MELVINS covered by the mighty TODAY IS THE DAY!!

Started by carol, October 10, 2014, 12:02:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Bro Hammer

Meh. The cover is pretty pedestrian. I know, I know, I'm a stupid gay idiot, but how many note for note covers of Zodiac do we need to hear? That being said I really liked the second half of that track quite a bit. The other tracks are pretty good too. I never really been a fan of TITD but I'm listening to the other tracks and it's pretty fucking good.



Dumpster D


(the) Razor

One day a band will cover  Air Breather Deep In The Arms Of Morphius
Don't click this

JUDY

Quote from: (the) Razor on October 10, 2014, 07:40:47 PM
One day a band will cover  Air Breather Deep In The Arms Of Morphius

That'll be the day.

Not too many can pull off a Melvins classic like this...but of course TITD does justice making a solid cover.

I dig it.

Dumpster D

I would Just cover the whole Honky Album in its entirety.