NUDE WITH BOOTS VINYL?

Started by SCORBER23, January 10, 2009, 02:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

SCORBER23

so whats the deal with "Nude with boots" vinyl version?  and why does it take so long for vinyl versions to come out?  It's not like Ipecac does not put out vinyl, I just bought a QUI record on vinyl and Ipecac put it out.              Ipecac should have just released the vinyl version when the cd came out. Does anyone know anything about plans to release this record on vinyl?  please do tell...
MELVINS KILL

anaconda


Chris P. Bacon

We don't make mistakes, we just have happy little accidents-BOB ROSS

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson

Chomas

hopefully it wont be 4 records, I mean its a bit much if you want to actually listen to it.  Lets try to keep it at 2 max for a normal length album.

cara

I wouldn't expect anything right away. Give it a year. Or three.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Skip the NWB vinyl, and give us a new vinyl album.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

glen

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on January 10, 2009, 11:55:53 AM
Skip the NWB vinyl, and give us a new vinyl album.

that might be slightly delayed.  they've been hard at it for a while.  I say recording in the summer. album in fall.  after the new Big Biz album and maybe even brief Big Biz alone US tour.

NWB vinyl to be another fancy get up.
guesses, all guesses.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

SCORBER23

Quote from: change&suffocation on January 10, 2009, 11:24:06 AM
hopefully it wont be 4 records, I mean its a bit much if you want to actually listen to it.  Lets try to keep it at 2 max for a normal length album.
I am totally with you on that.. fuck it, how about just 1 record like the old school way.   I agree that the ASA vinyl is more of a collector piece and more about art and design than the actual recording.
I hate even having to open that sticker seal every time you want to listen, but I do listen to all of my vinyl over and over again no matter how collectable it is, and I do think the ASA recording sounds so much better on vinyl.
It is kinda a chore to listen to that record, but worth it. So everyone is saying Hydrahead will do nude with boots, is that rumor or has someone actually read that somewhere?
MELVINS KILL

bUTTHOLEmAN

I'll bet five dollars NWB won't get released within the next two years on vinyl.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Rev. Mike

Buzz does not give a fuck about vinyl as a standard release.  He thinks vinyl is ridiculous and only worth it a weird collector piece.  If it comes out on vinyl don't expect a straight single LP thing.  Melvins have not had an album released as a standard single LP since what, Honky?  And the last one that was possibly WIDELY available was Stoner Witch, arguably Houdini.  If you are among the I-prefer-to-listen-to-an-album-on-vinyl crowd I would not hold your breath when it comes to Melvins.

Uncle Fester

buzz told me it s going to come in a 11X Lp gatefold hyperasfuck limited super black vinyl boxset one lp for every song with red leather boots and a big ol cowboy belt buckle and a comic only limited to 25 but maybe 3,000. my dad also says the release will be followed by a melvins 1992 tour with joe preston on bass.
read my sig

Chris P. Bacon

Quote from: Uncle Fester on January 10, 2009, 02:06:50 PM
buzz told me it s going to come in a 11X Lp gatefold hyperasfuck limited super black vinyl boxset one lp for every song with red leather boots and a big ol cowboy belt buckle and a comic only limited to 25 but maybe 3,000. my dad also says the release will be followed by a melvins 1992 tour with joe preston on bass.
read my sig


does that come with a shirt?
We don't make mistakes, we just have happy little accidents-BOB ROSS

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson

the ether bunny

Quote from: Chris P. Bacon on January 10, 2009, 04:06:24 PM
Quote from: Uncle Fester on January 10, 2009, 02:06:50 PM
buzz told me it s going to come in a 11X Lp gatefold hyperasfuck limited super black vinyl boxset one lp for every song with red leather boots and a big ol cowboy belt buckle and a comic only limited to 25 but maybe 3,000. my dad also says the release will be followed by a melvins 1992 tour with joe preston on bass.
read my sig


does that come with a shirt?

and a buzz osbourne certified night light. he will see you through the dark.
he was a mongoloid.

Uncle Fester


>>>JZS<<<

Whatever,whenever,gotta get it. I would love to see another Tora Tora Tora 7" type set.