Let's hear if for Mackie O!

Started by Vcavallo, November 26, 2003, 02:56:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vcavallo

the Melvins would never be what they are if it weren't for Mackie.  really, check out the monster inside the sleeve of the millennium monsterwork CD.  it sums of the band(s) perfectly. it's very dark, kinad goofy, pretty creepy, and downright strange, but still looks like a nice fellow.  all the album art fits so well.  If you ever read this, Thank you Mackie for helping to make the Melvins the Melvins.  
and-  im listening to the solo albums right now, and you can really hear where the melvins sound comes from by combining their seperate styles, expecially crover and buzz.
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

Anonymous

Yeah, she really is Yoko Ono - isn't she?

In fact, I think she wrote all the music too.

They should change their name to  Mackiens.

THANK YOU MACKIE! THANK YOU!

THANK YOU AGAIN.

AND AGAIN.

no one who cares

exactly! this should be called the stupidest fucking idea for a topic EVER!!
she does graphics, great but that aint a piece of lint compared to their music and history.

jj

besides the fat that their best album covers arent even by her!
Electroretard is Kozik, and so is Houdini. Am Rep have their own
designer too, and all the Boner releases (Eggnog, Lysol, Solo EPs,
Indian, etc etc) were created by Jonathan Burnside. it goes on...

Vcavallo

You know what, Fuck all of you anus-sucking dildos.  im tired of dumb little fuckers being cocks on this damn board.  it's assholes like you that make hostile environments.  i think this board should be members only, because it seems that these guest motherfuckers come in here and dick around with shit and then vanish and it pisses me off.  time to read an entourage of dumblefuck replies to my rant from a bunch of Guest dickballs that have too strong an opinion.  eat my chunky cum, sisterfuckers.

sorry if this offends anyone, im just tired of all the offensive content on this board.

Anonymous

Quote from: jjbesides the fat that their best album covers arent even by her!
Electroretard is Kozik, and so is Houdini. Am Rep have their own
designer too, and all the Boner releases (Eggnog, Lysol, Solo EPs,
Indian, etc etc) were created by Jonathan Burnside. it goes on...

Solo EP's were done by Harvey Bennet Stafford. Ozma was done by Chris Dodge.

cooter

The Ozma cover art and album itself is my least favorite melvins release. (not including Prick)

Reverend Ebeneezer

Quote from: VcavalloYou know what, Fuck all of you anus-sucking dildos.  im tired of dumb little fuckers being cocks on this damn board.  it's assholes like you that make hostile environments.  i think this board should be members only, because it seems that these guest motherfuckers come in here and dick around with shit and then vanish and it pisses me off.  time to read an entourage of dumblefuck replies to my rant from a bunch of Guest dickballs that have too strong an opinion.  eat my chunky cum, sisterfuckers.

sorry if this offends anyone, im just tired of all the offensive content on this board.

Whilst I appreciate the sentiment, you've contradicted yourself big time there with that disclaimer...
Don't cut me!DON'T CUT ME!
-Thrones, Simon Legree live...

Vcavallo

oh i know, it was more of a joke that last part....thanks for pointing it out though.  i just feel like alot of people on this board like to be real cruel to people they don't agree with.  it's never just a statement of diagreement. it's always an attack.

jj

Quote from: Vcavallothe Melvins would never be what they are if it weren't for Mackie...

you have to admit though you made a pretty dumb comment there

Dave

Quote from: Vcavallooh i know, it was more of a joke that last part....thanks for pointing it out though.  i just feel like alot of people on this board like to be real cruel to people they don't agree with.  it's never just a statement of diagreement. it's always an attack.

You seriously shouldnt get upset about "attacks" via the internet...

The glorious thing about message boards is how easy it is to ignore the people who you dont like....  especially "guests".
"There is no exquisite beauty without some strangeness in the proportion."

- Lord Verulam

Vcavallo

yea yea yea i know.  forget everything

klump

Lunica

not unless you put on your nipple clips first :)
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

Anonymous

Quotei think this board should be members only, because it seems that these guest motherfuckers come in here and dick around with shit and then vanish and it pisses me off.  

You are so dumb!!! It's unbelievable.

If this board should be "members only",  they should pass an IQ test to qualify.