Started by bUTTHOLEmAN, May 20, 2007, 03:41:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

FartLips

nerds! nerds! nerds! nerds :lol:!
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

bUTTHOLEmAN

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Idlehanz

Well....the qee's were pretty cool.  I'm not a Star Wars fan, but I'm looking forward to see what they do with this.

(PAUL)

Yeah, it's lame so you should let me get it when it's auctioned.  :P
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

glen

you ARE mule!    I knew it.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

(PAUL)

Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

glen

Quote from: PAUL on May 21, 2007, 10:09:22 AM
What?

inside note to the infamous bUTTHOLEmAN.   in case you haven't caught on that is one mysterious cat.
with many, many aliases.

for some reason the wierd bastard likes to keep all hush-hush about the facts behind his/her life.
                               (affectionately stated)

but I for one am onto his little charade.     and I am slowly widdling my way down to the TRUTH.   
I just ripped a healthy chunk out of the wall of deceit.   :twisted:

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

bUTTHOLEmAN

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes

glen

all part of the game.

*considers getting a nice hobby.  maybe coin collecting.  to relieve his bUTTHOLEmAN fascination*

GrimReaper

Melvins are listed as participating.

Now I'm interested!

FartLips

Quote from: GrimReaper on May 22, 2007, 07:33:07 AM

Now I'm interested!
yep! where do i check out?
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

glen

Quote from: FART LIPS on May 25, 2007, 01:26:34 AM
Quote from: GrimReaper on May 22, 2007, 07:33:07 AM

Now I'm interested!
yep! where do i check out?

melvins are scheduled to participate.  I read that as their contribution isn't finished yet.

I bet MITROWSKI blows the kid's college fund on this little beauty.