The REAL Melvins conspiracy!

Started by LuckMach3, April 22, 2014, 04:43:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anaconda

That site is fantastic! Once you wade thru all the crap there's actually a ton of informative stuff
on there! For instance, Dave Grohl's dad wrote speeches for Richard Nixon! Who knew??
Nixon was a piece of shit, and so is Dave's dad by extension!

meezer

Read the liner notes from Incesticide. The Gay Freemason Manifesto, right there.
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

anaconda

well of course! now let's mention the david geffen and gus van sant pedo parties that
cobain and river phoenix attended together!! it's not rocket science boys and girls!!

homeless_dad

"Love described an incident that she says took place in the bathroom of Melvins' former bassist Mark Lorax's house when she allegedly caught Kurt and Buzz doing drugs together."

With such top notch journalism who wouldn't believe it!?!?
Is Ian back yet??

meezer

Quote from: homeless_dad on April 22, 2014, 11:28:22 PM
"Love described an incident that she says took place in the bathroom of Melvins' former bassist Mark Lorax's house when she allegedly caught Kurt and Buzz doing drugs together."

I have some questions for this Mark Lorax. Got a phone #?
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Kolonel Kurtz Kobain

Quote from: meezer on April 22, 2014, 11:36:44 PM

I have some questions for this Mark Lorax. Got a phone #?

Who the fingerfuck was Mark Lorax?

Courtney's true progenitor was Mike Love, the demented bastard/tormentor frontturd of the Bitch Boys.
I'd rather be at Dodger Stadium...

Bro Hammer

This was my favorite part. I had to jump out after that one or I would've read that shit all day. Hilarious.

Hot Pants

im going to change my forum user name to Gay Freemason

ooh ooh! when you hit 666 posts on the forum your user tag should read gay freemason for just one post. spoooooooky!
the place where i sleep is cold and abandoned
you can't even fathom a hole being dug so deep

Schnabster

Quote from: homeless_dad on April 22, 2014, 07:37:45 PM
They've never hid their worship of Satan.
It's at the end.

Melvins- Kid gets kicked out by BuzzO Oly,wa:
http://youtu.be/d3_AbJK0Gyc

Darn, I hoped I would never see Buzz do that. No fan of bands pointing out single members of the crowd like that. It`s a great risk, cause they can get their ass kicked by other audience members in the crowd. There must be another solution to a crowd problem than to do that. It`s totally understandable that one reacts if someone spits, as the case was here, but I can`t imagine that a die hard fan up front would do that on purpose.

Jozzy

Quote from: Schnabster on April 23, 2014, 05:55:36 AM
It's at the end.

Darn, I hoped I would never see Buzz do that. No fan of bands pointing out single members of the crowd like that. It`s a great risk, cause they can get their ass kicked by other audience members in the crowd. There must be another solution to a crowd problem than to do that. It`s totally understandable that one reacts if someone spits, as the case was here, but I can`t imagine that a die hard fan up front would do that on purpose.

Maybe that kind of stuff isn't as prevalent in Berrrrgen, but it happens all the time at shows over here. I don't blame any band that singles someone out and kicks them out for spitting, throwing beers...whatever. How would you react if you were sitting at your desk working and some asshole just chucks a full beer in your face? You would be extremely pissed, no?

Satchel Paige

too bad alcohol isnt allowed at my place of work

Schnabster

Quote from: Jozzy on April 23, 2014, 08:44:25 AM
Quote from: Schnabster on April 23, 2014, 05:55:36 AM
It's at the end.

Maybe that kind of stuff isn't as prevalent in Berrrrgen, but it happens all the time at shows over here. I don't blame any band that singles someone out and kicks them out for spitting, throwing beers...whatever. How would you react if you were sitting at your desk working and some asshole just chucks a full beer in your face? You would be extremely pissed, no?

Jozzy, I agree, just wasn't expecting that with Buzz. Credit to him for saying to the audience to treat him nice on the way out, opposite to the idiot Josh Homme, who singled out a fan at Norwegian Wood in Oslo, who took several hits to the head by other audience members on the way out, before Josh spitting on him on the way out. And yes, Jozz, there has been similar stuff in Bergen. Done it myself, 18 years old, throwing pizza slices with a mate, on a band we disliked, who played before the band we came for. According to my mate we hit the bassist bass guitar. I was senselessly drunk. Sorry CC Cowboys! Buzz is still the greatest.

deatheats

Did you see the guy who claims he wrote the lyrics to 'Smells like teen spirit' and 'Come as you are' in 1986?

Apparently Buzz is aware of this as he was there (Banff Hotel) when the lyric sheet was slipped under the door. All the dude wants is to be acknowledged as the true writer of those lyrics.  :^o

Rusty Shackleford

The Melvins version of rockin in the free world? 

Satchel Paige

whooooahahahohooey!
who are these fucks?