Melvins/Isis split 12"

Started by rimb, February 19, 2010, 05:51:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dumpster D

nothing says "cool" like a beat up and haggard record sleeve that looks like it's been through a few keg parties.

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: Dumpster D on July 06, 2010, 11:14:57 PM
nothing says "cool" like a beat up and haggard record sleeve that looks like it's been through a few keg parties.

the nude wiff bots LP wasn't a HH release.
you can thank patton for that fuk up  :lol:

Dumpster D

GrimReaper

I ordered this a long time ago, where the fuck is it?

the crybaby

Quote from: GrimReaper on July 13, 2010, 04:08:22 AM

I ordered this a long time ago, where the fuck is it?

release date is today.

Rev. Mike

Are these tracks going to be available digitally anywhere?  The Hydrahead digital store doesn't have them, and neither does amazon.

jules

Amazon UK just revised their delivery date for this as August 23. Big mistake not going to Hydrahead in the first place  ](*,)

Chief Ten Beers

I ordered one yesterday from CD Universe, on backorder of course. If I get one, fine, if not, no big deal. Guess I should have bought one at the show. At first I wasn't much interested, but now I wanna hear those alternate Melvins tracks, and the two leftover Isis songs from WR.

danimal

I think that the Isis tracks are going to be on that EP that they are putting out

(PAUL)

Quote from: danimal on July 14, 2010, 04:09:41 PM
I think that the Isis tracks are going to be on that EP that they are putting out

I haven't heard anything about a new EP, can you fill me in?
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

the bloat

QuoteI haven't heard anything about a new EP, can you fill me in?

Seconded!

>>>JZS<<<

danimal

Quote from: the bloat on July 14, 2010, 05:11:16 PM
QuoteI haven't heard anything about a new EP, can you fill me in?

Seconded!

This is from their breakup post:

"After the tour we also plan to follow through with other projects set in motion some time ago - pursuing the completion of a final EP, compiling live audio and visual material for future releases, and generally doing whatever we can to make our music available for as long as there are people who wish to hear it. "

I think that I read somewhere that the EP will be on Ipecac, and that those two songs will be on it.

JJ

Just got an email from HH that they have mailed me sumthin!