new dates

Started by Dranas, May 28, 2008, 07:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FartLips

Quote from: KURDTLUVUR! on July 23, 2008, 01:22:47 AM
Quote from: MAR on July 22, 2008, 10:19:37 PM
that indeed looks like a fun place to see melvins! reminds me of the  september Qui show at the sonic ballroom  in cologne which i can not wait for...

Wouldn't it be wild to buy cologne in Cologne?  Or to go dutch at a restaurant in Amsterdam?  That's CRAZY!
:lol:
Judy is mad.🤣

glen

Quote from: Idlehanz on July 22, 2008, 09:50:12 PM






wow hanzy.  that rivals the microscopicity of smalls in detroit.    very very cool.

how lucky are we to be infatuated with a band that plays venues like this?  pretty damn lucky.
you could be a tool-army member and have to pay $50 to see your band at some massive colliseum IF you can get tickets.   

its moments like these that solidify my MELVINS love.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

norecess

Quote from: KURDTLUVUR! on July 23, 2008, 01:22:47 AM
Wouldn't it be wild to buy cologne in Cologne?  Or to go dutch at a restaurant in Amsterdam?  That's CRAZY!

Why don't you pay me a visit once and I'll show you an authentic Dutch oven.

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Lunica

I wouldn't recommend it. He once baked snickers bars in it, and it smelled anything but snickers.
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.


norecess

Quote from: Lunica on July 23, 2008, 08:35:16 AM
I wouldn't recommend it. He once baked snickers bars in it, and it smelled anything but snickers.

Never judge a book by its cover, my snicker might smell rotten, they taste delicious!

bathroom creep

Melvins  Sept 23, 2008 - Pal
Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.

Centripetal core of soul sojourn the field vibrates to absolution. I climb toward the sun to breathe the universal.

Have you seen the bridge?  I ain't seen the bridge!  Where's that confounded bridge?!

flyinghouses

Quote from: flyinghouses on July 08, 2008, 01:12:34 PM
Quote from: flyinghouses on June 17, 2008, 02:29:00 PM
For anyone in Rochester going to the Buffalo show, If you have extra room in your car and wouldn't mind bringing someone along I would be glad to join you and help pay for gas. Just send a PM.


BTW tickets at the doors for these shows are $15, yes?
.  :D
(.)(.)
   

/(())\

Idlehanz

Quote from: glen on July 23, 2008, 07:22:57 AM
Quote from: Idlehanz on July 22, 2008, 09:50:12 PM






wow hanzy.  that rivals the microscopicity of smalls in detroit.    very very cool.

how lucky are we to be infatuated with a band that plays venues like this?  pretty damn lucky.
you could be a tool-army member and have to pay $50 to see your band at some massive colliseum IF you can get tickets.   

its moments like these that solidify my MELVINS love.
Yea, this is gonna be a fun one.  I just hope they don't rattle that disco ball loose from the ceiling.

glen

that looks like half of a building.  if I wasn't a melvins fan I'd hate to be in the other half that night.

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

WeeNer

Quote from: NickP on July 06, 2008, 01:57:43 PM
this is a great year for Melvins fans in California. I think I'm going to actually be able to make 3 of these shows.

Yes, agreed, my brother and I drove from east bay (newark) to Sacramento one night, next day to San Francisco, to Modesto on the 21st.  I'm lovin' it, I'm all Melvined out now.  My bro's friend lives near Modesto so we went wakeboarding the next day, now I'm all sore in the body and my ears are still ringing.  Wouldn't give it up for the world.
On my dick you shall sit.

bathroom creep

I just found a few more dates added on lastfm:


Melvins Sept 18, 2008 - Backstage, Munich   Germany
http://www.last.fm/event/706102

Melvins Sept 19, 2008 - Manufaktur, Schorndorf   Germany
http://www.last.fm/event/706104

Melvins Sept 28, 2008 - Le Confort Moderne, Poitiers   France
http://www.last.fm/event/706109
Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.

Centripetal core of soul sojourn the field vibrates to absolution. I climb toward the sun to breathe the universal.

Have you seen the bridge?  I ain't seen the bridge!  Where's that confounded bridge?!

I am the Sun

Quote from: Idlehanz on July 23, 2008, 11:52:26 AM
Quote from: glen on July 23, 2008, 07:22:57 AM
Quote from: Idlehanz on July 22, 2008, 09:50:12 PM






wow hanzy.  that rivals the microscopicity of smalls in detroit.    very very cool.

how lucky are we to be infatuated with a band that plays venues like this?  pretty damn lucky.
you could be a tool-army member and have to pay $50 to see your band at some massive colliseum IF you can get tickets.   

its moments like these that solidify my MELVINS love.
Yea, this is gonna be a fun one.  I just hope they don't rattle that disco ball loose from the ceiling.

It looks like they converted the Red Room from Twin Peaks into a rock club.




glen

I smell a skunk.


I notice alot of the show posters for this tour have some completely off-the-wall second opening act listed.   examples:  attack dogma    -  the bible beltsander

these are nonexistant bands as far as I can tell.    is this a front for morningstar rising?
me thinks yes.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

mono_666

the artists were told to use a religeous name for the second opening act... artists choice
]
I got the email the day I was packing up the Reno posters so I didnt have time to put Jesus Christ on the bill