUSE, NY THE WESTCOTT THEATER
AUGUST 27 NORTHAMPTON, MA PEARL STREET
AUGUST 28 HAMDEN, CT THE OUTER SPACE / THE BALLROOM KDOOLS, HOT PANTS
AUGUST 29 PROVIDENCE, RI FETE BALLROOM POOP GRENADE
AUGUST 31 BALTIMORE, MD OTTOBAR
SEPTEMBER 1 CARRBORO, NC CAT'S CRADLE
SEPTEMBER 3 COOKEVILLE, TN MUDDY ROOTS MUSIC FESTIVAL
SEPTEMBER 5 ATHENS, GA 40 WATT CLUB
SEPTEMBER 6 CHARLOTTE, NC AMOS' SOUTHEND
SEPTEMBER 7 CHARLESTON, SC MUSIC FARM
SEPTEMBER 8 JACKSONVILLE, FL JACK RABBITS
SEPTEMBER 10 BATON ROUGE, LA SPANISH MOON
SEPTEMBER 11 JACKSON, MS DULING HALL
SEPTEMBER 12 MEMPHIS, TN HI TONE RUSTY SHACKLEFORD
SEPTEMBER 13 LITTLE ROCK, AR METROPLEX EVENT CENTER RUSTY SHACKLEFORD
SEPTEMBER 14 TULSA, OK CAIN'S BALLROOM
SEPTEMBER 15 OKLAHOMA CITY, OK THE ACM @ UCO PERFORMANCE LAB
SEPTEMBER 16 NORMAN, OK OPOLIS PROD
SEPTEMBER 17 AUSTIN, TX THE SIDEWINDER
SEPTEMBER 18 SAN ANTONIO, TX PAPER TIGER
SEPTEMBER 20 EL PASO, TX THE LOWBROW PALACE
SEPTEMBER 21 TUCSON, AZ CLUB CONGRESS
SEPTEMBER 24 LONG BEACH, CA MUSIC TASTES GOOD
[/quote]
August 3 Las Vegas, NV Backstage Bar & Billiards sadcorps
August 4 Flagstaff, AZ The Green Room meezer
August 6 Boulder, CO The Fox Theatre
August 7 Ft. Collins, CO Aggie Theatre
August 9 Sioux Falls, SD The District
August 10 Fargo, ND The Aquarium
August 11 Minneapolis, MN Grumpy's flutter nuts
AUGUST 13 Eau Claire, WI Eaux Claire's Music Festival
August 14 Rock Island, IL Rock Island Brewing Company
August 15 Des Moines, IA Wooly's
August 16 Lawrence, KS The Bottleneck
August 17 St. Louis, MO The Firebird
August 18 Louisville, KY Headliners Music Hall Captain CoryCory
August 19 Indianapolis, IN The Vogue TheatreCaptain CoryCory fortysixand2
AUGUST 20 GRAND RAPIDS, MI THE PYRAMID SCHEME BIGFILMCKRAKIN38 \:D/
August 22 Columbus, OH A&R Music Bar Captain CoryCory
August 23 Pittsburgh, PA The Rec Theatre
August 24 Buffalo, NY Buffalo Iron Works flutter nuts
August 26 SYRACUSE, NY The Westcott Theater
August 27 Northampton, MA Pearl Street
August 28 Hamden, CT The Outer Space / The Ballroom kdools, Hot Pants
August 29 Providence, RI Fete Ballroom poop grenade
August 31 Baltimore, MD Ottobar
September 1 Carrboro, NC Cat's Cradle
September 3 Cookeville, TN Muddy Roots Music Festival
September 5 Athens, GA 40 Watt Club
September 6 Charlotte, NC Amos' Southend
September 7 Charleston, SC Music Farm
September 8 Jacksonville, FL Jack Rabbits
September 10 Baton Rouge, LA Spanish Moon
September 11 Jackson, MS Duling Hall
September 12 Memphis, TN Hi Tone Rusty Shackleford
September 13 LITTLE ROCK, AR Metroplex Event CenterRusty Shackleford
September 14 Tulsa, OK Cain's Ballroom
September 15 Oklahoma City, OK The ACM @ UCO Performance Lab
September 16 Norman, OK Opolis Prod
September 17 Austin, TX The Sidewinder
September 18 San Antonio, TX Paper Tiger
September 20 El Paso, TX The Lowbrow Palace
September 21 Tucson, AZ Club Congress
September 24 Long Beach, CA Music Tastes Good
Fuckin BIGPHIL38 #-o
August 3 Las Vegas, NV Backstage Bar & Billiards sadcorps
August 4 Flagstaff, AZ The Green Room meezer
August 6 Boulder, CO The Fox Theatre
August 7 Ft. Collins, CO Aggie Theatre
August 9 Sioux Falls, SD The District
August 10 Fargo, ND The Aquarium
August 11 Minneapolis, MN Grumpy's flutter nuts
AUGUST 13 Eau Claire, WI Eaux Claire's Music Festival
August 14 Rock Island, IL Rock Island Brewing Company
August 15 Des Moines, IA Wooly's
August 16 Lawrence, KS The Bottleneck
August 17 St. Louis, MO The Firebird
August 18 Louisville, KY Headliners Music Hall Captain CoryCory
August 19 Indianapolis, IN The Vogue TheatreCaptain CoryCory fortysixand2
AUGUST 20 GRAND RAPIDS, MI THE PYRAMID SCHEME BIGFILMCKRAKIN38 \:D/
August 22 Columbus, OH A&R Music Bar Captain CoryCory
August 23 Pittsburgh, PA The Rec Theatre
August 24 Buffalo, NY Buffalo Iron Works flutter nuts
August 26 SYRACUSE, NY The Westcott Theater
August 27 Northampton, MA Pearl Street
August 28 Hamden, CT The Outer Space / The Ballroom kdools, Hot Pants
August 29 Providence, RI Fete Ballroom poop grenade
August 31 Baltimore, MD Ottobar
September 1 Carrboro, NC Cat's Cradle oldies radio
September 3 Cookeville, TN Muddy Roots Music Festival
September 5 Athens, GA 40 Watt Club
September 6 Charlotte, NC Amos' Southend
September 7 Charleston, SC Music Farm
September 8 Jacksonville, FL Jack Rabbits
September 10 Baton Rouge, LA Spanish Moon
September 11 Jackson, MS Duling Hall
September 12 Memphis, TN Hi Tone Rusty Shackleford
September 13 LITTLE ROCK, AR Metroplex Event CenterRusty Shackleford
September 14 Tulsa, OK Cain's Ballroom
September 15 Oklahoma City, OK The ACM @ UCO Performance Lab
September 16 Norman, OK Opolis Prod
September 17 Austin, TX The Sidewinder
September 18 San Antonio, TX Paper Tiger
September 20 El Paso, TX The Lowbrow Palace
September 21 Tucson, AZ Club Congress
September 24 Long Beach, CA Music Tastes Good
I'll be at Northampton and possibly Providence.
August 3 Las Vegas, NV Backstage Bar & Billiards sadcorps
August 4 Flagstaff, AZ The Green Room meezer
August 6 Boulder, CO The Fox Theatre
August 7 Ft. Collins, CO Aggie Theatre
August 9 Sioux Falls, SD The District
August 10 Fargo, ND The Aquarium
August 11 Minneapolis, MN Grumpy's flutter nuts
AUGUST 13 Eau Claire, WI Eaux Claire's Music Festival
August 14 Rock Island, IL Rock Island Brewing Company
August 15 Des Moines, IA Wooly's
August 16 Lawrence, KS The Bottleneck
August 17 St. Louis, MO The Firebird
August 18 Louisville, KY Headliners Music Hall Captain CoryCory
August 19 Indianapolis, IN The Vogue Theatre Captain CoryCory, fortysixand2
AUGUST 20 GRAND RAPIDS, MI THE PYRAMID SCHEME BIGFILMCKRAKIN38 \:D/
August 22 Columbus, OH A&R Music Bar Captain CoryCory
August 23 Pittsburgh, PA The Rec Theatre
August 24 Buffalo, NY Buffalo Iron Works flutter nuts, Chief Ten Beers
August 26 SYRACUSE, NY The Westcott Theater
August 27 Northampton, MA Pearl Street Fudgey
August 28 Hamden, CT The Outer Space / The Ballroom kdools, Hot Pants
August 29 Providence, RI Fete Ballroom Fudgey (tentatively), poop grenade
August 31 Baltimore, MD Ottobar
September 1 Carrboro, NC Cat's Cradle oldies radio
September 3 Cookeville, TN Muddy Roots Music Festival
September 5 Athens, GA 40 Watt Club
September 6 Charlotte, NC Amos' Southend
September 7 Charleston, SC Music Farm
September 8 Jacksonville, FL Jack Rabbits
September 10 Baton Rouge, LA Spanish Moon
September 11 Jackson, MS Duling Hall
September 12 Memphis, TN Hi Tone Rusty Shackleford
September 13 LITTLE ROCK, AR Metroplex Event Center Rusty Shackleford
September 14 Tulsa, OK Cain's Ballroom
September 15 Oklahoma City, OK The ACM @ UCO Performance Lab
September 16 Norman, OK Opolis Prod
September 17 Austin, TX The Sidewinder
September 18 San Antonio, TX Paper Tiger
September 20 El Paso, TX The Lowbrow Palace
September 21 Tucson, AZ Club Congress
September 24 Long Beach, CA Music Tastes Good
Yeah, I'm in. 8) :toke:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adsl2J0F_dg
August 3 Las Vegas, NV Backstage Bar & Billiards sadcorps
August 4 Flagstaff, AZ The Green Room meezer
August 6 Boulder, CO The Fox Theatre
August 7 Ft. Collins, CO Aggie Theatre
August 9 Sioux Falls, SD The District
August 10 Fargo, ND The Aquarium
August 11 Minneapolis, MN Grumpy's flutter nuts
AUGUST 13 Eau Claire, WI Eaux Claire's Music Festival
August 14 Rock Island, IL Rock Island Brewing Company
August 15 Des Moines, IA Wooly's
August 16 Lawrence, KS The Bottleneck
August 17 St. Louis, MO The Firebird
August 18 Louisville, KY Headliners Music Hall Captain CoryCory
August 19 Indianapolis, IN The Vogue Theatre Captain CoryCory, fortysixand2
AUGUST 20 GRAND RAPIDS, MI THE PYRAMID SCHEME BIGFILMCKRAKIN38 \:D/
August 22 Columbus, OH A&R Music Bar Captain CoryCory
August 23 Pittsburgh, PA The Rec Theatre
August 24 Buffalo, NY Buffalo Iron Works flutter nuts, Chief Ten Beers
August 26 SYRACUSE, NY The Westcott Theater
August 27 Northampton, MA Pearl Street Fudgey
August 28 Hamden, CT The Outer Space / The Ballroom kdools, Hot Pants
August 29 Providence, RI Fete Ballroom Fudgey (tentatively), poop grenade
August 31 Baltimore, MD Ottobar
September 1 Carrboro, NC Cat's Cradle oldies radio
September 3 Cookeville, TN Muddy Roots Music Festival
September 5 Athens, GA 40 Watt Club
September 6 Charlotte, NC Amos' Southend
September 7 Charleston, SC Music Farm
September 8 Jacksonville, FL Jack Rabbits
September 10 Baton Rouge, LA Spanish Moon
September 11 Jackson, MS Duling Hall
September 12 Memphis, TN Hi Tone Rusty Shackleford
September 13 LITTLE ROCK, AR Metroplex Event Center Rusty Shackleford
September 14 Tulsa, OK Cain's Ballroom
September 15 Oklahoma City, OK The ACM @ UCO Performance Lab
September 16 Norman, OK Opolis Prod
September 17 Austin, TX The Sidewinder
September 18 San Antonio, TX Paper Tiger
September 20 El Paso, TX The Lowbrow Palace
September 21 Tucson, AZ Club Congress
September 24 Long Beach, CA Music Tastes Good
Wednesday July 27th Los Angeles, CA Regent Theater
https://www.facebook.com/events/1047941508618587/
Tix http://www.cinefamily.org/films/dont-knock-the-rock-2016/
The film will be shown along with a short, stripped down style set with Steven on bass.
How do you do this?
August 3 Las Vegas, NV Backstage Bar & Billiards sadcorps
August 4 Flagstaff, AZ The Green Room meezer
August 6 Boulder, CO The Fox Theatre
August 7 Ft. Collins, CO Aggie Theatre
August 9 Sioux Falls, SD The District
August 10 Fargo, ND The Aquarium
August 11 Minneapolis, MN Grumpy's flutter nuts
AUGUST 13 Eau Claire, WI Eaux Claire's Music Festival
August 14 Rock Island, IL Rock Island Brewing Company
August 15 Des Moines, IA Wooly's
August 16 Lawrence, KS The Bottleneck - Billy Sitch
August 17 St. Louis, MO The Firebird
August 18 Louisville, KY Headliners Music Hall Captain CoryCory
August 19 Indianapolis, IN The Vogue Theatre Captain CoryCory, fortysixand2
AUGUST 20 GRAND RAPIDS, MI THE PYRAMID SCHEME BIGFILMCKRAKIN38 \:D/
August 22 Columbus, OH A&R Music Bar Captain CoryCory
August 23 Pittsburgh, PA The Rec Theatre
August 24 Buffalo, NY Buffalo Iron Works flutter nuts, Chief Ten Beers
August 26 SYRACUSE, NY The Westcott Theater
August 27 Northampton, MA Pearl Street Fudgey
August 28 Hamden, CT The Outer Space / The Ballroom kdools, Hot Pants
August 29 Providence, RI Fete Ballroom Fudgey (tentatively), poop grenade
August 31 Baltimore, MD Ottobar
September 1 Carrboro, NC Cat's Cradle oldies radio
September 3 Cookeville, TN Muddy Roots Music Festival
September 5 Athens, GA 40 Watt Club
September 6 Charlotte, NC Amos' Southend
September 7 Charleston, SC Music Farm
September 8 Jacksonville, FL Jack Rabbits
September 10 Baton Rouge, LA Spanish Moon
September 11 Jackson, MS Duling Hall
September 12 Memphis, TN Hi Tone Rusty Shackleford
September 13 LITTLE ROCK, AR Metroplex Event Center Rusty Shackleford
September 14 Tulsa, OK Cain's Ballroom
September 15 Oklahoma City, OK The ACM @ UCO Performance Lab
September 16 Norman, OK Opolis Prod
September 17 Austin, TX The Sidewinder
September 18 San Antonio, TX Paper Tiger
September 20 El Paso, TX The Lowbrow Palace
September 21 Tucson, AZ Club Congress
September 24 Long Beach, CA Music Tastes Good
Billy Sitch in Lawrence, KS ftw!
any Michiganders NOT get a ticket for the Grand Rapids show? you know... the one that SOLD OUT IN ABOUT 10 MINUTES.
I've got a spare. maybe two. of all the days... August 20. the 8th birthday of my son. on a Saturday. getting away for my wife will likely be an impossibility. getting away for me will be a challenge. hope is shakey but not lost. I am the master of pulling a concert trip out of my ass. especially when names like "MELVINS" are involved. I'll take finagling to whole new levels.
Quote from: glen on July 18, 2016, 03:29:37 PM
any Michiganders NOT get a ticket for the Grand Rapids show? you know... the one that SOLD OUT IN ABOUT 10 MINUTES.
I've got a spare. maybe two. of all the days... August 20. the 8th birthday of my son. on a Saturday. getting away for my wife will likely be an impossibility. getting away for me will be a challenge. hope is shakey but not lost. I am the master of pulling a concert trip out of my ass. especially when names like "MELVINS" are involved. I'll take finagling to whole new levels.
you are fucked. :lol:
Like me. :(
You can if you believe you can.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Does Melvins have a low max capacity on venues on this tour aswell?
Quote from: FartLips on July 18, 2016, 11:56:59 PM
Quote from: glen on July 18, 2016, 03:29:37 PM
any Michiganders NOT get a ticket for the Grand Rapids show? you know... the one that SOLD OUT IN ABOUT 10 MINUTES.
I've got a spare. maybe two. of all the days... August 20. the 8th birthday of my son. on a Saturday. getting away for my wife will likely be an impossibility. getting away for me will be a challenge. hope is shakey but not lost. I am the master of pulling a concert trip out of my ass. especially when names like "MELVINS" are involved. I'll take finagling to whole new levels.
you are fucked. :lol:
Like me. :(
pretty much yup. 364 and 1/4 days in a year. it never fails. not ever.
:lol:
Man....you have no luck when it comes to Melvins shows.
Quote from: Jozzy on July 19, 2016, 08:45:15 AM
:lol:
Man....you have no luck when it comes to Melvins shows.
yet somehow I've pulled off somewheres in the 20's. like I said... when names like MELVINS are involved I can be very resourceful.
I still believe I'll be there. I might have to ask how Helms Alee was... but I still believe.
I'll ask a couple of my buddy's to see if they may want to take your other ticket off your hands.
Hope to see you there!
August 3 Las Vegas, NV Backstage Bar & Billiards sadcorps
August 4 Flagstaff, AZ The Green Room meezer
August 6 Boulder, CO The Fox Theatre
August 7 Ft. Collins, CO Aggie Theatre
August 9 Sioux Falls, SD The District
August 10 Fargo, ND The Aquarium
August 11 Minneapolis, MN Grumpy's flutter nuts
AUGUST 13 Eau Claire, WI Eaux Claire's Music Festival
August 14 Rock Island, IL Rock Island Brewing Company
August 15 Des Moines, IA Wooly's
August 16 Lawrence, KS The Bottleneck - Billy Sitch
August 17 St. Louis, MO The Firebird
August 18 Louisville, KY Headliners Music Hall Captain CoryCory
August 19 Indianapolis, IN The Vogue Theatre Captain CoryCory, fortysixand2
AUGUST 20 GRAND RAPIDS, MI THE PYRAMID SCHEME BIGFILMCKRAKIN38 \:D/ Jozzy
August 22 Columbus, OH A&R Music Bar Captain CoryCory
August 23 Pittsburgh, PA The Rec Theatre
August 24 Buffalo, NY Buffalo Iron Works flutter nuts, Chief Ten Beers
August 26 SYRACUSE, NY The Westcott Theater
August 27 Northampton, MA Pearl Street Fudgey
August 28 Hamden, CT The Outer Space / The Ballroom kdools, Hot Pants
August 29 Providence, RI Fete Ballroom Fudgey (tentatively), poop grenade
August 31 Baltimore, MD Ottobar
September 1 Carrboro, NC Cat's Cradle oldies radio
September 3 Cookeville, TN Muddy Roots Music Festival
September 5 Athens, GA 40 Watt Club
September 6 Charlotte, NC Amos' Southend
September 7 Charleston, SC Music Farm
September 8 Jacksonville, FL Jack Rabbits
September 10 Baton Rouge, LA Spanish Moon
September 11 Jackson, MS Duling Hall
September 12 Memphis, TN Hi Tone Rusty Shackleford
September 13 LITTLE ROCK, AR Metroplex Event Center Rusty Shackleford
September 14 Tulsa, OK Cain's Ballroom
September 15 Oklahoma City, OK The ACM @ UCO Performance Lab
September 16 Norman, OK Opolis Prod
September 17 Austin, TX The Sidewinder
September 18 San Antonio, TX Paper Tiger
September 20 El Paso, TX The Lowbrow Palace
September 21 Tucson, AZ Club Congress
September 24 Long Beach, CA Music Tastes Good
Quote from: glen on July 19, 2016, 09:00:00 AM
I might have to ask how Helms Alee was... but I still believe.
They were GREAT!
Count me and LuckMach3 in for Athens
August 3 Las Vegas, NV Backstage Bar & Billiards sadcorps
August 4 Flagstaff, AZ The Green Room meezer
August 6 Boulder, CO The Fox Theatre
August 7 Ft. Collins, CO Aggie Theatre
August 9 Sioux Falls, SD The District
August 10 Fargo, ND The Aquarium
August 11 Minneapolis, MN Grumpy's flutter nuts
AUGUST 13 Eau Claire, WI Eaux Claire's Music Festival
August 14 Rock Island, IL Rock Island Brewing Company
August 15 Des Moines, IA Wooly's
August 16 Lawrence, KS The Bottleneck - Billy Sitch
August 17 St. Louis, MO The Firebird
August 18 Louisville, KY Headliners Music Hall Captain CoryCory
August 19 Indianapolis, IN The Vogue Theatre Captain CoryCory, fortysixand2
AUGUST 20 GRAND RAPIDS, MI THE PYRAMID SCHEME BIGFILMCKRAKIN38 \:D/ Jozzy
August 22 Columbus, OH A&R Music Bar Captain CoryCory
August 23 Pittsburgh, PA The Rec Theatre
August 24 Buffalo, NY Buffalo Iron Works flutter nuts, Chief Ten Beers
August 26 SYRACUSE, NY The Westcott Theater
August 27 Northampton, MA Pearl Street Fudgey
August 28 Hamden, CT The Outer Space / The Ballroom kdools, Hot Pants
August 29 Providence, RI Fete Ballroom Fudgey (tentatively), poop grenade
August 31 Baltimore, MD Ottobar
September 1 Carrboro, NC Cat's Cradle oldies radio
September 3 Cookeville, TN Muddy Roots Music Festival
September 5 Athens, GA 40 Watt Club - hemispheres, LuckMach3
September 6 Charlotte, NC Amos' Southend
September 7 Charleston, SC Music Farm
September 8 Jacksonville, FL Jack Rabbits
September 10 Baton Rouge, LA Spanish Moon
September 11 Jackson, MS Duling Hall
September 12 Memphis, TN Hi Tone Rusty Shackleford
September 13 LITTLE ROCK, AR Metroplex Event Center Rusty Shackleford
September 14 Tulsa, OK Cain's Ballroom
September 15 Oklahoma City, OK The ACM @ UCO Performance Lab
September 16 Norman, OK Opolis Prod
September 17 Austin, TX The Sidewinder
September 18 San Antonio, TX Paper Tiger
September 20 El Paso, TX The Lowbrow Palace
September 21 Tucson, AZ Club Congress
September 24 Long Beach, CA Music Tastes Good
AAAAAAAWWWWWW!!!!!!!
I cannot wait!!! I get to see Melvins on two Wednesdays in a row! Tomorrow night at the Regent Theater cannot get here soon enough!!!
August 3 Las Vegas, NV Backstage Bar & Billiards sadcorps
August 4 Flagstaff, AZ The Green Room meezer
August 6 Boulder, CO The Fox Theatre
August 7 Ft. Collins, CO Aggie Theatre
August 9 Sioux Falls, SD The District
August 10 Fargo, ND The Aquarium
August 11 Minneapolis, MN Grumpy's flutter nuts
AUGUST 13 Eau Claire, WI Eaux Claire's Music Festival
August 14 Rock Island, IL Rock Island Brewing Company
August 15 Des Moines, IA Wooly's
August 16 Lawrence, KS The Bottleneck - Billy Sitch
August 17 St. Louis, MO The Firebird
August 18 Louisville, KY Headliners Music Hall Captain CoryCory
August 19 Indianapolis, IN The Vogue Theatre Captain CoryCory, fortysixand2
AUGUST 20 GRAND RAPIDS, MI THE PYRAMID SCHEME BIGFILMCKRAKIN38 \:D/ Jozzy
August 22 Columbus, OH A&R Music Bar Captain CoryCory
August 23 Pittsburgh, PA The Rec Theatre
August 24 Buffalo, NY Buffalo Iron Works flutter nuts, Chief Ten Beers
August 26 SYRACUSE, NY The Westcott Theater
August 27 Northampton, MA Pearl Street Fudgey
August 28 Hamden, CT The Outer Space / The Ballroom kdools, Hot Pants
August 29 Providence, RI Fete Ballroom Fudgey (tentatively), poop grenade
August 31 Baltimore, MD Ottobar JZACS71
September 1 Carrboro, NC Cat's Cradle oldies radio
September 3 Cookeville, TN Muddy Roots Music Festival
September 5 Athens, GA 40 Watt Club - hemispheres, LuckMach3
September 6 Charlotte, NC Amos' Southend
September 7 Charleston, SC Music Farm
September 8 Jacksonville, FL Jack Rabbits
September 10 Baton Rouge, LA Spanish Moon
September 11 Jackson, MS Duling Hall
September 12 Memphis, TN Hi Tone Rusty Shackleford
September 13 LITTLE ROCK, AR Metroplex Event Center Rusty Shackleford
September 14 Tulsa, OK Cain's Ballroom
September 15 Oklahoma City, OK The ACM @ UCO Performance Lab
September 16 Norman, OK Opolis Prod
September 17 Austin, TX The Sidewinder
September 18 San Antonio, TX Paper Tiger
September 20 El Paso, TX The Lowbrow Palace
September 21 Tucson, AZ Club Congress
September 24 Long Beach, CA Music Tastes Good
Quote from: sadcorps on July 26, 2016, 05:56:19 PM
AAAAAAAWWWWWW!!!!!!!
I cannot wait!!! I get to see Melvins on two Wednesdays in a row! Tomorrow night at the Regent Theater cannot get here soon enough!!!
51/51 showing has been added for tomorrow night
7:30pm- Doors & 51/51 - A Melvins Tour Film
8:30pm- Melvins play short set
9: 15pm: The Colossus of Destiny: A Melvins Tale
11:15pm- Q + A with directors Bob Hannam & Ryan Sutherby, and the Melvins
Detroit show at Third Man Records added.
• Detroit 8/21: Melvins Live at Third Man Records Cass Corridor, $15, 3pm, all ages
Get your tickets and swing by Third Man Records, Cass Corridor for a nice, mellow, Sunday afternoon performance by the Melvins........THE MELVINS? Mellow? Sunday Afternoon? This is all wrong. Come cram into Third Man Records and get sweaty on the sabbath with the Melvins and watch em strip the paint off the columns. Bring ear plugs if you want, but they probably won't work. Dale and King Buzzo are joined by the one and only Steve McDonald (Redd Kross, Off, Tater Totz) and they are planning on brining a little danger back to the Cass Corridor
Going to Vegas!
August 3 Las Vegas, NV Backstage Bar & Billiards sadcorps , smokey
August 4 Flagstaff, AZ The Green Room meezer
August 6 Boulder, CO The Fox Theatre
August 7 Ft. Collins, CO Aggie Theatre
August 9 Sioux Falls, SD The District
August 10 Fargo, ND The Aquarium
August 11 Minneapolis, MN Grumpy's (NOW SOLD OUT) flutter nuts
AUGUST 13 Eau Claire, WI Eaux Claire's Music Festival
August 14 Rock Island, IL Rock Island Brewing Company
August 15 Des Moines, IA Wooly's
August 16 Lawrence, KS The Bottleneck - Billy Sitch
August 17 St. Louis, MO The Firebird
August 18 Louisville, KY Headliners Music Hall Captain CoryCory
August 19 Indianapolis, IN The Vogue Theatre Captain CoryCory, fortysixand2
AUGUST 20 GRAND RAPIDS, MI THE PYRAMID SCHEME BIGFILMCKRAKIN38 \:D/ Jozzy
August 21 Detroit - Live at Third Man Records, Cass Corridor, $15, 3pm, all ages
August 22 Columbus, OH A&R Music Bar Captain CoryCory
August 23 Pittsburgh, PA The Rec Theatre
August 24 Buffalo, NY Buffalo Iron Works flutter nuts, Chief Ten Beers
August 26 SYRACUSE, NY The Westcott Theater
August 27 Northampton, MA Pearl Street Fudgey
August 28 Hamden, CT The Outer Space / The Ballroom kdools, Hot Pants
August 29 Providence, RI Fete Ballroom Fudgey (tentatively), poop grenade
August 31 Baltimore, MD Ottobar JZACS71
September 1 Carrboro, NC Cat's Cradle oldies radio
September 3 Cookeville, TN Muddy Roots Music Festival
September 5 Athens, GA 40 Watt Club - hemispheres, LuckMach3
September 6 Charlotte, NC Amos' Southend
September 7 Charleston, SC Music Farm
September 8 Jacksonville, FL Jack Rabbits
September 10 Baton Rouge, LA Spanish Moon
September 11 Jackson, MS Duling Hall
September 12 Memphis, TN Hi Tone Rusty Shackleford
September 13 LITTLE ROCK, AR Metroplex Event Center Rusty Shackleford
September 14 Tulsa, OK Cain's Ballroom
September 15 Oklahoma City, OK The ACM @ UCO Performance Lab
September 16 Norman, OK Opolis Prod
September 17 Austin, TX The Sidewinder
September 18 San Antonio, TX Paper Tiger
September 20 El Paso, TX The Lowbrow Palace
September 21 Tucson, AZ Club Congress
September 24 Long Beach, CA Music Tastes Good
August 3 Las Vegas, NV Backstage Bar & Billiards sadcorps , smokey
August 4 Flagstaff, AZ The Green Room meezer
August 6 Boulder, CO The Fox Theatre
August 7 Ft. Collins, CO Aggie Theatre
August 9 Sioux Falls, SD The District
August 10 Fargo, ND The Aquarium
August 11 Minneapolis, MN Grumpy's (NOW SOLD OUT) flutter nuts, GiveMe45!
AUGUST 13 Eau Claire, WI Eaux Claire's Music Festival
August 14 Rock Island, IL Rock Island Brewing Company
August 15 Des Moines, IA Wooly's
August 16 Lawrence, KS The Bottleneck - Billy Sitch
August 17 St. Louis, MO The Firebird
August 18 Louisville, KY Headliners Music Hall Captain CoryCory
August 19 Indianapolis, IN The Vogue Theatre Captain CoryCory, fortysixand2
AUGUST 20 GRAND RAPIDS, MI THE PYRAMID SCHEME BIGFILMCKRAKIN38 \:D/ Jozzy
August 21 Detroit - Live at Third Man Records, Cass Corridor, $15, 3pm, all ages
August 22 Columbus, OH A&R Music Bar Captain CoryCory
August 23 Pittsburgh, PA The Rec Theatre
August 24 Buffalo, NY Buffalo Iron Works flutter nuts, Chief Ten Beers
August 26 SYRACUSE, NY The Westcott Theater
August 27 Northampton, MA Pearl Street Fudgey
August 28 Hamden, CT The Outer Space / The Ballroom kdools, Hot Pants
August 29 Providence, RI Fete Ballroom Fudgey (tentatively), poop grenade
August 31 Baltimore, MD Ottobar JZACS71
September 1 Carrboro, NC Cat's Cradle oldies radio
September 3 Cookeville, TN Muddy Roots Music Festival
September 5 Athens, GA 40 Watt Club - hemispheres, LuckMach3
September 6 Charlotte, NC Amos' Southend
September 7 Charleston, SC Music Farm
September 8 Jacksonville, FL Jack Rabbits
September 10 Baton Rouge, LA Spanish Moon
September 11 Jackson, MS Duling Hall
September 12 Memphis, TN Hi Tone Rusty Shackleford
September 13 LITTLE ROCK, AR Metroplex Event Center Rusty Shackleford
September 14 Tulsa, OK Cain's Ballroom
September 15 Oklahoma City, OK The ACM @ UCO Performance Lab
September 16 Norman, OK Opolis Prod
September 17 Austin, TX The Sidewinder
September 18 San Antonio, TX Paper Tiger
September 20 El Paso, TX The Lowbrow Palace
September 21 Tucson, AZ Club Congress
September 24 Long Beach, CA Music Tastes Good
Quote from: Jozzy on July 29, 2016, 10:10:58 AM
Detroit show at Third Man Records added.
• Detroit 8/21: Melvins Live at Third Man Records Cass Corridor, $15, 3pm, all ages
Get your tickets and swing by Third Man Records, Cass Corridor for a nice, mellow, Sunday afternoon performance by the Melvins........THE MELVINS? Mellow? Sunday Afternoon? This is all wrong. Come cram into Third Man Records and get sweaty on the sabbath with the Melvins and watch em strip the paint off the columns. Bring ear plugs if you want, but they probably won't work. Dale and King Buzzo are joined by the one and only Steve McDonald (Redd Kross, Off, Tater Totz) and they are planning on brining a little danger back to the Cass Corridor
EXACTLY how much trouble do you want me to be in?
:lol: I sent you the link to it on FB. I figured if the GR show gets axed you would have something to fall back onto. I believe it has already sold out though.
I've got one for Saturday night in grand rapids (8/20). completely sold out. you know you want it. PM a brother.
(https://s3.postimg.org/npsdvxhir/13903289_10153943562195939_1404466678469395743_n.jpg)
Dec. 27 - Santa Ana, CA - The Observatory Orange County
Dec. 31 - Pioneertown, CA - Pappy & Harriet's
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on August 16, 2016, 12:13:53 PM
(https://s3.postimg.org/npsdvxhir/13903289_10153943562195939_1404466678469395743_n.jpg)
Dec. 27 - Santa Ana, CA - The Observatory Orange County
Dec. 31 - Pioneertown, CA - Pappy & Harriet's
Steven x3 ? :o
Oh yes I am a happy fucking camper when my two favorite bands and my favorite version of Black Flag are all on the same bill twice in my neighborhood!!!!!
If I can somehow make it work I will but between Prick Party, Psycho Las Vegas and Cali Deathfest my poor credit card is feeling a bit abused right now...
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on August 16, 2016, 12:13:53 PM
(https://s3.postimg.org/npsdvxhir/13903289_10153943562195939_1404466678469395743_n.jpg)
Dec. 27 - Santa Ana, CA - The Observatory Orange County
Dec. 31 - Pioneertown, CA - Pappy & Harriet's
'Teen Babes' in its entirety...w/Melvins & OFF!...and Steven playing with all 3?
Holy shit!
Currently looking at DEN-LAX flight prices.
Quote from: lubes17319 on August 16, 2016, 01:43:17 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on August 16, 2016, 12:13:53 PM
(https://s3.postimg.org/npsdvxhir/13903289_10153943562195939_1404466678469395743_n.jpg)
Dec. 27 - Santa Ana, CA - The Observatory Orange County
Dec. 31 - Pioneertown, CA - Pappy & Harriet's
'Teen Babes' in its entirety...w/Melvins & OFF!...and Steven playing with all 3?
Holy shit!
Currently looking at DEN-LAX flight prices.
Still freaking out about this show!!!!!
Quote from: sadcorps on August 17, 2016, 02:28:42 AM
Quote from: lubes17319 on August 16, 2016, 01:43:17 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on August 16, 2016, 12:13:53 PM
(https://s3.postimg.org/npsdvxhir/13903289_10153943562195939_1404466678469395743_n.jpg)
Dec. 27 - Santa Ana, CA - The Observatory Orange County
Dec. 31 - Pioneertown, CA - Pappy & Harriet's
'Teen Babes' in its entirety...w/Melvins & OFF!...and Steven playing with all 3?
Holy shit!
Currently looking at DEN-LAX flight prices.
Still freaking out about this show!!!!!
you might get dale x 2 as well!
Quote from: FartLips on August 18, 2016, 12:24:59 PM
Quote from: sadcorps on August 17, 2016, 02:28:42 AM
Quote from: lubes17319 on August 16, 2016, 01:43:17 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on August 16, 2016, 12:13:53 PM
(https://s3.postimg.org/npsdvxhir/13903289_10153943562195939_1404466678469395743_n.jpg)
Dec. 27 - Santa Ana, CA - The Observatory Orange County
Dec. 31 - Pioneertown, CA - Pappy & Harriet's
'Teen Babes' in its entirety...w/Melvins & OFF!...and Steven playing with all 3?
Holy shit!
Currently looking at DEN-LAX flight prices.
Still freaking out about this show!!!!!
you might get dale x 2 as well!
Maybe for a song or two? It looks like Mario is playing drums for OFF! at this show.
Quote from: sadcorps on August 18, 2016, 01:59:20 PM
Quote from: FartLips on August 18, 2016, 12:24:59 PM
Quote from: sadcorps on August 17, 2016, 02:28:42 AM
Quote from: lubes17319 on August 16, 2016, 01:43:17 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on August 16, 2016, 12:13:53 PM
(https://s3.postimg.org/npsdvxhir/13903289_10153943562195939_1404466678469395743_n.jpg)
Dec. 27 - Santa Ana, CA - The Observatory Orange County
Dec. 31 - Pioneertown, CA - Pappy & Harriet's
'Teen Babes' in its entirety...w/Melvins & OFF!...and Steven playing with all 3?
Holy shit!
Currently looking at DEN-LAX flight prices.
Still freaking out about this show!!!!!
you might get dale x 2 as well!
Maybe for a song or two? It looks like Mario is playing drums for OFF! at this show.
not that you should complain about mario. Love his playing.
Looks like Steven is officially a Melvins third member.i'm so happy.hope no line up change for a looong time
Quote from: black stallion on August 19, 2016, 08:47:59 AM
Looks like Steven is officially a Melvins third member.i'm so happy.hope no line up change for a looong time
don't tell anybody I said this but I get the vibe Buzz and Dale hold Steven in the highest esteem. that's saying a lot considering names like Trevor Dunn and Jeff Pinkus.
I don't think he's permanent by any stretch. I do think they are currently very happy.
PS: I moved my extra ticket for tomorrow night (8/20) in Grand Rapids thanks to this board. another MELVINS fan served.
Quote from: ))))(((( on August 19, 2016, 11:30:00 AM
something about him (which i can't put my finger upon) doesn't feel Melvins to me.
I'll be honest... when I first heard about this I was in a solid "WTF" mode. I was never huge on Red Kross. they seemed a bit too glammy, happy and hippy-dippy for my liking. then I saw this line-up live and my opinion was readjusted quickly. dude absolutely WAILS. not to mention he has a lot of energy on stage. it brings a new angle that I am happier with than I expected.
Quote from: ))))(((( on August 19, 2016, 11:35:50 AM
Off! though, well i love them!
if you're a fan of underground music how can you not? they somehow epitomize American punk and have street cred oozing from every orifice.
Quote from: ))))(((( on August 19, 2016, 11:30:00 AM
Quote from: black stallion on August 19, 2016, 08:47:59 AM
Looks like Steven is officially a Melvins third member.i'm so happy.hope no line up change for a looong time
I always feel like the voice of negativity around here but personally i think i'd like to see another change. Don't get me wrong i think Steven is an excellent bassist but something about him (which i can't put my finger upon) doesn't feel Melvins to me. Not sure what it is, i had a similar feeling with Pinkus too. I think i'd like to see Trevor get the gig long time. Having said that i most definitely would like to see a Melvins album with JUST Steven on bass.
Trevor has too many plates spinning at any time to do this full time.
All parties involved know that isn't an option.
Tickets just went on sale for the New Years Eve show!
I just had to make this happen...too much awesome music in one night to ignore.
Got my tix for Dec 27th and NYE!
I would love to see Steven remain a permanent bass player with the Melvins. But then - I have zero complaints with them doing the rotating thing - especially if they work Rutmanis back in at some point for live stuff.
It's funny, as I totally hear people about Redd Kross. They are my other favorite band in the universe alongside Melvins, but I KNOW that they are not for everyone. And there are so many different entry points for Redd Kross as well. Their first record was great California punk rock, their second record was total garage trash rock, their third record was all covers of The Stooges, David Bowie, KISS and such, their fourth record was psychedelic Beatles-tinted/Partridge Family-tinted grunge, their fifth record was really shiny and poppy, their six record was mammoth organ driven power pop rock, their seventh record was an attempt at making it in 90's alternative music, their eighth record was strong like a killer Cheap Trick album. For me they are a lot like KISS - if you were into them when you were younger you are INTO them. If you try to introduce someone to KISS now? Most likely, people are going to be saying.....what????
Quote from: sadcorps on August 19, 2016, 02:56:45 PM
It's funny, as I totally hear people about Redd Kross.
never heard them until i checked Researching The Blues, which i guess is their latest release. man that album rocks!
Steven got that "glam" attitude on stage :), well i think he's perfect on bass though, you can hear him pretty well in the mix, plus his style of playing fits very well with Buzzo. more than Jared and Pinkus imo
Steven is over-the-top and I love his bass playing and energy. If they kept him on a sort of permanent basis I'd have no problem with that. The thing I notice was how live they kinda drag out Onions Make the Milk Taste Bad and Steven's all like BASS SOLOS.
Detroit show streaming now on Third Man Facebook page!
https://www.facebook.com/ThirdManRecords/videos/10154441239441800/ (https://www.facebook.com/ThirdManRecords/videos/10154441239441800/)
Great set so far, Dale's banter is gold! :lol:
Quote from: vince furnier on August 21, 2016, 03:07:06 PM
Detroit show streaming now on Third Man Facebook page!
https://www.facebook.com/ThirdManRecords/videos/10154441239441800/ (https://www.facebook.com/ThirdManRecords/videos/10154441239441800/)
just watched the whole show.i'm impressed with this line up
I'm so glad it was streaming. I wanted to make it out but couldn't. Shouldn't complain though I've seen Melvins 5 times this year and three of those played this set.
One did not do Night Goat and looks like they didn't play in the D, either!
It was a good stream. We put it on the big screen and it sounded pretty good! Video wasn't super ace but it worked! They're ON GAME!
Side note: crowd looked bored :shock:
glen, tell your posse over there to cheer up a bit :D
Best quote of last night (With more details to come):
Dale: Who wants to die for art?
Steven: I dooooooooo!!
Dale: We're the Melvins from California, Ohio, bitch!
Quote from: Captain CoryCory on August 23, 2016, 08:58:02 AM
Dale: We're the Melvins from California, Ohio, bitch!
that's because they boo'd the hell out of him when he said "Hollywood California! HOLLYWOOD!! CALIFORNIA!!!" on Saturday in Grand Rapids. he said "whats wrong with California?".
dude... you're in Michigan. wall to wall rednecks with blue collars. ya think they're going to cheer for "HOLLYWOOD!! CALIFORNIA!!"? uumm... no. not that he wasn't already well aware of that when he started up with the "HOLLYWOOD!! CALIFORNIA!!".
and yes... I heard the crowd sucked at the Third Man show in Detroit.
August 3 Las Vegas, NV Backstage Bar & Billiards sadcorps , smokey
August 4 Flagstaff, AZ The Green Room meezer
August 6 Boulder, CO The Fox Theatre
August 7 Ft. Collins, CO Aggie Theatre
August 9 Sioux Falls, SD The District
August 10 Fargo, ND The Aquarium
August 11 Minneapolis, MN Grumpy's (NOW SOLD OUT) flutter nuts, GiveMe45!
AUGUST 13 Eau Claire, WI Eaux Claire's Music Festival
August 14 Rock Island, IL Rock Island Brewing Company
August 15 Des Moines, IA Wooly's
August 16 Lawrence, KS The Bottleneck - Billy Sitch
August 17 St. Louis, MO The Firebird
August 18 Louisville, KY Headliners Music Hall Captain CoryCory
August 19 Indianapolis, IN The Vogue Theatre Captain CoryCory, fortysixand2
AUGUST 20 GRAND RAPIDS, MI THE PYRAMID SCHEME BIGFILMCKRAKIN38 \:D/ Jozzy
August 21 Detroit - Live at Third Man Records, Cass Corridor, $15, 3pm, all ages
August 22 Columbus, OH A&R Music Bar Captain CoryCory
August 23 Pittsburgh, PA The Rec Theatre
August 24 Buffalo, NY Buffalo Iron Works flutter nuts, Chief Ten Beers
August 26 SYRACUSE, NY The Westcott Theater
August 27 Northampton, MA Pearl Street Fudgey
August 28 Hamden, CT The Outer Space / The Ballroom kdools, Hot Pants, Ghorn
August 29 Providence, RI Fete Ballroom Fudgey (tentatively), poop grenade
August 31 Baltimore, MD Ottobar JZACS71
September 1 Carrboro, NC Cat's Cradle oldies radio
September 3 Cookeville, TN Muddy Roots Music Festival
September 5 Athens, GA 40 Watt Club - hemispheres, LuckMach3
September 6 Charlotte, NC Amos' Southend
September 7 Charleston, SC Music Farm
September 8 Jacksonville, FL Jack Rabbits
September 10 Baton Rouge, LA Spanish Moon
September 11 Jackson, MS Duling Hall
September 12 Memphis, TN Hi Tone Rusty Shackleford
September 13 LITTLE ROCK, AR Metroplex Event Center Rusty Shackleford
September 14 Tulsa, OK Cain's Ballroom
September 15 Oklahoma City, OK The ACM @ UCO Performance Lab
September 16 Norman, OK Opolis Prod
September 17 Austin, TX The Sidewinder
September 18 San Antonio, TX Paper Tiger
September 20 El Paso, TX The Lowbrow Palace
September 21 Tucson, AZ Club Congress
September 24 Long Beach, CA Music Tastes Good
December 27 Santa Ana, CA The Observatory
December 31 Pioneer Town, CA Pappy & Harriet's deatheats
Northampton date moved to a bigger venue for AC reasons. Gonna be weird with a lot of space and auditorium seating.
hey. old guy like me could go for auditorium seating once in a while.
(http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad93/AKV126C/AKV126C001/123116a-poster_zpsykuvlycz.jpg) (http://s925.photobucket.com/user/AKV126C/media/AKV126C001/123116a-poster_zpsykuvlycz.jpg.html)
Quote from: jules on August 28, 2016, 07:29:17 PM
(http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad93/AKV126C/AKV126C001/123116a-poster_zpsykuvlycz.jpg) (http://s925.photobucket.com/user/AKV126C/media/AKV126C001/123116a-poster_zpsykuvlycz.jpg.html)
So excited for this show!!!!!
Re-post from the Earth Quaker Devices FB page.
Buzz seems to have replaced the MXR Blue Box with an Arpeggiator/Octave pedal.
https://www.facebook.com/EarthQuakerDevices/photos/a.418624084842144.82824.417104948327391/1103322583038954/?type=3&theater
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: jules on August 28, 2016, 07:29:17 PM
(http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad93/AKV126C/AKV126C001/123116a-poster_zpsykuvlycz.jpg) (http://s925.photobucket.com/user/AKV126C/media/AKV126C001/123116a-poster_zpsykuvlycz.jpg.html)
:-k
I dream about a Nordic Berzerker tour 2017.... With priority on Norway.
Quote from: vince furnier on August 27, 2016, 11:29:04 AM
hey. old guy like me could go for auditorium seating once in a while.
When you played in Vegas last weekend I sat for your whole set. I was exhausted but very entertained!
turns out my passport was expired so even If I could have gotten my butt out to the Boofalo Show, I was gonna be SOL anyway. :(
I was really looking forward to mange som o dat deep fry Boofalo Boofeh.
I'll be at the show in Austin. Can't wait for it :D
August 3 Las Vegas, NV Backstage Bar & Billiards sadcorps , smokey
August 4 Flagstaff, AZ The Green Room meezer
August 6 Boulder, CO The Fox Theatre
August 7 Ft. Collins, CO Aggie Theatre
August 9 Sioux Falls, SD The District
August 10 Fargo, ND The Aquarium
August 11 Minneapolis, MN Grumpy's (NOW SOLD OUT) flutter nuts, GiveMe45!
AUGUST 13 Eau Claire, WI Eaux Claire's Music Festival
August 14 Rock Island, IL Rock Island Brewing Company
August 15 Des Moines, IA Wooly's
August 16 Lawrence, KS The Bottleneck - Billy Sitch
August 17 St. Louis, MO The Firebird
August 18 Louisville, KY Headliners Music Hall Captain CoryCory
August 19 Indianapolis, IN The Vogue Theatre Captain CoryCory, fortysixand2
AUGUST 20 GRAND RAPIDS, MI THE PYRAMID SCHEME BIGFILMCKRAKIN38 \:D/ Jozzy
August 21 Detroit - Live at Third Man Records, Cass Corridor, $15, 3pm, all ages
August 22 Columbus, OH A&R Music Bar Captain CoryCory
August 23 Pittsburgh, PA The Rec Theatre
August 24 Buffalo, NY Buffalo Iron Works flutter nuts, Chief Ten Beers
August 26 SYRACUSE, NY The Westcott Theater
August 27 Northampton, MA Pearl Street Fudgey
August 28 Hamden, CT The Outer Space / The Ballroom kdools, Hot Pants, Ghorn
August 29 Providence, RI Fete Ballroom Fudgey (tentatively), poop grenade
August 31 Baltimore, MD Ottobar JZACS71
September 1 Carrboro, NC Cat's Cradle oldies radio
September 3 Cookeville, TN Muddy Roots Music Festival
September 5 Athens, GA 40 Watt Club - hemispheres, LuckMach3
September 6 Charlotte, NC Amos' Southend
September 7 Charleston, SC Music Farm
September 8 Jacksonville, FL Jack Rabbits
September 10 Baton Rouge, LA Spanish Moon
September 11 Jackson, MS Duling Hall
September 12 Memphis, TN Hi Tone Rusty Shackleford
September 13 LITTLE ROCK, AR Metroplex Event Center Rusty Shackleford
September 14 Tulsa, OK Cain's Ballroom
September 15 Oklahoma City, OK The ACM @ UCO Performance Lab
September 16 Norman, OK Opolis Prod
September 17 Austin, TX The Sidewinder Buzzinthebox
September 18 San Antonio, TX Paper Tiger
September 20 El Paso, TX The Lowbrow Palace
September 21 Tucson, AZ Club Congress
September 24 Long Beach, CA Music Tastes Good
December 27 Santa Ana, CA The Observatory
December 31 Pioneer Town, CA Pappy & Harriet's deatheats
Dec 29 at the Casbah.
Hoping for an Oceana tour next year. It's been 3 years without a Melvins fix. :cry:
Quote from: homeless_dad on November 01, 2016, 11:52:44 PM
Quote from: jules on October 26, 2016, 06:18:45 PM
Dec 29 at the Casbah.
You going, Jules??
Not unless I do over a post office first 💃
Are you going? Maybe you'll meet Grim.
Any leaks about a possible Europe trip next year?
Quote from: BERZERKER on November 10, 2016, 03:31:31 AM
Any leaks about a possible Europe trip next year?
That's not 2016!
Is this the first gig with the new project?
October 4, 2016
MELVINS + THE MARS VOLTA + LE BUTCHERETTES = CRYSTAL FAIRY
RIOT FEST / CHICAGO, DENVER,
Quote from: BERZERKER on November 22, 2016, 02:18:30 AM
MELVINS + THE MARS VOLTA + LE BUTCHERETTES = CRYSTAL FAIRY
They should have just said MELVINS + BOSNIAN RAINBOWS = CRYSTAL FAIRY. That would have simplified matters im sure!
Quote from: ))))(((( on November 22, 2016, 07:12:12 AM
Quote from: BERZERKER on November 22, 2016, 02:18:30 AM
MELVINS + THE MARS VOLTA + LE BUTCHERETTES = CRYSTAL FAIRY
They should have just said MELVINS + BOSNIAN RAINBOWS = CRYSTAL FAIRY. That would have simplified matters im sure!
True.
Mars Volta has a name, Bosnian Ranbows?
Quote from: BERZERKER on November 24, 2016, 06:34:45 AM
Mars Volta has a name, Bosnian Ranbows?
Bosnian Rainbows is a band that Omar formed with Teri after Mars Volta.
I meant, they get more attention with Mars Volta, at least as much attention as Melvins. Mars Volta is wellknow, Melvins too, Bucherettes not that much, Bosnian what?